News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amanda Borden vs Ellie Black

• 1 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Amanda Borden vs Ellie Black
« on: March 27, 2021, 09:59:12 PM »
   Two beautiful blondes walked into opposite ends of a cage.  Neither knew who they were going to face until the doors clanged shut behind him.  Amanda Borden's pure blue eyes went wide when she saw Elsabeth Black on the other side of the cage.
   "You've got to be kidding." both women said together.
Amanda shook her head as she looked over her smaller 5' 1" opponent.  Ellie wore a black sports bra and cut off jean shorts, where Amanda was dressed was dressed in a white sports bra and trunks.
   "I've got a couple of inches on her, but she's a real powerhouse.  She could probably toss me around like a sack of garbage." complained Amanda.
   "In this bout anything goes.  A win occurs by pin, submission, knock out, or when the opponent has been stripped nude." said an announcer's voice over the intercom.
   "If you don't mind, I think we would both rather avoid that fourth method." said Ellie.
   "That may well be my only way of beating you." said Amanda.
   "Could be, you old fossil." said Ellie flashing a dimple cheeked smile.
A bell sounded and Amanda and Ellie walked slowly toward each other.  Amanda turned her upper body and she drove a hard right into Ellie's chiseled abdomen.
   "Uffh!" grunted Ellie, but didn't budge.
Amanda flashed a quick smile and gave a little laugh.
   "I think I broke my hand." groaned Amanda.
Ellie pivoted on her right foot and brought her knee up driving it hard into Amanda's washboard stomach.
   "Shooooo!" spat Amanda as she folded over with her eyes wide.
Ellie grabbed a handful of Amanda's hair and ran her across the cage.  Just before they reached the cage, Ellie stopped short and kept Amanda from ramming into the steel mesh.
   "Ah Ah!  Don't want to mess up that beautiful face." taunted Ellie as she leaned in close to Amanda.
Ellie dropped to one knee, still holding Amanda's hair.  She pulled Amanda down, dropping her back across Ellie's thigh.  Amanda screamed in pain as she rolled off of Ellie's leg and lay on her side with her back bent.
   "You might have stood a chance at this twenty years ago, but then I was only three." said Ellie as she bent over Amanda.
Amanda reached up and put one arm around Ellie's neck and grabbed Ellie's thigh with the other.  Amanda rolled Ellie over and held her pinned in a small package.  The referee counted to two before Ellie kicked out.  Ellie got back to her feet with a look of fury on her face as Amanda struggled to her feet.
   "I may be older than you, but I am also smarter than you." said Amanda with a hint of a smile.
Ellie ran toward Amanda expecting to just plow over her.  Amanda caught Ellie with one hand on Ellie's collar bone and the other on Ellie's crotch and lifted her straight up over Amanda's head.
   "You're not the only one who spends hours in the gym you know." said Amanda as she looked up at the bewildered look on Ellie's face.
Amanda turned Ellie, then dropped her onto Amanda's shoulder, and drove her into the mat with a power slam.  Ellie groaned as Amanda lay across her.  The referee almost made it to three before Ellie turned over and raised her right hand in the air.  Amanda stood up over Ellie who was still gasping for air.
   "Here's the thing about working out so much.  Those muscles cramp so easily." said Amanda.
Ellie didn't know what Amanda was talking about until Amanda snapped a kick into the back of Ellie's right thigh.  Ellie shrieked in pain as her leg began to cramp.  Ellie rolled over on her back to prevent Amanda from kicking her again.  Amanda hopped and planted both feet on Ellie's gut.  Ellie's eyes widened and her cheeks puffed out as air hissed out of her body.  Amanda bent over and grabbed a handful of Ellie's curly blonde hair.  Ellie grimaced in pain as Amanda pulled her up to her feet.  Amanda let go of Ellie's hair and pulled her hand back to punch Ellie.  Ellie ducked and went behind Amanda.  Amanda twisted and struggled as Ellie put her arms under Amanda's then brought her hands up behind Amanda's head.  When Ellie clamped down the full nelson Amanda remembered why she did not want to face the brute force of Ellie Black.  Ellie picked Amanda up off the mat, let go with one arm and turned Amanda, then slammed her down on the mat.  Ellie leaned down and put her knee on Amanda's belly.
   "I'm sorry Amanda, but you've shown I can't out wrestle you, I can't out fight you, and you can match me in power if you have to.  That leaves me only one choice." said Ellie.
Amanda was still in a daze and her eyes were glazed over as she looked up at Ellie and didn't comprehend what Ellie had said.  Amanda felt the fingers of Ellie's right hand slide under her bra strap and the fingers of Ellie's left hand under her trunks at her hip.
   "No!  Ellie!  Don't!" gasped Amanda as she tried to squirm away.
Amanda groaned and closed her eyes as she heard the fabric rip.  Ellie stood up and held Amanda's clothes over her head as the bell sounded, leaving Amanda laying in the middle of the cage not only the loser, but completely naked.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Re: Amanda Borden vs Ellie Black
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 10:00:53 PM »
Ellie Black