News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Busted 4.0 - "Gym War" Milly vs.Jade

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Busted 4.0 - "Gym War" Milly vs.Jade
« on: April 01, 2021, 03:21:30 PM »
So here we go - üart 4 of this series and my Milly is exploring new shores. This is the longest part so far. Enjoy reading! Pics as usual below.
And Happy Easter, :-* :-*

I was soaked with sweat after a heavy training session in the gym. The gym I usually went to was closed due to renovation so I so headed further down the road and found another one.
It had been two weeks since my boyfriend Tim went with Sabrina for a night. We never talked about it, but he had a damn satisfied grin on his face next morning.
She must have satisfied him in every possible way – and she had earned it. Sabrina had beaten my abs to pulp until I was not able to stand straight for the next 48 hours. My belly was covered in bruises as well as my solid D Cup tits, but they had almost disappeared by now.

After a week I had re-started my training to get into shape for a rematch and I was about to head into the shower when my eyes fell on a wonderful black woman. She was pulling her top over her head, standing in front of her locker topless. Her boobs were my size, topped with medium sized areolas and stiff nipples.
As she turned she suddenly caught me staring at her.
“Earth to moon! Hello? Anybody home?” She giggled as I was frozen in awe and stammered:
“Ehm...yea sorry. I was just checking out your abs. They look stunning.”

While I had a rather flat trained belly with a washboard shape, her`s were bulging out like I had never seen it on a woman. More like a six or eight-pack.
She tensed them for me, took my hand and guided it to her belly to feel her up. My nipples got hard as I felt her warm skin and those rock hard muscles. They matched the rest of her physique with strong arms and shoulders.
She smiled at me and as I had lifted my top, my rather big firm tits popped free.
Absent minded she whispered: “By the way I am ….ehm....”
She had grabbed my sweaty orbs and started to fondle them. Luckily we were alone in the locker.

“Forgot your name honey?” I chuckled but let her go for my tits. She was massaging my sweaty titmeat, so I felt up her`s as well.
“I am Milly.”
“Sorry. Lol. I am Jade.”
Suddenly there was silence and more than an electric spark between us.
She continued: “You are damn perfection yourself cutie.”
“Thanks. But wonder if my abs can compete with yours.”
I was thinking how I could steer her into competition, and luckily it was her to make a proposal.

“Let`s work out together and test our abs.”
“But I have already worked out and you are fresh.”
“True. Ok. So maybe we can meet tomorrow. I can get the keys for the gym and we will be on our own.”
A wide smile crossed my face. I grabbed a towel and while leaving for the shower, I turned my head at her and blew her a kiss.

The evening was a torment. I couldn't forget her and when I imagined her working out after I left, my hand found it's way into my panties. While Tim was gaming in front of the TV he didn't notice me running my fingers through my slit.
I was really looking forward for tomorrow and what would happen between us.

“Hey Tim honey. We never talked about what happened between Sabrina and you.”
He was focused on his game, but managed to answer in a annoyed way:
“Come on Milly. Just one more high-score and we can....”
But it was hopeless. He not even finished his sentence, so I headed into bed and made use of my vibrator.

Luckily the day had been busy and the eve arrived soon. I had a text on my phone around 9 p.m.: “Hey cuteness. Be here in one hour. No need to bring too many clothes.”
I got goosebumps all over my body and my nipples got stiff in anticipation of that sexy little coffee brown woman.
Well, she was not that little actually. She was at least close to my 5”7 and had more than 15 pounds on me. All muscle.
And there she was. Already in the shower, the hot water running down her perfect naked body.
I joined her to wash off the smell of the long day and get ready to soak our refreshed bodies in new sweat.

“Hey. There you are!” I had no time to react but she reached for my hand and pulled me under the streaming water. Our tits mashed together when she hugged me and then she kissed me suddenly.
We grabbed our fit asses and kneaded them like dough while our naturals battled as well as our erect nipples.
“AAAAAHHMMMMM....” we let out a deep sexy moan being both turned on by the adversary.

“Ready to bring me to the limit bitch?” Her eyes were locked on mine and at this point we had no clear plan what would be coming next.
But I nodded and we separated, toweled off and headed into the training rooms. Totally naked.

I made sure her eyes were glued to my perfect bum. It jiggled with each step I took towards big mats.
I turned to her with a smirk: “I know what you are looking at bitch.”
She laughed out loud.
“Got me.”
“Let's start with old fashioned sit-ups. Whoever gets one hundred faster, is the winner.”
She smiled and we got in position next to each other: “One...two...go!”

