News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

N.K.A.W. A Short Story

• 4 Replies

Offline VickyCD

• Women opponents only but I'll chat with anyone.
    • Fetlife
N.K.A.W. A Short Story
« on: March 26, 2021, 05:41:27 AM »

N.K.A.W.
A Short Story by VickyCD

As the Boxing Instructor at a small gym located on Muscle Beach in Venice California, I train many of the local Lady Boxers. It’s also my job to promote our boxing program, not only to the serious fighters but to the neighborhood ladies wanting lose weight and tone their body’s or even learn “the art of self-defense” so they’re able to defend themselves, Muscle Beach is a tough neighborhood!

One Saturday afternoon I was there by myself, working the heavy bag in the front window. Wearing a tight spandex top showing off my ripped muscular body and a pleated mini skirt. I love turning heads while I show off my boxing skills to help promote our program. I liked to go a little overboard when I’d see a couple walking by. I’d try to get the guy to look my way pissing off the girlfriend to no end.

This Saturday was no different and it didn’t take long for a couple to walk by, a good-looking guy in a Navy uniform with hot girl on his arm. Stopping to look in the window, checking me out. Well that’s my que and I start working it. Raising my sleeve’s so they can’t miss my bulging biceps, posing and flexing making sure I catch their eyes.

Next thing I know Sailor boy is pointing at me and his girl is shaking her head “no”, he keeps pointing, she keeps shaking her head no dressed in a short skirt and a halter top her hair in a cute bun when finally, he takes her hand and pulls her into the gym, turns to me flashing a smile that I’m sure has got him into a lot of ladies skirts and ask “hi, could you help us? We’re interested in your boxing program?”

With one hand on my hip I swagger over, focusing on Sailor boy and ignoring his girlfriend I ask, “well tall, dark and handsome, how can I help you? His girlfriend, obviously not happy with me, giving me an if looks could kill look, finally speaks up. “I want to learn to box”. Turning my attention to her I slowly circle her assessing assets.

Okay sweetie, we can teach you, $50.00 a month and that comes with gloves…. when you wanna start sweetie?  “My name is April not sweetie!” she replied in a snotty tone, but before she could utter another word her boyfriend butts in. “She wants to start now!” Earning him a dirty look from her, I shrugged my shoulders, went to the back room and grabbed a pair of gloves, tossed them at her feet “put these on sweetie and we’ll get started”.

So, the first thing we have to do is loosen up so give me 10 minutes on the treadmill, just step right here and I’ll turn in on, set the timer, set the speed, okay I’ll be back in 10 minutes and see how you’re doing. While she’s warming up I turn to her Sailor boy, “hey big boy, why don’t you come see me some time?? I’ll give you some private lessons”. This made him turn bright red, amused I flirt with him for another few minutes then return to April and continue with the lesson.

Now we’re going to work the heavy bag, holding your arms like this, you hit the bag as hard as you can, circling the bag and alternating your fists, start now and I’ll be back in ten minutes. Turning back to Sailor boy, more flirting and I start rubbing my hands on his shoulders, when his girlfriend finally noticed she blew a gasket, storming over she grabbed his hand pulling
him away, “you stay over here with me!” she yells at him. I, in my smart-ass style tell her he’d rather talk with me, to which she replies “that’s not going to happen, he’s going with me!

No, he’s coming with me sister, as I pull him back, bend down pick up and slip on my 6oz gloves, raise my fists and ask “You ready for the advanced course sweetie?” “hold still skinny you’ll last longer” and with that I throw a left fist to her face that buckled her knees but she managed to spring to her feet. I start circling April, my fist raised, throwing punches to her face, my first shot knocked her bun into a pony tail, my second knocked her pony tail out, she was no match for my skill and strength as I hit her as I pleased. Slowly circling her, pounding her face until her eyes were swollen black and blue, nose bleeding, and a fat lip. And when she could no longer hold her fists up I reached back and nailed her chin with a massive overhand right to her face that takes her down on one knee. Just as she tries to regain her balance I move in with a massive right uppercut to her chin that puts her flat on her back.

