News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katha fights Part 5 - The Weigh In

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Katha fights Part 5 - The Weigh In
« on: April 10, 2021, 06:04:22 PM »
It was a strange moment when we met in front of our suite 24 hours later. We both looked into each other's eyes, but there was suddenly something strange.
We were both wearing robes and my wife in particular looked tired and taken, but also satisfied.
"After you!" I opened the door and she went into the room without a word, disappeared briefly into the bathroom and without further words into bed where within a minute her eyes fell shut and she peacefully fell asleep. What did I expect? That she would tell me all the dirty details of the night with Viktor?
I didn't feel much different either, but I somehow expected to be able to talk to her. I didn't feel guilty in the strictest sense, since I had had at least as much sex with Vivian as she had with Viktor.
Quite the opposite. It was more than just horny. Vivian's breasts were as divine as her young tight cxnt and her tongue skills were legendary. She had really sucked every drop of cum out of me and had slipped blissfully and exhaustedly into the realm of dreams this morning.
I also wanted to take a shower and then go to sleep, when there was a soft knock at the door. I opened it and was surprised to see Ewa. She was wearing her open-hearted maid outfit and, smiling, handed me a plate of fruit.
"So you'll be nice and steady soon and can replenish your empty batteries."
No sooner had I taken the plate than she suddenly pulled me to her for a kiss. Her lips were soft, wet and greedy and her gaze full of lust.
I grinned like a honey-cake horse and closed the door.
After the shower, I was helping myself to sweet oranges, mango and strawberries when I suddenly found a small note:
"I challenge Katha. I want to fight for you. Here in two weeks, in the ring. In front of an audience. Kiss, your 75G Ewa!"
We left without me telling my wife about the challenge. Katha was still badly battered, had battle scars on her face and especially her breasts and pussy were badly swollen.
I steered our car back towards Berlin through beautiful avenues and looked to the right where Katha was lost in thought, gazing at the passing landscape. Her ample bosom was bouncing on the bad road and she made a somewhat pained face.
Suddenly she started talking:
"Henning I'm sorry."
"Sorry for what?"
"For losing. I wanted to finish her off but...."
"It's okay." I took her hand and squeezed it gently.
"You did great and the experience of finally seeing you fight live and everything that came after was breathtaking. I hope you had your fun with Viktor too?"
"Yes. He's very...creative."
We both had to laugh and a load fell from our hearts. Despite the fact that we hadn't been swingers before, even more so in connection with SM, we both seemed to enjoy it and were happy when the other found fulfillment.
"But next time I'll finish her off and then she'll suffer!"
I cleared my throat, "Speaking of...ehm...Ewas left you a message. I think you need to face her first before you have a chance at a rematch."
"Ewa? The little titty maid?" Katha seemed to have completely tuned her out in her rivalry with Vivian.
I handed the note to my wife and she read it with a grin, looked at me and giggled, "When I'm done with that one, I'm going to pound my tits into her until she's KO'd."
I got goosebumps and looked forward to what was to come.

Two weeks had passed and we had gotten the same room as last time. Hand in hand, we were on our way to the basement. Earlier, we had watched from the window as the parking lot slowly but surely filled up and couples got out.
Our hosts had not yet been seen, but in the room was champagne and a bouquet of roses with a card on which they greeted us warmly. A small plan was enclosed on which the rough expiry was noted:
20 o'clock: Welcome cocktails and weighing of the fighters
21 o'clock: Franzi against Kasim Wrestling
22 o'clock: Vivian against Regina Kickboxing
23 o'clock: Katha against Ewa Kickboxing
Katha looked at me in disbelief. "Kickboxing?" I got goosebumps.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

She suddenly became very still while I helped her into her tight red wet-look pants and closed the matching bra. The huge cups were well filled with the 90J of my wife, which were now completely healed except for a small scar on her forecourt that her opponent had caused with her fingernail. A matching mesh top completed her horny outfit along with high heeled leather boots.
"I'm sure you can handle it. Ewa is much more petite than you. I have no idea what kind of fighting experience she has, but you've got a punch in your arms that's not bad."
Katha laughed at me and thought of the last two weeks in which we had trained properly. As we kissed intimately and my cock grew hard, I rocked her massive bust with my hands and her breasts swayed back and forth.
We had been abstaining from sex for days in order to have real energy this evening and I actually had the desire to take her here and now.
However, it was already shortly after eight and it was high time to make our way to the basement.