Our fit bodies tensed their abs every second. In an insane speed we both tried to overpower the other, our rock hard belly muscles tightening.
I had to suppress a giggle because my tits were jiggling all the time since I was not used to do this naked, but Jade`s boobs rocked on her chest since they were more flabby. The nearly hit her in the face each time she came down.
First she started to giggle, forced herself to focus on the job. But maybe after 50 reps she broke out in laughter. I took the lead but her laughter was so infectious, that I joined in.
“Well, maybe this wasn`t the best idea with those big tits of yours.”
“Haha….ehm…haha…let`s try something else.”

She had a smirk on her face when she got between my legs. I was still in sit-up position on my back. Her eyes were on my cleanly shaven glistening pussy.
“Well cutie. Do your sit-ups and after each you will receive a punch to your belly. We do this until you reach 25. Then we take turns.”
I nodded, feeling my pussy flood and spread its musky scent.

I started, locking my eyes to her`s. SMATTTT….SMATTT…..SMATTTT…..each rep was followed by her naked fist hammering into my belly button.
I saw her sculpted shoulder- and biceps muscles tense when she was about to hit me. I tried not to moan but that chick was damn strong. Her bulging muscles did a good job in hurting me.
SMATTTT….SMATTTT….SMATTT…..”AAAAHHHHH!” After the tenth strike there was finally a grunt from me and she smiled.

Nonetheless I continued my repetitions, each followed by a blow to my abs. They were hard and automatically my last fight with Sabrina came back to my memories. I looked at her swaying D-cups and couldn’t take my eyes of her sexy body and face. Her sexy smile and those dimples when she laughed at me. I received the hard blows and really thought about if I was slowly turning lesbian. Each single day I felt less attracted to my boyfriend.

“SMATTTT…23….SMATTT…..24…SMATTT….25……AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”
I inhaled the air deeply into my lungs. My belly button area had gotten red under the blows and I fell to my right, holding my belly and going into a fetal position.
Jade looked a bit worried but was also proud about her punching abilities.
“Ok bitch. Let`s swap positions!”
Then it was Jade right in front of me and she had a sexy smirk on her face.
I did not hold back: I run my hands over her smooth sculpted legs up her sides, ribs and tits. I grabbed them firmly, going lower with my finger over each single mountain of her chiseled abs.
Her view followed my hands and she breathed in deeply, clearly aroused.

My fingers wandered between her legs and brushed her glistening labia. Damn she was wet! My finger ran through her slit, collecting some juices which I eagerly licked from my fingers. “HMMMMM…..nice….”
Just as she started I balled my fist and hammered her belly button with a dull sound. CLOPPP….CLOPPP….CLOPPPP…it felt like hitting a wall.
My abs were close to perfection but her`s were out of this world. My big firm tits bounced on my chest as my shoulder and biceps swelled.
My physique was not as impressive as Jade`s, but not bad at all.
I admired her for staying silent for the whole time my punches rained down on her. Each sit-up was followed by a hard fist strike. I alternated higher blows to her solar plexus with navel shots and almost low blows, but wherever my fist connected, she took it without moaning.

CLOPPP…23….CLOPPPP…24…..SMATTTTTTTT…25! My last blow had flattened her left tit with all I had and she howled in pain.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! cxnt!”
But she kept smiling although her face was full of pain.
She tried not to show it, but when she stood up I noticed she was slightly bent over and her abs were showing the effects of my punches.
“That last one you will get back!” She grabbed my hard nipples and twisted them slightly while leaning in to me. I made the last inch towards her lips and we kissed.
I grabbed her nipples as well and we both twisted them, earning moans from each other.

I broke the kiss: “So ready for more? Maybe with the bar?”
I took her hand and got in position under a horizontal bar. I hooked my upper arms into the slings of the cantilever belt and started to rise my legs so my body formed an L-Shape. My core tensed up and first sweat was running as Jade let me do some reps first before she balled both her fists and SMATTT…SMATTT…as fast left-right combo hit my solar plexus.

My face grimaced and each rep was now followed by a wicked left-right double blow. Her tits jiggled sexily in front of her chest and I tried to focus on them instead of the pain.
SMATT…SMATT……….SMATT…SMATT………..SMATT…SMATT……the rhythm established and Jade taunted me: “Come on cutie! Tensed those abs so I can destroy them!”
This went on for almost 3 minutes until 30 reps were done. For the last 10 I had nearly screamed out my pain, not holding back anymore. The very last one was a surprise uppercut into my left tit. “AAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!”

