News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mixed furry sexfight : ThiccFurryBooty vs Wrestling_Dick.

• 1 Replies

Offline Wrestling_dick

Mixed furry sexfight : ThiccFurryBooty vs Wrestling_Dick.
« on: March 24, 2021, 03:25:03 AM »
The below match was between me and a user named ‘ThiccFurryBooty’ in a chat room a few years ago. The match was using fursonas which we most closely associated with which I will attach to this post. I kept it for posterity and for you now to read. I have edited the chat to flow a bit better, enjoy.

ThiccFurryBooty - Well I don’t know if you’re into furries but I would like to know more about this Role Play.

Wrestling_Dick - Hi , I can do furries. The idea is to wrestle each other in an erotic sex wrestling match, where the outcome is not predetermined, and to win you have to make your opponent cum first. Interested?

ThiccFurryBooty - Sounds fun, what will you look like? Massive I hope!

Wrestling_Dick - I have something like this in mind. (See picture of the male horse below). He’s 7ft 2 and ... well hung like a horse! A good 24 inches long and thick. How about you?

ThiccFurryBooty - Love it, I love massive muscles and size differences with a cock to match... or bigger of course. I am 5'2" 44GG's and a 50" bubble butt. (See pictures of the female cat below).

Wrestling_Dick - Great. I hope that little mouth of yours can take my entire cock?!

ThiccFurryBooty - Pftttt, that little thing? Easy.

Wrestling_Dick - We start off standing across the ring from each other. I hold up my hands and motion for you to make the first move.

ThiccFurryBooty - "Mmm fuck you gonna get that fat cock pumped today!" Running at you, right before I run into you, I drop to my knees to avoid you holding me and I grab at your massive cock with both hands. Latched on I begin to start to jerk you hard and fast.

Wrestling_Dick - "FUCK!" I'm shocked by your quick move and start to stumble back from your collision into me. I fall back to the floor but as you have a firm grip on my cock you follow me down landing between my legs, cock still in your hands!

ThiccFurryBooty – I Show no fear of such a massive cock as I begin jerking the lower shaft. I open my mouth wide and take the fat tip of your cock into my mouth sucking on it hard in an attempt to try and make you cum fast. As I continue to suck the bulbous head of your cock in my mouth I also begin to use my crazy bust to squeeze the mid part of your shaft. Using this patented 3 hit combo I plan to end you as quickly as possible.

Wrestling_Dick - "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moan as I use every ounce of strength not to just cum right there and then from your expertly executed move. I try to fight the urge to cum several times as you continue to work over my cock now throbbing and twitching! I lift my legs and wrap them around the back of your head pulling you deep onto my cock in the hopes of causing you to choke and attempt to get off me to catch your breath!

ThiccFurryBooty – I look deep into your eyes as you desperately attempt to make me choke when you see me suddenly throat a little over a foot of your cock. My throat is bulging to handle your thick cock and yet you hear very little gagging as I smirk bobbing my head up and down your throbbing member while I’m still working your over with my tits and stroking the base at the same time.

Wrestling_Dick - Shocked that my desperate manoeuvre backfired I notice that you slip one of your hands onto my balls and begin to gently squeeze and fondle them. I think to myself how she knows this weakness of mine as I struggle now just to keep sense of myself. I begin to buck hard trying to roll us over!

ThiccFurryBooty - As you buck I put one of my hands on your chest pushing you down to keep me on top while the other continues squeezing and massaging your balls. I adjust my position so my bust is off your cock for now but you still have to deal with me sucking my mouth back to the very tip of your twitching cock before throating over 18 inches of your monster down bulging my stomach. I continue doing this over and over getting faster each time.

Wrestling_Dick - As your head bobs faster and faster your squeezing becomes more ruff as you notice the reaction it gives you. You can taste the salty taste of my pre cum as it escapes my cock into the back of your throat. I push one last time as I know I will be done for if I don’t get out of your glorious grip. I manage to get you over just enough to roll away from you across the mat where I attempt to catch my breath! "What the fuck was that?"

