News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beaten by novice wrestler

• 0 Replies

Offline dcevera

• love wrestling irl 5ft 6" 136 lbs
Beaten by novice wrestler
« on: April 09, 2021, 06:43:34 PM »
Dave had worked alongside Carol in a small office for a few months and one day was standing by the coffee machine chatting during lunch hour. Carol enquired what Dave had been doing at the weekend and Dave replied that he and his wife had been to the local town hall on the Saturday evening to see the professional wrestling. Carol said she had only ever seen it on the television but found it exciting. This got Dave thinking as he and his wife had both wrestled, had done two couples matches and a few singles matches at their house. Dave mentioned to his wife Rose that Carol found wrestling exciting. Rose had met Carol at the office Xmas party and had chatted a while although Carol was a lot younger than Rose. Carol was 19 years old and Rose was 35 years old. Dave asked Rose if she thought she could beat Carol in a wrestling match to which Rose cockily replied "no problem."
One evening Carol was waiting at the bus stop on the way home and Dave stopped and offered her a ride home. During the journey Carol asked Dave if he had been to any more wrestling matches. Dave said no but then on reflection said i did see one last week when Rose wrestled another girl. Both were quiet for a moment then Carol said do you mean that Rose does a bit of wrestling to which Dave replied we both do. Carol thought about it for a minute and said wow, i bet thats exciting. Dave said it sure is a good bit of fun, have you never thought about testing your strength against another girl Carol .Carol replied i have not thought about it before but it does interest me. At that they arrived at Carols house and Dave drove home and relayed to Rose the conversation he had with Carol. What do you think of that Rose, do you still think you could take her down. At that Dave left Rose to her thoughts.
A few days later at work Carol whispered to Dave that she would like a match with Rose and Dave said i will talk to Rose tonight . Later that night Dave and Rose chatted and Rose agreed that she would take her on especially as Carol had not wrestled before . Carol is 5ft 4" tall and weighs 130 lbs while Rose if 5ft tall and weighs 135 lbs. Carol had lost quite a bit of weight and been going to the gym 4 times a week and was now really toned. In comparison Rose did not work out as she was too busy running her hairdressing shop but still considered herself pretty fit. That Friday morning as Dave left for work Rose said tell Carol i will phone her tonight and see if she can make it tomorrow night, Saturday. Friday night Rose phoned Carol and Carol agreed to meet and said to Rose that she would leave the details to her as she had not wrestled before. Rose said how about the best of 3 rounds to determine the winner by submissions attired in bikini or bra and briefs. Carol agreed and Rose said Dave will pick you up from home at 8 pm tomorrow.
Saturday evening arrived and Dave went over and picked Carol up. Carol said she was very nervous but Dave said you will enjoy it, just relax. They arrived at Daves house and went into the lounge where Rose was sitting. Rose once again asked Carol if she wanted to go ahead and Carol nodded agreement. Rose said to Carol you can get ready upstairs in the rear bedroom and i will get ready in my bedroom, Dave will call us when he has rearranged the furniture and put some sheets on the floor that we can wrestle on. After 5 minutes Dave called to say the room was ready for action. Carol was the first to enter attired in matching green bra and briefs that she had purchased especially for the occasion closely followed by Rose attired in a red set that she had wrestled in before. Rose said we will wrestle then to submissions with no biting, kicking or punching to which Carol nodded agreement. Rose said before we start how about we go topless as i always find the tops usually come off anyway and Carol nodded agreement again and both girl took off their tops.
Both girls looked really up for it and it was agreed to start from a kneeling position as the floor under the carpet was concrete. Both girls came to the center of the mats , knelt down and Dave said wrestle on. The girls locked hands and after a bit of pushing and shoving Carol was able to make her 4 inch height advantage pay and took Rose down to the floor and Carol went down on top but Rose rolled over and then reversed the position. It went to and fro for a few minutes but then Rose saw her chance when Carol was on her front , grabbed Carols arm and forced it into a back hammer. Carol screamed and Rose applied more pressure and after a minute Carol submitted. Both girls were breathing heavily now and after a couple of minutes Dave asked if they were ready for round two. Roses previous experience had told in that first round.
Both girls faced off again but Carol was first to get Rose in a head lock taking her to the mat. Rose attempted to counter with a body scissors and applied pressure but Carol would not submit and put more pressure on Roses neck  After a couple of minutes Rose was forced to submit as she could not get out of the hold. One submission all. Rose was not so cocky now that she had felt Carols strength. The 3rd and final round started with both girls being very wary . Carol once again took Rose to the mat but Rose got Carol in a body scissors and applied pressure but Carol came back at Rose with another head lock. Both girls applied pressure but Rose was the first to release her body scissors and she was really suffering with her neck. Carol eventually rolled Rose onto her back, released the headlock and dived across Roses midriff knocking the wind out of her. Carol then straddled Rose and slid up to pin Roses outstretched arms sitting on Roses chest. Rose twisted one way then the other but could not get out from under Carol, she had not wrestled a girl so strong before . Rose was helpless and after a couple of minutes submitted the match.
Rose was very unhappy that she had been beaten by a novice wrestler and Carol looked across at Dave as much as to say i have taken your wife down. Carol got off Rose and planted her foot on Roses midriff in a victory pose. Both girls were now perspiring profusely and looked great. Rose said to Carol if you want i will just show you a few holds if you want to which Carol agreed and Rose went through a few wrestling holds. After 20 minutes Rose invited Carol to go and have a shower and Carol went to the bathroom. While Carol was having a shower Rose said to Dave that Carol was the strongest novice wrestler that she had ever taken on and that all she could do was submit once Carol had her . Carol shouted down that she had showered and Rose went up to have her shower. Carol came downstairs and Dave asked her if she had enjoyed it to which she replied sure did , i loved beating your wife.
Rose came downstairs and Dave opened a bottle of wine while they all chatted Carol asked Rose if she would introduce her to some of her past opponents so she could wrestle them and Rose agreed that she would see what she could do. Dave drove Carol back home and said thanks , see you at work on Monday.