News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Unreleased ECNWC

• 54 Replies

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Re: Unreleased ECNWC
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2021, 03:39:58 PM »
::)

I have the video of the 3rd photo, the one titled 0.jpg in the leopard skin dress and blue dress
Yeah, that looks like it's from CF-22 Spanish Cats.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2021, 04:26:24 AM »
I can tell you from speaking with Bob on these photos that he hasn't released any of these. He initially planned to but he had a stroke where half the right side of his body became dead. So he only has functions on his nerves for the left side of his body and he doesn't feel like releasing them after due to his health.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:55:39 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2021, 05:10:05 AM »
Best wishes to Bob. your health is more important than releasing vids from these photos.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2021, 03:55:50 AM »
please help "the STUPID" that's me, in photo 4 identify the ladies setting on the couch left to right and identify the 2 females in the background ie the 1 setting and the 1 standing, tyia
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2021, 07:22:08 AM »
I'm saddened to hear Bob experienced such a catastrophic, life-altering event. His loss of interest in releasing these videos is understandable.

Judging by the photos, these women clearly put forth great effort in their catfights. How unfortunate their hard-fought battles will not be enjoyed by catfight enthusiasts and fans.

Perhaps, one day, Bob may change his mind and release this "lost archive". He could do so on C4S, without needing to re-establish a separate site.

Sure...wishful thinking, but one can dream. As for Bob, I wish him peace and comfort.

I can tell you from speaking with Bob on these photos that he hasn't released any of these. He initially planned to but he had a stroke where half the right side of his body became dead. So he only has functions on his nerves for the left side of his body and he doesn't feel like releasing them after due to his health.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2021, 02:53:46 PM »
the holy grail of catfighting, this is like finding the map to the treasure.

wish bob well but does he not realise he is sitting on a treasure trove, if he doesn't want to release he should sell to a studio who will

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2021, 05:12:34 PM »
The easiest path to getting these released is someone with a clips4sale studio needs to step up and reach out to Bob, maybe someone can private message someone or something OR someone needs to volunteer to setup a clips4sale business for him.  Bob is not the most tech savvy person and certainly has more daily challenges taking precedent over meddling with this.  However, if this was accomplished, the proceeds could go to help Bob with his living/medical situation. 

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2021, 06:45:22 PM »
Summer has lots more tats and lost some weight, but still looks so sexy and tough. Wish Tammy could fight her!
Did she fight anywhere else? Her only fight I remembered was against Vira. Would love to see her in some other fights...

Summer had a couple fights with Catfight Haven but none topless or as i wished nude
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2021, 10:36:41 PM »
The easiest path to getting these released is someone with a clips4sale studio needs to step up and reach out to Bob, maybe someone can private message someone or something OR someone needs to volunteer to setup a clips4sale business for him.  Bob is not the most tech savvy person and certainly has more daily challenges taking precedent over meddling with this.  However, if this was accomplished, the proceeds could go to help Bob with his living/medical situation.
Steve from SF already tried that, but the issue was Bob no longer has the hard copies anymore.

Has Bob passed away?

I know he had a bad stroke a few years ago.
His profile on FetLife shows him being active as recently as three days ago. He posted a few new pics and comments as well.

I don’t think he will ever sell them as downloads. He was very adamant about that for years.
I actually inquired about buying the rights to his library a few months ago. He told me I could just have them but that I would need to have access to the videos themselves as he no longer has any to distribute.

Ideally, I’d like to have the original source tapes along with any release forms in order to be able to enforce the copyright.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=81231.0

This was from 2019... unless someone can find the actual tapes(they might be recycled trash at this point), I doubt we'll ever get access to these videos.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2021, 11:06:12 PM »
Wow, I knew he had some unrealesed stuff, even saw a few pictures of them, but I never knews about those ones. Completely news pictures to me. They look awesome. It is really bad we don't get to see them.

Summer was crazy hot. I always wanted to see her fight Jenn, as I think they match up perfectly. They look very alike, not only their bodies, but in their faces as well.

All respect o Suitefights, which is the best company out there, but when I see those pictures it's undeniable that ECNWC was on a whole different level. It's unbelievable, he could find some really hot women who were just girls next doors, not aspiring wanna-be "models", and because of that they fought very hard. It had great setting, with the crowd and rivalry.

Yeah, too bad, indeed.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2021, 01:33:44 AM »
I hop SuiteFights buys the library of ECNWC So we can enjoy the last of the what Bob produced and continue the style of fighting they made so great
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2021, 05:47:00 PM »
Anyone know what CF this is from and was this the only interracial fight at ECNWC?

Offline Nokt

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2021, 12:59:50 AM »
more...

Offline Nokt

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2021, 01:00:32 AM »
more...

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2021, 05:34:21 PM »
more...

The first picture is Magpie vs Hotstuff Hollie for ECNWC. You can buy it on Magpies Clips4sale:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/86051/hades-playground/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit10/search/hollie
That's interesting, I wonder how they got the rights to this video. Gives me hope that some of these unreleased videos are actually out there...