News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dylan Dreyer vs Jamie Dantzscher

• 1 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Dylan Dreyer vs Jamie Dantzscher
« on: April 04, 2021, 10:32:16 PM »
   Dylan Dreyer and Jamie Dantzscher stood in opposite corners of a wrestling ring.  Dylan was dressed in one piece long sleeved bright blue tights with darker blue knee pads, elbow pads, and boots.  Jamie wore a tight purple tank top, trunks, and boots.  Jamie took her blue and silver championship belt off her waist and noticed Dylan's eyes widen.  Jamie moved the belt back and forth a little and smiled when Dylan followed the belt with her eyes.
   "Ooo boy, I'm in for a fight.  She wants it so bad she can taste it." said Jamie as she handed the belt to the referee.
Dylan and Jamie moved to the center of the ring and the bell sounded.  They locked up in a collar and elbow tie up trying to push each other back into the corner.  Dylan pivoted on her right foot and raised her left knee up into Jamie's ribs.
   "Ohhh-hooh-hooh!" screamed Jamie as she bent a little.
Dylan pushed Jamie back into the corner and began to throw a flurry of punches all driving into Jamie's ribs on both sides.  The referee began to count and Dylan backed up, raising her hands before the four count.  Dylan smiled a little, then stepped forward and drove her knee into Jamie just below Jamie's sternum.
   "Auullkhh!" spat Jamie as she was folded over in pain.
Dylan grabbed Jamie's wrist and leaned against Jamie to straighten her up.  Dylan whipped Jamie across the ring to the other corner.  Jamie turned and slammed her back into the turnbuckle then slumped down gasping for air.  Dylan ran across the ring and just before she reached Jamie, she turned, and jumped.  Jamie grimaced in pain as Dylan's big butt rammed into Jamie's chest cavity.  Dylan got to her feet and let Jamie slowly stumble out of the corner on trembling legs.  Dylan walked up to Jamie, put her arms around the former gymnast and grabbed her own wrist behind Jamie's back.  Jamie let out a whimper as Dylan pulled her close and tightened her arms around Jamie's ribs.
   "C-Can't breathe!" gasped Jamie.
   "That's the point.  I've watched you wrestle and I've watched you fight.  It's either go for that bad ankle, which only makes you mad, or take your air away from you." said Dylan as she wrenched her bearhug in even tighter.
   "They can say a lot of things about you.  Dumb blonde isn't one of them." gasped Jamie.
   "Thank you." said Dylan with a smile.
   "I didn't say you were smart either." gasped Jamie as she squirmed up as high as she could get in Dylan's grasp.
Jamie pulled her right arm back and hit Dylan in the nose with a stiff punch that caused Dylan to release the hold and tears to well in Dylan's eyes.  Jamie held her arm in close to her side trying to ease the pain in her ribs as Dylan tried to get her vision cleared.  Dylan stepped toward Jamie with an angry look on her face.  Jamie took a step forward and kicked Dylan in the belly.  Dylan's eyes widened and her mouth fell open as she let out a grunt:
   "Oooo!"
Jamie ran to the ropes behind Dylan jumped up on the second rope and used it as a spring board to flip back over Dylan.  As Jamie came across Dylan, she hooked her arm around Dylan's neck and drove her down to the mat.  Jamie rolled Dylan over on her back.  She put one hand on Dylan's chest and the other on Dylan's belly, pushing her down on the mat.  The referee's hand was coming down for the third count when Dylan put her foot across the bottom rope.  Jamie smiled and shook her head.  Jamie put her hand behind Dylan's neck and pulled Dylan back to her feet.
   "I can't complain about that, I do it myself." said Jamie as she backed Dylan into a corner.
Jamie dropped to one knee and drove her shoulder hard into Dylan's gut.
   "Oooshh!" spat Dylan as the air was pushed out of her body.
Three more shoulder thrusts left Dylan gasping for air.
   "I...I hate that.  Hurts to breathe." gasped Dylan.
Jamie grabbed Dylan's wrist and whipped Dylan across to the other corner.  Jamie smiled when she watched Dylan turn and slam into the turnbuckle, taking the hit on her back rather than her chest.  Jamie ran ran across the ring, did a handspring, turned and drove her big butt into Dylan's chest.  Dylan wheezed as she slumped down to a seated position in the corner.
   "You're not the only one that can back it up, Dilly Dilly." said Jamie as she pulled Dylan up to her feet.
