News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Reluctant Warrior - Chapter 8

• 1 Replies

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
Reluctant Warrior - Chapter 8
« on: April 04, 2021, 03:40:02 AM »
This installment took a while, mostly because I've worked through the chapters I'd previously written and now I'm actually having to go through the creative process for the new chapters. I also took some time to work out the story arc for the series, so it doesn't just wander in circles, fall on its face and die.

Enjoy!

Scrib

The alarm woke me the next morning, and I lay there for a moment, reflecting on the night before. I was shocked that I’d had sex with a woman – a woman I hardly even knew! – but I couldn’t bring myself to feel bad about it. Maybe it was the pent-up adrenalin from all the day’s fights, maybe it was the wine, maybe it was a combination of lots of things, but it had felt right then, and it still didn’t feel wrong in the cold light of the morning.

I climbed out of bed, feeling less stiff than I feared I would, and hopped in the shower right away. I stayed there a while, enjoying the heat, but hunger was starting to get the better of me, so I got out, dried off and got dressed. I was feeling a bit more daring today – maybe that was a result of the previous night’s shenaxxxxns with Dom – so I chose a black string bikini to fight in, and covered it with a pair of grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. I brushed my hair out but left it loose like the day before, stuck my room key in my pocket, and left the room.

As I came out into the hallway, I noticed the Do Not Disturb card hung on Tracy’s door. I frowned. I couldn’t remember seeing it when I came back to the room the night before, but then again, I couldn’t remember it not being there, either. I went over and knocked once on the door. I waited, but Tracy didn’t answer. I shrugged, turned around and went down to breakfast. Tracy could meet me down there.

Dom was at our usual table when I walked into the restaurant. The others hadn’t shown up yet, though the boobie twins were seated across the room. Dom gave me a grin as I walked over. “Hiyas! Sleep well?”

I grinned back, a bit more sheepishly. “Like a log.”

She looked me directly in the eye. “Are we okay?”

I nodded as I sat down. “Yeah, we’re fine, babes.” My smile widened as I realized I really was okay with what happened between Dom and me. I added, “More than fine. That was…a lot of fun.”

“Yeah, it was.” She arched an eyebrow. “Don’t think it’ll stop me doing my best to kick your arse, next time we’re on the mats, though.”

I laughed. “Oh, I don’t think that for a minute.” I looked around the almost empty room. “Everybody’s late this morning.”

Dom’s grin widened. “You don’t think we were the only ones in bed together last night, do you?”

Before I could think of how to reply to that, Maria and Sam walked in, so we changed the subject, made small talk for a minute or two and headed over to the buffet table.

“Tracy didn’t come down with you?” asked Sam as we returned to our table with our food.

“I knocked, but when she didn’t answer,” I replied. “I’m surprised, to be honest. She went to bed way before I did, last night.”

Maria nodded toward the far side of the room, where the bitch brigade were also noticeably absent. “You don’t suppose they all went to the Circle, do you?”

Sam and Dom raised their eyebrows. I asked, “What’s the Circle?”

“That’s the thing,” answered Sam. “We don’t really know.”

“It’s more of a rumour than an actual thing,” added Dom. “Kind of a group within the group. Late night fights…grudge fights.”

“You sometimes hear noises in the middle of the night,” said Sam. “Cheers…”

“…and screams,” added Maria. I was reminded of the noises I’d heard on the way back to my room last night. I suddenly shivered.

“You have to be invited,” Sam went on. “None of us has ever been.”

“Except Tracy…and Sharon, and neither of them will say anything.”

I looked over at the empty table where the bitch brigade normally sat. “All three of them are missing…and so’s Tracy. You think she’s alright?”

Sam gave a shrug. “People have turned up late before on a Sunday morning, but never badly hurt.” She squeezed my arm. “Tracy can look after herself. She’ll be ok.”

I voiced the thought that was running through my head. “Do you think she went and challenged Vicky to a fight? In this Circle?”

“I wouldn’t put it past her,” replied Maria. “She had the shits with Vicky, alright. Vicky’s always needling her…and they’ve fought before.”

“Well…we think they did,” noted Dom.

“That was last month,” explained Maria to me. “Tracy came to breakfast on Sunday looking like death warmed up. When Vicky turned up later, she looked like she’d gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson.”

I couldn’t help but be worried about Tracy. I knew she could take care of herself in a fight – she’d proved that yesterday – but Vicky was a total cxnt, and I knew she’d fight dirty. Her two minions being absent too, made me worry even more. I imagined the three of them ganging up on Tracy, and I shivered again.

There was nothing I could do about it then, though. We finished our breakfast and I ducked back to my room to brush my teeth. I knocked again on Tracy’s door, but again there was no answer. That didn’t help my anxiety, but I knew I had to put it out of my head. I was due to fight Angela, one of the bitch brigade, but not until right before lunch. Hopefully Tracy would appear before then.

When I got to the fight room – that was how I thought of it – Sam and Dom were already there, sitting in our usual spot. Maria arrived a few moments after I did, and Wendy and Julie were right on her heels. There was still no sign of Tracy though, or any of the bitch brigade. Saskia and Katie arrived last of all, and together, deep in conversation.

“Those two seem thick as thieves,” I said quietly to Dom. “I wonder what’s going on, there.”

“Who knows?” She gave me a wink. “Remember what I said earlier.”

