News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Secrets - Part 5 - the grand finale (Wife vs Lover)

• 8 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secrets - Part 5 - the grand finale (Wife vs Lover)
« on: March 22, 2021, 09:11:31 PM »
And here we go with the final part:

Holly:
You know what the best is? That I don`t need to hide anything anymore. Karl and I were sitting at the breakfast table in our garden, sipping our morning coffee. His eyes were resting on my swollen boobs that I had on full display since it was weekend and our child was with the grandparents.
They were resting in a shelf bra offering a little support and still allowed my nipples and areola to heal.
“Are your tits ok love?”, he was asking me.
“Sore as fuck. And full.”
I giggled, going over to him and offering him a little milk for his coffee.
He had a grin on his face like a schoolboy when I took my engorged breast and started to milk my teat. I hurt, but it was worth it and I had to pump them soon anyway.
Jets of warm white milk hit his black coffee and from the corner of my eye I was watching the bulge in his pants grow.

Once I was finished with his coffee, I leaned forward and helped him to pull his boxers down. His hardness raised as if being spring loaded and I placed my pussy right onto his rigid fuck rod. I was wet anyway and moaned when he entered me.

I was sitting on his lap and felt his hands on my big ass cheeks. Then I lifted my breasts to his face level and soon he found my milk supply. It was so hot! He was as gently as possible and his wet tongue hardened my nipple. His lips enclosed my areola and the suction started.
We stayed like this for thirty minutes. No big movements, just really slow sex while he emptied my full jugs.
All the time I felt his cock deep inside me and I added a very slow gyrating of my hips to pleasure him.

Every time he was close to cum I stopped…we were panting hard…then he latched his hungry mouths over my scratched nipples once again.
We could have done this forever, but when I was drained of my milk I fucked him faster. We moaned in unison and came together: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!” I collapsed right onto his lap and we kissed.

The weekend was beautiful and I often thought about my last fights. Jolene and Karl had taken care of me after the beating I had received from this Kelly.
And not only for cleaning me up, also my pussy received a “special treatment” in the shower.
Jolene is a nice women and I can understand why Karl is into those big breasts, but there was also another side.

Half of the day he spent on his phone. They were texting each other….sending pictures…laughing a lot during the calls. When Karl was in the shower I picked up his phone when it was ringing, seeing it was again Jolene.

“Hello my horny little fucker. Just wanted to say good night and tell you how dripping wet my cxnt is and that I want to fight you thick little wife so bad….”

My jaw dropped and I stayed silent for a few moments.
“Karl honey? Are you there?”
“Nope. It’s Holly. And you better slow down bitch and wait until I teach you a lesson in the ring. You can have Karl for a weekend when you beat me. Otherwise you stop calling him, texting him and stop flaunting your ugly saggy tits in all those pics you sent him.”

There was no reply but I heard her sucking in air.
“Ok Holly. Fair enough. Let`s meet tomorrow to discuss this.”
I agreed and the next morning I found myself in a London breakfast club together with her.

Jolene was wearing a white top with so many buttons open, that I feared her huge tits might spill free every second. She had planned this to intimidate me, but when she noticed I was wearing a pair of dungarees with NO bra underneath, she almost stopped breathing.
My tits were fully engorged and the bruises in my cleavage and side-boob were on full display.
People were watching me in embarrassment, but Jolene stood up and we hugged.
She kissed me full on my lips. Not a fast little peck, but a warm loving kiss.

This was not what I had expected.
“Holly. First I have to apologize that I am so pushy with your husband. You are both in love but I also know you have been swingers before you moved out of London. I want a piece of him.”
I leaned back, hugging my tits. “Well bitch you have to earn that. You want to fight me?”
She nodded. “Yes. Maybe a little sexy wrestling in your garden….”
I stopped her idea straight away: “Either we do it in the ring, or you can forget it. I want to fight you in the club. In front of Karl only. No audience. Just the two of us….and a cage.”

