News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Catfight tourny rd 7 Terry98 Teenwarrior Vs Paffy

• 4 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Apartment Catfight tourny rd 7 Terry98 Teenwarrior Vs Paffy
« on: April 17, 2021, 09:39:45 PM »
I just rented out a luxury apartment. Figured to hand out a few keys to some of the sexy catfighters here.
I did not think at the time. What carnage could happen, if the ladies showed up at the same time!!

The fighting can be main living room, the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen. Anywhere in the apartment you want to take the fight !!

Now they will catfight to victory. Stripping their opponent. Forcing the loser to do walk of shame naked, back home.
After the fight.
Winner advances.
RULES ..
1)A poll tournament that has CONSEQUENCES! Penalty for the losers. You will have to win through to claim full victory.
2)You MUST post during the poll or be disqualified.
3) The consequence penalty .. Ladies if you are the loser at the end of the match. You need to write and post. Your walk of shame  !!
(In your own words, how you think it would go. Can be short or longer if you like.

Ladies your welcome to add extra photo of yourself during the poll, if you want to.

NEXT up Theatheyoung warrior vs Brandi Lungelow

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Apartment Catfight tourny rd 7 Terry98 Teenwarrior Vs Paffy
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 05:50:57 PM »
Very dominant start by Paffy and I don't think Terry will be able to turn the tables.

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 07:54:59 PM »
GOOD!  PAFFY is leading comfortably!  Terry is one of the very few young girls here who beat me. 
And she hasn't given me a rematch yet. 
WORK THAT BITCHES NIPPLES, PAFFY!  Twist and yank them until she acknowledges that you are the better woman! 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 08:40:22 PM »
Time running out .... Soon one of these ladies will be beaten, and walking home!!

Still time to vote, show your support for either lady.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 09:46:13 PM »
PAFFY WINS !!!

Paffy advances in the tournament .   Nice amount of support for Terry98 Teenwarrior .. Still she ends up beaten and stripped naked here.

NEXT up .. Brandi Lungelow vs Theatheyoungwarrior