With April “resting” from her workout I turn to Sailor boy “well tall dark and handsome, how bout a drink?” leaving my gloves on (I’m afflicted with Agonophilia*) I grab him by the hand and lead him back to my office. By this time, I’m so wet I fall back on the couch, intentionally hiking my skirt and slightly spreading my legs. “There’s a bottle of tequila in the bottom desk drawer, why don’t you grab it and come have a seat?” We immediately start, rubbing, touching and drinking and after about 30 minutes and half a bottle of tequila, just as I slide my panties down, I hear footsteps.

Looking up I see April coming through the doorway and she’s pissed, there’s fire in her eyes and she’s growling, softly like a cat just before it attacks as she motions me to stand with her leather clad fist. Having beat the shit out of her once already I didn’t mind doing it again, I told Sailor boy I’d be right back. “Okay bitch, you want another lesson? Think your ready for a second helping? Round two? You should have stayed on the floor you pathetic excuse for a woman, you asked for it bitch!”

With that I quickly sprang to my feet, perhaps a little too quickly. Having had at least four shots as soon as I stood up I got slightly dizzy and with my panties still around my ankles I momentarily lost my balance and stumbled forward. Before I have a chance to regain my balance…. WHAM!!! April nails me with a staggering uppercut square on my chin, causing my head to snap back with such a force I immediately see stars and fall back on the couch.

Holy shit! What the fuck was that I ask myself? I’ve never been hit so hard, how can she be so strong? Still trying to shake off the cobwebs when April says “get your fucking ass up bitch! Get on your feet or I’ll beat you where you sit!” Struggling to my feet, before I have a chance to raise my fist or focus my vision…. POW!!! POW!!! POW!!! Smashing my face with a devastating right, left, right combo, snapping my head back and forth violently, stars flashing as I stumble sideways into the wall. Desperately trying to clear my head as I frantically kick my panties off my feet I can’t believe what’s happening, I’m getting my ass kicked.

Just then I felt April's left glove around my neck, hammering my head into the wall, pinning me in a very vulnerable position. “Okay you fucking bitch, where the hell is my other lesson? I guess I’ll just have to wing it! lol.” And without missing a beat holding me firmly against the wall… BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! Pounding my face with rapid rights, so unbelievably hard I can feel my eye start to swell and blood trickle down my cheek. Still trapping me against the wall she calls to Sailor boy “grab those scissors off her desk and snip this twat’s top off, I want to see this whore’s titties.”  Moments later Sailor boy is carefully cutting up the front of my top going through my bra as well all the way through the collar. April then rips off my top and bra exposing my ripped body and perfect 36B’s, left wearing only my mini skirt April lets go and steps back. “Very impressive, yes very nice, but you’re still a fucking skank. Now put your fists up bitch and continue with the lesson, I’m so eager to learn more.

By now my left eye is almost swollen shut, my legs weaving, teetering on the edge of buckling to the floor. I stagger forward, my gloves concealing my battered face. Looking through my gloves I see you with your gloves, each resting on their respective hips with a puzzled yet disgusted look on your face. “Come on you shameless fucking whore, show me how to throw a punch. Further taunting me by sticking her chin out lowering her gloves, “better take a shot, it may be your last chance.” So, I took a deep breath, reached back with my right while still closely guarding my face with my left an swung a looping right she easily dodges. “Ooohhh so close Sensei, try again!”  Once more I throw a weak punch, and again it’s effortlessly avoided. “HA! Alright mama, I’ll give you one more try. Reaching my fist back as far as I can, but before I can throw it I hear “I changed my mind! Lol!!!” Then KA-POW!!! Her right smash’s my face with a herculean force throwing me back and slamming my head against the wall.

Stunned, back against the wall, April starts to unload on my tits, my stomach and my pussy, causing me to keel over and gasp for a breath and every time I do she stands me back up and continues to pummel my mid-section. After what seemed like an eternity I start losing consciousness from lack of air, as I go down she guides me to the couch landing spread eagle, arms dangling at my side, my skirt disheveled and exposing my glistening pussy. Slouching on the couch, my eyes rolling back in my head, April mounts my lap, straddling my legs and grinding our pussys together, occasionally punching me in the face until we both cum ferociously.

