News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Katha fights Part 1 - How it all started

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Katha fights Part 1 - How it all started
« on: April 06, 2021, 08:41:26 PM »
Hey...my first try via translator from a German story. Give me feedback if the writing is ok...I did no corrective reading.

It was getting late when Katha and I enjoyed the bubbles on our skin. We had the small whirlpool grotto in the spa all to ourselves and I grinned at my wife as her foot found its way between my legs underwater.
Her body had disappeared up to her head in the bubbling water after several hours of swimming, saunas and a beauty routine.
While I was getting harder and harder, Katha suddenly pulled her bikini out of the water and twirled it around.
"You little bitch."
She grinned cheekily at me and improved, "Little horny bitch please."

She leaned back, put her arms over the side of the pool and her very large natural breasts bounced in the rising bubbles.
They were covered in bruises and I asked her if it had been particularly hard this time.

"Come over here Henning!" I drifted over to her and she grabbed my hands and placed them on her thick breasts. We kissed and each other and when our lips parted, she breathed into my ear about how hard her bust had been hit during the last video shoot for foxybrawlers.
I still couldn't believe what my picture-perfect wife had been up to for half a year, but her reports and the finished videos regularly made me sweat. With excitement!

Katha was just about to go into detail because we were finally among us, but then I already held my breath as a stunning blonde joined us in the water.
The dress code in the spa was extremely loose at late hours and half of the guests enjoyed the warmth and the water topless or completely naked. And Blondie had also decided to bathe topless.
She had a man in tow, but my eyes almost fell out at the horny sight. Huge solid bells dangled from her chest and swung with every step she took down the steps into the water.

Streaked with a few blue veins, the front covered by large atria with hard nipples she winked at me. She knew exactly where my gaze rested and Katha must have noticed it too, because she still had her hand wrapped around my thick tube underwater. And it was throbbing!
"Hi. May we?"
The man behind her introduced them as Vivian and Viktor and we nodded kindly.

While we swam together to one side of the pool, the other two took the other side. Luckily, Vivian's incredibly fat tits dipped into the water and I got at least a hint of a chance to relax.
"So, are you guys having a great time tonight?"
Somehow, I always felt compelled to make small talk, and had already embarrassed myself with it several times. But Vivian smiled at us and answered directly:
"Yeah sure sweetie. I love it when there's not so much unnecessary stuff between my skin and the water."

Kathy's eyes briefly became slits. She had noticed very well the look of the rival.
Viktor then threw in that there are also very attractive sights for us men on these evenings and I could only nod appreciatively. Katha had worn her bikini in between, but during the massage and in the sauna I was stiff all the time and had a lot of trouble hiding my bulging 25cm.

Katha put her arm around me, as if to show that I belonged only to her.
"I believe you men immediately. But we women are not much different. Here and there there are already a few butts and nice six-packs that make you dream."

Vivian laughed sweetly and her gaze fell on me. She'd only ever seen me from the top of my head to my shoulders, but her comment went down like butter: "Or striking guys like your Henning."
Her eyes scanned my entire face - my bald head, long full beard, as well as the tattoos that stretched from my shoulders to the back of my neck.

"Well. He's quite a guy! My type!" My wife grabbed my head, half jumped out of the water and teasingly dunked me under. Her massive tits bounced and slapped her broad chest before her luscious body splashed into the water, wetting the other couple.
I struggled back to the surface and laughed out loud. I saw the puzzled looks on Vivian and Viktor's faces: they were full of astonishment.
Viktor had probably not reckoned with the massive bust of my pretty brunette wife and Vivian as little. She must have thought she had the biggest tits of the whole evening in front of her, while a big grin grew on Viktor's face as Katha lasciviously lolling on the edge of the pool with her arms spread out, her J-cups on full display.

It took less than two seconds and Vivian did the same. She leaned back as well, poking her barely smaller bust out of the bubbling wet and grinning hornily at me.
There was a tense silence. We men made no effort to take our eyes off the other woman, and the two girls competed for our favor anyway.

Viktor suddenly broke the silence. "Tell me Katha...ehm...your breasts have so many bruises..."
Silence reigned again for a moment.
"Sorry if I'm too direct....", Viktor put directly to an apology.

"No no. That's all right. So what can I say...."
Vivian interrupted, "Don't tell me you guys are into S&M?"
"No. Haven't tried it yet. But I earn a little pocket money videotaping for a promoter of women's fights."
Both of their jaws dropped and the sight made me laugh.

But instead of backing down, a question and answer session from the two followed, giving me a massive boner. Katha wanked me one-handed underwater while Vivian and Viktor squeezed her.
"What style do you guys fight in?"
"How much do you make?"
"Is it all real or fake?"
Katha lifted her proud bust further out of the water, "Does this look fake?"

Vivian came closer and suddenly took Katha's huge right tit in her hands without being asked. "God they're heavy! Viktor touch it!"
This couldn't be true now....my wife let them both gently lift and knead her heavy breasts.
"Wow....what did your opponent do to them?"
Katha did everything but stop jerking me off unobtrusively. I bit my lips but couldn't suppress it anymore. I groaned loudly and pumped my cum into the water as she told them both that the injuries were from "topless boxing."

Thick streaks of cum floated to the surface of the water while Vivian giggled, fished them out with her hand and licked them off her fingers.
Silence...absolute silence on my wife's part. Vivian could not show her even more offensively that she wanted to fuck me.
Suddenly she reared up and her naked wet tits slapped with force into the blonde's twins.

SMATTTTTTT!!!!! Both had their hands clenched at their sides and their eyes sparkled at each other.
"Wow blondie! This far and no further!"
I looked at Viktor with a questioning look and he raised his shoulders apologetically.
"Sorry guys we are swingers and Vivian may have just crossed some lines."

She looked at her husband indignantly, "Crossed boundaries? Are you kidding me? The fat bitch just jerked her man off in front of us!"
The massive pairs of breasts spilled out to the sides and Vivian could almost keep up with my wife's voluptuousness.

"Well, we're not swingers and you'll keep your sticky fingers off Henning for now!"
"They stick at most from his fuck juice!"

Katha puffed out her cheeks and was speechless. "If you want him you'll have to get past me first."
"Nothing easier than that. When I'm done with you, your udders will look a lot worse than they do now. Cross my heart!"
I saw Viktor undoubtedly doing it to himself underwater as well and replied instead:
"So the spa is about to close. How about you guys come over for a barbecue sometime and afterwards I'm sure we can find you two pairs of boxing gloves."

Vivian and Katha looked at me in surprise, but their looks quickly evolved into a broad grin....

DoubleT2

Re: Katha fights Part 1 - How it all started
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 02:13:35 PM »
Wonderful beginning!