The first fight that morning was Maria against Katie. Saskia called out their names, and they both began to warm up while the rest of us got tea or coffee and settled down to watch.

Maria took off her sweatpants and hoodie, revealing a bright yellow bikini that was a lot smaller and more revealing than the outfit she’d worn the day before. Barefoot, with her thick black hair hanging loose over her shoulders, she stepped out onto the mats.

Katie peeled off her sweatsuit too, and followed Maria onto the mats in a red bikini that was just as tiny as Maria’s. Katie was smaller in the bust but thicker in the body than Maria, though she was far from fat. Her blonde hair was loose too, but a little shorter than Maria’s.

The two squared off against each other, a couple of steps apart, and began to circle watchfully. That lasted no more than a few seconds though, before they both yelled out loud and threw themselves at each other. I almost jumped at the suddenness of it. There was a much higher level of energy – tension – in the room this morning. Again, I remembered Dom’s words. You don’t think we were the only ones in bed together last night. It certainly seemed like a sexual tension. I felt it too. I was acutely aware of Dom’s body in the seat next to me, and I had to restrain a very different kind of shiver.

They came together with a loud smack as their bodies slammed into one another. Maria twisted to her left at the moment of impact, hooked her right arm under Katie’s left and threw the blonde head over heels in a shoulder throw that sent her down to the mats on her back. Maria stepped forward and reached down to grab for Katie’s hair, but Katie threw her legs up and lashed out with a two-footed kick to the belly that knocked Maria off her feet and landed her on the mats on her bum.

Maria was still half-sitting, half-laying, propped up on one elbow with her other hand clutching her middle, when Katie leapt to her feet. She lunged, got her hands in Maria’s hair and hauled the brunette, still gasping for breath, to her feet. Holding Maria bent over, she sent a knee into the other girl’s belly, hard enough to lift Maria up onto her toes. Maria sagged and almost fell to her knees. She probably would have, except for Katie’s hands in her curly hair.

Katie jerked her upright, shoved her right leg behind Maria’s ankles and threw her over backwards, slamming Maria down to the mats again with a loud thud. I winced, and so did Dom and Sam on either side of me. “Katie’s not fucking about this morning,” muttered Sam.

“Making up for what Tracy did to her yesterday,” agreed Dom.

That made me think of Tracy again. My eyes strayed to the door, hoping to see her come walking in. It remained stubbornly closed though, and I turned my attention back to the fight, so I didn’t have to wonder.

Katie leapt into the air, aiming both knees at Maria’s belly as she came down. I stopped breathing for a moment as I imagined what that blow would do to Maria, but Maria kept enough wits about her to roll aside at the last instant.

As Katie’s knees hit the mat, Maria flung her arms out, got her hands in Katie’s hair and jerked the blonde forward. All three of us watching on our side of the room let out a loud “Yes!!!” as Katie’s face smacked hard into the mat.

Momentarily stunned, Katie lay there for a second, which was enough time for Maria to throw herself on top of her opponent. She landed across Katie’s back, shoved her right hand under the blonde’s chin and her left between Katie’s legs to scoop her left thigh and lift it up, bending her opponent’s back.

That seemed to wake Katie up, and she began to squirm and thrash under Maria. She got her own right hand up to grab at Maria’s wrist under her chin, and her left hand back to twist her fingers in Maria’s hair. Maria growled and pulled harder on Katie’s chin and leg, but her hand was right up next to the blonde’s crotch, and she couldn’t stop Katie pulling her knees up and taking the strain off her back.

The blonde managed to rise up on her knees with Maria still clinging to her back, but Maria’s weight was too much for Katie to manage in that position, and she toppled over backwards with Maria underneath her. That didn’t seem to bother Maria though. She crabbed herself around and hooked her ankles inside Katie’s knees, spreading the other girl’s legs out wide, keeping Katie from using them for leverage.

Maria had a good grip on Katie’s chin, and she wrenched the blonde girl’s head back onto her right shoulder, arching Katie’s neck and putting a painful kink on her spine too. I could hear Katie groan from where I sat. The way her head was twisted, her left ear was close to Maria’s leaps and I heard Maria say, softly but clearly, “C’mon girl…time to give it up. You don’t want to make me hurt you.” She leaned a little closer, and to my immense surprise, her tongue flicked out to lick Katie’s exposed neck, right below her ear.

“Ohhh, Maria’s playing dirty this morning!” noted Sam. She grinned. “Damn…I wish she’d played that way with me.”

I gave her a quick, sharp glance. We weren’t the only ones in bed together last night. I realized I’d unconsciously assumed that she and Maria had hooked up just like Dom and me. If they hadn’t – had it been Sam and Julie in bed together, one dominating and the other serving? Was that what had happened, or was I just putting way too much store in Dom’s casual remark? I shook myself mentally as I glanced across at Julie who was sitting with Wendy, both of them leaning forward, eyes alight, fixated on the two women dueling on the mats.

Katie groaned a different kind of groan as Maria licked her neck, and she seemed to soften for a moment in the brunette’s hold. The way Maria twisted her body to the right exposed Maria’s left side though, and Katie still had both her arms free. She suddenly stiffened again, and rammed her left elbow backwards into Maria’s side.

It was Maria’s turn to groan. She kept her hold on Katie, even when Katie elbowed her a second time, but her groans grew louder and after a third blow, she jerked Katie hard to the left, then even harder to the right, throwing the blonde down on her side with Maria half on top of her.

