News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Katha fights Part 6 - Katha vs. Ewa & Franzi

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Katha fights Part 6 - Katha vs. Ewa & Franzi
« on: April 15, 2021, 07:18:12 PM »
My wife pranced nervously in the ring and her big breasts bounced. She was completely topless and only the small leather thong matched the color of the red boxing gloves.
You could see her nervousness with which she waited for her opponent. The evening had been very erotic so far and especially horny for me: I had gotten double blowjobs from my wife and her future opponent, and Vivian had also cast an eye on me again.
While Katha was preparing for the fight I had asked Viktor, our host, a little bit and he confirmed that Ewa was regularly in the ring.
And there she came running towards the cage with her fist raised. She was wearing the skimpiest French Maid outfit I had ever seen. Her fat natural breasts swung in front of her, completely naked and with nice stiff nipples, while the short skirt barely covered her tight ass.  Since she had also dispensed with her stockings and thong, you would be able to look at her naked cleft during breaks on the stool.
Ewa came right up to me and shoved her horny tongue down my throat, "Do you want me to finish your wife quickly or torture her a bit?" I not only had a bulge in my pants, but also a lump in my throat at these words. I wished her luck as I did my wife before, pinched her right nipple and wished for a fair fight.
As soon as Ewa was in the ring the applause died down and Viktor introduced both of them again. In any case, my wife had received as much applause as Ewa, probably not least because of her spectacular bust size of 90J. None of the spectators here had seen her in action before, unless they had perhaps bought one of her catfight videos, and so everyone was very curious to see how she would do. Literally.
Ewa was just waiting for the opportunity to get me as a trophy of the kickboxing fight and then also to crack the whip on the bare skin of my wife and humiliate her in front of all the revealingly dressed audience of this swinger fight evening.
"Ladies and Gentlemen: In a moment, 75G will meet 90J in an unlimited number of two-minute rounds! Clash of the TITans! All targets are allowed and encouraged. Once a fighter is on the boards, and only complete knockdowns count, a countdown of 10 begins. If an opponent is on her knees, ass, or in any other way not knocked down, they may still attack.
On my left is our Polish whirlwind with cup size 75 G how awesome Ewa Dodewski!" Thunderous applause and whistles rang out.
"On my right side you see our busty wonder Katha! It's her second fight in this cage, but the first in front of spectators! Be nice to her!"
Again whistles, cheers and pretty clear offers. Katha was already focused on the fight and noticed almost nothing around her. She had tunnel vision on her slim and trained opponent.
The gong sounded and Viktor was left with a killer slab as the referee in the cage with the two wildcats. It got so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. The two circled each other and Ewa's look said only one thing: "Kill!" She was counting on uncertainty from my wife since she could box a bit but was not used to using her legs as weapons. Ewa tried to score on her with a direct kick to Katha's stomach, but she elegantly took a step back, Ewa hit nothing but air and fell forward.
I had no idea how Ewa had timed the moment, but her right hand sped forward and hit Ewa full in the face like a thunderbolt. WHAM! Her head snapped back and she was sent crashing to the boards after only a few seconds of the first round.
"WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" While she shook her head in disbelief and couldn't make a sound, a murmur went through the crowd.

