News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Aerobics instructor fight

• 1 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Aerobics instructor fight
« on: September 09, 2010, 03:53:53 PM »

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

"'I was willing to share your husband but now I'm going to take him from you.' With that claim Tammi dug both hands into my wife's long black hair. Cheri pushed forward sending Tammi's chair over backward with both sexy combatants tumbling into the living room ... "

Only a few men know the joy of having their lover put her beautiful tits and pussy on the line in a vicious catfight. I'm lucky enough to be one of them. You've published a number of our letters in the past and I'd like to let your readers know Cheri's still kickin' cxnt in Texas .. She recently got wind that this really hot blonde had had my dick a couple of times and when Cheri catches some slut stealing her cock she's out for blood.
I met Tammi at a local health club. I got one of those two week trial offers they give you to try to sell you a membership and when I went to check it out Tammi gave me my tour of the place. I figured there would be some babes there but Tammi was better than I could have imagined. She had long blonde hair, beautiful light blue eyes and a lean mean body that wouldn't quit. She had a nice handful of titties that stood straight out with no support from a bra. She had on a half T-shirt that showed off her tight, tanned tummy. Tammi's firm well muscled ass was highlighted with nylon shorts cut high on the side that gave me easy viewing of her sweet seat as she walked in front of me or demonstrated the exercise equipment. As she used the machines, flexing her sexy feminine muscles, I couldn't help but fantasize about her straining in a fight for survival with an equally gorgeous she-cat.
She was all smiles when we went in to the office so she could try to sign me up as a member. I really liked the attention she was giving me and figured it would end as soon as I signed so I thought I would milk my whole two weeks before making a decision on joining. While she was giving me her sales pitch she asked if I would like to buy my wife a membership, implying that most husbands were unhappy with their wives conditioning. "My wife's in great shape;' I said.”She has an unconventional training regime."
''I'd like to find out how she does it some time;' Tammi replied.
"Maybe I can get you two together:' when I said this my mind reeled at possibilities and I set my sights on seeing this sexy tigress give her svelte body its ultimate test.
I made it a point to be at the spa everyday that Tammi was working. We would always engage in polite conversation and after about a week she asked me to join her for lunch. She was still trying to get me to buy a membership and asked if my wife had noticed I was working out. "Cheri sees my endurance is up and she's happy about that;' I replied.
Tammi smiled, "Sounds like you two have a pretty active sex life."
"Cheri's great in bed," I told her. "There's nothing she wouldn't do to please me."
Tammi's blue eyes lit up. "Most married guys I talk to do nothing but complain about how lazy and boring their wives are. They're always trying to get me in the sheets by whining about what lousy lays they have to put up with at home."
Tammi and I met a few times after that. I let her know I loved my wife but I wanted to fuck her bad. We finally got down to business at Tammi's apartment one afternoon. This bitch was definitely worth waiting for. She was sweaty from working out and wanted to take a shower but I held onto her and pulled her down to the floor. I worked my tongue down her throat and my hand down her pussy, which was already sopping wet. She rolled over on top of me and worked her dripping mound toward my face. I was happy to oblige and licked her sweet snatch till my face felt like a glazed doughnut. Tammi bucked her pubic bone hard against me till she reached her first orgasm.
Then she flipped over in a sixty-nine position and started sucking my cock. What a view! I was looking down at that tight ass and wet pussy with its bleached blonde fluff right in front of me, on down her smooth belly to the underside of those firm tits with their pink gumdrop nipples and finally her full lips covered with pink lipstick sliding up and down my engorged rod. Tammi swallowed my dick like she hadn't had any for awhile. She was a truly great fuck so I came back for seconds. She had messed around with married guys before so she was cool at first, then she started asking about long term plans. I realized it was time to tell Cheri about her.
I took my beautiful dark haired Wife to a nice dinner and dancing, then after making love back home, I told her about Tammi. She had suspected something was up and wasn't too surprised by the news. "Bring her over for dinner this weekend, tell her to dress up. Then after a pleasant little visit, I'll tear the little cocksucker to shreds." Cheri smiled and kissed me. I rolled her over on her ass and gave her a good old fashioned hard fucking.
I told Tammi about part one of my wife's invitation. When she showed up at our house she was prepared for some three-way sex. Her well toned form was decked out in a white ribbed mini-dress, with white stockings and blue high heels. Cheri was her exact opposite dressed completely in black. Her mini was so short it barely covered the top of her seamed stockings. Tammi gave me a light kiss on the lips and said, "You weren't lying, she is stunning.
Cheri forced a smile, "He didn't exaggerate about you either:' she said as she led her adversary to our dining room. The conversation was polite but Cheri was shooting daggers with her eyes and Tammi was picking up on the tension.
Finally Cheri was through toying around and started getting bitchy. "My husband says you're a great cocksucker."
Tammi looked stunned and replied, "I'm not inhibited and Paul and I have made love several times."
"He makes love to me, he just fucks little sluts like you!" Cheri shouted as she threw her red wine on Tammi's white mini.
Tammi screamed, "Damn you, you've ruined it."
"Now you won't mind me tearing it off you!" Cheri grabbed the front of the dress and tore, exposing a lacy white bra and milky white cleavage.
"I was willing to share your husband but now I'm going to take him from you." With that claim Tammi dug both hands into my wife's long black hair. Cheri pushed forward sending Tammi's chair over backward with both sexy combatants tumbling into the living room.
