News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Unreleased ECNWC

• 54 Replies

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: Unreleased ECNWC
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2022, 04:56:48 AM »
I would totally go in with Steve on buying the remaining catalog off Bob haha.
He threw away the computers it was on. 

Offline kraken

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2023, 09:41:18 PM »
I just bought this clip from
@HollieDunaway
 I'm using some info for my blog article about #ECNWC I'm taking this seriously, cause that was my fav company. It's nice to hear one of the stars #ECNWC
Rodolfo from mexicancatfight recently tweeted about this clip https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47469/27018339/the-most-brutal-cat-fight-ive-ever-been-in from Hollie and I wish there was more girls that did this. Love to hear such stories and info about behind the scene stuff from ECNWC.

And another short video from Hollie https://twitter.com/HollieDunaway/status/1610410781102710785

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2023, 03:00:52 AM »
I would totally go in with Steve on buying the remaining catalog off Bob haha.
He threw away the computers it was on.

absolute insanity

Offline hoser

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2024, 09:16:03 PM »
New photos posted by Bob recently on fetlife.

Kaycee vs Summer
"It's a big club, and you ain't in it."

Offline hoser

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2024, 09:22:04 PM »
Aubrey vs Kaycee
"It's a big club, and you ain't in it."

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2024, 08:58:15 PM »
I just don't get how one can have fights like these and not have back up copies of them incase of damage or loss of footage to a fight. Drop a hard drive once lost all my fights bought them all again and then had no less than 3 hard drives with identical copies of each fight and any new purchases gets saved to all 3. Someone out there must have these fights

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2024, 07:20:13 PM »
The man didn’t throw away all his stuff if bob posted those pics. There has to be vids he still has. That’s money he can make back as his final swan song to those who loved ECNWC like all of us and thanks to the ones who showed the fight pics   Brings back wild memories of past fights
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2024, 08:44:09 PM »
You may never comprehend the concept of Bob, but he probably just has the photos, he definately isn't rich but doesn't care about the money, there won't be anything new released unless he films it, but I have a guess he might not be 100% in good health by now, it's been decades.

Offline fanofvs

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2024, 04:05:44 AM »
That second pic, Aubrey getting her thong pulled all the way up her back by Kaycee, is super hot!!! The third pic of Aubrey getting her head squeezed by Kaycee’s bare thighs while having her crotch grabbed at the same time is one of the best Catfight stills I’ve seen. What a damn shame these catfights have never been available to us. Nevertheless, these pics are a gift! Keep digging for and sharing these treasures my fellow Catfight fans. I more than appreciate it.

Offline jeffk

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2024, 05:37:56 PM »
The man didn’t throw away all his stuff if bob posted those pics. There has to be vids he still has. That’s money he can make back as his final swan song to those who loved ECNWC like all of us and thanks to the ones who showed the fight pics   Brings back wild memories of past fights
He doesn't. I chatted with him on fetlife recently and he said all the stuff is long gone. Remember this was over 10 years ago so not everyone had a backup hard drive and most of his videos were on DVD.

One interesting tidbit, he said Ingrid from DWW/FightingDolls had contacted him about doing a fight at ECNWC, but sadly it never happened because she eventually got pregnant and that was that. She was perfect for real catfights because she loved pulling hair. Most of the DWW girls hated her and Gloria even walked out in a love match with her after she pulled clumps of her hair out.