She gulped. “A cage?”
Karl had told me that she had been a fighter in the scene like me and that she had to stop due to injuries and bad losses, and now I confronted her with her worst memories.

When our coffee arrived, I simply got my right massively engorged tit free and helped myself with milk. People were staring but not interfering and Jolene blushed.
“Holly … please….”
“Please what? I took my breast and jetting milk into her eyes.”
“AAAAAAAHHHHHHH bitch!” She laughed and cursed at the same time.
“Ok then. A cage match…..”

The rest of the morning we spent the time to plan our match and besides all the competitiveness there was definitely more than a spark between us. We got along pretty well and I must admit that she also turned me on.
When it was time to leave she offered me to join her for lunch in her apartment and I agreed. We both knew it wasn`t for lunch. Once the door was shut behind us we both stripped and went to bed, both enjoying a wonderful hour of sex.

I was long ago that I had joined a women in bed without Karl, but it was simply wonderful. She drained all me milk and we licked each other until we were fully satisfied.
We were facing nose to nose, hugging each other our tits pressing together. “So in one week from now…..”
Jolene nodded. “One week.”

The week was horribly slow. I informed Karl about the match that would take place and arranged everything with the club. I would be totally empty and just the three of us would be there.
There was a weird tension when we both headed towards the club in our car. Neither Karl nor I spoke much. When we finally arrived and I turned off the engine, he broke his silence.
“Holly…I don`t want you two to get hurt too much. It’s different when you fight an opponent you don’t like. But I have to watch a fight with the woman I am in love with and …well…”
“Another woman you are also in love with?”
He remained silent but we both knew that I was right. He had fallen in love with her. A tear ran down my blushing cheek.

Karl:

I was sitting here in a comfortable chair in front of the cage. Holly had handcuffed my wrists to the armrests and it would be futile to try to escape. I was totally naked and it felt strange. Nobody was here: There was just an empty cage around the ring. The whole club was totally empty and the familiar noise of partying, fucking and cheering people was missing.

Suddenly I heard a sound behind me and I tried to turn my head. I couldn’t see who was coming, but when my head was engulfed by a pair of spectacular tits I knew it was Jolene.
She had sneaking in from behind, pressed them against the back of my skull and ran her fingers over my hairy chest hardening my nipples. My cock jumped to life.

“Ready for the show?” She asked me in a husky voice. Then she stepped around me, totally naked just wearing a pair of combat boot. Her body was a little oily and her huge tits swayed in front of me when she leaned over to kiss me.
I wanted to grab them but was locked in my handcuffs.

Jolene entered the cage through a door and warmed herself up.
I watched in awe, my boner not going limp any second.
Then it was Holly who joined the scene. She came out of the locker as well, clad a stunningly sexy red wet look shelf bra. Little, half transparent, triangles of fabric were covering her dark areolas and her tits looks bigger as ever. I knew that she had increased the milk flow by pumping them 4 times a day.

Her thick belly was bare, her huge dimpled ass split by a matching red thong and red combat boots completed her looks.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH come on!” I rolled my eyes when I saw her, my cock twitched and when she leaned over and run her fingertip from my balls all 8 inches upwards to the tip of my cock my groin suddenly tensed up and I came involuntarily.
“FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!” Cum was oozing out of my cock and dribbled onto my belly, balls and the floor.

It was so embarrassing and arousing at the same time. Her outfit had blown my mind as well as the whole erotic situation. A wicked smile was on her face as she headed towards the ring, climbed through the ropes and shut the cage door behind her.

CLANK…..she locked it and put the key in a box that would be only able to reach when one fighter climbed a turnbuckle and reached through a small hole in the cage roof.
My wife jumped down to the canvas, her mighty curves jiggling.

What surprised me was the fact that both hugged before the match, pressing their bodies together tightly and kissing each other before they separated and circled.

Jolene` s fat naturals were swaying of her chest-wall naked, normally filling a 38J bra easily.
My wife`s set was fully engorged and supported by her sexy fight outfit and I doubted, that they were still a 38DD. They had grown recently and especially when being engorged, they were all veiny and had dents from being stretched by full glands.