Not finished with me yet, she stands and slides her panties off, hikes her skirt up and places her dripping pussy on my face, drops her skirt and places her gloved hands against the wall exerting even more pressure as she grinds and rubs on my mouth. With my head completely under her skirt I thrust my tongue into her drenched pussy and suck on her clit. Within a matter of minutes, she begins to softly moan, another few minutes and the moans start to get louder, no longer grinding and rubbing her pussy on my mouth now she’s full on thrusting her wet pussy, fucking my face frantically, her breath gets short and rapid as her moans turn to cries of primal joy, she begins to buck uncontrollably pounding my face with her pussy until she cums with a violent intensity squirting her spunk all over my face. Slowing her pace, she finally comes to a stop, hikes her skirt with one hand she looks down at me she smiles. The last thing I remember is April’s gloved fist coming at my unprotected face.

When I finally come to I’m back in the front window. In a final act of humiliation, I find myself face down and my ass up with my skirt hiked high showing off my assists to a small crowd of onlookers outside on the sidewalk. Taunting me with cat calls and sexual innuendos as they snapped pictures with their phones.

THE END

“This story was inspired by my first encounter with Women’s Boxing. When I was 7 or 8 years old I was watching T.V.  one afternoon when a Popeye cartoon Titled “Never Kick A Woman” by Max Fleischer came on. From that moment almost 60 years ago I was hooked! Thanks Max!"

*Agonophilia is the paraphilia involving sexual arousal derived from the act of fighting, or participating in or observing a combat sport, such as wrestling, boxing or kickboxing, martial arts, etc., or from viewing depictions thereof; from the Greek agonos (combat, struggle, conflict) and philia (love of). Agonophilia often also involves the fetishizing of the equipment associated with combat sports (i.e. boxing gloves/trunks, safety gear, martial arts uniforms, etc.).

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: N.K.A.W. A Short Story
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 08:00:04 PM »
Excellent re-telling of NKAW! That was the cartoon that got me into this particular fetish. Good work and thank you.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 09:45:39 PM »
like like this lots.  ;D please do more. never see this muscle girl losing so bad it's differend.

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 02:17:37 AM »
Loved this story as a kid it got me into the fetish

Offline debbidd

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 09:30:50 PM »

N.K.A.W.
A Short Story by VickyCD

As the Boxing Instructor at a small gym located on Muscle Beach in Venice California, I train many of the local Lady Boxers. It’s also my job to promote our boxing program, not only to the serious fighters but to the neighborhood ladies wanting lose weight and tone their body’s or even learn “the art of self-defense” so they’re able to defend themselves, Muscle Beach is a tough neighborhood!

One Saturday afternoon I was there by myself, working the heavy bag in the front window. Wearing a tight spandex top showing off my ripped muscular body and a pleated mini skirt. I love turning heads while I show off my boxing skills to help promote our program. I liked to go a little overboard when I’d see a couple walking by. I’d try to get the guy to look my way pissing off the girlfriend to no end.

This Saturday was no different and it didn’t take long for a couple to walk by, a good-looking guy in a Navy uniform with hot girl on his arm. Stopping to look in the window, checking me out. Well that’s my que and I start working it. Raising my sleeve’s so they can’t miss my bulging biceps, posing and flexing making sure I catch their eyes.

Next thing I know Sailor boy is pointing at me and his girl is shaking her head “no”, he keeps pointing, she keeps shaking her head no dressed in a short skirt and a halter top her hair in a cute bun when finally, he takes her hand and pulls her into the gym, turns to me flashing a smile that I’m sure has got him into a lot of ladies skirts and ask “hi, could you help us? We’re interested in your boxing program?”

With one hand on my hip I swagger over, focusing on Sailor boy and ignoring his girlfriend I ask, “well tall, dark and handsome, how can I help you? His girlfriend, obviously not happy with me, giving me an if looks could kill look, finally speaks up. “I want to learn to box”. Turning my attention to her I slowly circle her assessing assets.

