News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCWA: Kate Upton vs Demi Rose II

• 4 Replies
FCWA: Kate Upton vs Demi Rose II
« on: March 17, 2021, 03:12:26 AM »
Hi everyone, this is a follow up to Kate Upton vs Demi Rose, hyperlinked here. and Brooklyn Decker's Squad vs Kate Upton's Squad (3v3 Elimination Match), hyperlinked here.  I've decided to create a meta-universe called the Female Celebrity Wrestling Association or the FCWA for short to encapsulate it, this story, and most of my future stories.

Anyways, I hope you like the story and comment what you think.

Kate Upton vs Demi Rose II

After experiencing defeat yet again after coming so close to victory, Kate was unable to quell her fury. Running through every excuse from blaming the format to going too easy on her, Kate once again had to explain to herself how she lost to the upstart FCWA phenom, Demi Rose, despite holding a definitive advantage at various points in both matches. The fact that Demi enabled her long time rival, Brooklyn Decker, to humiliate her after the match over the course of an hour-long breast smother session only served to enhance Kate's burning anger towards Demi. It was in this rage that Kate elected to call Demi and demand a one-on-one rematch.

Demi was amused by Kate's demands over the phone and responded, "I get why you want the rematch, but why should I accept right now? My agent's phone has been ringing non-stop trying to book me for fights, tournaments, and various other appearances after back-to-back victories over the great Kate Upton. What could I possibly get from a third victory that I haven't gotten out of the previous two?"

Kate immediately fired back with indignation, "who the hell do you think you are? Compared to me you are still nothing in this league, rookie. You may have gotten lucky twice because I didn't take you seriously, but in terms of prestige you still have a way to go before you catch me. You should be counting yourself lucky I am offering you another match against someone as big as me!"

Demi laughed, "look, hun, you're a washed-up, has-been. I beat your sorry ass twice in a row and the world has taken notice. Brooklyn has already taken me under her wing because she knows I'm going to be ruling this league sooner rather than later, bitch. But hey, if you want to be humiliated again by me, that's fine, but you have to give me something only you can give me in return."

Kate responded quizzically, "what could you possibly want that only I can give you?"

"If you want to fight me at the upcoming FCWA event next week, you will have to put your FCWA title on the line. That's my price. Going the long way would take months since I would need to jump through a million bureaucratic hoops to even begin the process of getting into a #1 Contender match, let alone getting a match with you after I win. An agreed upon title fight between us would allow me to become the champion by this time next week," Demi said straightforwardly.

"Deal. I relish the chance to put you back in your place, rookie." Kate answered, surprising Demi with the lack of hesitation. "I'll let our agents handle the rest of the details, Demi. See you in the ring," she said before promptly hanging up.

––– 

A week later, both fighters entered the ring, no love lost between them. Kate raised her championship belt and held it high for all 30,000 in-person fans and millions watching at home to see before passing it to the ref and taunting Demi, "see that belt? That's something you'll never have."

Demi laughed, "why do you think this will be any different than our other two matches, Kate? Third time is the charm? Not a chance. I've knocked you out with my ass. I've knocked you out with my legs. How about I go for the trifecta and knock you out with my breasts this time?"

Kate's smirk immediately faded but the sounding of the ring proscribed any further comebacks as Kate and Demi turned their entire focus to the match ahead of them. Kate took early control of the match as she forced Demi into an armlock, nearly wrenching it out of its socket. Kate pressed the advantage by stomping on the back of Demi's knee, causing Demi to collapse to her knees. Kate took her early domination of the match to the next level as she transitioned into a rear naked choke hold, wrapping her arms around Demi's neck and her legs around Demi's sides.

"See kid, you aren't even in the same league as me when I'm actually trying and at full strength. You're pathetic. It's only been a minute and I have you dead to rights," Kate taunted as she squeezed Demi's ribs and neck, choking and crushing Demi at the same time. Demi squirmed desperately in attempt to break free, but no amount of pulling on Kate's arms or legs would free her from the devastating locked-in hold.

"Just tap out, bitch. You're not getting out. The only thing that will change if you don't tap out is how many smelling salts you will need between now and the end of our hour-long playtime," Kate growled. Recognizing the futility of the struggle for freedom, but unwilling to tap, Demi instead pushed herself inches towards the ropes trying to get herself close enough to get a foot on the rope. Much to Kate's frustration, Demi did make it to the ropes. After making it to four in the ref's five-count, Kate let go of Demi and pulled her opponent up before shoving her into the corner.

Kate leapt towards the corner, going for a Kate Splash, her world-famous breast-to-face splash to put a bow on her dominant performance against her upstart foe and potential rival. Instead of colliding with Demi's face, her chest had a painful meeting with the top turnbuckle as Demi wisely managed to get out of the way. Demi seized advantage of the changing momentum to slam Kate's head repeatedly into the turnbuckle, dazing her opponent. Demi turned Kate around so she would be facing her before firing a brutal kick right into Kate's unprotected belly. Kate was able to hold onto to the ropes to avoid collapsing, but a second even more devastating kick sent Kate collapsing to the canvas, head resting on the bottom turnbuckle, arms wrapped around the ropes.

