News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Secrets - Part 4

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secrets - Part 4
« on: March 21, 2021, 12:40:39 PM »
WHAM! She rammed Holly tits first into the ring apron earning a massive scream and eruption of breast milk. I shuddered when I imagined the pain her bust must be in and that she had another fight directly following her first win.

DING! The bell indicated her second fight in a row had started…..

Karl:

My wife was leaning on the ring apron, all sweaty and exhausted. He tits had taken an enormous impact and were constantly leaking onto the canvas.
Kelly was a big girl and I was sure she would be a hell of an opponent, especially with Holly having just finished a fight before draining quite some of her power.

Kelly was wearing a very skimpy bathing suit hugging her thick curves. It consisted of a mix of lycra and a shiny material, showing tons of cleavage.
She turned and high-fived a few men in the audience before her attention was back to my wife.
We had stopped fucking and both needed a break. Jolene was sitting on my lap now, all naked. My cum was dripping out of her pussy and onto my lap while I hugged her sweaty body, watching the fight over her shoulder.
Kelly was preparing the next attack when she gained momentum and was running at my wife, jumping into the air and landing a heavy Dropkick to her lower back.
WHAMMMMMMMM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!”

Holly sank to her knees, arching her back and clutching her spine.

Meanwhile Kelly was introduced as her next opponent: “Kelly from Sussex is standing impressive 5”9 weighing 270lbs with a 40G cup.”
Holly was picked up and lifted by her hair. Kelly leaned really close to her, whispering something that we couldn`t understand.

Holly:

I was in shock and pain and my spine was about to fucking break! I was not prepared for this, but I had to fight a second time. My opponent was more than impressive, maybe harder to beat than the young man before.
I sucked more oxygen into my lungs when she lifted my and whispered into my ear: “This one will hurt poor thing!”
I tried to fight back and me left elbow shot into her big hanging udder and pancaked it against her ribs, but except from a grunt no damage was done. She put me into a Full Nelson and stretched my hurting back muscles.
Leading me to y guy in the audience far away from my husband, big big milky tits sticking out through the opening of my latex harness.

She had me in full control as we were close enough and the hrny guys grabbed my tits, slapped them a few time hard before taking the right into his mouth. His lips latched around my big dark areolas and sucked them in.
My legs trembled when besides the pain some unwanted arousal set in. My milk jetted into his mouth, making his big cock pulse and brush my latex covered pussy. I suppressed a moan, but Kelly knew I was turned on.
Afert some seconds he switched to my other bruised breast and once my nipples were rock hard and constantly spraying my warm breast milk into the audience, she shoved my forward into the steel ring post.

WHAMMMM! I connected with my left breast and shoulder, the impact rattling through my body, making me turn and collapse to the floor in a moaning heap of flesh.
The pain in my breast was excruciating and I feared some glands might have been ruptured.
My mind was racing and I though about trowing in the towel and prevent me from a further beating.

Karl:

“Oh my god!” My jaw dropped when Jolene and I saw Holly`s nearly naked sweaty and milk drenched body impact brutally to the ring post. She was down and Kelly just closed in and kicked her huge ass over and over, causing it to jiggle and creating an embarrassing situation for my wife.
The masses of ass fat and muscle jiggling under the impacts for over a minute now, Kelly decided she had enough of this and though about another devastating attack she could apply to my wife.

Jolene followed her destruction with interest: “What do you think how much more can she take?”
“Well she is tough, but I hope she will give in soon. I don't want her beaten to pulp.”

Meanwhile Kelly picked up my wife, lifted all her 220 pounds in a show of strength and rolled her back into the ring.
After joining her between the ropes, she harshly pulled her over into a corner where she rested her back against the post. Holly`s head was resting on the lowest padding and her arms draped over the lowest ropes and each side of her.

SMATTTT.....AHHHHHHH....SMATTTT.....AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK......WHAPPPPPP.........GOOOOOODDDD....
Kelly kicked her full tits across her chest full force. Sweat and milk were flying when she knocked her knockers around by the impacts, earning my sexy thick a wife and extra dose of pain.

