News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lily Collins vs Anna Kendrick

• 0 Replies

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Lily Collins vs Anna Kendrick
« on: April 10, 2021, 11:12:48 PM »
{alt} {alt}

Lily Collins is at a party in Hollywood. There are many celebrities and a large number of guests. Fed up with the confusion Lily set out for a moment in a hallway outside the main lounge. As soon as she go out into the hallway she sees the door opening and Anna Kendrick also comes out holding a full glass. Anna looks pretty tall and walks staggering. She doesn't notice Lily and bumps into her by spilling the cocktail on her.
"Look what you've done! You're stupid! You ruined my dress!" yells Anna furiously.
Anna wears a red evening dress that actually got dirty with the cocktail that the actress spilled on.
"I'm sorry, but you're the one who came at me" replies Lily, wearing a white evening gown.
But Anna is furious, threateningly approaching Lily who retreats a little scared until she feels the wall on her back.
"You should at least apologize!" says Anna angryly.
Lily is about to respond but is suddenly hit by a powerful slap from Anna in the face.
Lily is surprised and massages her stricken cheek staring at Anna unable to speak.
"You should look at your face now! You look stupid!" laughs Anna as she tries to slap her again.
Lily, however, this time manages to defend herself by grabbing Anna's arm with both hands.
Anna wriggles furiously and unable to break free, grabs Lily's hair by pulling them hard.
Lily immediately leaves her grip on her rival's arm and bends forward whining. Anna takes advantage of this by repeatedly hitting Lily's back and knocking her to the ground.
"You're crazy! What are you doing? I..." Lily groans, but she can't finish talking because Anna's on her again.
Anna immediately jumps on her rival and continues to hit her furiously. Lily can't defend herself and squeals with every shot she receives.
"Help! Somebody help me!" manages to shout Lily when Anne stops hitting her for a moment.
"Don't you feel how high the music is in the hall? Nobody's going to hear you!" says Anna.
In fact, no one hears and goes out to see what is going on. Lily realizes she has to defend herself.
Anna still attacks by putting herself on top of her rival. Lily tries to hit in turn but is too slow. Anna, on the other hand, repeatedly hits her by slapping her face and body and she pulls her hair.
After a few minutes Anna stops to catch her breath. Lily's curled up on the ground.
"Please stop now!" whimpers Lily.
But Anna's not done yet. The clothes of the two actresses are ruined by the fight and Anna wants to complete the work by tearing away Lily's dress.
Lily tries to stop her but Anna still slaps her hard and so Lily remains motionless and trembling as her rival strips her completely leaving her in her underwear.
After the work Anna stands up and looks satisfied at the rival still lying on the ground.
"Look at you are pathetic. You're so weak that even a child could beat you!" says Anna.
Lily doesn't answer anything, Anna then approaches her and hits her with a kick in the belly. Lily groans and coughs for the blow she received.
Lily doesn't react in any way.  Anna then grabs her hair and pulls it back to her feet. Lily moans and when Anna leaves her hair to grab her bra she tries to move, but she is already against the wall and cannot back down again.
"Let's see what your boobies look like!" laughs Anna as she tries to take off her bra.
Lily, however, rebels against this umpteenth humiliation and begins to hit Anne with continuous slaps and punches.
Anna is caught off guard and at first has to back down, but soon recovers and responds the same way.
Neither actress can fight and so the fight is just a messy set of blows that rarely score. Anna, however, is the most determined to hurt her rival. Lily instead attacked only in desperation and only looks for a way to get rid of Anna and escape in search of help. She  has also already been hit, stripped and humiliated and soon gets tired.
Lily realizes that her blows are getting slower and weaker. Anna also notices that she takes advantage of it to hit her the eyebrow by breaking it.
The pain of the blow received immediately extinguishes Lily's aggression, which in fact is felt fainting seeing the blood coming out of her eyebrow wound.
Anna supported her.
"Poor thing I didn't want to hurt you so much. But it's your fault! I just wanted to take a look at your boobies" Anna laughs at her, taking off her bra.
Anna begins to caress Lily's bare breasts which she does not react at least until Anna violently squeezes her nipple. Lily squeals and starts crying.
"Please... enough... I can't take it anymore..." implores Lily through tears.
"Damn, you stewed me with your whining!" replies Anna.
Anna realizes that down the hallway where they are fighting there is a door that definitely leads to the outside, at the back of the building. So she starts pushing Lily towards the door.
Lily doesn't realize what's going on and doesn't rebel. Only when the two girls arrive at the door and Anna opens her does Lily realize what is about to happen.
The door actually gives at the back of the building, in a dark and isolated alley. Lily is out of clothes, wearing only her underwear and no shoes. Anna's pushing her into the alley laughing.
"Please don't! I don't want to! Why are you doing this to me?" whimpers Lily.
"I enjoy humiliating those who are as weak and pathetic as you!" replies Anna, laughing.
Pushing Lily out the door is harder than expected, though. In  fact Lily has clung desperately to the door jamb and Anna is not strong enough to push her away.
Anna pushes with all her might but is useless, Lily manages to resist. In the  end Anna stops and watches Lily breathlessly breathlessly for the effort. Lily does the same but suddenly Anna punches Lily's hands still clinging to the door. Anna herself gets hurt but Lily squeals as she leaves her grip.  So Anna pushes her with a shoulder and throws her out. Lily falls to the ground on the filthy asphalt of the alley. She only has time to see Anne close the door laughing.
Lily is naked in the cold in a filthy alley, too embarrassed to go for help. She can only cry about her situation.