News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Siew Vs Piper (Erotic Pro Wrestling)

• 2 Replies

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
Siew Vs Piper (Erotic Pro Wrestling)
« on: April 18, 2021, 08:47:25 AM »
I met Piper in the Wild West Trillian group chat, I thought she was absolutely adorable and I just wanted to step in the ring to take her apart and ravage her spritely teen body. We agreed to an erotic pro wrestling match in a private ring but with drones filming and broadcasting across the world.

match contains: Female vs Female, Titbusting, Low Blows, Facesitting, Forced Orgasms, Humiliation.

The story is long so feel free to use the link below to view the story:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pkzZi4NAlOstQPIp42Th2ynfmGx1uHaL9WDToeTceLs/edit?usp=sharing

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
Re: Siew Vs Piper (Erotic Pro Wrestling)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 08:04:59 AM »
Siew Vs Piper
I met Piper in the Wild West Trillian group chat, I thought she was absolutely adorable and I just wanted to step in the ring to take her apart and ravage her spritely teen body. We agreed to an erotic pro wrestling match in a private ring but with drones filming and broadcasting across the world.
(All characters in this story are of 18+ and legal ages)

Siew Savage: I sit in the locker room nervous but excited.. knowing this match will be broadcast around the world... I look in the mirror at the outfit you picked for me and I smile thinking I look great, but my mind drifts to thinking about how you are going to look in what I picked for you... I get called out as time for the match and I walk out to the curtain and wait until I hear the music start. it's some generic j-pop song... I step out of the back and I meet a drone hovering with a camera... I start walking to the ring and blowing kisses in the camera... I climb up into the ring and step into the corner.. leaning back and looking into the camera to introduce myself... "Hi I’m Siew, I’m 5'8 and 132lbs and these are 36DD," I say cupping my tits to shake for the camera "And I can't wait to trap my opponent right between them," I say flirting with the camera. the camera flies off after going back to the entrance waiting for my opponent now.

Play with Piper: I zip up the back of my clingy white high-neck, thong-back, Realise swimsuit, giggling as I admire my reflection in the mirror, noticing that the sheer ultra-thin material betrays the pinkness of my puffy little nipples. It will only become more transparent once I start sweating, something I think you were well aware of when you picked it for me.

My short fire-red hair is loose, showing some of its original darker color at the roots. My nails are painted orange to match, and I'm sporting glossy watermelon-flavor lip-gloss.

A knock on the door lets me know it's time for action, and soon I'm prancing out of the locker room and skipping through the curtains that lead to our little wrestling arena. "Sick Muse" by Metric reverberates over the speaker system as I tiptoe across the black padded floor-mats that surround the ring. Three of the Four camera drones float away from you and begin to orbit me, and I treat them to a little show, wiggling my hips and running my hands over my perky tits, shaking them and pushing them together, sticking out my tongue as I see one of the cameras has already fixated on the protrusion of my barely-concealed nipples.

I ascend the steel steps and glide across the apron, flashing you a playful, haughty, wink as I slide one leg over the middle-rope and bend forward, flaunting my adorable lil' ass, giving my hips a wiggle, teasing you and our audience with a glimpse of my suit-clad cameltoe. Then I move into the ring and go to my corner, continuing to flirt with the cameras as I stretch.

Play with Piper: "Hey babes! I'm Princess Piper. I'm 5'2" 95 pounds, 36C, and I'm going to fuck that Siew bitch silly!" I giggle and point to you, then give a thumbs-down, sticking out my tongue and lapping playfully at the air......still stretching as my music dies down, my gaze focused on you, sizing you up and admiring that lacy black teddy I picked out.

Siew Savage: My eyes lock on you the moment you step out of the back. I look your little body over as you bounce to the ring I catch myself a few times letting my jaw hang open as I have a hard time hiding my obvious attraction for you. I actually start to regret picking out the outfit you have on as I realize how entrancing it is to look at you in it.

the music dying down as you stretch in the corner but the silence is soon broken as a bell sound plays over the speakers. It strikes me at that point, now's my chance to get my hands on you and do all those things I've had on my mind. that though has a smile creeping across my face.

I raise my hands and take that first step out of the corner with my eyes fixated on you. At this moment the drones don't even exist in my mind as I crouch a bit in the next step, my hands raising up to my shoulder and start moving along the edge of the ring inching closer to the middle of the ring with every step.

Play with Piper: We trade hungry playful gazes as we await the bell, both of us clearly excited to get our hands on each other, tenting our outfits with our swollen nipples, the drone-cameras panning over us, capturing the stare-down.

My blue/green eyes gleam with eagerness, and I grin as the bell finally sounds, stepping away from my corner, mirroring your stance, hands up slightly higher than my shoulders, palms out, fingers spread.

Instead of circling the ropes, I strut boldly to the middle of the ring, planting myself there and fixing you with a challenging smirk, keeping my legs straight so I'm at my full height, lifting my hands a little higher, silently inviting you to a test-of-strength, my clingy suit hugging my ribs and tummy, showcasing my fit, slender, figure and round supple white bottom.