Okay sweetie, we can teach you, $50.00 a month and that comes with gloves…. when you wanna start sweetie?  “My name is April not sweetie!” she replied in a snotty tone, but before she could utter another word her boyfriend butts in. “She wants to start now!” Earning him a dirty look from her, I shrugged my shoulders, went to the back room and grabbed a pair of gloves, tossed them at her feet “put these on sweetie and we’ll get started”.

So, the first thing we have to do is loosen up so give me 10 minutes on the treadmill, just step right here and I’ll turn in on, set the timer, set the speed, okay I’ll be back in 10 minutes and see how you’re doing. While she’s warming up I turn to her Sailor boy, “hey big boy, why don’t you come see me some time?? I’ll give you some private lessons”. This made him turn bright red, amused I flirt with him for another few minutes then return to April and continue with the lesson.

Now we’re going to work the heavy bag, holding your arms like this, you hit the bag as hard as you can, circling the bag and alternating your fists, start now and I’ll be back in ten minutes. Turning back to Sailor boy, more flirting and I start rubbing my hands on his shoulders, when his girlfriend finally noticed she blew a gasket, storming over she grabbed his hand pulling
him away, “you stay over here with me!” she yells at him. I, in my smart-ass style tell her he’d rather talk with me, to which she replies “that’s not going to happen, he’s going with me!

No, he’s coming with me sister, as I pull him back, bend down pick up and slip on my 6oz gloves, raise my fists and ask “You ready for the advanced course sweetie?” “hold still skinny you’ll last longer” and with that I throw a left fist to her face that buckled her knees but she managed to spring to her feet. I start circling April, my fist raised, throwing punches to her face, my first shot knocked her bun into a pony tail, my second knocked her pony tail out, she was no match for my skill and strength as I hit her as I pleased. Slowly circling her, pounding her face until her eyes were swollen black and blue, nose bleeding, and a fat lip. And when she could no longer hold her fists up I reached back and nailed her chin with a massive overhand right to her face that takes her down on one knee. Just as she tries to regain her balance I move in with a massive right uppercut to her chin that puts her flat on her back.

With April “resting” from her workout I turn to Sailor boy “well tall dark and handsome, how bout a drink?” leaving my gloves on (I’m afflicted with Agonophilia*) I grab him by the hand and lead him back to my office. By this time, I’m so wet I fall back on the couch, intentionally hiking my skirt and slightly spreading my legs. “There’s a bottle of tequila in the bottom desk drawer, why don’t you grab it and come have a seat?” We immediately start, rubbing, touching and drinking and after about 30 minutes and half a bottle of tequila, just as I slide my panties down, I hear footsteps.

Looking up I see April coming through the doorway and she’s pissed, there’s fire in her eyes and she’s growling, softly like a cat just before it attacks as she motions me to stand with her leather clad fist. Having beat the shit out of her once already I didn’t mind doing it again, I told Sailor boy I’d be right back. “Okay bitch, you want another lesson? Think your ready for a second helping? Round two? You should have stayed on the floor you pathetic excuse for a woman, you asked for it bitch!”

With that I quickly sprang to my feet, perhaps a little too quickly. Having had at least four shots as soon as I stood up I got slightly dizzy and with my panties still around my ankles I momentarily lost my balance and stumbled forward. Before I have a chance to regain my balance…. WHAM!!! April nails me with a staggering uppercut square on my chin, causing my head to snap back with such a force I immediately see stars and fall back on the couch.

Holy shit! What the fuck was that I ask myself? I’ve never been hit so hard, how can she be so strong? Still trying to shake off the cobwebs when April says “get your fucking ass up bitch! Get on your feet or I’ll beat you where you sit!” Struggling to my feet, before I have a chance to raise my fist or focus my vision…. POW!!! POW!!! POW!!! Smashing my face with a devastating right, left, right combo, snapping my head back and forth violently, stars flashing as I stumble sideways into the wall. Desperately trying to clear my head as I frantically kick my panties off my feet I can’t believe what’s happening, I’m getting my ass kicked.

