News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chicago IRL catfights.

• 3 Replies

Offline IRL catfight

• Couple looking IRL catfights for her.
Chicago IRL catfights.
« on: April 08, 2021, 04:51:26 AM »
We are a couple and looking to set up a rules catfights, wrestling and possibly fist fights for her. We would both be present but he would be watching only. We are located in the Chicago suburbs.  She has fought in the past mostly street fights and fights when she was in H.S. She's 5'3" almost 50 years old and around 155 lbs. She wants to fight MILFS/women in the age range late 30's to late 50's and same body type. Like the matchups to be somewhat even physically. It would be nice to find people in our area as we don't travel much. If you travel and will be in the Chicago area let us know.
Chicago area couple looking for IRL MILF catfights.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
Re: Chicago IRL catfights.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 02:59:09 PM »
I am an hour away. I can find someone more than likely to fight her. Is she willing to fight it out nude?

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 02:59:27 PM »
I am an hour away. I can find someone more than likely to fight her. Is she willing to fight it out nude?

Offline Mika_B

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 02:03:42 AM »
We are a couple and looking to set up a rules catfights, wrestling and possibly fist fights for her. We would both be present but he would be watching only. We are located in the Chicago suburbs.  She has fought in the past mostly street fights and fights when she was in H.S. She's 5'3" almost 50 years old and around 155 lbs. She wants to fight MILFS/women in the age range late 30's to late 50's and same body type. Like the matchups to be somewhat even physically. It would be nice to find people in our area as we don't travel much. If you travel and will be in the Chicago area let us know.
I am interested in the catfight side I am 53yo 150-155 I am open  to attire down to naked I'm just ouside Des Moines  if you want to get in touch I use Trillian mika_budd
mature woman   5'5" 150-155 interests in submission and rules catfights  I'm  on Trillian as mika_budd