ThiccFurryBooty - As you roll away and catch your breath you failed to see me get up and charge at you tackling you onto your back again. "No no, you wanted to fight a pro, you’re gonna get it!" Before you can protest my fat ass is planted on your face as I stuff your cock back into my throat, each time I slam my head down I get a little deeper, threatening to take your entire thick length down my wet and tight throat.

Wrestling_Dick - I know I need to flip you before you get settled and have me pinned. I use your fat arse and pull as hard as I can, rolling us over onto your back. I go to work on your pussy licking at your clit and your sweet tasting lips. Somehow my cock has come free of your lips however now you have my balls in your mouth and are still working my monster cock with your hands!

ThiccFurryBooty – I feverously begin to work the tip of your cock with my fingers as they slide easily around its head which is slick with your pre cum. Both of your balls are in my mouth and I continue to suck them harder and harder pulling and drooling on them. I begin moaning as you play with my small and tight pussy. As you lick my quickly moistening slit I shift my body a bit so that I can again use my tits to jerk the length of your shaft.

Wrestling_Dick - Not getting a moments rest for my straining cock and balls I double down by fingering your pussy deep and hard as I begin to lick your arse hole. Your legs squirm at this new form of attack and for the first time I feel I might have a chance to best you for the first time in this match.

ThiccFurryBooty – I continue to gobble up your balls like they were a snack as I slowly begin wrapping my thick legs around your neck to cut off your air supply. With a giggle I secure your head trapping you tightly against my throbbing clit. "Hehe, if you’re gonna be this way I will just make you cum after you pass out" I start giggling as I push your hips up with all my might still with your balls secured tightly in my mouth stretching your scrotum and in turn squeezing your balls. I continue lifting you when your balls finally pop out from between my clenched teeth causing you to let out a muffled scream from the intense pain. I finally lift your hips high enough so your cock tip is pressed to my lips. Sliding my hands round to your ass I pull you down hard forcing your cock into my mouth throating you balls deep bulging my stomach insanely to take it all.

Wrestling_Dick - The breath is knocked from me due to the suddenness of your move and with my head trapped I’m unable to take in another breath while you swallow my entire cock hard. I attempt to pull at your legs to try and get some air but I have little luck. I wildly buck my body trying to get free from your powerful legs but I only succeed in thrusting my cock into your mouth over and over. Using the last of my breath I let out a muffled plea! “Please let me go and I will submit to you completely.”

ThiccFurryBooty – I refuse to let go of your head as I know I have to win. You get more desperate and buck your body violently in an attempt to get free. The more your body thrashes about the harder you begin ploughing your cock into my throat. I decide to slightly release some pressure from around your head but only enough to give you more time to pump my throat. After about 30 seconds of rapid thrusting I hear you groan as you thrust your cock as hard and as deep into my mouth as you can finally cumming. Deep in my throat I feel your thick shaft constrict as it shoots its creamy and salty load deep into my stomach again and again filling me up with you cum as I take it like I was born to do.

Wrestling_Dick - I scream out my orgasm between your legs making your clit vibrate with the strength of my voice. My hips thrust into you like a freight train over and over again as I fill your throat with my sticky cum. My balls slapping on your face as you take it all!

ThiccFurryBooty – I gulp hard as you pump your load down my throat. I love it as it fills me up. I finally release your head so that I can let you pump me as hard as you can as I no longer have to resisting you at all.

Wrestling_Dick - I rise onto all fours as I continue to deeply thrust into you making your body slowly slid along the floor with every thrust. I continue for a good minute until my cock is finally finished at which point I pull out of you and collapse at your side. "Great match! Can’t wait to do it again. What can I do for the winner?”

ThiccFurryBooty – I smirk and rub my tummy as you declare I have won "Hehe well unless you got a real challenge for me, or are you gonna feed me more of that salty cum of yours?"

Wrestling_Dick - "If you want another go round I’m more that up for it! That was only my first orgasm! It will take a lot more work from you to get me a second time. Best of three?!"