Siew Savage: I smile harder as I watch you strut your cute little ass right into the middle of the ring. Your confidence and self assurances really surprises me when I watch you stretch your arms up into the air silently challenging me to a test of strength. The bold move gives me enough pause that I actually look to my sides to check that there isn't someone else in the ring that you're challenging.

It takes me a second to shake off the surprise but that is replaced at least for the moment as I walk towards you, to accept, my eyes roll down and up your body as I get closer my fingers lacing in with yours. My right hand is first to lace with your left while still a step back... I look you up and down again but now visibly biting my bottom lip.

I square up with you as my left-hand reaches up for your right. I purposely step in a little closer than I need to, letting my bust push almost into your face with my larger height compared to yours. my fingers tie in but I don't push right away. I take a moment to lean in first and rub our bodies together for a second before I finally decide to start cranking into the test of strength.

Play with Piper: I grin a little wider as I see your reluctance, your dark almond-shaped eyes glancing around as if expecting an ambush, then roaming up and down my body as you finally come forward to accept the challenge. You press your right hand to my left palm, interlacing our fingers, and I give your hand a little squeeze of encouragement. Then you square your hips and reach for my right hand, and we lace those fingers together too.

"Nervous babe? You should be!" I giggle as I see you chewing your lower lip...wiggling my shoulders and shaking our arms a little, leaning in closer as you step forward. Our 6-inch height difference puts your bust above mine, almost covering my face, my own perky set cuddling underneath yours, my puffed-up nipples poking into the underside of your tits, making me purr, our flimsy outfits doing little to reduce the delicious friction.

I feel your muscles tense as you get ready to start cranking, and confident as I am, I know I've got little chance in a test of strength...at least, a fair one.  My eyes flash with wickedness as I bring my mouth to your left nipple, and I give a cute little growl as I chomp down, pinching your puffy nub between my front teeth, nipping hard. At the same time, I try to pull our arms out to the sides, squeezing your hands, trying to manipulate you in that moment of distraction, my hips pivoting as I step outside of your left foot with my right, and drive my left thigh/knee upward, trying to split your legs while your hips are squared, and hopefully punish your excited lace-clad pussy with a hard knee-strike!

Siew Savage: I gasp my eyes going wide as your teeth sink into my breast, my left nipple disappearing into your mouth.. my hands try to pull down to stop you but my hands end up getting held out to the sides as I try to bring them in.. my teeth grit at the searing pain in my breast. I don't think it can get worse as I try to pull my hands free, but then your sharp little knee slams up into my pussy.. 

the pain is a delayed reaction and I get a second to think "fuck" in my mind before the explosion of pain rolls over my body like a steam roller... "FFFUUUUCKKKK" I shriek as my chest thrusts forward into your face as my hips recoil back. my knees tremble a moment as I have to actively think "don't crumble" as my legs turn in instead and clamping shut. I lean forward into you for a moment but then try to lean back trying to retreat from you knowing I’m not off to a good start.

Play with Piper: "Mmmmm!" I purr around your nipple as your body shudders from the impact of my devious low-blow, enjoying your high-pitched shriek and the scent of your body, the faint aroma of sweat mixed with rich floral perfume. Your knees wobble as you clamp your thighs together, your arms jerking as you try to pull your hands away from mine (probably wanting to cradle them over your hurting pussy and nurse away the pain).

"Aw! Was that cheating?" I giggle, releasing your hands and giving your nipple a playful lick before pulling my mouth away. But I'm far from finished with you. This was a good start, but this little Princess has plenty more punishment to dish out.

My hands move to your breasts, palming over your nipples as I dig in with my fingers, groping and mauling your tender tit-flesh, giving little pushes, angling you so your back is towards your corner, straightening your body so you're even more off-balance with your legs pinched together.

I try to slip my right foot behind your ankles as I give you another hard shove, hoping to trip you up and send you toppling backward to the mat, and if I'm lucky, bump the back of your head on the bottom turnbuckle pad.

Siew Savage: your hands release mine and I'm not sure the camera's frame rate is high enough to see my hands moving to clutch my pussy. My hands rub and even through the pain I can't help but enjoy you licking at my nipple but I'm not able to distinguish the moan for pain for my pussy or a moan for pleasure for your handling my breast...

"You bitch" I growl as you taunt me and grab me by the tits to angle me where you want... I'm not sure what you're working for but I'm obstinate enough to resist even when my womanhood is throbbing.. your hands pulling my breasts up as you knead and massage them roughly. my hands finally leave my pussy to reach for your hands but before I grab them you shove me... I stumble back, a yelp slipping out of my mouth my feet kick and stomp trying to get them under me but the pain between my thighs is still throbbing and I only manage a few steps be for falling back into the corner on my back.. my shoulders hitting onto the bottom turnbuckle my hand jostling around...

Play with Piper: My eyes sparkle with amusement as you hiss and moan and growl, stumbling around before finally getting tripped up, your tits jiggling as you fall to the mat, landing with your head and shoulders propped up against the bottom turnbuckle pad. "Aw! Did the mean little Princess knock you down?!" I gloat for the cameras, grinning and posing with my hands on my hips, enjoying the sight of you sprawled out with one hand cradling your pussy and the other arm covering your tits.

