News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katha fights Part 4 - The Dungeon

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Katha fights Part 4 - The Dungeon
« on: April 07, 2021, 05:15:43 PM »
Katha could hardly walk upright. Her womanhood had taken quite a beating and must have been quite swollen. Viktor led her sweaty body over to a kind of stretching bench with restraints for arms and legs while I had my eyes fixed on Vivi's plump ass and I was bound, hard again, on some kind of massage table.
My arms and legs were fixed while my balls and throbbing rock hard cock peeked out through an opening at the bottom. I turned my head and saw my wife tied down on the black leather covered rack.
She sought my gaze, her heart was definitely racing and her chest was rising and falling rapidly under her excited breathing.

I was startled when Vivien suddenly took off my thong and disappeared under the table.
Viktor meanwhile had my sweaty wife in the horizontal position in front of him and her enormous pierced tit mountains fell a little to the sides. He grabbed them and buried his whole head between them.
You could hear him moaning, just like my wife who was surely hurting a lot from the rough treatment after all the spanking for her bust.

"Oh my god how awesome! Bigger than Vivian's!" He had pulled his flushed face out of her fleshy cleavage and was gently twirling her hard nipples.
I suddenly felt something cool in my private parts and looked down at Vivien who was there with a bowl of warm water and shaving gel, soaping up my manhood.

She bit her lips sexily: "So sweetie, now it's the jungle's collar and then we'll see how much of your slab fits into my sweet bubble mouth."
I moaned with horniness and my wife moaned excitedly as she lay helpless and stretched out in front of Viktor. His hand slid through her private parts and he kissed her swollen mons veneris. The outer labia looked very red and swollen after Vivian had sunk her strokes there.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH MMMMMMMMMM!" Katha was about to explode again. Viktor pulled the leather from her cleft and she shivered with horniness and pain. In front of him lay her wet bush and thick outer labia. I could not see every detail and while Vivian held my hard boner enclosed and with the other hand guided the blade over my balls, Viktor also stroked every amount of shaving gel on her vulva.

"AAAAAAHMMMM....jaaaaaaa.....fuck....!" Katha reared back and her thrashed mounds of tits rolled from one side of her ribcage to the other.
She tore at the restraints with pleasure and Viktor was panting with arousal himself.

He carefully guided the razor over the pubic mound and down lower. Again and again he touched her clitoris as if by chance.
Vivian jerked me slowly and carefully and gently removed all my pubic hair, until in the end only my hard plump fuck tube was pointing at her. Her tongue slid over my shaved testicles and up the entire length of my penis to the glans. Her sensual lips slipped over it and her tongue began to gently pamper me with butterfly strokes.
Viktor also finished and contemplated his work before sliding between my wife's legs and doing the tongue test.
His wet tongue slid through her wet cleft and tasted the mix of fragrant shaving cream and cxnt juice.

My wife could no longer contain herself and came violently. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" She pressed her pussy against the invading tongue and screamed as loud as if she lost her mind.

No sooner was her climax over than Viktor turned a crank and straightened the rack into a vertical position. Chains rattled and Kata's big reddened tits plopped back into their normal pear shape.
As Viktor continued to adjust the rack and Kata's legs spread further apart, Vivian had more than half of my cock stuck in her throat. She gagged a bit at the size, but spoiled me extremely horny and skillfully.
I clenched my fists and watched as Viktor grabbed a whip from the wall.
"Hmmmm...which one would you like? The nine-tailed or single tail?"

I prayed he would choose the one with the nine leather straps. The slapped nicely, but the damage and pain wouldn't be as extreme as with one strap.
Katha had her eyes closed and her already battered cxnt was leaking with excitement as she waited for the first of the seven lashes.

SMATTTT!!!! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Right on the first hit, I pumped Vivian's bladder mouth full of cum.
SMATTTT!!!! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" The leather danced on my lover's juicy cleft and her body jerked and reared up.
SMATTTTT!!!! SMATTTTT!!! SMATTTTT!!! SMATTTT!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!!!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
A loud scream echoed through the basement of the castle as Viktor placed the final lash. My wife's fat udders quivered as did her juicy ass and belly fat. Her legs were trembling and after the long boxing match her strength was slowly failing.
Breathing became calmer and she looked over at us.

Vivian was still running my cum out of her mouth and my member was barely getting limp as she walked over to Viktor and kissed my wife. She dripped my cum into her mouth and their tongues fought with each other.
What a horny sight.

But now Katha was turned on the stretching bench so that her plump butt could point in my direction and she also got to feel the whip there. Her giant tits had hardly any room and squeezed painfully out to the sides while she pointed with her face now in the direction of the bench.
Her stiff nipples rubbed over the black leather and she pulled the air between her teeth in pain.

Vivian operated the levers and with a loud rattle her legs were spread until her bright red and sore labia were visible between her curvy ass cheeks.
Katha gasped as now Vivian and Viktor each took a whip and let it thunder on her ass.
Her juicy ass cheeks quivered under the lashes and wiggled after...SMACKKKK....SMACKKKKK....SMACKKKKK...Katha threw her head back and the J-cups pressed painfully hard into the ground with each hit.

SMACK....SMACKKK...SMACKKK....the leather danced across the rapidly reddening skin and Katha screamed with each hit.
So far they had both whipped crosswise, but now Vivian was aiming in a different direction.

She wanted to whip vertically and so inevitably some leather straps would kiss her labia again.

SMATTTTT!!!!! "AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"
SMATTTTT!!!!! "AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!"
SMATTTT!!!!! "AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!"
SMATTTTT!!!!! "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!"
SMATTTTT!!!!! "AAAAAAANNNNHHHHH!"

Catha's head sank to the floor exhausted after the last blow had hit. She gasped excitedly and was released from her bonds by Vivian and Viktor, pushed onto her knees and only seconds later Viktor shot his cum into her face with enormous force and moaning loudly.......