I dropped my legs and Jade hugged me. “Well done. You are a tough cookie!” Our sweat mixed and our breast meat was grinding the opposing pair. Erect nipples were pushing into our boobs and I was proud that my slightly bigger set was clearly firmer and dented her tits which were ballooning around mine.
“Now you Jade. Show me what you can take….”
She nodded and kissed me before she took my position and did like me a few reps for warming up.

CLOPP…CLOPP…..CLOPP….CLOPP…I worked her over in the exactly same sequence she did. One leg lift was followed by two strikes, causing her to sway in her restraints. I powered my naked fists into her sweaty abs over and over and this time her moans and grunts were not to hide.
They sounded sexy, each grunt following a dull impact sound.
Nonetheless her abs were still like steel and actually hurt my knuckles when punching them.
CLOPPP….CLOPPP….ANNNNNHHHH…..sweat and spit flew when I worked her shiny black body over.
Her muscles trembled, her tits rocked on her chest and I was getting wetter with every punch I landed on her strong belly.

By the time we reached 30 reps she was really struggling, her face a mask of pure agony. She dropped her legs and remained in the slings her upper arms were placed in. She breathed in deeply, looking down at her quivering abs.
Once she let go of the slings hanging down from the bar, I took her in my arms lovingly. I grabbed her firm buttocks and kneaded them.
“No bad Jade. But you won`t be able to take many more of those.”
I flexed my biceps right in front of her face and she surprised me by first kissing them, and then licking her wet tongue along my biceps collecting every single drop of fresh sweat.

My nipples got stiffer. Then she smiled her sexiest smile, dimples showing on each cheek. “Ready for the next round?”
I nodded. “What do you have in mind?”
“Take those, spread your arms and put your back to the wall!” She pointed at a set of weights.
I took them and walked over to the wall spreading my arms to shoulder level.
“The game is lost once you can not hold them anymore!”

I took a 12lbs weight on each side, lifted them with tensing muscles and was excited about what she had in mind. I was waiting for another belly attack, but what she did was exactly the counterpart: She came closer, lowered her head towards my right nipple and started to circle it with her wet tongue.
I moaned and shuddered with lust, almost dropping the weights.
“AHMMM…..YES…..AHHH…”
She suddenly sucked harder, lifted my firm tit with her mouth and WHAM hammered her fist into my belly. Just medium hard because she was very close, but my pussy got so wet, that my pussy juice was running down my thighs.
SMATTTT….SMATTT…her fist buried into my sweaty belly button…still sucking my teat. She was driving me crazy!
She punched my abs over and over while sucking and I started to shake from exhaustion and arousal.
We had passed the two minute mark and Jade aimed lower making her way to my pussy.

I spread my legs wider voluntarily, giving more space for her fist. SMATTTT…..SMATTTT….sweat was spraying as she was very close to my clit. She increased the circling motion around my nipple and there it was: SMACKKKKKKK!!!! Directly hit on my clit I dropped the weights and came in a small orgasm. “AAAAAAHHH……EHH….AHHH…..” I felt strange and short, but I came.
She smiled at me. “2:40 is not that bad….”
I smiled back and held my aching tummy that was reddened from top to bottom. Jade surprised me by smacking my right tit hard, making it bounce and wobble on my chestwall.

“Now you bunny!” We both laughed although it hurt and she took my position lifting the 12lbs on each side. My hands caressed her sweaty shoulder- and arm muscles moving slowly to her tits. I kissed her while fondling them, twisting her nipples slightly noticing how hard they were getting. I pressed my knee into her groin, feeling her wetness add to the sweat.
“HMMMMM…..” she bite her lip.
As I pushed both of her natural 34D together and licked both nipples simultaneously she let out a loud moan of pleasure and the weights were dropping dangerously before she forced them back up.
“So the arousal tactic doesn`t work hmm….let’s try something different.”

WHAMMMMM! I lifted my leg and powered a knee ick into her belly that made her spit out saliva followed by a long moan. She had trouble to stay on her feet. Her lips were pressed together now as she was waiting for the next attack.

WHAMMMMM…CLOPPPPP….CLOPPPPP…..”AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Her face was a mask of pain when I pumped my knee into her rock hard abs three more time. I had the feeling they were getting little softer during our competition and besides our arousal there would be the point leaving one of us broken.
I watched in awe as she still stood on her legs safely. So I got into position in front of her a started a heavy rain of blows. My knuckles rammed into her abs over and over….BAPPPP…BAPPPPP….BAPPPP…BAPPP and all the time she was biting her lips. We passed the two minute mark but I wanted this round for me so in closed in, lifted my right knee and hammered her directly into her smoothly shaven black pussy.
SMATTTTTTTT……”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” She dropped the weight and fell into my arms.