Both locked up their arms and started to get the other woman under control. Holly was shorter than Jolene but heavier. Their muscles bulged and ass cheeks jiggled with the effort. Holly suddenly switched from pushing to pulling, hammering her right knee into Jolene`s belly.
WHOMPPPP! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” Jolene was surprised by this attack, bent forward and earned two more solid tit shot with my wife`s knee striking her big tits and pancaking them against her ribs.
She clutched her tits, and as my wife got momentum in the ropes, the whole ring shaking under her weigh, tits bouncing and barely held, she connected with a massive tackle to Jolene`s belly flooring her like a ram.

WHAMMMMMMMM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!”
Jolene`s eyes nearly popped out of her sockets when Holly was still partly on top of her. Totally winded there was not much she could do to stop her straddling her belly.
That thick ass SMACKED onto her already hurt abs and her arms were forced under control be my wife`s legs.

Her huge tits were trapped between her thighs, standing prominently on her chest.
“Oh how I love those beautiful udders…” Holly cooed and took hold of Jolene`s nipples. Pulling them cruelly, lifting and stretching her opponent`s tits like there was no tomorrow.
Jolene howled in pain, trapped under 220 pounds of wife material and getting her huge breasts worked over.

Holly:

I so loved to work her bigger tits over. I sunk my nails into her already scarred tits that had obviously taken huge amounts of damage during her fighting career. I lifted her tits by her nipples, twisted them and sunk in my nails into her heavy orbs.
Jolene`s ace was wrecked with pain but she stared at me defiantly.
She grunted, tried to unbalance me, but I was too heavy.
But what I didn`t see coming was that she lifted her legs behind my back, ramming her knee into the back of my skull.

“AAAAAAAAAAAH!” I was dazed and Jolene lifted her legs once more, taking me into a neck scissor and throwing me backwards. I impacted harshly to the canvas with her hold still applied.
I frantically boxed her legs, but she simply clamped down harder making my face turn red from the lack of air.
But what she did not expect was that I turned to the side and stood up with her legs still around my neck. I started to rotate with the scissor hold painfully in place, I let out a battle cry while flinging her through the ring.

At one point she had to let go and she went flying through the ropes impacting into the cage wall.

CLANGGGGGG…..”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” She had impacted head and back first, clutching it and trying to rise.
My vision was blurred and I sucked air into my lungs but forced my body to keep on attacking her.

I climbed the middle rope, held onto the top one and jumped onto her body.
“WHAMMMMMM!” AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! My red shiny combat boots impacted: The left into her tits, the right one into her belly.
She screamed and curled up into a ball.

I looked over at Karl with a triumphant grin on my face. I raised my fist and kissed it, finding him hard like before.
“Your whore should train next time before she enters the cage with me!”
I climbed the turnbuckle and pushed my arm through the opening to get the keys.
I was looking for an early victory, but my stand was shaky and the key was hard to reach. It took me some seconds just when my pussy exploded in pain.

Jolene had given me a low blow from behind, now pulling at my thong making me fall backwards and WHAMMMMMM! My back and head hit the ring floor painfully falling from about 4 feet height.

I moaned and cursed, but I was stopped. Jolene was leaning over me: “No so fast wifey.”
SMATTTT…SMATTTT…SMATTTT…she stomped down on my full boobs, causing the glands to compress painfully and release the first drop of milk.
I groaned and shielded them only with the result that she focused on my big belly.
WHOMPPP…WHOMPPP….”GOOOOOOSSSSSSH!” The air left my lungs as she stomped my jiggling belly. There were for sure some stomach muscles, but they were well hidden behind a thick layer of fat.
She picked me up by my hair and got me into a sitting position, only to drive her leg across my tits and floor me again.
I clutched my leaking boobs and the red fabric across my nipples got already transparent stained with milk.