Just then I felt April's left glove around my neck, hammering my head into the wall, pinning me in a very vulnerable position. “Okay you fucking bitch, where the hell is my other lesson? I guess I’ll just have to wing it! lol.” And without missing a beat holding me firmly against the wall… BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! Pounding my face with rapid rights, so unbelievably hard I can feel my eye start to swell and blood trickle down my cheek. Still trapping me against the wall she calls to Sailor boy “grab those scissors off her desk and snip this twat’s top off, I want to see this whore’s titties.”  Moments later Sailor boy is carefully cutting up the front of my top going through my bra as well all the way through the collar. April then rips off my top and bra exposing my ripped body and perfect 36B’s, left wearing only my mini skirt April lets go and steps back. “Very impressive, yes very nice, but you’re still a fucking skank. Now put your fists up bitch and continue with the lesson, I’m so eager to learn more.

By now my left eye is almost swollen shut, my legs weaving, teetering on the edge of buckling to the floor. I stagger forward, my gloves concealing my battered face. Looking through my gloves I see you with your gloves, each resting on their respective hips with a puzzled yet disgusted look on your face. “Come on you shameless fucking whore, show me how to throw a punch. Further taunting me by sticking her chin out lowering her gloves, “better take a shot, it may be your last chance.” So, I took a deep breath, reached back with my right while still closely guarding my face with my left an swung a looping right she easily dodges. “Ooohhh so close Sensei, try again!”  Once more I throw a weak punch, and again it’s effortlessly avoided. “HA! Alright mama, I’ll give you one more try. Reaching my fist back as far as I can, but before I can throw it I hear “I changed my mind! Lol!!!” Then KA-POW!!! Her right smash’s my face with a herculean force throwing me back and slamming my head against the wall.

Stunned, back against the wall, April starts to unload on my tits, my stomach and my pussy, causing me to keel over and gasp for a breath and every time I do she stands me back up and continues to pummel my mid-section. After what seemed like an eternity I start losing consciousness from lack of air, as I go down she guides me to the couch landing spread eagle, arms dangling at my side, my skirt disheveled and exposing my glistening pussy. Slouching on the couch, my eyes rolling back in my head, April mounts my lap, straddling my legs and grinding our pussys together, occasionally punching me in the face until we both cum ferociously.

Not finished with me yet, she stands and slides her panties off, hikes her skirt up and places her dripping pussy on my face, drops her skirt and places her gloved hands against the wall exerting even more pressure as she grinds and rubs on my mouth. With my head completely under her skirt I thrust my tongue into her drenched pussy and suck on her clit. Within a matter of minutes, she begins to softly moan, another few minutes and the moans start to get louder, no longer grinding and rubbing her pussy on my mouth now she’s full on thrusting her wet pussy, fucking my face frantically, her breath gets short and rapid as her moans turn to cries of primal joy, she begins to buck uncontrollably pounding my face with her pussy until she cums with a violent intensity squirting her spunk all over my face. Slowing her pace, she finally comes to a stop, hikes her skirt with one hand she looks down at me she smiles. The last thing I remember is April’s gloved fist coming at my unprotected face.

When I finally come to I’m back in the front window. In a final act of humiliation, I find myself face down and my ass up with my skirt hiked high showing off my assists to a small crowd of onlookers outside on the sidewalk. Taunting me with cat calls and sexual innuendos as they snapped pictures with their phones.

THE END

“This story was inspired by my first encounter with Women’s Boxing. When I was 7 or 8 years old I was watching T.V.  one afternoon when a Popeye cartoon Titled “Never Kick A Woman” by Max Fleischer came on. From that moment almost 60 years ago I was hooked! Thanks Max!"

*Agonophilia is the paraphilia involving sexual arousal derived from the act of fighting, or participating in or observing a combat sport, such as wrestling, boxing or kickboxing, martial arts, etc., or from viewing depictions thereof; from the Greek agonos (combat, struggle, conflict) and philia (love of). Agonophilia often also involves the fetishizing of the equipment associated with combat sports (i.e. boxing gloves/trunks, safety gear, martial arts uniforms, etc.).