News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking For Mature Woman To Fight Wife In Sane Match In Vegas

• 9 Replies

Offline upallnight_3000

Looking to see if there are any ladies 55+ or so and at least somewhat close in size to my wife (5'5" 112-115) who would be interested in arranging an IRL meeting in a Vegas hotel for a little sane limits boxing and catfight. Competitive and fun, but not crossing line into getting anyone hurt beyond a few bruises and soreness for a few days afterward. Prefer fight attire to be lingerie. Only want to arrange IRL meeting for sane boxing and rules catfight/catty wrestling match, and nothing more. Not looking to cyber, but do want to discuss details with real prospective opponents and make arrangements if it looks like a good match we agree on details. Would like to arrange something for early summer if right opponent is found.   
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 08:08:06 AM by upallnight_3000 »

gerphilcouple

Re: Looking For Mature Woman To Fight Wife In Sane Match In Vegas
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 07:20:54 AM »
stats are very close, but we are much younger and she is only into sub and pin wrestling

Offline upallnight_3000

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 04:21:25 AM »
Looking to see if there are any ladies 55+ or so and at least somewhat close in size to my wife (5'5" 112-115) who would be interested in arranging an IRL meeting in a Vegas hotel for a little sane limits boxing and catfight. Competitive and fun, but not crossing line into getting anyone hurt beyond a few bruises and soreness for a few days afterward. Prefer fight attire to be lingerie. Only want to arrange IRL meeting for sane boxing and rules catfight/catty wrestling match, and nothing more. Not looking to cyber, but do want to discuss details with real prospective opponents and make arrangements if it looks like a good match we agree on details. Would like to arrange something for early summer if right opponent is found. Willing to pay cash to right opponent, win or lose.

Offline dabit12

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 07:44:54 PM »
My girlfriend is 55 and about the same size, she's Asian.  She wants to wrestle another woman but is not looking to get hurt or hurt anyone else.  Sounds like something she might be interested in.  If you're still looking to set something up, we'll be in the Vegas area this fall.  Just keep us in mind.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 03:48:28 PM »
My girlfriend is 55 and about the same size, she's Asian.  She wants to wrestle another woman but is not looking to get hurt or hurt anyone else.  Sounds like something she might be interested in.  If you're still looking to set something up, we'll be in the Vegas area this fall.  Just keep us in mind.

My wife might be interested but she is 4'8", do you and your wife have any friends of similar size?

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 07:10:07 AM »
Looking to see if there are any ladies 55+ or so and at least somewhat close in size to my wife (5'5" 112-115) who would be interested in arranging an IRL meeting in a Vegas hotel for a little sane limits boxing and catfight. Competitive and fun, but not crossing line into getting anyone hurt beyond a few bruises and soreness for a few days afterward. Prefer fight attire to be lingerie. Only want to arrange IRL meeting for sane boxing and rules catfight/catty wrestling match, and nothing more. Not looking to cyber, but do want to discuss details with real prospective opponents and make arrangements if it looks like a good match we agree on details. Would like to arrange something for early summer if right opponent is found.
Interested 5'4" 120-125 44 yo
Wrestling RulesCatfights

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 05:24:43 AM »

My wife might be interested but she is 4'8", do you and your wife have any friends of similar size?
height doesn't matter really  only weight does
Wrestling RulesCatfights

Offline Lta_ft

• Hi all.... come see me
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2021, 01:25:51 PM »

My friend is 4.9". she is interested. DM me if you wanna talk
always ready to brawl and tussle

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2021, 03:54:09 AM »

height doesn't matter really  only weight does

Hey Jill, good point, I should have stated she also weighs 90lbs.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2021, 03:55:55 AM »

My friend is 4.9". she is interested. DM me if you wanna talk

Sounds interesting. Okay I will DM you. Thanks.