I was picked up again and this time my opponent walked over with me to the corner, SMASHING my forehead into the padding. I screamed I remained dazed when she guided me to the next one. SMASH! I impacted again and dropped to one knee shaking the cobwebs away.
Where was she? I tried to locate my opponent, raised slowly and just when I turned WHAMMMMM I received a dropkick into my chest.
Pain set in, one of my tits flattened…my whole body rammed into the corner padding.
“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” Where the hell had she learned to perform those moves.

Jolene had landed in front of me and her naked body arising, TACKLED my midsection with her shoulder over and over again.

Karl:

My cock pulsed and the tides had turned in the ring. My wife was at the receiving end now, after a series of hard impact in the corner. First her forehead, then her whole body were driving into the padding. Each impact into her big heaving belly drained her power further, making it harder for her to breathe.

The goal of the match was simple: Hurt your opponent enough to have some time to get the keys and unlock the cage.
But Jolene seemed to have something different in mind. After about six heavy blows to Holly`s stomach she took her by one arm and her hair, guiding her through the ropes.
She made my wife face me, opened the knot of her neck that held the triangles of fabric over her nipples together and free them.

I knew what was coming and I my knuckles got wide when I grabbed the armrest harder.
WHAMMMMMMMM….CLANKKKKKKKK…..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Jolene had climbed the middle rope, grabbed the top one for support and placed her boots into Holly`s back.
Driven tits first into the cage made her gorgeous udders spread into all directions.
Her hands pushed frantically against the cage and she tried to push herself off the cage wall, but Jolene`s pressure into her spine was much bigger and resistance rather useless.

Her tit meat oozed through the openings of the grid and milk erupted now in huge amounts spraying the ring apron and the floor outside. Holly shook in pain and frustration as her opponent kept on bouncing her weight into her hurting backside.
Those delicious DDs pancaked and the pressure made them release the white gold in vast torrents. 6-10 jets erupted from each teat simultaneously and although I was out of reach I could smell it.
My cock pulsed and erupted a second time without even touching it. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH….” I groaned, climaxing hard.
“HMMMMM…..my Karl likes that right?” Jolene cooed and let go with the pressure, Holly collapsed to her knee with her tits running over the harsh grid.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The front of her full udders scratched along the material, her hard nipples grinding over each single hole causing her to scream out in pain.  She slumped to her side, cradling her boobies with her hands.

Jolene meanwhile cupped her massive J-Cups in her arms and jiggled them sexily from left to right. “This is what you will get for the whole damn weekend. You can play with them whenever you want….fondle them…kneed them…lick them….fuck them with your cock until they are reddened….”
Jolene licked her lips when talking dirty to me, and suddenly let out a massive scream. Holly had reached upwards and applied a painful pussy claw. Her fingers sank into Jolene`s labia, her inner pussy lips and clit making her scream in pure agony.

She was in shock and my wife made good use of it by grabbing her long blonde hair, pulling her upper body downwards harshly. Jolene`s throat hit the upper rope, choking her and seconds later she was sent flying backwards from the tension of the ropes when Holly released her.
WHAM! She impacted on her back and my wife had gained much needed seconds to recover.

Holly blew me a kiss, stepping through the ropes back inside the actual ring. Her tits were bouncing in her sexy shelf bra with scratched leaking nipples. She picked up Jolene, reached around her belly and lifted her.
“SMATTTTTTTTTT!!!!” Down she goes on Holly`s outstretched knee cap.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She let out a blood curdling scream, but was still held by Holly facing her. Her arms hanging limply at her sides she was an easy prey to be picked up again.

“No….no please….”
WHAMMMMMMM!!!!!
“GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!” A second cxnt buster hammered her clean shaved pubic mound.
SMATTTT…..her naked body was dropped and fell to the floor.

Holly was breathing hard, slowly heading towards the corner. She started to climb the turnbuckles one by one, her big ass sticking out. Both fighters were by now soaked in sweat and more or less milk.

