News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

All bets are on her

• 1 Replies

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
All bets are on her
« on: March 12, 2021, 07:08:46 PM »
It was while I was having a drink at the bar after the fight. I recognized the black guy who approached me. He was a black wrestler by the name of Bobby, and he belonged to the same wrestling organization as me. I had fought him in several wrestling matches and knew he was a very tough opponent. He was a skinhead and muscular, but not naked, and this was the first time I saw him wearing a regular button-up shirt.
It was the first time I had seen him in a regular button shirt. We stood side by side at the counter, but for a while we didn't have anything special to talk about. We talked about salaries, matches, evaluation of opponents, etc. It was a normal conversation for a professional wrestler.

”By the way, Kouta, do you know Naomi?”

Of course I knew Naomi, she was a female wrestler in a tag team with Bobby. I was also on a team with my Japanese female partner, Yuri, but we had never fought Bobby and his team.

”I'm looking forward to playing against your team someday.”
”Yes, I do. But first, I'd like to talk to you about something.”
”About what?”
”It's about Naomi and Yuri's game the other day.”

It was a match that Yuri ended up beating Naomi in. It was a very intense match, but in the end, Yuri won by pinfall from Naomi.
To sum up Bobby's story, Naomi was not happy about losing to Yuri.

”I told her to cool down and try to win again. I told her to cool down and just win the next game, and she got really mad and came to Kouta with a suggestion.”

Bobby's proposal was something I couldn't decide on my own. I didn't respond right then and there, but promised to send him a message later.
When we returned to the dormitory that the wrestling organization had given us, she seemed to be just about ready for bed. She had a very attractive body. Her breasts were a little smaller than most foreign women's, but they were still big enough to be natural. I put my nose close to Yuri's head of short black hair, which smelled faintly of shampoo, and she laughed and didn't like it.

”Did you lose the match? You seem a bit down, don't you?”

I hadn't lost the match, but she looked at me and asked with an anxious expression on her face. I didn't hide the fact that I had been drinking with Bobby, and told her about the special match Naomi had proposed to Yuri. Yuri was surprised to hear this, but her reply was quick.

”Are you really going to do it?”
”Of course not. I'm going to have to beat the bitch up.”

To be honest, I had my misgivings, but I also wanted to make this special match happen. I sent a message of acceptance and Bobby responded immediately. We checked each other's schedules and found a date that would allow all four of us to meet. Then the appointed day arrived.

My girlfriend and I came to the car, which was a closed bar in the suburbs. As we walked down the stairs to the basement, we found a space that was bigger than we had imagined. The ceiling was low, but there was a wrestling ring set up, just like a normal match. The ceiling was low, but it was the same as a normal wrestling ring.
I hugged Bobby, who had arrived first. He told me that this place belonged to his uncle, and that he was using it to practice for a match.

Behind him, Naomi was waiting. She was an attractive woman with dyed blonde hair, chocolate black skin and a glamorous body.
Naomi and Yuri did not talk to each other. They both stared at each other for a long time, as if they were planning to settle their grudges in a special match today. The girls left us for a moment and went to change into their costumes for the match. Bobby and I sat down on the sofa and waited for them to arrive.

Yuri was wearing a blue bikini, the most revealing of all her costumes, which she often wore in the outdoor ring.
Naomi was wearing a yellow bikini. The two beauties posed silently, but in a way that showed off their sexy figures to us.

After that, without much conversation, Naomi and Yuri made their way to the ring, while Bobby and I took off our shirts and waited for them to face each other, naked on top.
Bobby and I waited for them to face each other.

Their duel was unlimited time, knockout-only. The penalty for the loser would be to be raped in the ring by the opponent's boyfriend.
I was so excited and nervous that I felt my crotch getting hot and hard.

”Let the match start!”

Bobby picked up the hammer and rang the bell, marking the beginning of a match that was destined for Yuri as well as for me.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 07:14:23 PM by japanesewrestler »

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
Re: All bets are on her
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 12:42:41 PM »
Go Yuri!