Kelly showed even more cruelty when she stepped onto my wife tits, pancaking them against her chest-wall with all those pounds of her`s ! More milk erupted from her latex farmed udders, making the crowd go berserk with the tit destruction reaching a new level.

Holly`s face was wrecked with pain and her hands were grabbing Kelly`s ankles trying to dislocated her.

Holly:

My tits were pulsing with pain after those hard attacks and they would be bruised for weeks for sure. My mind was foggy with pain, I blindly grabbed for her ankles and buried my nails into her skin.

Suddenly she slipped and WHAMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Fuck...ah...fuck...I must have slipped into unconsciousness for a short time...when I woke up my body felt as if hit by a truck. I leaned over the lowest rope with my tits all reddened and bruised hanging out...

Karl:

I had to look away, not being able to see my wife taken apart like this. But my cock pulsed and had his own life. Although Holly was badly bruised it turned me on.
She was hanging in the ropes when Jolene noticed I was hard again and stood up. She was totally naked like so many other women in this dark club who had been fucking and swinging, and went over to my wife.

While the huge Kelly was pressing an knee into her back and fixed her over the rope, Jolene took my wife wet tits and fondled them a bit. Earning a weak moan, she turned to me: “They are all hot by the abuse they have taken...” She was biting her lip sexily, grabbed my wife`s nipples and twisted them between thumb and index finger.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHMMMMM!” A weak moan came from my wife.
She twisted left and right, still getting some milk out of them. They were not as full as when starting her fights, but still carried some milk.

“FFFFFFUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!” Holly`s eyes were closed in agony when Jolene lifted her heavy assets by her nipples. Stretching the skin, pulling her breast-meat like taffy with a smiling Kelly in her back.
I grabbed my cock and jerked it, watching my helpless wife being attacked and double teamed.

SMATTT....SMATTT....SMATTT....Jolene smacked her tits together, still only held be her abused nipples. Then she droped them, took aim and SMASHED them upwards with a devastating double uppercut.
“GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!”
Holly howled in pain, but then was picked up by the bigger Kelly. Kelly draped her in the next corner, getting her big saggers out of the skimpy fight attire, and stood on the lowest rope.

“MMMMMMPPPPFFFF...” She engulfed Holly`s sweaty face in a perfect smother, cutting off her air supply by her bigger udders. Holly`s feet stomped the canvas in protest, but Kelly had her pinned and slung her arms around her head give her no chance to twist out or get her nose free.

Now it was me who stood up, got next to her at the ropes yelling: “Get her babe! Fight back! You can do it!”
Holly was collecting all her remaining strength, slung her arms around the waist of her opponent and lifted her! Her arms and thick legs trembling with the effort it took to lift 270lbs...only for a few feet...she carried her opponent to the middle of the ring blinded by her tits around her face.

WHAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelly went down full force, 270 pounds impacting, her tits hitting her own face.
Holly went down together with her, adding to the weight that was driving all air out of her.
My wife sucked in much needed air when my closed fist bashed the ring apron, cheering for her. “YEA babe! Destroy her!”
Jolene was reaching between my legs, her big tits pressed int my back.
“I want to fight her.....”
Holly:

I was laying half way on my opponent, trying to catch my breath. My lungs was burning as were my boobs. I had used the last possible chance to fight back before being knocked out....

Karl`s little adventure had added some more damage to my tits and they pulsed with pain still leaking. It seemed Kelly had been hurt big time since she did not move. I was half way on top of her and it was not intended as a pin, but the count started from the speakers: One...two....I just lay there and let it happen, but it seemed Kelly moved just in time and kicked out.
My body was dropped sideways and we both tried to get back to our feet, but she was faster.
“Ommmmmpppffff.....ahhhhh....” She had kicked my in the ribs, catapulting my big body 180 degrees. I clutched my ribs, but she simply went on, her big tits out now, to grab my heavy right leg and bent it upwards.
I screamed as she put tormenting stress to my ligaments as well as opening my crotch for all to see. My puffy pussy lips were not fully covered by the latex thong and Kelly wasted to time to make it worse.