Katie realized her opportunity though and got her knees up under her. With a loud grunt of effort, she shoved her hips up, somersaulting forward with Maria still on her back. Maria lost her grip on Katie’s chin, and groaned as Katie’s bum slammed down into her belly. Katie broke free and rolled away. Maria did the same.

Both of them came to their knees, a few feet apart, and those of us watching got a good look at them for the first time. Maria’s golden skin was already shining with sweat, her hair plastered to her neck and shoulders. She raised a hand to wipe it back off her face. Her belly was flushed red from the blows she’d taken, and so was her side where Katie had just elbowed her hard. Her bikini top had ridden up over her boobs, exposing her dark brown nipples, which were sticking out like little fingers pointing at Katie. She reached behind her, pulled the lower strap loose and threw the top aside.

Katie, for her part, was also showing the effects of the fight. Her face was flushed, sweat running in rivers down her neck and chest. The knot that held the upper strap of her bikini top in place had come partway undone and the top hung loosely on her chest, no longer holding her boobs in. Both her nipples were visible, pink and swollen. She reached up, pulled it off and tossed it away, at the exact same time Maria did. The knot that held her bikini bottoms in place over her left hip had also slipped loose, but the little scarlet triangle still covered her crotch – just. She didn’t bother trying to fix it.

They threw themselves at each other again, without rising to their feet. I thought they’d go body to body in a test of strength since being on their knees would prevent either from trying a hip or shoulder throw, and for a moment they did, grunting and groaning. I could see the muscles rippling in Katie’s back and shoulders as they strained against one another, each trying for the upper hand.

Then Maria suddenly leaned right, just as Katie gathered herself and shoved harder than ever. Her sweaty, slippery body slid past Maria’s. Maria twisted with her and they went down to the mats together, pressed chest to chest with Maria on top. Katie tried to get her hands onto Maria’s shoulders and shove the brunette off her, but Maria grabbed her by the wrists and forced her hands down to the mats either side of her head.

Katie groaned and grunted underneath Maria, trying to raise her shoulders, trying to pull her arms free, but Maria clung to them doggedly, spreading her legs wide. I could see the muscles in her bum flexing as she braced herself. Katie threw her hips left and right, trying to dislodge Maria, but she couldn’t. She stopped struggling, and I thought she was about to give up and admit defeat.

I was wrong. Instead, Katie pulled her knees in and up, and suddenly shoved her hips upward with all her might. Maria cried out in shock as the force of the thrust sent her flying forward over Katie’s head. Katie kept the momentum going and did a complete backward somersault, landing on top of Maria, reversing their previous positions.

“Wow!” breathed Dom. “That was some move!”

“No kidding,” I replied without taking my eyes off the fight. “What is she, some kind of gymnast? That took power.”

Katie grabbed for Maria’s arms, trying to do to Maria what Maria had done to her. Maria wasn’t having it though, and she kept her hands away from Katie’s grasp, slapping wildly at the blonde’s head and shoulders. Katie’s frantic struggle to pin Maria’s arms made her neglect the other girl’s legs though, and Maria was able to bridge up with her hips, shove with her right leg and roll Katie off her.

They rolled back and forth across the mats, slapping, kicking, grappling, with neither able to get an advantage. “Catball!” yelled Wendy, and there were cheers from the rest of the room. Katie’s bikini bottoms had come mostly loose now, and hung down between her legs from one strap only.

Maria got both her hands between their bodies, driving them up under Katie’s boobs, getting a cry of pain out of the blonde. The blow shoved Katie backwards on the mats, putting a bit of distance between them, and they both rolled away from each other again. They rolled up to their knees, panting hard, chests heaving, faces and bodies reddened from the harsh exertion and the blows they’d both taken.

Katie stopped for just a moment to get her breath back, before she attacked again. Rather than matching her though, Maria hung back, and as Katie lunged, she swayed backwards further still. Overextended, Katie lost her balance and toppled forward, just as Maria’s claws found her hair and drove her face-first into the mats, hard enough that the blonde seemed to bounce. I winced even though I was cheering for Maria in this fight.

Despite the heavy impact, Katie got her hands in to her sides quickly and rolled to her right to stop Maria leaping forward onto her back. Maria was ready for that though and she caught Katie’s left arm as the other girl rolled, thwarting Katie’s escape just as the blonde got over onto her back. “Gotcha!” She scrambled forward over Katie, trapping the other girl’s arms under her shins, pinning Katie’s shoulders to the mats.

Katie thrashed violently from side to side, kicking her legs up, trying desperately to knock Maria off her, but it wasn’t happening. After the first couple of wild kicks, Maria managed to hook her arm under Katie’s left knee, pulling that leg up high, lifting Katie’s hips up off the mats. Katie kept flailing with her other leg, but it was only a matter of time before Maria caught that one too, and had Katie completely trapped.

She tucked the blonde’s calves under her arms, folding Katie up with her legs spread and her bum sticking up in the air. Not just her bum, either – her bikini bottoms had slid halfway down her thigh and her bare pussy was completely exposed to Maria and the rest of us watching. “Give us a show!” called out Wendy with a laugh that was echoed by most of the rest of us.

Maria grinned wickedly. “Well, what have we got here?” she said archly, obviously playing to the crowd now. “Looks like you’re in a bad place, girl! Ready to give up?” Katie said nothing, but grunted hard as she jerked her body back and forth. Maria had her all wrapped up though, and there was no way she was getting free.

