News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My rematch against Rachel...

• 12 Replies

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
My rematch against Rachel...
« on: April 03, 2021, 01:35:49 AM »
 When Rachel and I wrestled each other the 1st time I was so anxious to get my hands on her big tits I didn't consider all the possibilities before I agreed to her rules...
 1 rule I agreed to was that anything exposed above out waistbands was legal to go after which was fine until my hard cock popped out over the waistband of the sheer white nylon bikini panties Rachel made me agree to wear for our 1st wrestling match...So after my hard cock came out of my panties Rachel was allowed to go after my cock which she gladly did...LOL
 Then when my panties slid down to my knees Rachel was allowed to go after my balls also which she gladly did also...LOL
 What I failed to consider was it was close to impossible for Rachel's  panties to slide down far enough for her pussy to be exposed above her waistband which wouldv'e allowed me to go after it...By me agreeing to that rule I gave Rachel another way to punish me...
 So when I challenged Rachel to a rematch I made her agree to a couple of my rules...1st of all Rachel had to agree that we both wrestle completely naked and 2ndly Rachel had to agree that our rematch will be 'anything goes' except nothing to our faces will be allowed at anytime... Rachel agreed to both of my rules but only under the condition that I agreed our rematch must end by pinfall only and not by submission just like our 1st wrestling match...I immediately agreed because this time she won't have the big advantage like she had in our 1st match because this time even though she'll be able to go after my cock and balls again I'll be able to go after her pussy this time which doesn't put me at a big disadvantage like last time...We both go to our respective dressing rooms and strip completely naked,put on our robes then we both head for the ring... I'm standing in my corner wearing a white satin robe and Rachel's across the ring in her corner wearing a black satin robe...The ref introduces me and I remove my robe to reveal I'll be wrestling completely naked...The ref introduces Rachel and she removes her robe to reveal she'll also be wrestling completely naked...The ref calls us both out to center ring and Rachel and I stand facing each other completely naked  about 3 feet apart while the ref explains the rules to us... While she's going over the rules for this match Rachel's staring down at my limp cock smiling and I'm staring at her big tits which she's intentionally making bounce and swing around trying to make me excited enough to make my cock turn hard... When the ref asks us if we understand the rules I reach out and slap the outside of Rachel's left tit rather hard so Rachel reaches out and slaps the head of my limp cock much harder than I slapped her tit... The ref tells us both to return to our corners and to come out when the bell sounds... We both return to opposite corners and wait for the bell to sound to start our rematch...

bend

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Re: My rematch against Rachel...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 03:06:48 AM »
Very good start, looking forward to reading more

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 04:17:17 AM »
Really liked the first story and am so glad you decided to follow up with another part. Hope Rachel gets hers this time around.

Offline Wrestling_dick

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 11:47:48 PM »
This second match is very promising.  I hope it gets as ruff and goes for as long as the last one!   ;D ;D