Then I skip forward, hopping over you, grabbing the top-rope for balance as I step my right foot onto your flustered face, grinding my sole onto your nose and lips, smearing your lipstick, pushing your head backward so you're facing straight up. Then I hop up, pushing on the ropes as I go to plant my left foot on the other half of your face, completely smothering you, starting to bounce up and down like a little jackhammer, trying to pound the back of your head on the turnbuckle pad, wanting to completely humiliate you by using your face as a floor mat!

Siew Savage: I’m focused on the pain in my breasts and womanhood as you step up and your little foot stepping on my face.. standing up on my face, my head getting pinned down on the...metal part of the turnbuckle grinding down... "AAhhh get off me tramp!'' I yell, but your response is to start bouncing.  My head clanking off the metal portion of the corner over and over but I'm pretty sure the ringing is only in my head as my hands move to clutch your ankle on my face..

I'm starting to seethe at you as you humiliate me totally unanswered so far this match.. my right hand moves back to my side as I prepare for my retribution, then my left hand suddenly shoves your foot off to the side on one of your bounces trying to leave you standing on the ropes over me still, with your legs straddling my head. My eyes fixated on that little pussy of yours almost visible through your tight almost translucent suit. I Then sit up enough to reach as my right hand swings up out of my hip pocket trying to uppercut your sweet pussy from below...

Play with Piper: "Hehe! What's wrong!? Can't take it!" I giggle, my perky bottom wiggling proudly for the cameras as I bounce on your face, trying to leave you a dazed, drooling, disheveled mess...ignoring you as you whimper and paw at my ankles. Once I think you've had enough, I step onto the ropes, getting ready to drop down and slam my perky little backside onto your belly and crush the air out of you. Then I feel your knuckles smash into my unprepared pussy, and my jaw drops, my eyes going wide as I gag and shudder, losing my grip on the top-rope, my hands clasping between my legs as I crumble awkwardly to the mat, sinking straight down, my knees and shins curling beneath me as I drop into your lap. "Uhh! Owwww! Ughh! You bitch!" I whine, nuzzling my face against your shoulder and cuddling my breasts against yours, squirming from the pain coursing through my body, my tight little teen kitty throbbing, nearly in tears as I rub myself, reeling from the unexpected blow.

Siew Savage: you drop onto my lap curling up on top of me... I like the feeling of you nuzzling your body into me like this, but I have to snap my head out of the romance fantasies running through my mind. my hands come up and both tangle into your hair and peeling your head back making you looking me in the eyes "eye for an eye" I say with a smirk but then pull you into my face pressing my lips yours for just a moment trying to wait just long enough for you to start kissing me back.

I then rip back on your hair pulling you to sit upright by your hair, my right arm coming back from your hair. I raise it over my head and as I let go of your hair with my other hand I try to smash it forward into those perky pink nipples as they draw me in like perfect targets when trying to bowl you off of me with a forearm to your breast...

Play with Piper: "Uhh...my...nh...pussy..." I whimper as I cuddle with you, the friction of our tummies and chests helping distract me from the pain, but my body is still all pins and needles, unable to move, nursing my poor lil' kitten. "Oww!" I yelp as your fingers comb through my fiery hair, gripping my head at the temples, forcing me to lift my chin and cheek from your shoulder, making me meet your gaze. My face burns with heat as you taunt me, then my eyes widen in shock as you pull me into a warm tongue-filled kiss, my little body shuddering, eyelids fluttering dreamily as I start to kiss you back, lapping at your lower lip, the stimulation making my hurting pussy twinge, but it's a welcome relief from the throbbing pain I was in a moment ago.

"Ahhhh!" I huff, sulking and blinking at you in surprise as you suddenly wrench my face away from yours, yanking me upright in my kneeling pose, fear flashing in my eyes as you raise your right hand above your head. "Ughhhhh! OWwww!" I grunt and give an elongated whimpered moan as your forearm-smash hammers across both my perky tits, sending me sprawling onto my back, my heels drumming on the canvas as I continue to clutch at my kitty with my right hand, and rub at my throbbing tits with my left forearm, my face scrunched up in an expression of shame and agony.

Siew Savage: I grunt as I get up to my knees as I look over you for a moment enjoying seeing you writhe in pain on the ground... I stalk towards you crawling for your head, my body shifting and moving like a large hunting cat.. looking down in your eyes as I circle around into position. my hands brush your hair out of your face for a moment to make sure you can see me and that I’m smiling down at you... my hands reach for your hands on your breasts to pin it in place for the moment.

"Let's have fun baby," I say as I slither down your body my breast brushing your face. my legs shift forward as you can watch my body crawl further over you until you're suddenly staring at my crotch... My hips grind over your face a few inches away from your face letting it sink in before I straighten up and I press my pussy down on your mouth, my ass rolling down over your face like a wave.. giving you an up-close sense of just how excited I am to be in the ring with you...