ThiccFurryBooty - "Hehe yeah? How you gonna beat me? I crushed you! Have you got a partner or some pills to give you an advantage?" I begin giggling confident as I lay back on the canvas completely exposed and open to attack knowing you pose no threat to me.

Wrestling_Dick - "Fuck you!" Getting angry at your brash confidence I quickly jump to my feet and impatiently wait for you to rise. I’m playing into your game and I’m no longer thinking clearly. Only about taking you down. As you start to stand I shout, "BEGIN!" and rush you with my still hard cock bouncing towards you!

ThiccFurryBooty - "hehe you had a chance mister!" As you run towards me with your arms stretched out towards me I time it just right before you run into me. I drop to my knees letting you drill your cock right back down my throat at nearly full speed. The momentum of you running into me allows me to take your cock down my throat to the balls. With you now trapped again in my mouth I begin sucking harder than ever trying to make it so that you can't pull your cock back out again.

Wrestling_Dick - I grit my teeth and grab the back of your head as I continue to run forwards, albeit much slower, now dragging you between my legs as you are latched onto my cock. You grab and squeeze my balls for added effect and giggle to yourself as you realise that depending upon which ball you squeeze harder the direction I move across the mat changes as I slow down!

ThiccFurryBooty – I begin to moan on your cock as you can feel my tongue wiggling all over your shaft, using more techniques this time I didn't have to use the first time, squeezing your balls to try to coax more cum out of you tasty cock.

Wrestling_Dick - I see this second round going much the same way as the first. While I still have some strength and my wits about myself I stop, manage to push you off from my cock with a huge moan as your tongue flicks against the tip of my cock. You land on your back and I dive on you, grapevine your legs. I lay above you with your legs held open, the tip of my cock poking your lips and my hands holding yours above your head. "Now it's your turn to be tortured!" I begin to gently push the tip of my cock into your pussy.

ThiccFurryBooty - Even though you’re not inside of me yet you can feel just how tight I am as I smirk. "hehe last chance to quit or get some help mister, I promise you will lose if you try this" Winking at you, and oozing With confidence all the way, I show no fear as i smile up at you as you start to get into a rhythm with your thrusting.

Wrestling_Dick - I push a little deeper into your pussy to see if it is just fake bravado but you show no sign of weakening so I decide to change tactics. I pull out from your slick pussy and I swear I hear a slight moan of disappointment escape your lips. I reposition and quickly push 12 inches of my cock up your tight and unsuspecting arse while beginning to lick and nibble on your nipples!

ThiccFurryBooty - I grit my teeth a little bit in shock but then smile, as you force a foot of cock into my ass. You suddenly feel your cock getting squeezed harder than a fist could squeeze it "Mmmm little tight eh wimp?" Winking at you as I moan you realise that your ploy has backfired and you are now even more at risk of losing this second round.

Wrestling_Dick - I stop sucking on your nipples and move up to your ear. I lean in and very quietly whisper, "You think you won that first round because you were superior to me? I LET you have that first nut! Get ready to take it harder and faster that you have ever before!" With that I pull my cock all the way out to the tip and then like a piston ram it home all the way up your arse balls deep. You slide along the floor from the penetration so I let go of your hands and take a hold of your shoulders to keep you still as I pull back and thrust in again.

ThiccFurryBooty - My ass continues squeezing your cock tightly as you pump it like a machine, bulging my body with ease due to the size, yet despite my moans you see me grab my ankles lifting them next to my head giving you more access wanting you to feel as good as possible.

Wrestling_Dick - I thrust into you deeply a few more times before sliding my arms around your waist and lifting you up as I stand. Fully upright I have your ankles on my shoulders as I hold your waist and begin to forcefully pull you down onto my thick steel like rod deep, and quick as I also thrust up into you making a loud slapping noise as my balls connect with your fat arse!

ThiccFurryBooty - You start to hear me scream in pleasure as you pump me hard. "Fuck you finally woke up! Too bad it’s too late pony boy" Holding onto you I begin moving with you matching your thrusts while focusing on keeping my ass as tight as possible for your throbbing cock.