“No?” asked Maria. “I’ll have to persuade you then.” Holding her elbows down to keep Katie’s legs trapped, she lifted her hand and slapped Katie hard on the bum with a smack that echoed around the room. Katie yelped and bucked hard, but not nearly hard enough to break free. “C’mon…you don’t want me to hurt you…or do you?” Maria laughed mockingly as she smacked Katie even harder on the other cheek. The blonde squirmed under Maria. I couldn’t see her face because it was hidden under Maria’s bum, but I heard her as she squealed even louder.

Maria paused for a moment, as Katie stopped wriggling and lay there panting hard under her. “Well then…I guess you do,” taunted Maria. She stroked the exposed insides of Katie’s thighs and Katie shuddered even more. “You know where the next smack’s going…don’t you?”

My own eyes widened as I heard her words, and heard Katie whimper underneath Maria. “Gawd, is she really going to – “

“Smack her pussy?” Sam finished my sentence. “I reckon she is.”

I looked around me quickly at the rest of the audience. Everyone was riveted on the action in the middle of the mats. Dom was biting her lip. Julie was licking her lips, and Wendy’s eyes were flashing as she watched. I turned my eyes to Saskia, who was leaning forward with her arms folded, her elbows resting on her knees, her face an expressionless mask but every fibre of her body vibrating with tension. Yep, I thought to myself, Katie’s your girl, alright.

My attention snapped back to Maria again as I heard another smack, not as hard or loud as the previous ones – more playful than punishment as she slapped Katie’s widespread, pink flushed pussy lips. Nevertheless, Katie squealed even louder this time though, but the squeal tapered off to a long, low moan that was anything but pain. I found myself trembling, listening to it. “Gawd,” I whispered to myself, and shivered as I felt Dom reach over and stroke my back.

“Ready to give up, yet?” asked Maria again. “I can do this all day…can you?” Then she suddenly gasped, her whole body stiffened and she rose up quickly on her knees, though she still kept Katie pinned under her with her legs. “Oh you DIRTY bitch!” She laughed as she said it though.

I looked down under Maria’s bum and saw Katie’s face. Her cheeks were red, her eyes were closed, but her mouth was open her tongue – her pierced tongue – was stretched way out. “She…she licked Maria’s pussy! Right here in front of all of us.”

“Yeah.” Dom’s fingertips were like fire on my back, even through my sweatshirt. How was this happening? Not that was complaining – it was hot as hell – but how had yesterday’s friendly, though rough, competition turned into this kind of sexually charged exhibition?

“Mmmmm,” purred Maria. “Now I can DEFINITELY do this all day!” There was laughter from most of us, even me – but not from Saskia. Maria gave Katie’s pussy a gentle stroke. Katie moaned louder, and craned her neck up trying to touch her tongue to Maria’s crotch, but pinned down as she was, it was just out of her reach. She whimpered again, full of need, and then yelped and kicked weakly as Maria slapped her pussy teasingly, a second time.

Maria sank down onto Katie’s face again. Katie gasped and shuddered but didn’t even squirm or try to get away, not even when Maria wriggled her hips side to side, settling her firm, round bum cheeks around the blonde’s nose and mouth. “Submit, girl! Do it!” She ground herself on Katie’s face.

Katie’s fists were already clenched, and now she squeezed them even tighter till her knuckles glowed white. Then they relaxed a little, and she made a sound that was part murmur, part whimper, part sob. Maria gave a louder moan that drowned out Katie’s, as the blonde’s tongue found her flesh again.

We all held our breath. Then Katie’s right hand rose up off the mats, hovered there for a second, then came down with a slap. She repeated the gesture a second time and then, after a pause, a third time. She’d submitted. There was a heartbeat of silence, then the room erupted in cheers and applause.

Maria sagged forward, releasing Katie’s legs, letting them fall to the mats. She knelt there for a moment, breathing hard, still seated firmly on Katie’s face, before she pushed forward onto all fours and crawled off Katie. The blonde lay there splayed out, naked, with her chest heaving as she got her breath back. She was blushing crimson down to her boobs.

The brunette clambered slowly to her feet and stood there for a moment, as she too caught her breath. Then she walked – shuffled, really – over to where Katie’s discarded bikini top lay, bent and scooped it up. She fetched the bottoms too – they were just hanging around Katie’s ankle – and bunched them in her hand. “I’m gonna keep these as a trophy,” she said, staring down at the battered blonde as Katie gazed up at her with half-glazed eyes.

She dropped to one knee again, reached down and slipped her hand under Katie’s neck. “Up you get.” She half pulled, half guided Katie up to a sitting position, then helped her to her feet. Katie leaned into Maria even though she was the taller and heavier of the two. Maria came back over to us, leading Katie with her by her matted hair.

We all stood up and clustered around them, giving Maria congratulatory hugs, ignoring the sweat that covered her bare skin. Katie stood there meekly at Maria’s shoulder, with the winner’s fingers still twisted in her hair at the back of her neck. I was the first one to put a hand on her shoulder to get her attention. “Good fight, babes.”

She looked at me without replying, tilting her head back. I don’t know if it was because I was a couple of inches taller, or because she was standing there naked and I was clothed, or whether it was something completely different, but she gave me a look like a puppy afraid she was about to be smacked – and thinking she deserved it. I looked into her eyes, and I wondered what she was feeling right then. I also wondered if I wanted to know.

