News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cheryl Burke vs Nicole Scherzinger

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Cheryl Burke vs Nicole Scherzinger
« on: March 24, 2021, 03:09:00 PM »
   Cheryl Burke and Nicole Scherzinger stood in opposite corners of a wrestling ring.  Cheryl wore a red sports bra and tights while Nicole wore a white sports bra and trunks.  On the floor in Cheryl's corner stood Edyta Sliwinska and across the ring on the floor in Nicole's corner stood Ashley Roberts.  Cheryl squatted down in the corner and leaned over toward Edyta.
   "Keep an eye on Ashley.  I'm sure she's carrying that big bag for a reason." said Cheryl.
On the other side Nicole leaned through the ropes to talk to Ashley.
   "Thanks for trusting me to carry this to the ring for you." said Ashley sounding excited and reaching for the top of the bag.
   "Just leave it where it is right now, I'll signal you when it's time to use it." said Nicole with annoyed look.
Cheryl and Nicole moved to the center of the ring and the bell sounded.
   "So Ms. Burke, are you ready to dance?" asked Nicole with a snear.
   "Absolutely, in fact I'll lead." said Cheryl.
Nicole's snear vanished into a look of surprise when Cheryl planted the sole of her boot in Nicole's belly.
   "Ooof!" grunted Nicole as she bent over.
Cheryl stepped forward and lifted her knee up into Nicole's face.  Nicole fell flat on her back and scrambled to the ropes.
   "You hit me, I can't believe you hit me." said Nicole as she checked her nose to see if it was broken.
   "It's not ballet, sweetie.  This is a contact sport." said Cheryl.
Nicole pulled herself back to her feet with the ropes and walked slowly toward Cheryl.  Cheryl took a step toward Nicole and swung her arm ready to clothesline Nicole back down to the canvas, but Nicole ducked under her arm and moved behind Cheryl.  Nicole put her arms around Cheryl and pulled a waistlock in tight.
   "Ooo!" grunted Cheryl as Nicole squeezed the air out of her.
Cheryl pushed Nicole's hands down then swung her arm back trying to catch Nicole with an elbow, but Nicole ducked to the side out of the way.  Nicole moved her arms up Cheryl's body to wrap her arms tightly around Cheryl's ribs.  Cheryl gasped as even more air was squeezed from her body and her vision began to get a little cloudy.  In desperation Cheryl pushed back and began running backwards.  Nicole was taken by surprise and rather than fall ran with her until Nicole's back slammed into the turnbuckle.  Nicole released the hold when she was squeezed between Cheryl and the turnbuckle.  Cheryl took in a deep gasp of air, then turned around.  Cheryl grabbed the top rope, turned her body a little, and rammed her knee into Nicole's gut.  Air hissed from Nicole's mouth as she bent over with her eyes wide in surprise.  Cheryl wrapped her arm around Nicole's chin and flipped Nicole out into the middle of the ring.  Cheryl backed up onto the middle turnbuckle ready to jump off onto Nicole, but Ashley ran over and grabbed Cheryl's ankle.  Edyta jumped up onto the apron pointing at Ashley.  Nicole rolled up to her feet and pointed Edyta out to the referee.  Nicole ran over to Edyta and grabbed her long brown hair in one hand and gave a signal with her other hand to Ashley.  Cheryl jumped down to the mat and leaned through the ropes toward Ashley as the blonde reached into the bag she was carrying.  Cheryl grabbed a handful of Ashley's hair and pulled her up onto the apron as Ashley dropped pulled out a red and yellow cylindrical device with two metal studs on one end and a button on the top of the cylinder.
   "Is that a cattle prod?" asked Cheryl.
   "They call it that, but it's a device they used to use in mental hospitals to control patients.  Mostly illegal now." answered Ashley as she put the end of the cylinder in Cheryl's big belly button.
   "Oh no!" gulped Cheryl.
Ashley pushed the button and there was a faint buzzing noise.  Cheryl's whole body went rigid, the clenched her teeth, and closed her eyes tightly, then fell back to the mat.  Ashley smiled as she slid down off the apron.  Nicole saw Cheryl fall out of the corner of her eye and rammed her knee up into Edyta's gut.  Edyta folded over and fell off the apron as Nicole turned to Cheryl.  As Nicole lay across Cheryl's prone form Ashley ran around the ring.  She poked the end of the prod into Edyta's ribs as the referee began to count.  Edyta fell over stiffly with a whimper from the shock.  Cheryl didn't even move as the referee counted to three.  Nicole stood up and the referee raised her hand as Ashley slid in under the bottom rope.
   "I did good?" asked Ashley excitely, looking for approval from Nicole.
   "You did good, Ashley." said Nicole as she took the stun stick from Ashley.
Nicole jabbed the end of the stick in the middle of Ashley's belly and pushed the button.  Ashley let out a little squeal as she stiffened.  Ashley flopped over to the mat beside Cheryl.  Nicole began to viciously stomp down on the blonde's body.
   "A little FYI, Ms. Roberts.  I don't like you, I've never liked you.  You were window dressing until the fans started liking you more than me." said Nicole.
Nicole raised her hands and enjoyed the crowd's booing her for a few seconds then walked away leaving her opponent and partner lying helpless in the ring.