News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

love to watch two woman fight it out

• 3 Replies

Offline big fan of female fights

love to watch two woman fight it out
« on: March 24, 2021, 12:30:27 AM »
never seen a fight i want to if anybody in the cleve ohio area knows where i can watch two woman brawl it out please let me know i would put up money for the winner ty

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Re: love to watch two woman fight it out
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 04:38:04 AM »
Fallowing. I would be happy with an aggressive wrestling match, too.

Offline bedcatfighter

Re: love to watch two woman fight it out
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 10:12:56 PM »
ive been trying for a long time to get 2 women to fight it out  in cleveland but no takers ive posted several posts but no takers

Offline Pedromalone

Money for match.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 05:16:55 AM »
I may not have witnessed any personal matches.  Yet I do  think one thing that may need to be addressed here is that you should be willing to pay both combatants for "entertaining you"  I do think that giving the winner more money (and telling both fighters that a higher winners purse is available)  might be a good way to get a real good match. Now if you have rules in play for this match though I would counter that by saying that any one who breaks a rule will loose and even reduce the amount of pay they receive.   I would actually also really just try talking to some of the people on here through messengers more than just on the boards,  just don't approach with asking them right away about a match against some one else.  Also try to find out how much experience they do have before even suggesting a real match, as that could help you weed out some of the first timers who may try to give you a good match, yet may not be quite good enough to go the distance.   These are just suggestions mind you though,  and even I haven't gotten to the goal (Watching two competitors fight in a match just for me) .   Yet I have been able to at least talk to a few interesting females on here from time to time.