News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SOAP 228 - Andi vs Wenona

• 6 Replies

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
SOAP 228 - Andi vs Wenona
« on: November 13, 2008, 03:21:19 PM »
http://www.academywrestling.com/video_detail.asp?vid=580

Andi debuted in SOAP 208 on September 04, 2008 by beating the snot out of her equally newbie opponent. Andi learned so fast and did so well, we figured we’d reward her with Wenona, the five foot, ten inch, 125 pound hard-body fitness model and adult actress! Wenona has been wrestling for nearly 3 years at some other place, and, like Andi, this is Wenona’s second Academy match. Both have a lot to learn. Neither is as good as we saw a couple weeks ago with Isamar and Mira, but both are good.

The match is mainly grinding breast to breast pins and attempts to head and body scissor a submission because both women are strong and smart and quick and in great shape but neither is strong enough to overpower the other and neither knows enough to techniques to get joint lock submissions. At Wenona’s request the women didn’t choke in this match. There is real passion involved as both really liked the other and both really gave everything they had to win.
They fought for 30 minutes, dead even, both loving the combat, until finally someone submitted and yes she did get done with the strap-on. Hard.

So after a full video of nearly 45 minutes, they never slowed down for a second but went right for the two headed dildo AND the super Hitachi vibrator and both have violent, screaming, simultaneous orgasms befitting such an incredibly even fight!

Sample pics: http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/academywrestling/photos
Sample vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SL10ru7vHM

I would add some pics here but each time I try the site tells me the uploader is full and that I should contact the administrator. I don't think he likes me any longer....

http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Andre

Re: SOAP 228 - Andi vs Wenona
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 05:20:13 PM »
would add some pics here but each time I try the site tells me the uploader is full and that I should contact the administrator. I don't think he likes me any longer....[AcademyBruce]

From talking to quite a few members here, there are a significant number of people who don't like you for what you recently threatened to do to this message forum if it did not comply with your threat of blackmail.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,867.0.html

The worse thing about your despicable behaviour, was that the forum and moderators who volunteer to keep this forum up and running to provide female fight fans around the world with a place to meet, chat with each other, and find out about products such as your own and those of other producers is that at no point did Debee's forum do anything wrong.

Just for the record if anyone is reading this. Bruce here wrote several large font sized capslock threat messages on Debee's forum video section in an attempt to intimidate and threaten the moderators of this board to comply to his demand of deleting the YouTube video section. This section was a useful and fun new section where people could post links to interesting femfight videos they had seen on YouTube and other video based websites.

The important thing to remember here is that posting a link on a message forum to a YouTube video is not illegal. Bruce knew this, but he aggressively and in a bullying manner threatened to contact the hosts of this free femfight forum to have this board taken down and deleted from the internet denying over 6000 femfight fans a place to have a community to share a mutual interest.

Bruce, having now spitefully achieved what he set out to do, (make people comply to blackmail) is now using the same forum he threatened to destroy, as a means to pimp his commercial products.

Make your own judgements on this guy, but for God's sake, don't fund his commercial venture any more. He's made it very clear that his priority is to fuck the femfight community for the sake of profit.

Andre
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 05:24:00 PM by Andre »

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 09:58:10 AM »
Andre,

I'm sorry you are so bitter about this. I guess you and I will never again be friends. Sigh! Bash my despicable actions all you want but try to be honest about it.

For the record I have already apologized to the owner of the forum, and to you, for "shouting". It was like waving a red flay in front of a bull. I should have tried to make my point quietly and privately. Sorry for shouting. My bad.

I will not apologize to you or anyone else for helping the forum owner understand the problem of copyright infringement from some new perspectives. If you and a significant number of others here despise me for it, so be it.

For the record, my stated intention from the outset was to protect this board. This was repeated in every message I posted on this topic. I love this board and wish there were more like it. Isn't that obvious? Look at all the posts I've made here that are not promotional messages, simply a f/f combat fan participation in interesting threads.

