News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ok now what?

• 6 Replies

Offline watchembox

Ok now what?
« on: April 15, 2021, 04:51:42 AM »
Now that we have all come to conclusion that my wife's friend wants to fight her in some way, what would be the ladies choice for a fight? My wife Debra wants a sex fight with Tonya or maybe wrestling which I am ok with both. I would kind of like a rules catfight, no punching to face or such. To the ladies, what kind of fight would you do if you found out a friend of yours wants to fight you?

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: Ok now what?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 07:18:56 AM »
i would be for a catfight with rules  too. can you describe both of them in more detail? How are both of them seeing each other... are there aversions?
I love women especially when they fight

Offline watchembox

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 08:09:56 AM »
They are co-workers who generally like each other. Both black girls married to white husbands. Debra is 5 foot5 and maybe 110 pounds. Tonya is about 5 foot 3 or 4  probably 115 to 120 pounds. My wife and I have imagined her and Tonya in a fight several times. If you didn't see my other post we had dinner with the other couple and Tonya was playing catfight clips on T.V. Now we just have to make sure she really wants to fight my wife.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 08:46:43 AM »
Very equal in stats can give a good fight. I actually haven't seen the other post. How was Debra's reaction to the Clips. Did both comment  this white playing in TV?
I love women especially when they fight

Offline cwfan

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 04:13:37 PM »
To have 2 women that would be fight each other, you and Tonya's husband are very lucky.  So for them to not feel pressured into actions they are not comfortable with and to hopefully stay friends, best to let them figure out what type of fight, rules, end criteria (how the winner will be determined), attire and any stipulations.  It is the husbands job to make sure they stick to those rules, that they are as safe as possible and that each of your wife's are as ready as possible for the match.  I would love to hear a write up of this match, with the type of fight, rules, end criteria, attire and any stipulations decided on.  Good luck to all and have fun.

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 08:42:37 PM »
they're doing the fighting so let them decide dude.
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2021, 05:36:39 PM »
I am all out cat...I don't wrestle, box, or do mma...I fight like a woman the ol skool way.
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!