We walked down the stairs arm in arm and our hosts' castle was rammed. Everywhere were sexily dressed couples and many pairs of eyes were glued to my wife's massive bust which quivered with every step she took down the stairs.
Leather clad hostesses were handing out cocktails and we turned into the fetish basement while our eyes searched for our hosts.
"Hey, there you guys are! How nice! I'm already totally excited!" Viktor walked up to us and politely greeted my wife with a few kisses on the cheek before hugging me. He was wearing only a thong and tie, which looked a little ridiculous to my eyes. I had opted for a heavily ripped jeans and presented myself topless.
My muscles and tattoos attracted quite a few glances and Vivian was also not far.
The small horny mouse with the large firm breasts came in the tight sling bikini to me and hugged me. I felt her nipples on my chest while she pushed her wet tongue deep into my mouth and almost made me explode in my pants.
We grabbed each other's butts and Katha rolled her eyes, "Earth to Mars! Hello, you still there?"
She pinched Vivian in the side of her chest and she let go of me. But instead of resenting my wife, she too got a pretty firm hug from Vivian. The enormous pairs of breasts slapped into each other and Katha groaned in surprise, but returned the passionate kiss.

Viktor took the floor: "Dear friends and swingers! Nice that you celebrate here with us today and of course we have as always the weighing of the fighters in the first place. We will start with Franziska Wegner and Kasim Michalson."
Everyone gathered in front of the cage, where on a small podium the two fighters lined up side by side. The other 50 or so guests had to crowd around if they didn't want to miss the erotic spectacle.
Franzi was probably close to 30, had long hair braided into a pigtail and a very trained body. Viktor himself had the pleasure of measuring her in a skimpy bikini: "So our Franzi is 1.75m tall and her measurements are....ehm...62cm waist, 90cm hips and....89cm bust."

Franzi had a flat stomach, slim trained upper arms and really firm medium-sized C breasts which she exposed for measuring, so that also in no case the fabric of the skimpy bikini falsified the measurement. Her nipples became hard when the tape measure was put over them.
Then it went for her on the scale: "Smooth 60kg. Will you please come with me to the titty scales now? Franzi grinned and went over to a table and sat down. She placed her bulging round left breast on the scale pan and the necks stretched in the audience so as not to miss anything. It took a little practice to keep the bosom steady, but in the end 490g was on the display.
Then it went to the other side and the 500g were cracked.
After a round of applause, it was the turn of the much younger Kasim. Vivian leaned over to my ear and whispered, "You look surprised. Didn't you know there were mixed fights?"
I could hardly believe it when the blood young dark skinned man, presented himself to the audience. He was not taller than Franziska, but athletic without being really muscular. Nevertheless, his shoulders were already getting broader, and in a few years he would be a real guy. But it wasn't that far yet. He nervously stroked his short black hair.