Remember, please, that it was YOU, Andre, who posted a link to my own infringed product, defying me the take action, that forced me to act to protect my business, and by doing so in the manner I did, to protect this forum. You have no idea what I said or to whom, do you? But you do know the offending section of this forum disappeared. As I said it would and you denied.

So stop acting all wounded and tell me if you've actually learned something.

And while we're being honest, you will no doubt recall that I actually posted several links to youtube because youtube is one place I use to promote my work. Not one of my messages ever stated or suggested I had any issue with youtube. That is just silly. Its easy to have content removed from youtube and since 99.99% of my content is too adult for youtube its a non-issue for me. That was never the issue and you know it.

Doubt me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SL10ru7vHM

In truth I'd welcome a place where people can make their youtube recommendations. I'd be there every day!

But I do have a problem with those few people who feel they can post whatever they want without repercussion to places like rapidshare and tripod and other hosting entities. One rotten apple, you know what I mean?

You claim that no one here did anything wrong. If that is so, why is that part of the forum no longer here? Give everyone a factual answer, not your opinion. Ask the forum owner to state why he took the section down if no one did anything wrong.

The forum as it was set up encouraged members to infringe on the copyrights of producers. Not intentionally, but clearly and emphatically. Some of the members here got that message loud and clear and were very aggressive about adding pirated material to sharing sites. They couldn't put it up fast enough and even after the producers had it taken down, they were rushing to put it back up again. You did know this, right?

So please don't expect me to apologize for protecting my copyright and that of my fellow producers.

Andre, the bottom line is that you didn't understand the spirit or the letter of the law. Internet hosting companies do.
We should all be thankful the company that hosts this forum did not have the opportunity to read all that had been posted in the forum before the owner decided to take it down.

Andre, you have written as though you, or some one else, was actually harmed by my actions. That is simply ridiculous and petulant. You have been educated and it cost you nothing. Be thankful. The owner of this forum did the right thing and its over. Let it go.
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 11:09:52 AM »
I haven't read this thread in full but, as I know a fair amount about copyright law myself, I thought I would throw this in.

The law relating to copyright is in the main covered by the DMCA (USA) and the EUCD (EU Countries)

Heres an informative link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

and the relevant part of this..

Linking to infringing content

The law is currently unsettled with regard to websites that contain links to infringing material; however, there have been a few lower-court decisions which have ruled against linking in some narrowly prescribed circumstances. One is when the owner of a website has already been issued an injunction against posting infringing material on their website and then links to the same material in an attempt to circumvent the injunction. Another area involves linking to software or devices which are designed to circumvent DRM (digital rights management) devices, or links from websites whose sole purpose is to circumvent copyright protection by linking to copyrighted material.[4]

There have been no cases in the US where a website owner has been found liable for linking to copyrighted material outside of the above narrow circumstances

So in all honesty, a website simply linking to infringing material is not per se illegal and is not a breach of copyright.

Andre

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 03:09:55 PM »
I will not apologize to you or anyone else. [academybruce]

Well, nice going with that piece of bullshit Bush administration style spin you just wrote Bruce.

But now that you've wrote that I regard you as an even bigger, dishonest, lying piece of shit.

Don't try and decieve people even more with your inaccurate and non factual account of the events that took place last week and your misquoting of copyright law in an attempt to bullshit and blackmail people.

The fact is you did not say that a specific section would disappear from this forum, you actually stated in large capslock lettering that if this forum did not comply with your request to take down any links from messages, the forum itself would dissappear from the internet. This is for the reason that you would report it to its host and even though the forum has broken no law, international or national, you expressed that your actions would hopefully scare the hosts enough (as other hosts have been scared in the past) and they would delete Debee's forum entirely to avoid any potential problems.

This is what you actully did Bruce, so stop presenting lies about getting one section of a forum deleted when you actually indulged in a piece of text book blackmail to scare the moderators and owner of this forum.