Jamie hooked her arm under Dylan's arm and flipped the blonde out into the middle of the ring.  Jamie ran to the other side of the ring and looked back to where Dylan still lay flat on her back.  Jamie smiled and raised her hands over her head.  She rolled her whole body down on the mat and across the ring toward Dylan in what some announcers called "the Jamie Jiggle" but is more commonly known as the Worm.  When she got to where Dylan lay Jamie dropped down on Dylan with her forearm across Dylan's forehead.  Dylan let out a groan as she twisted in pain.  Jamie pulled Dylan back over on her back, grabbed Dylan's right ankle, and sat down on Dylan's chest.  When the referee counted to two Dylan raised her left arm in the air and let out a scream as she turned over on her right side.
   "You do want it bad, don't you?" asked Jamie as she pulled Dylan back up to her feet.
Jamie ran back and bounced off the ropes, then ran back to clothesline Dylan back to down to the mat.  Dylan ducked under Jamie's arm and moved behind Jamie.  Dylan bent over and hooked Jamie's arms, then stood up where Jamie was upside down behind Dylan.
   "Oh this is going to hurt." gulped Jamie.
   "A lot." said Dylan.
Dylan dropped to a seated position, slamming Jamie's head and neck down on the mat in a vertabreaker.  As Jamie flopped to the mat Dylan turned around to look down at her.  Dylan saw that Jamie's bright brown eyes were glazed over and Dylan smiled.  Dylan put one hand on Jamie's chest and the other on Jamie's belly to push her down on the mat.  Dylan looked at the referee waiting on a count, but he pointed at the ropes, where Jamie's left foot lay draped across the bottom rope.  Dylan screamed in frustration as she got to her feet.  She did a quick little hop, planting both feet on Jamie's gut before hopping across to the mat.
   "Ooohhhhh!" screamed Jamie as she curled her legs up, folded her arms, and rolled over on her side.
Dylan grabbed a handful of Jamie's long dark hair and yanked Jamie back to her feet.  Dylan wrapped Jamie up in an abdominal stretch and Jamie groaned.
   "How are those ribs doing?" asked Dylan.
   "Aside from the red hot pokers, just fine." said Jamie sarcastically.
Dylan noticed the referee bending over to check on Jamie and reached back to grab the top rope.  Jamie let out a shriek of pain as Dylan pulled the hold even tighter.  The referee looked up and stood up.  He kicked Dylan's hand off the rope and knocked Dylan off balance.  Jamie pushed back and drove Dylan into the corner, causing her to release the hold.  Jamie turned around ready to inflict more pain, but Dylan raised her knee up into Jamie's ribs and stopped her cold.  Jamie bent over and stumbled back.  Dylan stepped up onto the second rope and launched herself toward Jamie.  Dylan drove her elbow into the top of Jamie's head and Jamie dropped to the mat.  Dylan went into another corner and climbed up to the top rope.
   "It's time to end this." said Dylan as she stood up and got her balance.
Dylan launched herself out and toward Jamie executing an almost perfect frog splash, except when she came down Jamie wasn't there.  Dylan bounced off the mat, curled up in pain, and folded her arms.  Jamie grabbed both of Dylan's legs and tucked them under her arms.
   "Oh that's just mean." said Dylan as Jamie stepped over Dylan to turn her over into a Boston crab.
Dylan let out a scream as Jamie squatted down putting pressure on Dylan's lower back and stretching out her legs and abdomen where she had just hit the mat.  The referee asked Dylan if she would give up.  Dylan shook her head.
   "No!  That championship is mine.  You'll have to knock me out to keep it." screamed Dylan.
Jamie let go of Dylan's legs and shrugged.  Dylan smiled as she slowly got to her feet.
   "Does this mean you're going to let me have it?" asked Dylan hopefully.
Jamie turned her upper body as she threw a right hook that caught Dylan square on the jaw.  Dylan's body went rigid as her head turned and she spun down to the mat.  Dylan landed on her side and Jamie kicked her shoulder to turn Dylan over on her back.  Jamie just smiled and put her foot on Dylan's belly.
   "You could count to three or three hundred, it doesn't matter.  She's not getting up for a while." said Jamie as the referee began to count.
Dylan kicked her leg, but she could raise her shoulder or turn over as the referee counted to three.  Jamie took the championship belt back and slid out of the ring.  She held the belt over her head as she walked out of the arena.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Re: Dylan Dreyer vs Jamie Dantzscher
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 10:33:50 PM »
Jamie Dantzscher