News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Liza Bashirova vs Zanetta Poretti

• 1 Replies

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Liza Bashirova vs Zanetta Poretti
« on: April 17, 2021, 11:41:44 PM »
{alt} {alt}

Liza is lying in bed with her eyes ajar. A big hand rests on her bare belly and begins to tickle her. Liza writhes and with her delicate little hands grabs the hand and pushes it away.
"Stop it! You know I tickle," Liza says with a laugh.
"Oh poor thing how delicate you are" replies Michael, her lover.
The two are in Michael's bedroom and are playing cuddling up while still in bed after having sex.
Liza gets up kneeling on the bed and turns to Michael who is lying next to her. Both only wear underwear. Liza approaches Michael and begins to caress his chest.
"You like to be caressed by a girl who has less muscle than you once, don't you?" asks Liza.
Michael doesn't answer and instinctively looks at the photo on the nightstand, Liza looks at her too.
In the photo is portrayed a young girl who is the exact opposite of Liza. Jiu-Jitsu fighter Zanetta Poretti smiles in the photo as she flexes her biceps that are much larger than Liza's thighs.
"I don't like you talking about her. You know," Michael replies, suddenly serious.
Zanetta is Michael's girlfriend who is still in love with her and doesn't even think about leaving her, but at the same time has been in a relationship with Liza for almost two months.
Michael met Liza on her way out of a clothing store. Liza was struggling to open the door to get out as she had some bags with her purchases. So Michael had helped her, Liza thanked him and left. Or at least she tried. In fact, she was also struggling to walk carrying those bags as she wore a tight dress and very high heels. Michael had helped her again. He had brought her bags, drove her home and stopped by the dinner Liza had wanted to offer him to thank him. That same night they had gone to bed for the first time.
The next morning Michael was upset and destroyed by guilt. He had confessed to Liza that he had a girlfriend and felt bad for cheating on her.
Liza had reassured him though. She told him theirs was just an adventure, nothing serious. Michael was surprised to hear those words but over time he had learned that this was typical of Liza. In fact she is a free spirit who does not want to haveties. But by that night they had continued to see each other whenever they could.
Michael feels guilty about how he's behaving but is so attracted to Liza that he can't end their clandestine relationship.
While watching her, Michael thinks for the umpteenth time what attracts him to Liza. Since she's so different from Zanetta, the girl he's in love with. Zanetta is muscular and loves sports, her dream is to become aJiu-Jitsu champion and she trains a lot for it. Liza, on the other hand, is a model, loves beautiful clothes and is always made up and combed to perfection, all things that Zanetta does not consider. Michael observes Liza's body wearing only panties and black bra with lace, she is very thin and delicate.
Liza approached Zanetta's photo and touched her with one finger.
"It's lucky she's always in the gym training. So we can see each other a lot," says Liza.
"Stop talking about her" replies Michael gloomily.
"She's got too many muscles. She doesn't even look like a girl," Liza continues.
By saying this Liza flexes her little arm where there is no muscle that rises. Michael caresses her softly. Some time earlier he had asked her if she was practicing to keep fit but Liza had told him almost horrified that she hated sports and training.
Michael continues to caress her and from her arm he has passed to her boney shoulder. Liza has basically been on a perennial diet for years. As a model she must necessarily be thin and her delicate appearance, has always made her find many employment contracts.
Liza also knows that Michael is excited by the difference between her and his girlfriend, so she uses this situation to continue dating him.
"Think if she came now. Could I defend myself against her?" asks Liza jokingly.
"No! You couldn't!" wasn't Michael answering, but a voice outside the bedroom door.
Both Liza and Michael turn to the door that opens at that moment.
Zanetta Poretti enters the room, she is still dressed in gym clothes: tight blue pants and black top, which show off her big muscles.
Michael is upset by the arrival of his girlfriend and snaps out of bed away from Liza who instead stands still covering herself with a sheet.
"Honey, I'm sorry. I..." begins to say Michael.
"Oh shut up!" interrupts Zanetta "Go away and leave us alone!" she orders again.
"Please calm down. Don't do something you might regret" pleads Michael.
"I said get out!" says Zanetta in a harsh tone that frightens the two guilty lovers.
Michael no longer answers anything and picks up his pants to go out obeying Zanetta's orders.