Play with Piper: ...wincing as I blink up at the lights and cameras, lifting my head and shivering as I see you prowling around me on your hands and knees, shaking my head side to side and slumping back down to the mat with a whimper. The next time my glassy blue/green eyes open, I find you perched above me, looking down at me with a sinister smile as you soothe my hair out of my face, making me blush fiercely. Then you put both your hands on my left arm, keeping it pinned to my chest as you start to slink forward, nuzzling my face between your tits as you crawl into the facesitting position, straddling my adorable little face. "Ugh! Wait!" I start to whine, staring wide-eyed at your crotch, cringing with embarrassment as you wag your hips, teasing me before sinking down, smothering me with your lace-snuggled pussy.

"Mmmppphhh!" I whimper as you cuddle yourself against my lips, feeling the gooeyness of your outfit, the thick musky aroma of your excitement filling my head, making it difficult to think. My hips buck as I struggle in vain, my eyes watering, nose wrinkling from your potent aroma. "Ughh! Mmmph!" I huff against your pussy, groaning against your clit and nuzzling your labia with my nose, wincing as your booty-cheeks gently slap my face.

My mind races as I try to bring my right hand up, moving it from my pussy to yours, trying to find purchase between my face and your crotch, so I can curl my fingers over your cameltoe and give you a rough squeeze, simultaneously attempting to kick my legs up and wrap my knees and calves around the back of your head, attempting to pull your face to my pussy as I press on your crotch with my fingertips, hips twisting, trying to roll us over and reverse our positions.

Siew Savage: I enjoy myself for a moment grinding joy on your face sending lightning flashes of excitement and lust up my spine I see your hand moving for my pussy and I let one hand off your arm over your tits trying to tangle my fingers with yours to keep you from grabbing my pussy.. my focus on your hands blinds me to your legs launching up at my wrapping around my head and pulling me to your pussy...

my eyes are wide and my cheeks flush a dark red as your own pussy is clutch to my face by your legs.. your hips twisting and jerking us to the side... I at least have the clarity to straighten my legs to keep you from rolling us right over trying to keep us on our sides.. my legs trying to find your head for my own scissor preferring to keep us in a 69 position on our sides instead of letting your roll on top of me...

one thing I can't help from doing though as your legs squeeze my head to your sweet womanhood and I start mouthing against your pussy.. my tongue pushing massaging at your labia trying to push and pin your clit down to your pelvic bone through your suit.. my hands clutching at your hips as I try to get the pin on your little love nub while haphazardly trying to get your head into my own scissor

Play with Piper: You grab my right arm, preventing me from getting my hands on your plump, wet, lace-snuggled pussy, but the distraction allows me to wrap my knees around your head, and pull your face into my crotch, twisting us onto our sides as we each struggle to secure a headscissor. I take a deep breath as your pussy-smother breaks for a moment, panting and groaning, my eyes glassy, legs flexing as I squeeze them around your face and neck.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!" I moan out in panic as you almost immediately start mouthing and tonguing my swimsuit-clad kitty, lapping and kissing my puffy labia, pinning my swollen clit beneath your tongue, grinding it against my pelvis, the sensation sending shivers all through my lithe little body, making me squirm as I struggle to maintain my scissor-hold.

My arms come free as you move to cradle my hips, and I instantly bring my left hand to your left knee, pushing at it, trying to get my forearm around the back and hold your thighs apart, preventing you from locking in a headscissor. My right hand slides around your hips, forearm nuzzling your curvy bottom as I slide two fingers along the rear strap of your thong, finding your scantily-covered star and pressing down firmly with my fingertips and nails, swabbing and rubbing in tight little circles.

"Mmmm! Yesss!" I moan again as I nudge my hips forward, humping your tongue and lips while I begin to devour your pussy in return, nuzzling your clit and labia with my nose, taking a deep sniff of your musky perfume-rich aroma, kissing your puffy love button, pinching my watermelon-glossed lips around your clitty and sucking on it, letting my warm saliva seep into your sexy black teddy-fabric...then nipping gently with my teeth and rocking my face side to side, nuzzling your labia with my nose as I stretch your clit back and forth.

Siew Savage: "oohhh fuck" I moan as you start massaging my rosebud firmly.. my legs trapped in your arms that I can't really close my legs or shift away from your assault.. my nails dig into your little hips as I lick firmer into your flower.. but as I feel your mouth and nose against my lace snuggled pussy I freeze for a moment as I feel you returning my treatment back to me... I pull back enough to growl at you "I will fucking own this pussy before the end tonight." let out...

my hands reaching for the crotch of your suit my nails grabbing the thing material, punching my pointer finger through the material to start a hole then my arms flex and rip a hole in your suit from mound to your lower back... gasping and ravenous as your mouth teases and urges on my lust in the moment I dive my tongue deep into your pussy. my hands wrapped around your thighs and ass digging into the softest of the flesh of the region and pulling apart spreading you out to let me try to work my tongue as deep into you as I can like I’m working to get the last drop of water I’ll ever be offered in my life...

my own hips grinding I alternate between grinding into you trying to work with your tongue and trying to squirm and evade at other moments.. my hands just claw hard into the delicate parts surrounding your delicious slit...