Viktor began to count slowly and Ewa hurried back to her feet. I moaned with horniness when she was on all fours for a moment and I could see under her skirt on her wet cleft. "Oh fuck is this girl hot...." I muttered to myself but Franzi had heard me and sat down with me. "May I?" She smiled at me, clad only in a skimpy kimono after her fight against Karim. Her boyfriend accompanied her and sat down with me as well.
"You men are all the same too!" She rolled her eyes and grinned cheekily at me.
"Well listen! If here is fighting and fucking almost naked in front of us..."
"It's okay big guy! I'm just teasing you!" She snuggled up to me and her kimono opened a wide crack, exposing her left breast. I gulped and my pants throbbed.
"Is that your wife?" Thomas pointed at Katha, who was currently deftly dodging Ewa, countering hard, and decorating her visage with hard jabs.
I nodded proudly.
"My goodness how can you have such enormous tits!"
Franzi indignantly poked her friend in the ribs.
"So please honey!"
We all laughed and fists continued to fly in the ring. Ewa was effectively kept at a distance by my wife's jabs, just couldn't find a way through. One or two kicks landed on her powerful thighs, making her quiver, but not really doing any damage.
Watching both natural widths swinging was more than just hot and everywhere next to the ring it went off properly with the couple. Unnoticed by her boyfriend, Franzi had let her hand slide into my open jeans and gently massaged my glans. She put her finger on her lips and meant me to be inconspicuous so that her boyfriend did not notice anything. What a dirty little slut.
The round ended without Ewa getting through. Probably the biggest surprise so far.
Katha looked pleased as she sat on the stool and drank eagerly. Not even a bust hit had come through her guard. Ewa sat on her stool breathing heavily and her lips looked a bit swollen. Her legs were spread and many viewers had the hottest view of the evening: her shaved pussy was shining wet and her labia had opened.
Ewa looked at me but her look was meanwhile marked by doubts. Would she manage to conquer me?
The break was only short and the gong let the second round begin. Ewa was more cautious and kept her distance, just like my wife who could block and counterattack but didn't dare to make the first attack. The two circled each other and whistles sounded. "Attack! What now?" The spectators were getting impatient.
My wife let herself be pressured and hit a couple of right hands into Ewa's guard. She cashed in two straight, ducked away under the third and powered her right hard into Katha's belly. WHAM! "OOOUUUFFFFFF!" Snorting, she bent over and held her stomach. A blow to the eye made her head snap to the side and she raised her guard.
Ewa suddenly whirled around and her right foot SMATTTTTT smacked into the side of my wife's left tit, ripping the kilo heavy chest in half. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" What a kick! Kathy's mouth was open with Pain and she held her breasts while Ewa measured again, whirled and WHAM! Ans chin hit with a second kick. Katha staggered dazedly into the cage and went down on one knee.
The audience anxiously watched what followed, for it was not a real knockdown. Katha was still on one knee and allowed to be attacked. WHAMMMMM!!!! Ewa's next kick rammed across both tits and Katha went yowling on her ass, unfortunately leaning against the cage. She held her aching breasts, moaning with her face contorted in pain but had made the mistake of still not lying flat on the ring floor to stop the next attack.
SMACKKKK! FUCK! Katha went down hit like a sack of flour. Ewa had punched her hard in the side of the head, full on the ear. WHAMMMM! Katha went down and was counted out.
She lay on her side moaning and Viktor started counting her off. 1...2...3...
The brutal series of kicks and punches had knocked her out cold and with difficulty she struggled to all fours and then slowly to her feet. Viktor patted her cheek and she nodded to something I couldn't understand. Franzi spoiled my glans very gently and I was about to explode. She stopped for a moment and smiled at me sweetly and innocently.
There were 30 seconds left in this round and Katha raised her guard. Ewa grinned cheekily at her, "That was just the beginning bitch! You'll be kissing the ring floor a lot more!"
Ewa slammed jabs into my wife's belly, then short crisp uppercuts into the undersides of her giant breasts that poked out from behind the cover arms. Katha acknowledged the blows with loud moans.
Ding! The round was over! Franzi's friend was just as hard as I was and seemed to want redemption at last. Franzi let go of me briefly, took off her kimono and I saw the battle scars on her slim trained body up close for the first time. Her breasts were swollen just like her pussy. Franzi was on all fours on the bench next to me and bent over her boyfriend's boner which disappeared into her blowjob mouth. Her sweet tight ass with the wet cxnt was just inches from me and I sucked in her scent. I couldn't resist and pushed two fingers inside her while the third round of the fight began.
While Franzi moaned and fucked my fingers, Katha and Ewa circled each other again. Katha didn't seem to be quite sure on her feet, but fists were flying fiercely. A real battle broke out, heads snapped back, and Ewa quickly had to realize that my wife was still good for fierce jabs. She staggered, moaned and raised her guard, and the following blows to her big natural tits and flat belly drove her backwards into the cage wall in front of us.
She looked for an opening in the cover of my wife who had regained the upper hand. Her huge bust swayed heavily against her rib cage glistening with sweat as she covered Ewa with violent straights and hooks. SMATTTTT! Ewa's right tit took off and hit her in the face. "AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!" SMATTTTT!!! The other breast jerked up just as violently. Ewa groaned with distended cheeks and countered with pure instinct. Her counter slid through my wife's arms straight to her eye. WHAM! That would give a black eye! Katha staggered, half blind, when a knee kick to the stomach hit her as well.
BAMMMM! "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHMMMMFFFF!" She gasped breathlessly, collapsing forward. SMAAAAATTTTTTTT! A mighty uppercut kick hit her dangling fat shiny udders, flattening the titty flesh. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Thomas came violently at that moment, pumping his cum into Franzi's bladder mouth and I fingered myself faster and she gasped as I hit her G-spot.
"AAAAHHH...YES...FUCK ME!" Her pussy was so wet it smacked and she almost leaked.
Katha cashed in two more fierce kicks to her udders that set her upright. Ewa put some space between her and her opponent with the aim to put a kick to the head of my wife. Should she hit that was it. But Katha saw what she was up to:

She attacked at the exact moment of her opponent's turn, kicking precisely and also with a lot of luck smacking violently into Ewa's open cxnt as she just lifted her leg. SMAATTTTSCHH.... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ewa fell on her ass, landing on her back, her own natural boobs almost hitting her chin as she fell. She writhed holding her cxnt while Katha bitterly needed the break. She breathed heavily and proudly sought to look at me, but found me fingering Franzi right next to the cage.
Her look gave me goosebumps. While Ewa was being counted on and trying to get to her feet, Katha was furiously punching the cage so that the fence rattled. KRRRKKK! "HENNING! DAMN IT! KEEP YOUR FINGERS TO YOURSELF!"
She yelled at me and the audience laughed and roared! Then she vented her rage at Franzi: "Hey you hungry bastard! When I'm done with Ewa, you can come right back to me in the ring!"
Franzi still ran the sperm from the corners of her mouth and disappointed about the missing fingers in her pussy she pulled a face, went to the ring and clenched her fist: "Gladly! Can't wait to pound your udders!"
Ewa was back on her feet, but there was no time left in this round and the gong gave her extra time to catch her breath. She moaned as she sat down and her sweet pussy was reddened where my wife had hit hard. She rubbed the leather glove over her labia and her face said it all.

Katha was glaring at me angrily. She was jealous and had challenged Franzi directly. If that was a good idea to fight a second fight right after a fight she hadn't won yet.

Franzi sank now before me on the knee and freed my tail. 25 cm jumped hard like stone from the trousers and let them lick lasciviously with the tongue over it. HMMMM....ich moaned and my wife foamed with rage.
Franzi now took him deep into her mouth and Thomas winked at me. "She can suck like no other!" I closed my eyes and enjoyed.
Ding! The next round began and Katha was just waiting to finish Ewa off. It seemed like one challenger after another was lusting after me and she could barely keep up with defending me. BAM! Katha kicked Ewa's belly with full force and she doubled over, gasping. Her greater weight helped my wife drive her opponent into the cage wall. Left kick...then right. Brutal impacts to Ewa's moist abdomen caused the air to escape her lungs and gasp. Uppercut to the chin...Ewa staggered...SMATTT....Swingers to the tit and Ewa desperately tried to free herself to the side.
She was hit hard and actually more agile and faster than my wife, but Katha wanted the kill. BAM! BAM! Double jab to the nose, SMATTT hook to the chin.
She thrashed Ewa around the ring, suddenly hooked the boxing gloves behind the back of her head and pulled her in. SMACK! Their huge chests rammed into each other and the meaty wet impact made the audience murmur. Katha held on tightly and Viktor didn't even think of separating them. Instead, my wife's right knee shot up under her opponent's skimpy skirt right into her naked pussy.
SMATTTTT! "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Ewa collapsed to her knees, but Katha kicked her hard in the left breast as she fell. Ewa screamed out and landed on her back. Sweat dripped from her body onto the ring floor. My wife's anger and determination had taken her down again and with a few hits to her pussy, she was badly battered. "AAHHHH....fuck....." Ewa cursed...gasped...and still forced herself back to her feet. Viktor had counted to 9 and asked her if she could continue. Ewa nodded. Her nose was bleeding, her lips were swollen. Both pairs!
She hoped for the break bell but Katha attacked! BAM! BAM! Hard jabs to the face sent Ewa's own guard crashing into her face. She staggered, was now right in front. Katha had all the time in the world to aim: She stood about 5 feet in front of her opponent, spun on one leg and SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Her kick was brutal and precise as she hit Ewa's left G-cup tit. Her foot sank into the wet flesh, dragging the heavy breast across the chest until the weight and hit brutally ripped the boob away.
Ewa's face went ashen and no sound passed her lips.
"AAAHHHHH!" I moaned and came in Franzi's mouth while her tongue suckingly circled the underside of my glans.
SMATTTTT!!! Ewa had dropped to her knees first and then rammed her breasts first into the ring floor. "GAHHH....." Only a hotter scream escaped her. My wife's Chuck Norris kick had broken her will. Viktor began to count, but it was clear that Ewa was KO'd.
DING DING DING!"AND THE WINNER IN ROUND 5 IS KATHA AFTER BUST KO!"
Katha sucked her fist to the sky and soaked up the thunderous applause.
Ewa was not yet back on her feet as she took off her boxing gloves and tossed them aside. She pointed at Franzi, "Come here bitch! You're due!"
I thought I was dreaming as my sweaty fight goddess, still pumped full of adrenaline and endorphins, challenged Franzi.