Still congratulating, commiserating and generally commenting on the fight, we all made our way over to the tea and coffee table. Maria put her pants and hoodie back on, but Katie stayed naked and remained right by Maria’s side as the boobie twins and Saskia joined us.

The next fight posed a bit of a problem. It was supposed to be Julie against Tracy, but Tracy still hadn’t appeared, which was beginning to worry me more and more. I even mentioned it to Saskia, wondering if she’d send somebody to check on Tracy, but she smiled as she squeezed my shoulder firmly, looked me in the eye and said, “Trust me, Donna. Tracy is doing perfectly well without us checking in on her.”

She solved the problem of an opponent for Julie, by putting all our names on scraps of paper in a bowl, and drawing one out at random. To my surprise, and to be honest, a bit of anxiety too, it was Dom who wound up facing Julie. Even though Dom was a tiny bit taller, she was slimmer too. After the way I’d seen Julie take care of Sam yesterday, I was a bit worried for my new friend.

I tried not to think of her as my lover too. Last night had just been a spontaneous, one-time thing – a combination of the fights, the wine, the novelty of the whole situation. We’d just gotten caught up in the moment. Who knew if we’d get together again? Besides, I’d never been interested in girls. Okay, I was between boyfriends – had been, for a while – but I’d never even thought about being with another woman. At least, not until that time with Carol Miller – the cxnt. And not until the night in Patricia Ferrari’s house when I’d wondered if she was going to kiss me, and half hoped she would. And not until last night in the doorway of Dom’s room when she’d stuck her tongue down my throat and then in my pussy. I shivered and did my best to put that whole train of thought out of my mind. That wasn’t easy, not with the atmosphere in the room right then.

Dom and Julie stripped out of their sweats. Dom had followed what seemed to be the trend for the morning – instead of a sports bra and shorts like the day before, she wore a print bikini in purple, mauve and white. The top was cut pretty generously to cradle her big boobs. The bottoms were smaller, not too wide but not like a thong either.

Julie had gone for a plain black bikini, in a metallic fabric a bit like the one Wendy had worn to fight me. It was probably just as big as Dom’s, but Julie’s boobs were absolutely massive and the top struggled to hold them in.

They walked out onto the mats, turned to face each other and began to circle. The rest of us were in our seats, watching quietly. I was sitting with Sam on my left, and I realized Maria was missing. “I wonder where Maria is?” I said softly to Sam. “She wouldn’t want to miss this.”

Sam didn’t look at me. “I reckon she’s got other things on her mind.” She grinned. “Katie’s missing too.”

My eyes widened. “You think – ?”

“Ask no questions,” said Sam with a quick sideways wink.

I didn’t have time to think any more about that, since Dom and Julie closed in on one another, hands raised challengingly. I watched closely, a bit surprised since I expected Julie to go for big, punishing power moves like she’d used against Sam the previous afternoon. A test of strength wasn’t what I expected, even though Julie was well equipped for it with her strong core and broad shoulders.

Just as they were about to touch hands, Julie whipped her arm forwards, going for Dom’s curly hair. Dom must have been expecting it though, because she ducked low, stepped in under Julie’s outstretched arm and hammered her left first into the other girl’s ribs, underneath her right boob. Julie grunted loudly, brought her arm down to shield herself and stepped back, grimacing.

Dom followed up quickly with another punch that pounded the outside of Julie’s left boob, smacking it inwards hard. She followed that with a third blow that was more slap than punch, and hit Julie’s right boob. Even with her arms in protecting herself, Julie’s bust was too big to shield completely. She let out a loud groan as each of Dom’s blows landed.

Dancing back a step, Dom circled again, with Julie turning to face her. “Those big cow tits of yours make good targets,” she taunted, echoing my own insult to Wendy during our fight. “Like a couple of punching bags, they are.”

She lunged forward again, firing another fist at Julie’s chest, but this time Julie was ready for her. She shoved her arm out, blocking Dom’s blow, knocking it high and wide. She stepped in close, hooked her arm under Dom’s – much like Wendy had done to me – and before Dom knew it, she was somersaulting over Julie’s hip and landing on her back with a cry that was suddenly cut off as the landing knocked the wind out of her.

As Dom lay there squirming weakly for a moment, trying to get her breath back, Julie leaned over her, and thrust her hand down into Dom’s hair. Dom groaned as the other girl yanked her halfway up to her knees. “You got a big mouth, girl,” Julie scolded. “But you better have the moves to back it up!” She shoved her other hand down between Dom’s thighs – not just reaching under her but actually grabbing her by the crotch. Dom gasped, her big brown eyes going wide as saucers as Julie scooped her up, held her upside down for a moment, and then slammed her down again on her back.

Again, Dom lay there groaning on her back, her chest heaving as she tried to force some air back into her lungs. Julie stood over her, lifted her leg and rammed her bare foot down hard into Dom’s belly. I think we all winced as Dom’s eyes flew wide open again, and her head and legs whipped up off the mats. Her whole body shuddered and then she dropped back again, her face showing her pain.

“Give it up, girl!” Julie commanded her. “You’re outclassed and you know it.”

Dom said nothing, just lay there for a moment, before she shook her head hard. She rolled to her left, away from Julie, but the other girl stuck a foot on her hip and shoved her onto her back again. “No? Feeling stubborn, are we? I’ll have to persuade you, then.”