Demi's face warped into a Cheshire-cat like grin as she waved her arms in the "pump-up-the-crowd" motion before she grabbed hold of the top rope and jumped into a bronco buster, bringing the crowd to their feet in loud cheer. Demi slammed her colossal ass repeatedly into Kate's prized chest, squashing it under her own prized ass-et. "How do you like my Rose Rider, Kate?" Kate wheezed out a "fuck you" as the repeated slams to her chest made it hard to breathe before the ref finally began her inexplicably late and slow count. As the ref hit three, Demi stopped bouncing on Kate's chest and instead slammed her ass into Kate's face, driving her opponent's head hard into the bottom turnbuckle before hopping off.

Demi pulled Kate off of the turnbuckle by her legs, causing her head to fall to the canvas with a thud. Demi then climbed onto the bottom rope, setting up to deliver her famous Fall of the Roses banzai drop. Demi jumped from the rope and landed ass-first right on Kate's chest, further crushing her opponent's boobs after abusing them in the brutal Rose Rider. Kate groaned as the wind was knocked out of her, while Demi enjoyed her position sitting on her newfound rival's breasts. Demi scooted forward and deposited her derriere on Kate's face. Kate panicked as memories of being completely covered and smothered out by Demi's ass in their first match came flooding back. "Did you miss this beautiful ass, Kate? My ass definitely missed your face I can tell you that," Demi taunted. Remembering exactly what Demi's ass can do, Kate had no desire to spend any longer than necessary under Demi's ass and violently struggled to buck Demi off of her. Luckily for Kate, she was a lot less fatigued this time and was able to bridge out on her third try after just fifteen seconds of suffering.

As both fighters got back to their feet, Demi asked, "how did you enjoy the reunion with my ass, Kate?" Kate refused to respond to that taunt and simply glared at Demi as she returned to a standing position, breathing heavily as her boastfully confident facade started to show some cracks. "Oh come on, Kate, there's nothing better than a good reunion and don't worry, Kate, I wasn't going to put you out with it, I already told you how I intend to win this match," Demi taunted as she cupped her chest. Kate, tired of Demi's incessant taunting, charged towards her opponent. Demi's eyes went wide and looked like a deer in headlight when she finally processed Kate's large frame launching at her like a missile. She tried to dodge, but Demi took half a second too long, distracted by her overly heavy focus on breaking Kate mentally and her lack of focus on the physical fight at hand. Kate's shoulder drove straight into Demi's belly as she hit her opponent with a nasty spear, taking Demi to the ground with her. Demi's body slammed into the canvas hard due to Kate's takedown, leaving her completely vulnerable to Kate's next advances.

Kate looked like she was going to slide up and drop her chest on Demi's face, but a lightbulb seemed to have gone off in her head as she suddenly stands up and casually pulls Demi back up with her. She rolls Demi onto her back and starts to pull on Demi's neck and legs hard, bending her rival as hard as she can. Demi is fairly flexible, but she found herself crying out in agony as her back was practically bent into a 'C' around Kate's head and neck. "Do you think I can make your head and feet touch?" Kate taunted with a sadistic laugh as she pulled down even harder on her opponent's head and neck, continuing to bend her opponent in a vicious torture rack. While she couldn't make her opponent's head and neck touch, she came very close as she got them within inches of each other, generating massive pain in her opponent's back. She held Demi in that position, much to the delight of onlooking fans who got a perfect view of Demi's chest and stretched out stomach and much to her opponent's chagrin. Impressed that Demi refused to submit, Kate let herself fall backwards, driving Demi back into the mat facedown before flipping her over onto her back and straddling her.

By the time, Demi was able to regain a grasp on what was happening, Kate had already ensnared her legs in a grapevine and pinned her arms above her head. Desperate to avoid the breast smother she assumed was coming next, Demi turned her head to the side. "Oh are you scared of my breasts, Demi? Well, I suppose I can't blame you," Kate cooed as she began slamming her breasts against the side of Demi's face. "Just because you turned your face to prevent me from smothering you doesn't mean my chest can't keep punishing your face in other ways," Kate laughed. Demi groaned as she felt Kate's breast slams rain down on her cheek like punches from the sky, taking almost no solace in the fact that these slams were less torturous than a breast smother from Kate would be.

After twelve such slams, Kate was satisfied with the beatdown and decided to let go of Demi's arms and wrapped her arms around the back of Demi's head. "What was it you that you said earlier about reunions?" Kate asked rhetorically as she lowered her chest once more towards Demi's face. "Oh right, that there's nothing better," she snarled as pulled Demi into her buxom cleavage. "Fu-MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHH" Demi's response was instantly cut off as Kate thrust her face deep into her cleavage, muffling every word. "Oh yes, it feels good to have finally shut you and your stupid mouth up for good," Kate said as she rubbed her sweaty tits against Demi's face, covering her opponent's face with her sweat while continuing to drain her oxygen.