Viktor now called his wife over, who took care of the young man.
"So Kasim just turned 18 and is 1.70m tall, weighs 68kg and....she bit her lip while he couldn't take his eyes off her magnificent breasts, now pull down your shorts...." Loud applause went off to encourage him and he slowly pulled down his boxers.
I was already well built with my 25cm but what jumped out with him was incredible. The ladies murmured loudly as a cock appeared that looked more like a cucumber. Franziska held her hand over her mouth in shock and looked at a man who was probably her partner and had accompanied her.
Vivian, however, was not shy, grabbed the thick erect pipe and slammed it on the table next to the scale. She took the tape measure and gurgled, "31cm!" Thunderous applause made Kasim smile and take courage.
Then Viktor waved me over and I looked at first puzzled at my wife. But she gave me a kiss and pushed me forward, "Come on!"
I hated being the center of attention, but Viktor urged me to survey his sweet Vivian who would later step into the cage for a kickboxing match.
"Ladies and gentlemen. You all know Vivian von Kladow. 23 years young, 71kg and at a height of 1,65m she has the measurements...".
I paused for a moment while Vivi stuck out her chest. „124cm...80....102cm....“
I grazed her big firm tits as I measured, as if by accident, and her nipples stiffened while she rubbed that tight fat ass against my bump. She turned her head and whispered in my ear, "You do realize what I want from you later, don't you?"
I whispered back, "I think tonight belongs to Katha and Ewa. I'm not yours again until you finish off my wife." She looked a little disappointed but nodded.
Then it was off to the bust scale and the bowl was almost too small for her expansive bosom.
The display came to a stop only with difficulty, but we estimated the tit at almost 3kg.
Quite a few guys in the audience already had a killer boner and a couple was already fucking unrestrained next to the ring, slowly infecting the others.
Then Vivian's opponent came out of the crowd, also a well endowed blonde.
Viktor was again the lucky one who was allowed to certify model measurements and a DD bust size, and the subsequent weighing came to a bust weight of just under a kilo.

And now it was time, because it was also my wife's turn. She had already got rid of some of her clothes and came towards us in just a thong, high-heeled boots and the net top over her enormous bells. She was already getting applause even before the actual performance began and I got goosebumps while her wrecking balls rocked in front of her chest.
This time another young man got the chance to measure her. Franzi's boyfriend was chosen and nervously came up to the small podium. He introduced himself as Thomas and wore a wrestling bodysuit that could barely hold his pipe.
It started unspectacularly at first as Katha was weighed and at a height of 1.70m she came to 75 kilos.
He took the tape measure and first put it around my wife's waist. I didn't recognize her at all, because Katha obviously had a lot of fun presenting herself so open-heartedly.
"So waist is 79cm....hip is 105cm and chest........Katha helped him put the tape measure on properly and let him briefly knead her mounds of flesh....breast is....my god....131cm!"
A murmur went through the crowd.

My wife now also pulled the net top over her head to put her right breast in the scale. While Thomas helped to place the tit properly she grazed the huge bulge in his body and his voice trembled. "Wow...ehm...3.4kg."
Then he took my wife's other breast and unintentionally grazed over the rock hard nipples. Katha moaned excitedly and gripped his testicles and cock harder. "The left tit weighs 3.7kg!"
Loud applause rang out and Katha gave him a peck as a thank you. Thomas had turned bright red and when he returned to his partner and fighter Franzi I thought he was about to get a slap. But it remained with punishing looks.
I grinned when I imagined what kind of discussions the two of them would have later. But as if out of the blue, the real drama began. From the crowd of spectators Ewa suddenly broke away and stormed towards my wife. Dressed in seductive black lace lingerie with open black hair, she stood in front of Katha who just got up and took her udders off the scales. SMATTTTTT!!!! Katha caught a huge slap which she answered immediately. Ewa and Katha yanked each other's hair screaming and I hurried to get to her. While Viktor held Ewa and I held my wife, we separated the two felines.
"You bitch! Get your hands off my man!"
"Henning is mine for the night and when I'm done with you in the ring I'm going to take a whip and make it dance over your fat body!"
Hate flared in my wife's eyes and I struggled to hold her in.

Viktor yelled between them, "HEEEEEEEEEE ENOUGH! The fights will start in a few minutes. We can move your fight up an hour, but for now it's Franzi and Kasim's turn!"
Ewa had fire in her eyes and the weigh-in was stopped as she could hardly be calmed down. I led Katha to a leather couch at the edge of the basement, "Come mouse. Calm down. We'll enjoy the fight for now and then you take care of Ewa." She nodded and we kissed.