Wrestling_Dick - As we continue to thrust into each other, your breathing becomes heaver as you start to let out a deep primal grunt with every thrust! I can see your pussy juices pouring out of you all over my cock lubricating it further. "I have already cum once. I can keep this up for hours before I have to cum again BITCH! How about you?!"

ThiccFurryBooty - "Mmm fuck that is nothing pony! I have taken down bigger and stronger then you!" My body is hot as I am moving with you, each time you get balls deep I let out a sharp moan as the echo of you slamming into me echoes out filling the room.

Wrestling_Dick - I move one of my hands up to the back of your head and them with a hefty slam and thrust I hold my cock deep in your arse as I pull your head towards mine and I begin to kiss you hard. My tongue expertly dances around yours and as you try to pull away I keep you there causing you to moan as I begin to thrust into you again but this time softer, slower.

ThiccFurryBooty - My hands reach round the back of your head and my fingers tangle in your mane holding onto your hair as I make out with you. Feeling you slow down I try to get control of my rising pleasure as I enjoying the slow ass fucking as I kiss you almost forgetting that we are supposed to be fighting.

Wrestling_Dick - I gently lower you to the floor again this time gently holding you as I slide out of your arse. I line up my cock with your pussy again and gently penetrate you with the tip. Breaking from our kiss I lick and nibble on your ear and whisper, "Are you ready lover?"

ThiccFurryBooty – I moan as you slowly stuff my pussy now in the mating press position. Looking at you as you gently wrap your arms around me I offer you a little cheeky smile. "Ready for you to lose big boy?" I say sweetly unable to hold back my giggling as this is such a change of pace for me.

Wrestling_Dick - "Whatever you need to tell yourself to get you there!" I say in a soft affectionate tone. I begin to kiss and lick your neck as I slowly slide my throbbing length back into your pussy. You gasp suddenly and I pause for a heart beat before pushing on deeper feeling your arms and legs gently wrap around me!

ThiccFurryBooty - Holding onto you tightly as I feel you slide into my pussy the feeling of your glorious cock so deep inside of me makes me moan out more. I can feel my pussy dripping onto the floor as I hold onto you.

Wrestling_Dick - My tongue finds yours again as I begin to slide in and out of you steadily getting faster and faster. I break our kiss for a moment, "Tell me when you get close. I want to cum inside you when you cum!" We then lock tongues again as I speed up with my thrusting now groping and pulling at your nipples with my fingers.

ThiccFurryBooty - The idea that we were fighting is gone now as I fully enjoy the fucking as you speed up moaning more and more, you can tell by my reactions to it all that I am fully enjoying it now and I am getting close to orgasm.

Wrestling_Dick - Your pussy is tight yet soft as it grips the head of my cock as it slides in and out of you. I move my hand to your arse and begin to finger it as your body bucks against mine. I can feel your pussy tighten around my cock as your breathing and moans become almost constant now.

ThiccFurryBooty – I squeeze my eyes tight and screw up my toes as I finally allow myself to cum letting the sensation take over my whole body as I begin to shake uncontrollably as I scream at the top of my lungs.

Wrestling_Dick – The feeling of your intense orgasm rocking your body beneath me finally sends me over the edge and I begin to cum thick and heavy ropes of sticky cum deep into your womb over and over again.

ThiccFurryBooty – I spend the next few minutes in a wonderful daze as my brain slowly clears itself after receiving a strong body rocking orgasm. As I regain my breath I pull you into me and kiss you deeply as I feel your magnificent cock now spent slowly softening while still deep in my pussy. “I love you.”

Wrestling_Dick – “I love you too.” I kiss you deeply and then softly whisper into your ear, “That’s 1 a piece. Ready for round 3?” With a knowing smile I lean back into you and continue to kiss you.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 03:28:40 AM by Wrestling_dick »

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
Re: Mixed furry sexfight : ThiccFurryBooty vs Wrestling_Dick.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 11:09:31 AM »
That was fucking hot.
Thanks for sharing the experience.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 01:03:06 PM by DemonicGriever8O8 »
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."