She bent over and reached down to grab Dom’s hair again, but suddenly Dom lashed out with both hands, grabbing Julie’s legs just above the ankles. At the same time, she whipped both her legs up and threw them out in a two-footed kick that caught Julie right in the chest. The force of it lifted her off her feet, threw her backwards and landed her hard on her bum.

The landing bounced both of Julie’s boobs out of her bikini top, but that was the least of her problems as she half sat, half lay on the mats, holding her bum. Even the padded mats hadn’t been able to cushion the full impact of that hard landing, and I could tell she was hurting. I smiled to myself. Good for Dom.

Dom rolled over and pushed up to her knees, then her feet. She held one hand across her reddened belly, and stumbled a bit before she found her balance. She crossed the distance between them, grabbed Julie’s hair in both hands, jerked her up and rammed a knee into the other girl’s chest. Julie cried out, “UNNNGGGHHH!!!” as the blow flattened her left boob against her chest and drove the breath out of her with a gush of spit too.

Following up with a second blow to Julie’s chest that hammered her other bare boob, Dom finally let go of Julie’s hair and threw her down to the mats again. Julie lay there gasping, her arms moving feebly, not sure whether to clutch at her back or her injured chest. I could see tears in her tight-shut eyes. I began to feel better about this fight. Maybe Dom could pull off an upset win.

Dom stood over Julie, and lifted her foot. “Time for a bit of payback!” She rammed her foot down at Julie’s belly button, but Julie surprised us all by grabbing Dom’s foot and twisting sideways. The stomp went wide, and Dom’s foot slammed to the mat by Julie’s right side. Julie kicked up with both knees, slammed them into the back of Dom’s calves and Dom fell to the mats on her left side, sprawled across Julie’s body.

Being pinned down didn’t seem to bother Julie too much though. She got her left arm around Dom’s neck and yanked her head down, pulling her into a reverse headlock and trapping her face in Julie’s armpit. She thrust her other hand into Dom’s belly, fingers spread, then clenched them hard and twisted.

Dom screamed in pain, grabbing frantically at Julie’s wrist as the other girl tormented her with the wicked belly claw. Julie didn’t let go though, pouring the pain into her as Dom writhed and kicked wildly, trying to twist away but held tight in Julie’s headlock. Dom gave up on trying to wrench Julie’s hand away, and instead she pounded blindly at Julie’s chest, getting first a grunt of pain as her fist drove into Julie’s ribs, then a louder groan as she hammered the other girl’s right boob. She must have felt the soft flesh and realized where she was hitting, because she stopped punching then and grabbed hold instead, sinking her fingers deep into Julie’s boob and twisting hard. Julie screamed just as loud as Dom.

“Christ, they’re tearing each other apart!” I said to Sam in a half-whisper. I was shocked at how ferocious they were. This was sure as hell not the kind of fight I’d seen – or been in – yesterday, but it was hard not get caught up in the excitement and intensity of it. “They’re going to really hurt each other!”

Sam put her hand on my knee. “They’re okay. This is par for the course by Sunday. Everybody gets a bit more wound up. They won’t get too carried away, and if they do, then we’ll step in.” She gave me a squeeze. “Not that that’s ever happened…not that I’ve seen, anyway.”

The squealing, squirming catball continued for maybe another minute, before the two of them seemed to realize at the same moment that there was no mileage in it. They were just tearing into one another without any advantage. Julie let go the headlock just as Dom shoved her hard into the chest, and Dom rolled away off of Julie, separating them by a few feet.

They both lay there panting, covered in sweat. Julie’s right boob was swollen and red from Dom’s fist, though both her boobs had taken punishment during this fight. Dom was holding her belly, which was not only flushed from the earlier beating she’d taken, but now bore the marks of Julie’s claws as well. Both of them had tears running down their cheeks, both of them were moving slowly, painfully – but the look in their eyes told me neither of them was about to throw in the towel.

Both of them came to their knees, but didn’t rise to their feet. I didn’t know if that was intentional or if they just didn’t have the strength left. They lunged at each other, bodies slapping together, arms going around one another. Legs strained, arms flexed as they tried to push each other over, without success.

Julie slid her hands lower, down Dom’s back, onto her bum. She hooked her fingers into Dom’s bikini bottoms and jerked them hard upwards, pulling the material up between Dom’s cheeks and into her crotch. Dom’s eyes went wide again, and she howled in pain. “You DIRTY bitch!”

“Suffer, girl!” Julie laughed cruelly. She jerked even harder, and seemed to almost lift Dom up off the mats. Then she twisted hard to her left and hurled the other girl down to the mats on her side.

Dom rolled away to her right, her pale bum bare, her bikini bottoms jammed up between her cheeks, trying to put some distance between her and Julie, to give herself time to get herself together. Julie wasn’t having it though. I don’t know where she found the strength, but she leapt on Dom and rammed a knee into her back. Grabbing Dom’s right arm, she twisted it and stretched it backwards, wrenching Dom’s shoulder and spine painfully. Dom shrieked in pain.

“Give it up! C’mon! Submit!” barked Julie. She twisted Dom’s arm harder, and jerked her head back by her hair, bending her body all sorts of ways at once.

I couldn’t see Dom’s face – she was pointing the other way and Julie’s body was half blocking my view – but I knew she had to be suffering, from the way she groaned. I was on the verge of yelling out, urging her to give it up, but I bit my tongue. This was her fight, not mine.