“GOD YOU cxnt!” She hugged me and her breasts mashed into mine.
I took a look at the time showing 2:32. “This round is for me…winner had an extra period of rest while the looser will start the next round receiving punishment.”
“Hey we never…ah….agreed to this beforehand….”
“Nope. We didn`t. Afraid?”
She looked defiantly into my eyes. “Bring it!”

I guided her over to a punch bag that was used for martial arts training, forced her back against the rubber and caused her tits to jiggle sexily upon impact. Taking her arms back to each side, locking them together with a rope around the bag, she stood there all naked, sweaty making me horny just by looking at this beautiful black bitch.
“Let me check one thing first….I hope the kick didn`t cause any damage…”
I smirked and dropped to my knees in front of her. She knew what was coming when I split her sexy little labia with her inner cxnt lips dripping wet and already hanging out. I took them carefully between my fingers and pulled her pink open.
As my breath hit her clit she shuddered and I darted my tongue deep into her fuck whole, circling it inside and driving her over the edge just with the first lap of my longue against her clitoris.
She whimpered and her legs got weak when she came, squirting right into my face. “WWAAAHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY…..” A strange but erotic sound escaped her lips and I buried my face into her crotch enjoying her wetness, scent and moans. I grabbed my own pussy inserting two fingers working my G-Spot.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!” Only some seconds and I was over the edge as well with my second orgasm hitting me like a train.

We slowly calmed down and were both smiling. “Thank you Milly…that was…well….I have never experienced someone like you before….”
I kissed her giving her impressions how her own juices tasted, balled my fists and HAMMERED them without any warning into her abs.
Lefts and Rights drilled into her thick obliques  making her wince under the impacts.
SMATTT…SMATTTT….SMATTT I worked her side abs over as hard as I could and she tensed up. She was still like a wall of bricks that begged to be broken.
My big firm tits rocked on my chest, my biceps swollen with veins popping out.
We were both drenched in sweat as Jade moaned sexily with each impact.

She was still super sexy withstanding my punches for over a minute. I wrecked her right side with five punches in a row, then her left. Although being bound to the punching bag, she leaned to the side where her muscles were slowly giving in.
“AHHHHHHH…..UHHHHHHHHHHHHH.OOOOOOOHHHHHMPPPPPPPPFFFFFF…”
What a belly massacre!
I was getting out of breath from the continuous boxing, taking a breath admiring my work. Her face was wrecked with agony and she limped to her left side which I had pulverized last.

“Please…break….lets swap…..”
I agreed, my own belly bright red from the impacts so far.
When I loosened her straps and was about to get into position, she shook her head. “No Milly. I have something special in mind for you.”
She guided me to the mats and I had to lay down tits up.
I worried a bit, but after what I had done to her midsection, it would now be me to suffer. Or break.

She straddled my belly facing me with her sexy chocolate tits dangling down towards my face. I lifted my head and kissed her nipples which earned me a sexy smirk. “Don`t think that will change my mind…..”
Jade pushed my strong arms do to each side of my head, suddenly getting into a partial handstand before CLOPPPPPPPPPPP “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She landed simultaneously with both knees in my washboard belly.
It was tensed up but barely able to handle the devastating impact. My mouth stood open after a loud scream…..fuck….I whimpered.

“Do you give?”
I was thinking about it for a second. Her sexy naturals swinging close to my face. Why not give up and have sex with her for the rest of the night? My pride said: no!
She did not even wait for my answers but must have noticed my defiant eyes.
She leapt into the partial handstand once again, I closed my eyes and tensed my burning abs – CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP – “GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!” Her weight on my belly after her knees broke my abs avoided my body to jack-knife upwards.
My tits were jiggling as well as my muscular thighs and ass, but her weight trapped me to the mats.
All air left my lungs and I felt my inner organs crushed. The pain was radiating from my belly button into my extremities.

“Oh…my…god….” I forced air into my lungs when Jade gave my chance leaving my belly straddling me. She gyrated her hips running her went pussy over my bruised belly.
“You are so sexy love. Where have you been all the time?” She leaned down, smacking her tits into my face provocatively.
She prepared for a third double belly buster when I was still not prepared. I could barely tense my abs when I felt her weight on my arms in her handstand – CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP – GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She hit my tits instead of my belly, flattening them with all her 150 pounds of muscle.
My glands were crushed and the pain was sick! Just sick!