Play with Piper: "Ugh! HEY! My suit!!" I huff as you start to puncture the crotch of my transparent white swimwear with your index finger, my cheeks burning with heat as you tear apart the hole you've made, the sound of ripping fabric filling the air as my flimsy outfit gets shredded.  "Ohhhhhhh!" I squeal as you immediately plunge your tongue into my exposed snatch, lapping deeply inside me, your hands kneading and stretching my perky booty-cheeks apart, showing the cameras my little pink rosebud, my legs twitching as I squirm and shudder and sob out in lust-filled panic, wincing from your claws.

My face nuzzles your pussy, but I quickly realize I won't be able to out-pace you like this, so I move my mouth away from your clit, keeping my right index/middle finger pressed over your thong-split pucker, swiftly bringing my left hand between your legs, turning it sideways, palm-flat, fingers extended. "Ugh! I don't fucking think so!!" I huff as I karate-chop down, trying to split your labia and send a deep jolt of agony through your body, giving a girly grunt as I pivot my hips, trying to finally roll you onto your back....hopefully allowing me to sit upright and smother you while lifting my left hand and chopping downward again!

Siew Savage: I scream into your pussy.. your little hand sending a bolt of lightning through my body, my hands and fighting spirit go limp for a moment as you can feel my legs squeezing softly at your sides trying to close my legs.. my hands don't claw but clutch your ass as I moan against your pussy.. you grunt and push yourself up onto my face. your little bubble butt now pressing on my face smothering me and my legs are trapped under your arms holding my legs open and my hips elevated...

I groan into your ass, my hips writhing in the air as I try to cope with the pain without being able to clutch my womanhood. the thought crosses my mind I don't know if this counts as a smother hold or if it's technically going to be drowning.. your hands though snaps me out of my thoughts.. the palm of your hand crushing down on my clit rather hard from the exposed angle I’m in... I shriek harder into your pussy, my hands raking over your hips as my body jerks violently from your attacking my still throbbing pussy..

One of the advantages of my size compared to yours is while I'm folded like this I'm like a coiled spring.. as the pain of your second chop lands and even more brutally than the first chop being in a better position.. my body jerks hard and my elevated legs shoot out like a mousetrap accidentally triggers and snapping closed.. my thick legs push out at your underarms trying to launch you off of me but the action is more an involuntary reaction than a conscious decision...

Play with Piper: My fist chop lands on your pussy, producing a muffled scream of agony from your lips, your long legs spasming and jolting as I pivot my hips and flop you over onto your back. I'm panting and huffing as I sit upright, my nose twitching from the potent aroma of your horny pussy, my face flushed, eyes glassy with lust and fiery with catty rage. "You're mine!"  I growl as I scoot my ass backwards, scrubbing my perky cheeks back and forth until your face is cuddled between them, trying to press my exposed pucker under your nostrils while smearing my slick, puffy, pink labia all over your lips....holding your right leg under my right arm...my left hand rising and smacking down again, making a loud wet SPLAT as I smack your needy pussy. Your legs jolt again, nearly catching my right armpit and prying me away, but I lift my right arm in the nick of time, letting your heels pound the canvas as I sit upright, mounted atop your face. "Mmm! Comfy down there?" I purr as I grin at the cameras, reaching my hands down behind me, scooping up my creamy cupcakes and spreading them apart as I sink my weight more fully onto your buried face, using your nose like a plug for my tight lil' royal rectum, giggling as I listen to your muffled screams and sobs. "Good! Because it's payback time for ruining my outfit..." I hiss as I run my hands over your sprawled-out body, caressing softly over your tits, ribs, and tummy....blue/green eyes glowing as I watch your abs churn and clench, your body still reeling from those two harsh pussy-slaps. Finally, I gather up the front of your lacy teddy in both hands, wrapping my fingers carefully around the delicate cum-and-saliva-drenched fabric...and YANKING toward me, splitting your poor pussy in half, sawing against your clit and between your labia, tugging faster and harder, until I hear the material starting to rip.

Siew Savage: I groan under you.. you lift you spreading your little ass out giving me a brief moment to gasp for a deep breath as you work your ass and pussy down onto my face. adjusting yourself to seal my mouth and nose as tightly as possible. I’m genuinely impressed with your skill applying a face to sit for a moment and your cheeks wrap around mine... I write as I realize it's perfectly airtight in the moment. your hands rubbing and petting down my body to my pussy.. my hands finally reaching up to cup your cheeks...It's in that moment as you yank back against my teddy and the thong crotch is instantly swallowed in my engorged pussy.. I scream against your pussy as my hips thrust up into the air as my pussy tries to run away from the pain.. my hands pull at your ass trying to pull you down trying to get a breath as the material of my attire cuts deep into me grinding and rubbing my clit painfully, the thin material can audibly be heard as it starts making popping sounds as the lace reaches the limits of the delicate material.