My eyes switched between my sexy wife that was about to pick the keys and my downed lover that was about to rise slowly. Jolene was clearly limping, holding her hurt kitty. She headed towards Holly that had her hand already at the keys.
Jolene sneaked under her, turned and suddenly had Holly on her shoulders. Her face was close to Holly`s groin, almost buried between those thick thighs. She grunted with the massive effort it took to lift 220lbs and Holly screamed in surprise. She punched Jolene`s head causing her to moan, but was driven only second later into the ring floor by a devastating POWER BOMB. WHAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

“Oh my goodness…..” I said to myself. Holly lay there…spread eagled….neither moaning nor moving. But her naked tits were constantly leaking and rapidly rising and falling.
Jolene balled her fists in triumph…slowly getting up herself.

My cock was back to full hardness after the second climax and I watched my naked lover, clad only in black wrestling boots, climb the turnbuckles.
Holly`s eyes opened and as she noticed that Jolene was about to pick the ring keys she slowly forced herself back to her feet. She grunted, sweat and milk dripping onto the canvas.
Meanwhile Jolene had the keys in her hands and jumped down. She noticed Holly from the corner of her eye, ignoring her and putting them into the lock.

“Fuck! They don`t work!” Jolene angrily looked at Holly and closed in. She grabbed her sweaty hair and SLAPPED her face hard sending it left.
Holly screamed in pain, earning a second slap straight away, this time to her leaking tit. SMATTTTT!!!!!

“Where are the fucking right keys?” Holly smiled, balled her fists and hammered them from below into Jolene`s dangling tits that were right in front of her face.
BAPPPPPP….BAPPPPP….and third following to her navel driving her back a few steps after releasing the grip on her scalp.

WHAM! A kick to her belly followed, Jolene coughed and Holly stormed into the opposing ropes, getting momentum and leaped at her ASS FIRST. WHAMMMMMMMM!!!! She connected so hard that all her pounds were driving Jolene backwards…through the ropes…landing in a heap of tits and ass.
CLANKKKKKKKKKK! The whole ring was shaking from those power moves and I was in deep awe for both fighters.
My lover`s front hat been hit so hard, that she curled into a ball, her back against the cage. Holly got up with the help of the ropes, slapping her big ass.
“I knew that it must be good for something….”

Jolene had been hit very hard and really appreciated the help of my wife who howled her up by her feet, pulled her half way through the ropes and took her into a side headlock. Jolene`s beautiful naturals were dangling down, and Holly wasted no time to pump her right knee into the delicious target over and over.
SMATTTT....SMATTTTT.....BAPPPPP....WHAPPPPPP.....PATTTTTTTTTT...the sweat slick tit-meat was crushed and hammered upwards causing Jolene to let out deep grunts each single time.
Once Holly decided Jolene had received enough breast kicks, she pulled her further into the ring, dropping to her big ass and hammering her forehead into the bouncy floor with DDT.
WHAMMMM!!!! Down goes Jolene.
Holly lay on her back with her milky tits pointing at the ceiling. She breathed hard but was satisfied with her work.

She got up slowly, walked over to a turnbuckle and searched for the key that had been hidden behind the padding. She smirked as she found it and walked over to the door.
“Damn little thing....” Clang....the key fell down and was luckily still on the ring apron. Holly bent down to grab it just as Jolene rolled over to her.
She tried to be as silent as possible, went for her ankles and pulled harshly.

WHAMMMMMM! My wife fell forward and not being prepared hit the canvas tits first.
WHAMMMMPPPP! The ring shook and when she rolled a few feet south, two big wet spots remained where she had landed. She grunted while Jolene forced her aching body up. Her head was still spinning, her tits red from the impacts.
Holly got back to her feet as well but as soon as she was ready, Jolene simply lifted her knee and the momentum of a charging Holly added to the impact her belly had to endure.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” She stumbled backwards and Jolene added to the movement with STINGING uppercutting backhand-slaps.