Cheri was on top of Tammi trying to crush the blonde's ribs between her thighs. Tammi was kicking her long legs wildly trying to free herself, making her tiny white and blue lace G-string slide between her pussy lips. My little blonde mistress was getting the worst of it from my jealous wife. Cheri was in Tammi's lap with a scissors grip around her waist. My wife had Tammi's hair pulled hard with her right hand and was delivering vicious punches to her face with the left.
My aerobics instructor was rocking on her beautiful butt and pulling on the back of Cheri's dress trying to throw her off. The dress finally tore away sending both women rolling across the carpet. Tammi tried to mount some offense by kneeing Cheri in the cxnt as they struggled face to face on the floor. Cheri dropped her hands to protect her snatch and Tammi used this opening to land some punches to her face and tits.
Tammi was on top now, straddling my wife and throwing wicked slaps to Cheri's face. Cheri worked her arms free and got a firm grip on Tammi's delicate bra and the tender cargo they held. She was squeezing for all she was worth when Tammi retaliated by grabbing Cheri's red lace bra with its full load of lush bosom. Tammi's full golden mane was matted with sweat around her face and shoulders. Blood was already trickling from her model's nose and was starting to flow from her succulent breast as my lovely wife's nails inflicted their revenge. Both women's soft sexy hose were filled with runners and their expensive dresses were in rags spread all over the room. Neither girl could possibly look more inviting. Covered .with only sweat and remnants of clothing, their true savage beauty was being shown. As they tried so desperately to destroy the femininity of their nemesis they were expressing a passion few women ever experience.
My wife was in her element now. No other woman would beat her in endurance of pain to win her husband. Both my lovers were screaming in pain and cursing each other, but it was Tammi who released her grip and pulled away. As she retreated her bra was torn off and I could see the damage my wife's claws had done to her tits. My proud wife stood up and removed her own bra and massaged her ample chest and tight stomach. Tammi was clearly frightened and pleaded, "Please make her stop hurting me, I love you."
"Look at your little slut now," laughed Cheri. She walked over to me and I licked her cleavage then I dropped down to my knees and removed what was left of her panties. 1 tongued her hot bush while she taunted her now whimpering opponent. Cheri's body trembled as she came in my mouth, she pulled my face hard against her box while I licked up every drop of pussy juice.
"How can you do that for her after what she's done to me" Tammi cried. Cheri just smiled and stretched out in the recliner.
I walked over to Tammi and gently kissed her battered face. Then I removed her G-string and went to work on her golden pussy. Her sobs turned into moans of pleasure as she neared orgasm. I stopped my cunnilingus and stood up. She was on the verge and wanted it bad. "You've got to finish this," I said. "If you want me to bring you off you've got to prove your womanhood."
Cheri stood back up and prepared to finish this fight. All that was left of her fashionable outfit was her stockings and high heels. She stood up naked and brave with her hands on her shapely hips waiting to see what Tammi was made of Tammi didn't disappoint me. She let out an angry scream and charged my wife full tilt. Cheri put up her fist in defense but the blonde threw a quick kick to her dark thick bush that brought her down. Tammi knew this was do or die so she jumped on top of my fallen mate and wildly pounded away with her fists at Cheri's already damaged tits. But my courageous battling bride didn't try to protect her boobs, instead she used her hands to claw at Tammi's now exposed pussy. Tammi screamed in pain and tried to crawl away but Cheri had a firm grip on her twat and drug her back.
Both women were now on their knees with Cheri behind Tammi, pulling hard on the blonde's cxnt. Tammi's ass was right in Cheri's face so she bit down savagely on the soft flesh. Tammi stopped trying to pull away and threw herself toward Cheri, sending my wife over backward. This put them in a sixty -nine position with Tammi on top. Now she had access to Cheri's cxnt flesh and she dug in with both hands. Then the blonde stuck her head down and bit hard on her tormentor's tender pussy.
Cheri clamped her strong legs around my mistress’ head and squeezed hard, making Tammi release her bite. She then used the hold to flip her completely over onto her back, knocking the wind out of Tammi. From this position I could see how Cheri had mangled her sexy cxnt. The silky platinum hair was pulled out in clumps and she was bleeding from scratches to the lips and interior pussy walls. Tammi was almost out but I'm sure she felt Cheri grind her high heel into her nipple. Tammi couldn't put up any resistance to this abuse. She did cry out when my champion pulled a handful of remaining pussy fluff out, and brought the golden fleece to me. She rubbed her soft trophy over my purple cock and kissed its head. I dumped a bucket of cum in her hair and over her face and she continued to suck it, getting my crotch and legs wet with cum and sweat.
I carried her to the bedroom and ran her a bath, gently lowering her into the water, trying to soothe her wounds. She smiled and cooed as I lovingly caressed the sex organs she had just risked for my pleasure. 1 put her to bed with a glass of wine and left her to much needed rest.
When I went back in the living room Tammi was coming around. I got her some water and cleaned her up a little with a warm cloth. She was thoroughly beaten, but she had-put up a great fight. I covered her up with a coat and drove her home. She didn't want me to leave and held me in her bed sobbing on my chest. "I wasn't ready;' she moaned. "I could have taken her if 1 had trained." I looked at those beautiful light blue eyes, tearful and black and swollen from my wife's punches.
I kissed her softly and she massaged my raw dick. She jerked me off and held it to her puffy lips as my cum oozed thick into her mouth. "Stay with me," she begged.
"I have to go home to my wife," I told her. "I'll stay with you after your next fight." Tammi forced a little smile and fell off to sleep. I've seen her many times since then, working out hard at the health club. - P. P., Texas.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Aerobics instructor fight
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 08:51:13 PM »
Tee hee, pretty hot & saucy!  ::) :D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)