Play with Piper: "Mmmm! How's that feel Siew?!" I tease you with a purr-like moan, enjoying your groans and screams, rocking my hips back and forth, cuddling your head into the mat as I coat your face with my warm sticky teen-cream, nuzzling your nose with my tight lil' rosebud. Your hands paw and scratch and slap at my perky backside, making me wince, but I've endured worse already, and there's no way I'm letting you go that easily when I've got you in perfect Princess-worshiping position. My grin widens as your hips jolt into the air, trying to ease the pain in your wedgie-split pussy, the fabric of your suit starting to crackle from the tension, your puffy pink labia on display for the cameras as you spread your legs and bridge upward.``Aww! What's wrong? Can't breathe? Does that naughty pussy hurt? Aww...you poor, pathetic, slut." I flash my tongue at the cameras as I gloat above you, my voice dripping with mock sympathy. "Maybe you should just stop struggling and take it!" I huff, letting my left hand take control of your wedgie and lifting my right hand, licking my fingertips and then bringing them down between your thighs, delivering another firm swat to your reeling puss, intent on splattering your labia and collapsing you back down onto your thick round ass.

Siew Savage: I start to pull harder and harder at your hips trying to force you up off my face with my strength... I'm mortified as I can see the drones all circling overhead... I push hard spreading your cupcakes again as I start to lift you just getting you high enough for me to gasp deeply for a breath. That though is the moment your hand slaps my pussy.. I jerk again your ass dropping back and sealing up my face again...When the shock and pain of your slap radiate through my hips my legs give out from the bridging, as they drop that pushes the tensile strength of my teddy over its limits my ass thudding down to the ground as my  pussy is fully exposed.. my legs clamp together trying to protect my red pussy.

Play with Piper: I thump my cute little butt back down onto your face, re-affirming the facesit, cuddling back into position....sliding my shins backwards and pushing at your biceps, nudging your arms above your head, and trying to slide my ankles over your elbows, pinning you completely....giggling as you clench your thighs around your stinging, swollen, pussy."Aww! Does it hurt? Are you embarrassed?" I coo, scratching my nails gently over your heaving tummy, purring as I watch your body jolt and spasm, the oxygen deprivation starting to take its toll. "Maybe you should just relax and go to sleep..." I tease, sliding my hands underneath the cups of your suit, palming your nipples and kneading your ample tits, rolling them around in little circles, poking your puffy nipples with my thumbs and pushing them inward.....my hips swaying and gyrating as I scrub your head into the mat, leaving only your forehead and awestruck eyes peeking out beneath my perky, porcelain, bottom...the camera-drones circling above us like vultures...flashing them a wink as I purr and smear my throbbing pussy over your lips, coating your face in my fragrant teen-cream, blushing as little globs and tickles of wetness ooze out of me, undoubtedly making a complete mess of your lovely face.

Siew Savage: I start to panic as I feel you pin my arms are pinned down under your ankles and shins.. moaning against your pussy as you grind basically fucking my face as you hold me down... ii try to twist and push you off but your weight has my arms and the better leverage... I groan as your hands slip into my top of my attire tweaking and playing with my nipples, my chest jerking side to side trying to pull my breasts away from your hands...I get an idea that you got me with earlier... I kick my legs up my legs spread as I desperately hope to try and scissor your head knowing I need to pull you off of my face soon or I’m finished...

Play with Piper: "Aw! That's it! Just wear yourself out, sexy girl..." I coo as you jerk and twist your body side to side, pivoting your hips and trying to lift your shoulders, but my adorable little royal ass keeps you pinned, burning away your energy in vain while I pinch and play with your nipples. My eyes widen with concern as you buck your hips and kick your legs up, trying to capture my head between your calves, but I quickly lean to the right and tuck my chin to my chest, ducking underneath your heels.

"Ohh! Almost!" I tease you, grinning and giddy as I slip my right hand out of your top and reach down between your thighs, cradling and rubbing your battered, swollen, pussy....not wanting to give you another chance at my head, trying to placate you with loving little pussy-rubs as you weaken and wither beneath my wicked little booty.

Siew Savage: my legs clap together loudly as I catch nothing but air between my thighs.. my thighs jiggling as my hips drop back down... I growl in frustration into your sweet pussy.. I knew I wanted you sexually before the fight but at this point, I think I'm addicted to the taste of your nectar. That feeling is made worse when I feel your hands caress my pussy.. sending a shudder of pleasure up my body... I start to panic as you have my sore engorged pussy in your hand rubbing and teasing.. the whole time my face is still being used as your own personal Sybian.

I have a million thoughts running through my head right now as my sweat-soaked body tremors here and there as I’m mentally trying to coop with the lingering pain mixed with the pleasure as you caress my hard nipples and my eager pussy, the lust for you as you find on my face putting me over the top. the only thing I can think of is to try and yeah you're out.. my tongue thrusting into your trying to work you your clit hoping I can make you squirm enough that I’ll steal another breath.

Play with Piper: I give a little purr of amusement as you shiver from my caresses, your nipples and clit and labia so swollen to the touch, your naked pussy slick with your excitement, the fragrance of your arousal wafting up to me, making my nose twitch. "Mmmm....that's a good little fucktoy" I tease, gasping and giggling as you thrust your tongue into me, lapping between my labia and grazing the underside of my puffy lil' clit. The sensation makes me squirm, leaning forward just a tiny bit more, letting your nose pop free of my coconut/lavender-scented booty for just a brief moment before I cuddle back down.