As a result, the people who run this forum for a safeguard, removed the video section, not because it was in anyway wrong, or illegal, or that they or any member had broken any law or done something innapropriate, no, more accurately because some right-wing bullish Yank with $ signs in his eyes got nasty and started to threaten them with blackmail to safeguard what he thought was a theat against the one thing he regards as the highest priority in his existence at the expense of fucking over 6000 people on a message forum.... = profit.

Trying to deceptively spin yourself out of your despicable actions will not work now for the members of this forum. Your actions as a result I would guess have had more harm on your business than any little insignificant crappy quality video could on YouTube.

You stink of deceit and corruption. You're like the G.W Bush of the Femfighting world. Your time is nearly up, and you're on your way out with blood on your hands. Good Riddens.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 03:11:39 PM by Andre »

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 04:26:59 PM »
Andre,

I am finished debating this with you.

I've done nothing to harm anyone. The 6,000 people here have no legal, moral, or intrinsic right to download for free the copyrighted product from any producer. I am truly not sorry if I have made it harder to do so. Protecting copyright on the internet is like trying to drain the ocean with a thimble.

AND Nothing I've written in any post calls anyone names.

Name-calling is a method many US political commentators use when their opinions do not coincide with logic, truth, and reason. It is intended to obscure the hollowness of their argument by attacking the person, not the viewpoint, with whom they disagree. Do they do that in the UK as well?

Sir, you are not an attorney and you have no stake in the discussion. You have complete freedom to speak and act as you will and no repercussions will ever touch you. It must be nice. Those of us with something at stake have spoken by their actions about the legality of what was happening here.

Please don't use this forum or any other public venue to threaten people. It isn't nice.

www.academywrestling.com

Andre

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 04:46:08 PM »
The harm was caused when your actions resulted in a great new feature on this forum having to be taken down when you threatened the owners of this forum with blackmail that threatened 'to make this forum disappear from the internet', to use your own words.

The fact is that the majority of YouTube videos that were linked in that great new section were not copyrighted material. If there was any copyrighted material, well that was a matter for the hosting site who hosted the videos and the producers of the videos; it had absolutely nothing to do with you. The fact that you started lording it and acting like a pompous ass taking on the role of a dim witted caped crusader even though none of the linked videos were any of your own, makes what you did stink even more.

I reiterate, this forum did nothing wrong, no member of this forum did anything wrong, neither legally or morally. This forum and its people are innocent.

But it is you who threatened an innocent forum and its innocent members, and it is you who was fully responsible for punishing this forum and its members by taking away a great new fun feature that made it easy for all of us to locate videos on YouTube etc. This is what we all do anyway in our internet browsing, search the internet to view short streaming videos of femfights. That video section on Debee's forum provided a great new feature for members to link to videos that other members could enjoy too. No one at any point broke the law or did anything unethical.

However, your aggressive threatening capslock messages of blackmail changed all that and you fucked over the community even though it was absolutely nothing to do with you or your videos. I would conclude from that that you are a peevish and petty individual who will stop at nothing to destroy other people's fun activities in the femfight industry.

The harm is done to over 6000 people in that they now don't have that great new forum feature, and we all have to return to doing searches ourselves to view these videos.

And don't give me this bullshit crap about Rapid Share and Torrents, this is something entirely removed from real piracy. This is just low quality streaming vids that give a few guys a bit of pleasure to watch for 15-30 seconds. Get your facts right.

Oh yeah, you had absolutely nothing at stake because none of your videos were linked to when you started getting pissy and authoritarian with the owners of this website. All you did was get all self-righteous and aggressive in your posts. You acted like in ill-informed fool and should be ashamed of yourself.

Please don't use this forum or any other public venue to threaten people. It isn't nice. [academybruce]

Hypocrite!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 04:51:12 PM by Andre »