“Give it up!” Julie yelled  even louder. I could hear the frustration in her voce. It reminded me of my own fight against Rosie.

Then Dom yelled out, “Fuck! Fuck fuck FUCK!” Her free hand, clenched into a fist, pounded the mat. “Alright! Alright I give up! You win!”

Julie let go of her arm immediately, and sat back on the mats. Dom fell forward onto her belly and lay there trembling, her shoulders shaking. Julie didn’t look like she was in much better shape. Her shoulders slumped, her head hung forward, her damp hair covering her face, as the rest of us clapped and cheered, not just for Julie’s win but for the whole fierce spectacle of the fight. My heart was pounding.

Dom clambered slowly to her knees as I, Sam and Wendy all stepped out onto the mats to help the two of them. She faced Julie who had gotten up to her knees too. They stared at each other for a moment, eyes locked, before they came together and hugged fiercely. The rest of us hung back as they held each other tight, and then helped one another to their feet. Only after they broke apart did we cluster close around them and offer our congratulations.

Everybody moved over to the refreshments table, and got ourselves water or cups of tea or coffee. I found myself shoulder to shoulder with Wendy as I poured milk into my tea. “Damn. I thought you and I were intense, yesterday.”

“Well…we were. But that’s how it gets, here.” She gave me a grin. “If you keep coming back, I can tell you it won’t be the wildest fight you’ll see.” The grin faded just a little as she added, “or be in.”

The look she gave me made me shiver again. There was definitely more to the group than I’d imagined before I came here, or than I’d seen so far. I looked around. Tracy still hadn’t shown up, and nor had the bitch brigade. Now Maria and Katie had disappeared. We weren’t the only ones in bed together. Dom’s words came back to me. The fights – everything – were way more sexually charged this morning. I was positive it wasn’t just me, either, who felt that way. Were Maria and Katie off somewhere, working off their pent-up energy? And where the hell was Tracy?

I needed to pee, so I headed out of the room and down the hallway to the ladies’ loo. I remembered the previous morning when I’d bumped into Dom in there, after our fight, and wondered if she was going to go for a rematch right there in the narrow space between the stalls and the sinks. I’d been prepared for that when she walked up to me, but it had gone in a different direction – and even more different, at the end of the evening.

What I wasn’t prepared for, was what I saw when I walked through the door right then. Julie had Dom bent over between two sinks, holding her down on the counter with one hand in her hair at the back of her neck. Dom’s bikini top was pulled up to her chin, her boobs were squashed against the counter and her sweatpants and bikini bottoms were down around her ankles. Julie’s other hand was shoved between her legs, pointed fingers thrusting rapidly in out of Dom’s pussy as Dom squealed and writhed in Julie’s grasp.

I stopped dead in my tracks, but only for an instant. “Oy! What the fuck do you think you’re doing! Let her – “

They both jerked their heads in my direction, and I bit off the last word as I saw the look of raw lust on both their faces. Dom’s eyes bored into mine and she shook her head – as much as she could with Julie holding her like that. “No…don’t…stop…”

Julie looked sharply at me too. “Don’t just stand there gawking,” she said. “If you’re going to watch, you might as well help.” She jerked Dom upright by her hair, spun her around and shoved her at me. “Hold her arms.”

I don’t know what came over me. I didn’t even think. I just did as I was told. I grabbed Dom’s arms, pulled them back and slid my left hand inside her elbows, pinning her arms behind her, shoulders back and chest out.

Julie grabbed Dom by the hair again, jerked her head up and shoved her fingers back into Dom’s pussy. Dom moaned and squirmed in my arms, but she didn’t try to get away. Quite the opposite – she ground her bare bum back against me, then thrust her hips forward, humping Julie’s hand.

“That’s what you want, isn’t it, girl?” Julie taunted her, her face pressed close to Dom’s. “You lose the fight, you pay the price!” She pulled her hand back, still holding Dom by the crotch. “You want it? You want it?”

Dom moaned and bucked her hips, but Julie pulled back as Dom thrust forward, teasing her, tormenting her. “Yes…yes! I want it! I want it!”

“That’s what I want to hear!” Julie rammed her fingers back into Dom again, and Dom squealed and wriggled even harder as I held her tight. I felt her lust, just as I had the night before, and in some weird way it set me off again too. I reached around Dom with my free hand, grabbed her right boob and squeezed. She moaned and ground her bum against me again. I pinched her nipple and she shuddered in my arms.

Julie kept fucking her, hard and fast with her fingers. Dom’s pussy was making loud wet noises with each thrust. She was moaning and gasping as her body rocked harder, beginning to tremble, then shudder as she came closer and closer to cumming. “C’mon girl!” Julie shook her head from side to side. “Cum for me! Cum on my hand!”

Dom whimpered. Julie thrust harder. I thrust my hip into Dom’s bum and pulled on her elbows, arching her back and pushing her boobs out even further. I twisted her nipple. She cried out. Julie rammed her fingers in deeper, faster. Dom howled, bucked, shuddered, and came hard, thrashing and squealing as Julie pressed into her, sandwiching her between our two bodies. I felt the warm gush as she squirted a torrent of juices down my thighs, soaking my sweatpants.

It took a while for her to calm down – Julie kept her cumming for a long time – but finally she sagged in my arms. Julie stepped back, still holding Dom by her hair, and thrust her sopping wet fingers into Dom’s open mouth. “There…taste your slutty juices, girl!” She laughed as Dom moaned and sucked greedily on her fingers. Then she pulled her hand away, thrust her head forward and kissed Dom hard on the lips.