The cage door was already opening and Franzi climbed into the ring with Kasim. She was completely naked except for a mini thong and Kasim's shorts failed to hold his thick black member. At the sight of his athletic slim opponent he visibly had trouble concentrating.
Katha lay in my arm and slowly jerked my cock while we watched the first fight of the evening.
Ding. The slender dark blonde and the young dark-skinned fighter circled each other nervously. But the woman attacked first. We didn't quite know what to make of wrestling and what was meant by it, but in the first few minutes the two pushed their way around the ring. It was horny to watch Franziska's jiggling sporty firm tits and tight ass and my wife couldn't take her eyes off Kasim's gigantic boner. After two minutes she had already blown the shorts and since Franzi could not win the wrestling against the equally strong opponent, she skillfully levered his leg away and pushed him to the floor.
In an instant, the agile fighter was on top of him, trying to bring him under control. Sitting on his stomach, she pressed his arms to the ground and you could see their muscles at work. However, it was more than erotic that Kasim had his huge hard fuck tube pressed against her ass and the glans was hitting her back since the cock was so huge.
Franzi was visibly distracted and seemed to be horny as well. But the bloody young Kasim suddenly threw her off him through the air and Franzi hit the ground with a loud clap behind him after a violent somersault. Her perky tits quivered and Kasim grabbed her by the bonds after he got up, flipped his opponent onto her stomach and took her in a Camel Clutch.
Franzi moaned as her spine was bent backwards and Kasim's bare ass, lemon sized balls and huge penis lay on her sweaty back.
She didn't give up while her horny body was being worked by her opponent. The whole basement was raving and cheering her on, other couples were unabashedly fucking next to the ring or on SM furniture.
Katha now bent over my lap and started to suck me while her big right breast was on my thigh. "AAAAHHMMM....jaaa...." I closed my eyes and enjoyed. After several days of abstinence, it wouldn't be long before I came.
Kasim had meanwhile pulled his opponent to her feet by the hair, worked her trained belly with nasty boxing blows and then lifted her crosswise in front of his body. I wouldn't have thought he had the strength, but he didn't have to hold it for long. Because already after a few seconds Franziska crashed in a backbreaker across his knee.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" A loud horny scream was heard from the ring. His opponent held her aching back while he flipped her onto her back, bent her legs high next to her head and had her cleft right in front of him. Franzi kicked, but only with half her strength. She knew what was coming and Kasim just pushed the bit of fabric in front of her cleft aside with his thick glans and penetrated her.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHMMMMMMM!" Franzi moaned loudly as the cucumber-thick cock drove a third of the way into her cxnt. Her husband was very close to the cage and shouted something to her which could not be understood in the commotion. But Kasim looked to him, stuck out his tongue and began to fuck his opponent rhythmically. Franzi had her eyes closed and her tits bounced under the fucking thrusts. Kasim couldn't penetrate her with his full length because her pussy was probably too small. But two thirds of his gigantic cock was enough to get it to her properly.
Katha also gave it to me properly and I moaned pleasantly as her tongue beat up my glans. But suddenly something was different. Other lips...other feeling...I opened my eyes and in front of me knelt Ewa who took my thick cock super deep into her throat. She had just pushed Katha to the side and showed her how to blow a cock really deep.
"AAAAAAAHHHH!" I was in heaven. Katha got down on her knees next to her and the two of them pushed each other to the side, taking turns every few seconds in a contest to see who could get me hornier.
Meanwhile, in the ring, Franzi was pressed tits first against the cage wall. Kasim pressed her hard between the shoulder blades into the wire mesh and her horny titty flesh oozed through the openings. He took her hard from behind and his thick black veiny cock pumped into her cxnt and his loins made her ass cheeks quiver. Her body was drenched in sweat.
She braced herself desperately against the cage, but at the same time enjoyed being fucked from behind. She was will-less, at least for the moment, and came only seconds before the dark-skinned brat filled her with loads of cum.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Along with the two fighters in the ring, I also came and pumped my cream into Ewa's fuck mouth with tremendous pressure and loud moans.
"JJJAAAAAAAAA.....awesome!"