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 12:09:35 AM »
 The bell sounds and Rachel and I cautiously circle each other around center ring, each of us looking for any opening to exploit on our opponent... I reach out and grab both of her nipples and I twist and yank on them making Rachel scream out in pain... Rachel tries grabbing my balls and limp cock while I'm twisting and yanking her nipples but I make sure she's unable to reach out and get ahold of me down there... I twist and yank her nipples for 40-45 seconds pulling her around the ring by her nipples a couple times... But somehow she reaches out and grabs the head of my limp cock and she starts pinching and twisting it ... We both stand there screaming out in pain for about 25-30 seconds before I'm in so much pain I'm forced to let go of her nipples and shove her back away which makes her let go of my cock... We circle each other around center ring again then I'm able to land a kick right above her pubic hair which doubles her over... Rachel's bent over holding her belly and I wrap my left arm around her head putting her in a front headlock...I grind my arm across her ears while squeezing her head with my headlock and I keep her in the headlock for over 30 seconds until Rachel's able to grab my balls and after another 10-15 seconds I'm forced to break my headlock and shove her back away making her let go of my balls... We circle each other around center ring again then when Rachel reaches out trying to grab my crotch with her left hand I grab her left wrist and hold her arm straight out while twisting it which makes Rachel bend over at the waist...I twist and bend her left arm which makes her big dangling tits bounce and swing around quite a lot then I kick her big  dangling left tits 5-6 times which drops her down onto all 4's......
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 11:33:21 PM »
 I straddle Rachel,grab both her arms and pull them straight back behind her... I place 1 foot on her back and force her facedown on the canvas crushing her big tits down against the canvas... I pull her arms lifting her tits up off the canvas about 10-12 inches then I use my foot to send her tits smashing down into the canvas...I lift her back up and smash her tits down into the canvas 10 times then I let go of her arms and reach down between her legs and grab her pussy but before I can start punishing her pussy she's able to get back up onto her knees and she slams me in my balls with her elbow causing me to stagger back against the ropes... That gives Rachel enough time to get up onto her feet and we both stand there awhile staring at each other pondering our next moves... I'm still leaning back against the ropes holding my balls wincing and moaning quite loudly trying to make Rachel think I'm hurt much worse than I really am and somehow she falls for it and she comes over and tries kicking me in my balls... But I block her kick with my left leg then I kick her square in her pussy which immobilizes her allowing me to kick her pussy 4 more times before she drops down onto her knees holding her very sore pussy... I grab her head and I pull her face into my crotch and I smother her with my balls and limp cock while the ref starts counting telling me I must break my hold before the count reaches 10 or she'll DQ me... I keep my balls and cock pressed against Rachel's face and I pull back away right before the ref shouts 10... Rachel's down on all 4's in a lot of pain and I grab her head and pull her up onto her knees then I knee her in each tit 5-6 times then I grab both her arms and hold them straight up over her head then I start rubbing my limp cock across her face... I keep rubbing my cock across her face until my cock begins getting hard and when it's about 1/2 way hard I start smacking her across her face with my cock until it turns completely hard... I smack Rachel across her nose and drag the tip of my hard cock  across her lips for about 1 full minute then I knee her in each tit 5-6 times before I back away and watch her drop down on all 4's ... I reach down,grab both her nipples and pull her up onto her feet by her nipples then I pull her around the ring a couple times by her nipples...Rachel's screaming out in pain as I'm pulling her around by her nipples which also has both of her tits stretched out as far as they'll go... I force Rachel back against the ropes then I keep her right tit stretched way out still pulling her nipple then I let go of her left nipple then right when I let go of her nipple which allows her big right tit to start dropping back down I slam a hard right uppercut into her right tit which sends it flying upward almost hitting her chin... I stretch out her right tit pulling it by the nipple then I let go and slam a hard uppercut into her falling tit which sends it flying upwards a total of 10 times then I do the same to her other tit... Rachel drops down onto her knees then down onto all 4's...   
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 07:22:50 AM »
 I grab Rachel's hair and pull her up onto her feet then I force her back against the ropes where I bury a straight right deep into her gut right above her pubic hair which doubles her over at the waist... I slam her dangling right tit with my knee which straightens her up and makes her gold onto the top rope with both hands so she doesn't go down again... I start pounding away on her big tits with both fists slamming hard rights and lefts into her big soft fleshy orbs which send them flying in all directions... I slam 25-30 hard punches into each of her tits while she's hanging onto the top rope with both hands...I pause momentarily to enjoy watching her wincing from the pain she's feeling and as I'm looking at her I'm thinking I've got her hurt enough at this point that she won't be able to recover so I figure  I can do anything I want to her the rest of this match and I'm pretty confident she won't be able to stop me... However I'm going to find out really soon just how wrong I was thinking that way.. LOL
 I move in toward Rachel and start methodically landing punches to her big tits while she's still hanging onto the top rope with both hands... But after I land another 20-punches to each of her tits Rachel somehow finds the strength to kick me square in my balls which stuns me momentarily... This gives her enough time to slam another hard kick into my balls which doubles me over at the waist and has me holding my sore balls trying to ease the intense pain...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2021, 09:00:28 AM »
 Rachel  grabs my ankles and pulls my feet out from under me causing me to fall flat on my back...
 She spreads my legs apart and stomps on my balls about 10 times as hard as she can...
 She rolls me over facedown on the canvas then she pulls me by my ankles causing my balls and limp cock to drag across the canvas...
 She kneels down using her knees to hold my thighs apart then she reaches beneath me ,grabs my limp cock  and pulls it back behind me between my thighs...
 Rachel stretches my limp cock out as far as she can then she rolls her knuckles across the head of my cock grinding it down into the canvas...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 02:05:47 AM »
 Rachel grabs my limp cock and she pulls it up between my legs ... She pulls my cock so hard I have to try raising myself up off the canvas just so she doesn't pull my cock off ,or at least that's how it feels...
  Rachel rolls me over onto my back then she grabs my limp cock and pulls me up onto my feet by my cock... She pulls me over to the ropes by my cock then she uses her body to keep me pressed against the ropes... Rachel spreads my legs apart and slams 6 devastating kicks into my balls which makes my body go limp making me unable to move at all...
 Rachel reaches around and places my limp cock over the middle rope then she reaches underneath the middle rope,grabs the head of my limp cock then she pulls my cock back inside the ring underneath the middle rope...
 I'm screaming out from the intense pain as Rachel has my limp cock wrapped around the middle rope... Not only is she yanking on my cock stretching it out as far as she can,she starts dragging me along the ropes which makes my cock scrape along the middle rope which causes me unbelievable pain...
 Finally Rachel lets go of my cock letting me drop down onto my back... Rachel sits on top of me,grabs the head of my cock and she twists my limp cock 180 degrees... Then she grabs the shaft,keeps it twisted 180 degrees then she twists the head another 180 degrees...
 Then she holds the shaft and twists the head another 180 degrees,then another 180 degrees,then another 180 degrees and finally another 180 degrees until she has my limp cock twisted 3 full turns... Rachel laughs at me while she holds my cock twisted like a corkscrew for what seems like an eternity as I'm howling out from the intense pain and when she finally lets go my cock stays twisted and doesn't go back to normal... Rachel stands over looking down at me while I'm flat on my back writhing around holding my very sore cock...
 Rachel stands me back up and hangs me in the corner with both my arms draped over the top rope... Then she starts playing with my limp cock stroking it until it turns completely hard which I must admit makes the pain lessen quite a lot and also feels really good... But that good feeling goes away when Rachel starts pounding away on my hard cock with her bare fists,slamming hard right and left hooks which makes my hard cock go shooting 1 way then the when she slams another hard punch my cock goes flying the other direction...
 Rachel slams 60-70 hard punches into my hard cock,pauses momentarily then slams another 50-60 hard punches into my swollen cock which drops me down onto my knees holding my battered swollen cock... Rachel grabs my hair and pulls me out to center ring on my knees by my hair... She stands off to my left side still holding my hair then she starts kicking my hard cock as hard as she can and she keeps kicking my hard cock while I'm pleading for her to end her brutal assault on my battered cock and I'm begging for her to put me out of my misery and finish me off for good... Rachel just laughs at me and she keeps kicking my swollen battered cock as hard as she can with her bare foot until she's satisfied I've learned my lesson that I shouldn't tell everyone I could beat her in a fight...
 But Rachel keeps kicking my hard cock until I tell everyone that I agreed to climb into the ring with Rachel and face her in a completely naked mixed boxing match before we had this wrestling match... I'm going to keep my agreement that I made with her and climb into the ring with her again to box her ,but not until my cock stops throbbing and quits hurting will I climb into the ring with Rachel again and box her... Finally Rachel kneels down and smacks me across my face with her big tits awhile then she smothers me pressing her tits down into my face,then she grabs my hard cock and bends it down between my legs holds my hard cock flat against the canvas while the ref counts 1...2...3 counting  me out... Rachel stands over me looking down smiling as the ref raises her arm declaring her victorious...
 Rachel bends down so her tits are hanging about 2 inches above my face then she starts slowly swinging them back and forth while saying "Remember how these gorgeous babies look to you right now because when we box each other you're going to spend quite a lot of time looking up at these gorgeous tits exactly like you are right now,Denny."
 Rachel adds,"The only difference between right now and when our boxing match ends is your cock will be much more swollen and will be hurting you even more than it does right now after I'm finished pounding away on it."
 Rachel exits the ring saying "I can't wait to see you in the ring again Denny."
bend

