News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Girls Arguing

• 12 Replies
Girls Arguing
« on: April 13, 2021, 07:04:07 PM »
Hi all.

I’ve been using Snapchat for a while now and paying girls to argue with one another. It’s usually a 30 minute session where they argue with one another, send photos, voice notes and the occasional video talking about why they look better than the other girl.

Personally for me it’s quite hot as I always pay who I deem to be the winner more so they get real personal and send some sexy photos.

If I was to start doing this as a group chat would anyone be interested in joining and what do you think a fair price would be?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated as I believe it’s something I could open up to others and perhaps make it even better with more funding.

Offline Mac_000

• I love watching women fight and wrestle
Re: Girls Arguing
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 01:27:29 AM »
I don’t know why but this intrigues me

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 08:32:53 AM »
I'm already doing something similar in Germany and it's also fascinating. I'm in a Chat group with two woman who provoke and abuse each other. Also with voice messages, pics and conference call. A meeting is also planned for a stare down soon.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 09:21:47 PM »
That sounds hot!
I don’t know how much would be a fair price, could you tell us how much you paid for your matches?

Offline tropic55

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2021, 09:31:06 AM »
I also do 3 way chats with ladies from the philippines. It does get quite exciting at time.

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 10:56:32 PM »
We could organize something and divide the expenses

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 10:29:00 PM »
No one?

Offline Mac_000

• I love watching women fight and wrestle
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 12:50:08 AM »
I’d be down with splitting depending on how much it runs

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 08:15:32 AM »
Maybe Convos could tell us more  :)

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2021, 10:08:39 PM »
None? We can try to organize let’s chat with messages here or on trillian

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2021, 10:17:52 PM »
my Nick on Snapchat : marco_rossi3235

Offline Keano2

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2021, 12:49:03 PM »
I have hosted a couple of 3 way Skype sessions with session wrestlers who basically bitched at each other for 10 mins about who would win in any catfight between them.

I just sat back and enjoyed watching them get very catty. Had a brief chat with them at the end and they seemed to have fun too.

Was not overly expensive either

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2021, 03:36:20 PM »
Hi all.

I’ve been using Snapchat for a while now and paying girls to argue with one another. It’s usually a 30 minute session where they argue with one another, send photos, voice notes and the occasional video talking about why they look better than the other girl.

Personally for me it’s quite hot as I always pay who I deem to be the winner more so they get real personal and send some sexy photos.

If I was to start doing this as a group chat would anyone be interested in joining and what do you think a fair price would be?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated as I believe it’s something I could open up to others and perhaps make it even better with more funding.
it would be so frustrating arguing trash talking and not being able to reach out and brab their hair if I start losing the argument
Jill xx 
Wrestling RulesCatfights