Liza realizes what's going on and approaches her lover by moving on the bed.
"Where are you going? You can't leave me alone with her!" says Liza clinging to Michael's arm.
But Michael easily wriggles and walks away.
"You can't leave me alone with her!" still yells Liza in a decidedly hysterical voice.
"I'm sorry" says only Michael before leaving the room.
As soon as Michael came out, Zanetta slammed the door violently and locked it. Then she turns around and looks at Liza who's still on the bed.
Liza's terrified. She can't move, she almost can't breathe. Zanetta looks even bigger live. She's never seen such big muscles on a woman or even a man before.
"And now what will happen? Will she beat me?" thinks Liza.
She really doesn't know what to expect. She was never involved in a fight, not even indirectly. Would Zanetta hit her? Would she have been able to avoid her? Would it have been very painful?
Liza asks herself these questions while Zanetta continues to stare at her remaining motionless and this wait is unnerving her, it is a real torture for her.
"Listen to me, Zanetta I..." breaks Liza's silence.
“Get out of my bed!” interrupts Zanetta.
The tone of voice is very hard and Liza obeys then remaining motionless standing next to the bed.
Zanetta slowly approaches her and Liza realizes that she is shaking as she sees the muscular girl getting closer and closer.
When she's close to Liza, Zanetta starts a violent slap. Liza doesn't notice anything and gets hit in the face. The blow is violent and the slender model finds herself on the ground.
Liza is so upset by the surprise and pain that she can't even complain. However, she realizes that Zanetta is very close and overhangs her looking at her from above.
"Stay away from me!" squeals Liza terrified.
Saying this she pathetically extends her hand towards Zanetta but remains with her face facing the floor being too scared to look at her.
Zanetta grabs Liza's hand and easily squeezes her delicate little fingers.
Liza squeals in pain and pulls her hand writhing. Zanetta immediately lets her go and Liza runs away on all fours.
Liza sees the door in front of her and snaps up trying to reach it. When she arrives at the door she tries to open it forgetting that it is locked.
As she tries to turn the key, she realizes that Zanetta is very close behind her. Terrified Liza immobilizes and feels that her muscular rival is pushing her against the door.
Liza tries to resist but it's absolutely useless. Liza is upset by Zanetta's strength, she can't believe she's being moved so easily. She seems to be a rag doll in the hands of a spiteful little girl.
Zanetta meanwhile trapped her and is crushing her against the door.
"Please. I can't breathe," Liza whimpers.
Zanetta is unresponsive and continues to increase the pressure. Liza can't resist anymore. It seems to her that her bones are about to crumble as she hears Zanetta keep crushing her.
In the end Liza is heard fainting. Zanetta stops pushing and the young model falls to the ground exhausted. Liza breathes hard holding a hand pressed on her boney chest.
"Stand up" orders Zanetta.
But Liza doesn't even hear it.
The young wrestler then grabs her by the arm and lifts her sharply.
Liza can't even stand up, she really looks like a rag doll now.
Zanetta still supports her for a few seconds and then throws her away.
Liza is thrown to the ground unable even to repair herself. Lying on the ground Liza curls up in a fetal position.
"Please enough now! I can't stand it anymore", says Liza through tears when she realizes that Zanetta  is still approaching.
"Stand up!" orders Zanetta again.
Liza stays on the ground whining but Zanetta repeats the order.
Liza then gets up complaining. She feels sick throughout her body and stands hard looking trembling Zanetta still in front of her.
"Please. Please, "  Liza can only say.
"This is the last one, I promise you" replies Zanetta.
Liza looks at her without understanding and again does not see the blow coming.
Zanetta hits her by the side with a punch that makes the shots received so far seem caresses.
Liza literally flies away and collapses on the floor permanently unable to move.
Zanetta doesn't deserve more than a look and opens the room door to leave.
Outside Michael looks at her with a questioning air but unable to ask her any questions, looking at her only as she leaves the apartment.

Offline Abuzittin

• God Member
Re: Liza Bashirova vs Zanetta Poretti
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 01:05:23 AM »
WOW! I enjoyed every pain of Liza.. she sardonically transformed from a beautiful and popular girl to a dishonorable beaten girl..I don't think Liza can even dare to look at a man's face for the rest of her pitiful life from now on...She takes sweet poses for Instagram .. maybe... and also maybe she should get a psychological help for the beating she got from Zanetta...