Demi reached for the ropes blindly, knowing she was close to the ropes based on where she fell, but completely unable to see with her face enveloped by Kate's breasts.  She was an inch away from finding the ropes, but without the ability to see anything other than Kate's chest, Demi had no idea just how close she was to freedom. Demi flailed her legs in an attempt to escape the grapevine while pushing up against Kate's chest in an act of desperation, but to no avail. She squirmed under Kate, which did equal amounts of nothing, certainly nowhere near enough to get her mouth and nose out of Kate's cleavage. "Tap or nap, Demi," Kate yelled, enjoying her dominant position over her newfound and hated rival.

Demi had been physically drained by Kate's breast smother, running low on air as her opponent's cleavage cut off her airways from oxygen and was becoming increasingly frustrated as her struggles were going nowhere. She reached back for the ropes one last time, hoping for salvation, but finding none. Her oxygen supply continued to dwindle as Kate's smother proved to be increasingly impossible to escape for the young upstart. Just as Demi was about to pass out under Kate's tits after two minutes in her hellish embrace, Kate lifted her chest up just enough so that it hovered mere fractions of an inch over Demi's nose, threatening to extinguish her air supply once again. "I've changed my mind, Demi. I realized I can't let you leave with any pride intact from this match. If you pass out without tapping you can hold onto beyond this match. Instead of letting you pass out, I am making tapping the only option. I will keep you on the edge of consciousness, subjecting you to my breast smother's torturous punishment until you beg me to stop and submit to me," Kate declared.

Demi was petrified by the declaration. She was willing to be knocked out, but begging her rival for mercy? That was a step too far. Kate stared at Demi's red, gasping face and asked, "well, bitch, what's it going to be?" Demi croaked out, "I won't...submit." Kate rolled her eyes as she lowered her chest back onto Demi's face and told Demi, "whatever, it's your funeral, bitch." Barely given a chance to recover, Demi found herself struggling once again to breathe as Kate punished her foolish defiance by lowering her tits right back onto Demi's face. As Demi suffered under Kate's chest, she felt her lungs burn, desperately craving air. Nevertheless, when Kate lifted up yet again and asked for her opponent's submission moments before she was about to pass out, Demi gave the same reply she had given last time: "no." Kate merely rolled her eyes this time and dropped her chest over the proud, but very obviously defeated brunette's face once more. Each successive time they went through this cycle, the lingering suffering inflicted got progressively worse for Demi. By the time Demi was pulled out of Kate's chest the sixth time, Demi looked like she was subjected to a CIA interrogation. By the tenth, Demi looked more broken than just about anyone we've seen in our matches. Just before Kate was about to lower herself down to begin another round, Demi blubbered, "w-w-wa-wait!" Kate paused, curious. "w-wait, Kate. I give, I give. You win," Demi continued, barely able to speak after Kate's torture. "Who's the better woman?" Demi hesitated, not wanting to say the words, but just as Kate started to lower back down, Demi whispered breathlessly, "you are, Kate...you are the better woman." Kate smiled as she lifted her chest back up, watching Demi's eyes track her chest before she descended back down. "Wait wha- MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" Demi yelled as Kate's chest landed right back onto her face, muffling her protests.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I know you submitted, but that doesn't mean I am done with you. But don't worry, this will all be done soon. Once you pass out, you'll be done with me or at least you will be until the next time we fight," Kate said calmly. "MMMMPHHH MMMMPPPHHH MMMPPHH!" Demi tried to yell, but in a smother as well applied Kate's, those yells were dead on arrival. After the havoc the previous smothers wreaked on her lungs, Demi couldn't survive long and a mere thirty seconds later, she was convulsing on the mat before she went slack under Kate Upton's tits. Kate got up and grabbed her title belt, posed with over Demi's unconscious body, and then left the ring, her tell-tale confidence back as she strutted up the ring, certain that this memory would be imprinted in her new rival's memory for a long time to come

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: FCWA: Kate Upton vs Demi Rose II
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 06:16:34 PM »
I only have read the prologue by now and am on fire reading about their third encounter!

Great enjoyable match.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:39:04 PM by User1 »

Offline seb716

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 05:57:26 PM »
Love these stories. Really well written. My only minor criticism is that I would change the pictures between different stories or else they all feel a bit similar.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 08:56:31 PM »
Im really enjoying these... whats next for the champ Kate?

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 07:19:21 PM »
Im really enjoying these... whats next for the champ Kate?

Maybe Demi will now try to take revenge. As written in the story Kate is the elevator to Demi for a fast rise in the rankings and she put Kate down more than once, I don't think she will waste this opportunity.  :o