And she made no intention to leave this position. My sweat slick breast meat was ballooning out to the sides, while she reached behind my, inserting three fingers into my dripping wet cxnt and worked my inner walls and G-Spot.
My breathing got faster and the mix of pain and lust overcame me once again. I pushed my groin harder against her palm, forcing her deeper inside me moaning and whimpering constantly.
“AHHHH…..AHHHHH…..YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” I exploded this time into her hand, with a climax shaking my body that I had never felt before.

I was calming down, slowly and pain wrecked when Jade suddenly put a finger on my lips. “SHHHH! I heard something!”
I got silent, eyes open in shock as she rapidly got off me, took my arms and dragged me across the mats behind a weight machine.

Her hand was covering my mouth as our sweat soaked bodies were so close to each other, that I could feel her heartbeat.

“Anybody there?”
A deep male voice could be heard in the doorframe.
I forced myself to stay silent although my abs and tits were pulsing with pain.
Suddenly we heard the door close and being locked. CLICK….

As Jade took the hand from my mouth we looked into each other`s eyes.
“Want to continue?”
She looked at me: “Are you serious? That was the night guard and….”
“And?”
“And I have broken your belly!”
I forced myself up, holding my hurt belly.
“You might have broken my abs, but I still got a job to do! I am NOT done.”
I was pointing at her swollen midriff, motioning her to get up and get the rest.

For the last weeks I had pushed myself and busted all my limits. I was ready to continue the battle although being badly hurt.
She got up and I guided her over to the boxing ring. The night guard had killed the lights, but the moonshine was falling through the big windows making our sweaty bodies glisten.

There was respect showing on her face now. We both balled our fists as we stood in the middle of the ring. It was me to hit first, my biceps drilling my knuckles into her belly button three times. “OUUFFFFF….OUFFFFF….OUFFFFFF…..”
She instantly returned the favor, her right foot shooting forward into my stomach.
“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” She forced me several steps back into the ropes where I took hold. My abs had recovered just enough to withstand her kick.
As she closed in I paid her back: I grabbed her neck, pulled her forward and into my lifting knee.
CLOPPPP….CLOPPPPP….CLOPPPP…..the impacts in her chiseled muscles were loud and clear, followed my deep grunts.
I did not let go since the killer in me wanted the win in this….whatever it was. A fight? A competition?

I continued to raise my knee and brutalize her belly from the solar plexus down to her ovaries. After the eighth impact I felt her stomach muscles softening and my knee striking her deep inside.
Her fists pumped simultaneously into my side, but I tried to ignore the pain and kept on kicking her midsection silly.

WHOMP….CLOPPPP….SMATTTTTT……”AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!” We were two fit wildcats trying to totally break the others belly and the war continued for several mal minutes. We kicked each other, boxed our midsections until our fists were sinking in deeper and deeper.
We were bride red, muscles swelling from taking this kind of abuse.
Jade and I slowed down, taking longer and longer between the attacks.

WHOMMPPPPPP! Jade collapsed silently under a massive straight kick to her ovaries, her head pitching to her chest, sweat dripping from her nose and nipples. I took her hair and pulled her over to the corner of the ring.
There was no resistance anymore. I could not stand straight, but I wanted this last move. I wanted to pay her back…break her…destroy her proud stomach muscles.
Her naked glistening body lay in front of the corner now, chest rising and falling while I climbed the ropes. Not the first, not the second but the last turnbuckle was finally high enough for me to make my plan work.
I had trouble to balance myself but slapped my own ass sending sweat spraying a few feet. “Ready bitch?”
She stayed silent but nodded. She knew what was coming and kind of accepted her fate.

I jumped into the air taking aim with my sculpted naked ass:
“SMAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” My ass bomb hit her belly, caused her body to jack-knife together and her eyes nearly to pop out of their sockets.
I hurried to get of her as she cradled into a fetal ball. She whimpered, her body spasming under the moon lights. We both knew that was the end and I leaned against the lower rope watching her slowly trying to rise.
She failed. She could not stand anymore and it hurt me deep inside…but also turned me on.

I had broken her abs, her mind….and we were still friends…lovers.
I leaned over and cradled her cheek. She was sobbing and tears were running down now.
I closed in, kissing them away. “Sorry love. But I had to do it.”
She looked at me and a small smile crossed her face.

“Milly…I…love you.”

PunisherPia

Re: Busted 4.0 - "Gym War" Milly vs.Jade
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 07:42:24 AM »
Awesome! Milly should leave her idiot bf and stay with this goddess. Maybe I am not the only one being turned on by this, admittingly extreme, friendly competetiveness instead of the normal "conflict setting" prior a fight.

More more more! You make me wet!