Offline Wrestling_dick

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2021, 12:01:30 PM »
Excellent match!

Loved the cock and ball destruction. Can't wait for the naked boxing match.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 06:22:47 AM »
Excellent match!

Loved the cock and ball destruction. Can't wait for the naked boxing match.

That's where you & I differ quite a lot,because I'm really not very anxious to climb into the ring to box against Rachel after what she did to me during our 2 mixed wrestling matches...

Although the biggest difference between our 2 wrestling matches and if or when Rachel and I box each other in the ring will be when she's wearing boxing gloves she won't be able to get ahold of my cock plus her padded boxing gloves should lessen the pain I feel whenever her punches slam into my cock when we're boxing...

Although I'm pretty sure nothing else could hurt as much as when Rachel's bare fists slammed into my hard cock when we wrestled each other...LOL
bend

Offline Wrestling_dick

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2021, 01:47:45 PM »
That may be true, each blow with the gloved hands wont hurt as much however they will still hurt and with a larger gloved fist Rachel wont need to be as accurate and will probably connect with your cock and both your balls with every hit! I'd love to fight her in your place. Maybe you could tempt her with a tag team match, you and me vs her or her and a friend. lol.

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2021, 08:26:21 PM »
With so much punching and kicking to the genitals of the fighters, possibly to obtain a win by submission, the author seems to have forgotten that «Rachel agreed to both of my rules but only under the condition that I agreed our rematch must end by pin fall only and not by submission just like our 1st wrestling match.» A pin fall is not exactly a KO, is it?