"Aww! Are you still trying to get free? Or do you just want to prolong your suffering?" I giggle, arching my back and nuzzling my rich royal rump side to side, scrubbing atop your tongue. "You wuv my yummy widdle pussy, huh Siew?" I tease, shivering as more of my cream dribbles out, smearing your parted lips and rolling down your tongue.

My right thumb swirls and bats at your puffed-up clit, working it in tight little circles like a joystick....my index/middle fingers curling as I gingerly tease open your swollen labia and begin to probe inside of you, plunging up and down slowly and steadily in full view of the cameras...grinning as I hear the wet little squishes coming from your pussy,  pinching and tugging on your left nipple as I churn out your creamy Asian cxnt.

Siew Savage: "oh  fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" just rolls through my mind on repeat even as I’m able to get another breath and as you start rubbing my clit with your thumb. your fingers only having to tease a moment before my lips part seemingly begging to take in anything you offer my pussy at this point. I'm starting to lose my mind under your womanly wiles. moaning louder and louder you can see my chest trying to pant and gasp...

your fingers in my snatch feel it first, the unmistakable pulsing of my inner walls.. my hips start grinding harder against your hand trying to fuck your hand back as my body teeters on the edge and your own fucking of my mouth soon setting me over the edge.. the first wave of pleasure washes over my body immediately and causing my both to tens up... I try to sit up my hips arching up off the ground and you can see as every muscle in my body tenses up. then a split second later the second wave hits and it shatters the tension like glass.

My hips fall to the ground as my legs spread wider on their own lifting my knees up to my chest spread.. my chest convulsing and my big soft breast jiggling wildly from my quaking. My pussy erupting as my cum sprays filling your hand and spraying out towards the drones.. you can feel my howling in ecstasy against your pussy for several moments before my body suddenly drops out of the intensity and just goes dosal and twitching...

Play with Piper: "Mmm! Siew!!!" I gasp as your needy pussy clenches around my probing fingers, your hips bucking upward, riding my skillful little digits, your legs and tummy tensing as you bridge yourself up off the mat. "Nghh! Yesss! Spray that slutty pussy for your Princess!!" I coax, cradling your left tit, sinking my claws into your flesh and groping, shaking your titty side to side, up and down.

My eyes roll toward the back of my head as you moan louder and louder, reverberating through my pussy and pelvis as your licks become more sloppy and infrequent. It doesn't matter though, I'm teetering on the brink as I hump your face into oblivion, my thick little cheeks clapping around yours as I bounce up and down.

Then your legs collapse out from under you, and I pop my fingers free of your spasming pussy, gasping and going wide-eyed as you curl up your legs and spread your thighs. "Ohhh my god!!" I gasp to the cameras as I watch your kitty start to spout like a slutty little geyser, squirting burst after burst of creamy-clear nectar into the air, nearly spattering one of the lenses as the drone gets a square shot of your gushing puss.

"Mmmmm! Yesssss!" I moan as I scrub myself harder on your whimpering face, smearing your lips and bouncing on your nose, stimulating myself, my puffy nipples tenting my suit as my perky tits jiggle....working myself into a little frenzy.
e
Then it's my turn to tense and shudder and gush, rolling my head back and moaning in satisfaction as I spatter your face with my warm rich-scented teen-cream, leaving a big soggy puddle on the mat like a halo around your head, matching the shameful puddle between your thighs.

"Ngh! You are freaking finished!" I huff proudly, blushing and beaming at the cameras as I ride-out the last few bursts of my powerful orgasm....caressing your breasts more gently in my left hand, stroking your erected nipples....raising my right hand, and delivering a decisive little swat to your twitching, drooling, pussy.

"One!"

Siew Savage: my pussy is drooling as you raise up off my face. I think it's a chance to breathe but that’s cut short as you explode onto my face soaking my face and my hair with your honey... I pant for a moment, my mind is blank from my orgasm until you sit back down on my face.. your hand slapping my freshly orgasmed pussy making my whole body jerk hard under you...

"One"      I hear over the speakers but it is like I’m hearing it underwater, my eyes staring up at the ceiling.. my body still twitching softly like little bolts of orgasm remaining wander aimlessly through my body...

"Two"      my feet kick weakly at the ground trying to pull my feet up to my ass but the movement is exhausting after such a hard orgasm. my hips starting to squirm, the thought of needing to escape starts to pass in my mind here and there.

"Three"   my arms start to stir weakly pushing at your bodyweight trying to pull out from under your shins as I can realize I’m getting the tingles in my fingertips...

Play with Piper: ...purring and rubbing your leaking pussy between pin-counts, delivering two more slaps as I count 'two' and 'three'....my adorable eyes gleaming as I watch your tummy tighten and loosen, your legs jolting and twitching with each little spank to your reeling puss....giggling with amusement as you kick your feet in the air, then try to plant them on the mat beneath your thick round ass, your hands gently pawing at my butt.

"Four!"       I announce with another swat to your puss, grinding your clit under the heel of my palm.

"Five!"       ...another crisp, soggy, slap....pinching my thighs tighter around your face, sliding and wiggling my hips backward, re-sealing your lips under my own dribbling fresh-juiced peach, pinching your nose with my tight little pucker.