SMATTTTT!!!! She had kicked in in my cxnt and the scream died in my throat..
SMAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!! The second blow was driving the fabric or better latex fully between my lips.
I kicked free in desperation but hit nothing but air. Kelly had dropped my leg and I curled up holding my vagina.

Karl:

I couldn`t believe what just happened around me: My wife was taken apart in the ring while Jolene confessed to me, that she wanted to fight her as well. While I was in love with my wife and also in love with Jolene, well at least her massive tits, that would be a fight to blow my mind.
I tried to focus on the ring where Kelly was climbing the top turnbuckle. Holly was still down on the canvas and it was evident, that Kelly wanted to land a full body splash.

“Get up love! Get up!” Her eyes were looking for me and I pointed frantically at her opponent that was about to ram her through the ring floor every second.
Kelly jumped into the air and WHAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

She had landed on top of Holly....all 270 sexy pounds....flattening her frame in a devastating impact.

The crowd went nuts, cheering for Kelly.
My wife was out....the count started horribly slow. Kelly enjoyed the show and lay on top of her, spreading her out fully. Her tits were engulfing Hollies head and when the count reached ten, Kelly stood up slowly.

“ANNNDDD THEEE WINNNERR ISSSSSSSS KELLLLLLLYYYYYYY!”

Holly still didn`t move when Kelly towered over her, legs positioned on each side of her. She pulled her skimpy Lycra suit into the crack of her massive ass hovering over her.

No! That can`t be true...Holly lost...she can`t....

WHAMMMMMM!!!!! Kelly had lowered her ass until it was only several inches over her face, then DROPPED it forcefully on her face nearly crushing her skull.

“Give it to her! Crush her babe!” I ignored the rude comments from the drunken crowd, being in fear for my knocked out wife. Kelly gyrated her hips and engulfed the whole head with her ass.
Rocking it back and forth, making she she got a good taste of her sweaty ass crack before she left.

When would this end?

I got my answer soon when a guy from the audience approached. He was close to 300 lbs, almost 50 years old and strong as a gorilla. He slipped though the ropes and seemed to be Kelly`s next opponent. She was too busy grinding her sweaty ass over my wife`s head...and screamed as he grabbed her hair, pulled her off Holly and his huge prank went for her throat.
I one swift motion he lifted her thick body and Power Bombed her to the floor. WHAMMMMMMM!

“Jo! Help me please!” We each reached under the ropes grabbing an arm of Holly and a leg, pulling her out of the ring.
She still lay on the ring apron while the battle in the ring went on. I slapped her cheek slightly, making her eyes stir. I kissed her lips and the kiss was returned weakly, tasting Kellie's juices ass involuntary.
Holly moaned with pain and we tried to get her back to her feet.
Each of her arms were draped either over my or Jolene`s shoulder as we headed towards the shower.

Holly was weak but besides she had lost the second fight, people were showing respect to her. The crowd parted, giving room for us to get the beaten fighter out of here.
Guys came closer and put bills into her thong and the latex bands of her “bra”.
One of them pulling the stretchy material back, placing a 100 pound note and SNAPPPP making it snap back onto her bruised nipple.
He chuckled and earned my angry view, suddenly apologizing and focusing back on the fight in the ring.
I did not see what happened behind us, but I was sure the Gorilla would mp the floor with Kelly.

Holly:

“AHHHHH....YESSSS....” I sighed as the hot water hit my bruised body. This time I had really went through hell. I leaned at the wall, unable to stand on my own.
The minutes passed and I suddenly opened my eyes when I felt two pairs of hands caressing my bruised tits. It felt good to have Karl and this woman next to me.
Her smile was warm and she winked at Karl who was still hard....

Offline cwfan

Re: Secrets - Part 4
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 02:29:06 AM »
Great addition to a great story line. Now you have the opening for Holly vs. Jolene fight, perhaps in a cage.  Which corner will Karl work? What will the stakes of the match be?  Looking forward to the next installment. 

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Secrets - Part 4
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 09:05:59 PM »
Awesome work!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910