SMACK....the left tit was sent flying spraying milk and sweat.
SMACKKKKKKK...the right tit followed bouncing like crazy....Holly winced in pain and clutched her tits. Her back reached the ropes and there was no escape when Jolene finished the series of attacks with a direct cxnt kick, that made my wife`s legs tremble. Her mouth hang open in shock and she sank to one knee. Jolene went to unhook her shelf bra and release her milk dripping udders.

“Better babe. We all want those beauties on display when they take a beating....”
Holly was uppercutting Jolene`s belly, but she saw it coming and tensed her remaining abs, taking a step back. What followed was a hard kick directly into her left lactating udder, nearly kicking it off her chest-wall. “FFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!” My wife clutched her tit and landed on her big ass.
Jolene got ready and was in position in front of her, waiting for an opening. Just as she shakily and totally exhausted was rising, my wife earned a big kick to the left tit that made the milk jet out 6 feet!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! “GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!” The scream was defeaning! My cock was pulsing and Holly turned slightly and collapsed to the middle rope.

“Well honey...what about giving up and handing over your man for the weekend and this will end?”
“No bitch! Fuck you!”
“Nah....Karl will do that!” she looked over at me and the mess in my lap. “At least when a little sperm is left in him....” Jolene chuckled and brushed her sweaty hair out of her face.
As if ending the small talk she rained down kicks into my wife`s body, hitting her ass and lower back. Without much resistance left she shoved her forward, arranging her swollen boobs in a way that they were on top of the lowest rope.
She stepped through the ropes so that she was in the space between cage and ring, took hold of the top rope and jumped first into the air....SMAKKKKKKKKKKKK...landing on Holly`s udders with her combat boots. The hard soles hit the top portions, contorting the breast meat horribly before the sweat and milk caused her to slip over the meat and land n the floor. Holly howled in pain and twisted frantically away from her.

She sobbed and held her destroyed boobs, when Jolene grabbed both of her legs, turned her onto her belly and started to bent her into a Boston Crab. She had trouble to control her meaty sweaty thighs, but once hooked correctly, there was no escape.
Holly howled as her spine was bent, her fists bashing the floor in desperation.

The two sweat soaked wrestlers really went to the limit in this hot battle over me and I didn't know how much more they could take. Holly was close to submission, her spine bent to the breaking point. “AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Her face a mask of pain, her fists drumming the canvas....she did not give up. But my eyes met Jolene`s and she read my pleading...
WHAM! She dropped her legs and there was no fight left in her. Jolene showed me the victory sign, strutting over to the door and inserting the keys....click...the door was open and she was the winner...claiming her price....

Offline cwfan

Re: Secrets - Part 5 - the grand finale (Wife vs Lover)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 09:47:50 PM »
A solid finish to a great story line.  Holly got what was coming to her for lying to her husband and making her fetish more important than her son.

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 09:56:05 PM »
Awesome story!!! So cock hardening!!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline cwfan

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 11:15:11 PM »
I agree with sanborg, it would have been interesting to see but wow would it be a tough one to write. Especially, with their 2 year old son in the mix.

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 06:30:50 AM »
Lol. Seems you two are fans of soap operas :-*

Offline cwfan

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 10:38:34 PM »
This story line was interesting and followed along well with a solid ending.  I do agree with sanborg that it would be interesting to see who would become the dominate female and how that played out. HOWEVER going any further into the story would be very difficult to hold the story line together without becoming a soap opera.   That is more what I was talking about with my previous statement.  Keep up all the great writing,  I enjoy your work.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 04:37:12 PM »
Mmm, hot & raunchy!  :D ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2021, 02:54:41 PM »
 Great story hope this isnt last we see of Hollie think rematch is in order once she fully heals. Just want to thank you for these BBW-centric stories not something easy to find, most authors don't use realistic looking women. please keep on churning them out... :)

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 05:52:40 PM »
Great story hope this isnt last we see of Hollie think rematch is in order once she fully heals. Just want to thank you for these BBW-centric stories not something easy to find, most authors don't use realistic looking women. please keep on churning them out... :)

Thank you so much. Did you read the sequel?