Then she looked at me – into my eyes – leaned forward over Dom’s shoulder and kissed me hard too. Her mouth tasted good. She pulled back – too soon, I thought – and grinned at me. “Thanks for the help, Donna. Can’t wait to face you on the mats.” She walked past me and out of the room.

I guided Dom to the floor as she sank down on her bum, still shaking. I held her against my chest, her head on my shoulder. “You ok?” I asked her.

She panted out her reply. “Oh…fuck…yeah.” I must have stiffened at that – I know it raised my eyebrows, and she went on, “I…I needed that.” She shivered before she added. “Thank you.”

“Thank you?”

She paused. “I…I get all worked up, after a fight…and I needed that. Julie…well, I had the hots for her, but she scares the hell out of me. Not as much as Vicky and the bitch brigade, but still…” She took a breath. “Having you there…it made it better. I felt safer…and I could let go more.”

I kissed the top of her head, not knowing at all what to say to that. I could sense her smile even though her head was down against my chest. “Can I confess something?” she asked.

“Yeah, of course.”

“Yesterday…when I ran into you, in here…I’d…well, I’d been diddling myself in the stall. I’d just cum…hard…but it didn’t do more than take the edge off. I wanted to kneel for you right then…like I did last night upstairs.”

“So…why didn’t you?”

“We…Saskia told us, before the weekend, to take it easy yesterday, since you were new. She wanted to see how you fitted in, before we showed you…” she chuckled softly “…what a bunch of huge kinky sluts we are.”

My mind was in a spin. “So you’re saying everybody’s fucking as well as fighting? That you’re all a bunch of lesbos?”

She chuckled again. “Well girl, you weren’t exactly pure as the driven snow yourself, last night.” I laughed too at that – she had a point. “But no, not exactly. I can’t speak for everybody, but I’ve got a steady boyfriend, and Sam and Maria are both married. Vicky is, too. Her husband’s some rich businessman. Dunno about the rest though.”

I was struggling to take it all in. I was learning things – about these women, about the group, about myself. I’d not only fucked this girl last night, but fucked her again this morning in a pretty rough three-way – and I’d enjoyed it immensely. What did that say about me? Dammit, Tracy was part of all this! Tracy, my friend! Not to mention Sharon, my sister! It was all a bit much to handle. I hugged Dom tighter.

Now it was Dom’s turn to lift her head, look up at me and ask, “You okay?”

After I thought for a moment, I nodded. “Yeah, I think I am.” I was less sure than I sounded, but saying it made me feel better. All of this, no matter how crazy it was, just seemed like it was meant to happen. I couldn’t regret any of it – well, maybe the episode at the Millers’ house, but that had been what started the whole thing, so even that had its purpose.

I helped Dom to her feet, and she pulled her pants up and her bikini top down to cover her boobs. She was still a little shaky on her feet, but didn’t need my help as we left the ladies’ and made our way back to the fight room.

The first person I noticed when I walked in, was Tracy. She stood over by where our group sat, talking with Sam. I rushed over and grabbed her in a huge hug. “Oh my God! Where have you been?” I let her go and held her at arm’s length for a moment, looking her up and down. “You look terrible!”

She stiffened and groaned a bit when I hugged her, but laughed at my comment. She didn’t actually look that bad, though she did look tired. There were dark circles under her eyes. “You should see the other bitch.”

“Vicky?”

Her grin widened. “Word gets around quick, around here.”

“Well, the girls do talk,” I grinned back. I was so happy, so relieved that she was okay. I looked around the room. Vicky was still not there, and nor were her two camp followers. “Probably still licking her wounds.”

“More likely having those two bitches lick them for her,” retorted Tracy. She laughed again. “And they’ll take a lot of licking, believe me.” She winked. “So…looks like you managed to cope without me.”

I opened my mouth to speak. I wanted to blurt it all out – what had happened with Dom last night, the way everything seemed changed this morning, the fights, the encounter with Dom and Julie in the ladies – all of it. But not here and not now. I simply said, “I’ll tell you all about it…later.”

Saskia came over to us. “Donna,” she interrupted, “you’re up next, but you’re supposed to fight Angela, and she still hasn’t turned up yet. Do you want to wait for her, or draw an opponent from the pot like Julie did?”

I stopped and thought for a moment. The only ones here who hadn’t already fought, or – looking at Tracy – were in any shape to fight, were Sam and Wendy. I didn’t really fancy fighting Sam. I was pretty sure I could win against her, but she was a friend and after all that had happened this morning, I wanted a good hard fight. Wendy would give me that, but I’d already fought Wendy yesterday. I wanted a new challenge.

“I’ll wait till after lunch, if that’s okay,” I said to Saskia. “Then if Angela still isn’t here, maybe I’ll take the random draw.” I wanted a tough, intense fight. I wanted to take somebody down hard and if I was going to do that, I wanted to do it to somebody I really disliked. Angela, or any of those bitches, would fit the bill.

Saskia nodded. “Fair enough. In that case, let’s all break for lunch early, and we’ll decide afterwards.”

We all trooped off to lunch.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Reluctant Warrior - Chapter 8
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 04:36:08 PM »
Very sexy series this!  ;) Nice character development & hot, saucy fights!  :P ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!