She grinned contentedly at Katha while she let my sauce run over her big tits.
In the ring, the sex had ended for now and Franzi had taken advantage of her opponent's stupor while he enjoyed his climax. She had reached between her legs and got his thick balls in her fingers which she squeezed mercilessly. Kasim screamed and Franzi turned, grabbed the thick half erect penis and jokingly twisted it 180 degrees.
Kasim flailed, slapping her tits and face until she had to deflate.
Both circled each other again and Franzi sent her male opponent into the cage wall with a fierce shoulder thrust to the pit of her stomach. He had her in a headlock and while Franzi was getting knee kicks in her stomach and dangling breasts, she was also dishing out kicks to his balls in between. Both screamed when she was hit and whirled around the ring always along the wall of the Octagon. The audience cheered them on. Kasim was as drenched in sweat as the long-haired slender beauty whose tits he suddenly grabbed hard and flung her across the ring by them. WHAMMMM! Franzi hit the ground holding her bust which had been hit many times before by his knee.
The audience roared as he leaned down to her, pulled her back to her feet by her hard nipples and laid her across his shoulders.
He was a very erotic sight to see the dark blonde sweat-bathed fighter suddenly totally dominated across his strong shoulders. "AAAAAAAAAHHHH FUCKKKK!"
Franziska was kicking her arms and legs, her naked reddened breasts pointing towards the ceiling, her spine severely arched. I had no idea how this brat who weighed barely more than his opponent managed to dominate her like that. His right hand was hooked under her chin and bent her head back while the other had unabashedly placed a claw grip on her pussy.
Oh how I would have loved to be closer to the action! I literally imagined how her labia were squeezed by his strong fingers and bulged out between them. Franzi meanwhile made animalistic grunting noises from pain, but didn't give up even when Viktor asked her about it. After a minute and even a few bounces from Kasim to increase the leverage on the spine, he just couldn't carry her anymore, WHAMMMM! He dropped her backwards and Franzi slammed into the ring floor.
Completely defenseless, Kasim ripped her thong off her body. The fight had been going on for over fifteen minutes when he threw himself on Franzi and tried to pin her. But Franzi slipped away from him, got more strength from somewhere and whirled around. Suddenly she was on top of him.
Katha, Ewa and I had forgotten about sex and rivalry for a short time and looked spellbound at the ring. "Wow this fight is the best mixed fight in a long time!" I wondered what Ewa had already witnessed in the ring.
Franzi was now lying in 69 position on top of her opponent and fighting with his huge cock. While his head and neck were trapped between her strong thighs, she took his pipe in her mouth and started sucking him off. They moaned and their shiny bodies wrestled under the spotlights. Kasim threw her aside, but Franzi had a grip on him like an anaconda and wouldn't let go.
Kasim pumped air into his lungs, but the leg scissors stopped so slowly on the blood flow to the brain. The attack on his cock was now intensified. After Franzi had blown me rock hard again, she now grabbed his balls and the base of his penis and more than paid him back for the pussy clamp from before. Kasim screamed like a banshee, his fists drumming on the ring floor. Only seconds later he slapped the flat of his hand and gave up near fainting.....

Thunderous applause followed as Franzi stood up and put her bare foot on his balls, tensing her biceps in victory pose. Her breasts gleamed in the light of the spotlights as male and female guests alike paid their respects...whistled...roared...and applauded loudly.
Kasim lay beneath her...breathing heavily...defeated....
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 06:29:13 PM by roleplaygirl84 »