"Six!"       ...licking my watermelon-glossed lips as I punish your soon-to-be defeated kitty with another little slap....spreading my fingertips in a V-shape to show the cameras your pretty pink insides

Siew Savage: my body jolts hard with every slap to my tender twitching slit... I moan as you finally seal my face back up under your peach and your bubble butt.. my face is red under you as I can feel you spreading my pussy knowing you’re showing my body off for the entire internet...

"Seven"    I keep jolting as you count each time by slapping my pussy with a stinging slap... I start fighting back tears as my body struggles with you in control of me and showing as you want of my body to the world...

"Eight"      I pull my knees up to my ass as my eyes water... I start raising my hips up trying but weakly to buck you off of me...

"Nine"       my hips starting to pop up harder as I can't hold the tears back my body aching and my spirit breaking more and more completely with every tear the streams down my cheeks...

Play with Piper: "Aww! Poor baby! If you'd have just passed out like a good girl, this wouldn't be so embarrassing for you. Now all your sad little fans have to hear their favorite girl cry"   ...gloating and winking to the cameras as you start to bawl beneath my adorable little ass. You buck your hips and curl your legs, but in your wretched state, it's ambiguous whether you're trying to escape, or just humping yourself against my fingers as I spank and rub your battered, beaten, pussy.

"TEN!!"       I cheer, delivering the final firm swat to your lewdly displayed sex, striking right over your engorged clit, swirling your little love button as I raise my left hand in triumph, beaming with pride as the bell rings out over the speakers.  *Ding Ding Ding!!!*

Siew Savage: I sob fully as your last swat stings harder than any of the others... smacking my hips back down onto the ground as the bell rings.. you sit up still on my face even as I can feel you moving around assuming your posing for the cameras as you pose over my body... I get my sobbing under control as I lay under you but I can't stop the crying.. the mix of defeat, humiliation, and shame making it hard to stop the waterworks. the most shame coming from the fact that even in defeat at this point all I can think is wanting to fuck you, and that leaves me astounded at myself and how I let you turn me into this craven slut for you.

Play with Piper: I lick some of your cream off my fingertips, grinning for the cameras and scrubbing my triumphant little butt into your sobbing face for a few more moments. Then I stand up and unzip the back of my ruined suit, peeling down to reveal my naked body, my pale skin glimmering with a thin layer of sweat, my perky breasts proudly on display, pink nipples puffed-out proudly, blushing and giggling as a few of the drones float around my knees, capturing my swollen, cum-slicked, pussy.

Then it's your turn to get stripped....bending down...wiggling my ass as I peel off your shoulder-straps and roll your outfit down to your hips, waltzing around to your legs and working it down your thighs and off your ankles.

"How does it feel getting conquered by a little teenage Princess, Siew?" I tease, raising your outfit like a trophy in my left hand, my right hand on my hip, doing another victory pose with my left foot nuzzling and grinding down atop your drooling pussy.

"Ready for your punishment, loser?"

Siew Savage: I groan as you peel my suit down my body.. struggling a bit with my thicc hips, but soon lay nude on the ground.. the drones hovering close over my face as you step down on my pussy adding to the tears streaming down my cheeks my hair looking like I just got out from under the shower.. after moments of filming and photos I start to sit up my hair slicked back and dripping with your cum and my tears and you lean down and remind me that it's not over for me just yet...

I take a deep breath in and hold it for a moment as I wipe the tears out of my eyes finally getting the tears under control... I sigh sharply and then look up at you meekly and nod my head obediently "Yes princess' 'I say hoping that maybe if I suck up I can curry some favor in the punishment.

Play with Piper: I remove my foot from your pussy, giggling as I wipe my toes on the mat, watching with a smirk as you try to compose yourself, your makeup and hair all messy and smeared with my honey, looking utterly pathetic as you murmur a sheepish 'Yes Princess' ...music to my ears.

"Aww! That's a good girl. Why don't you bow for me? Put that pretty face on the mat, and stick that big booty in the air. Let's give my fans a nice view of my prize."  I wait for you to obey, then I give your bottom a few playful smacks, spreading your cheeks so the cameras can see your pucker.

"Now, you wait right there..." I coo as I finally saunter to the ropes....ducking between them....hopping out of the ring and squatting down to rummage for something underneath the apron.

Siew Savage: I get up to my knees and bow down to you my head at your feet my ass up in the air... you spank my ass my big butt jiggling with each slap leaving a few little red hand prings around my but.. but it's when you spread my ass cheeks to show the camera my star. I squeal again as the shame is somewhat overwhelming.

I try to stay relaxed as you spread me for the camera but I can't help but to squirm uncomfortably, making my pucker wildly as I squirm...

you order me to stay still so I try not to move my forehead on to the ground gasping nervously for what's coming as I hear all kinds of things banging around as you dig under the ring.. my brain is playing through a thousand possible terrifying situations as I wait for you...

Play with Piper: I find what I'm looking for, teasing the cameras with a playful smile as I show it to them, but keep it hidden from you...waltzing around the ring before rolling back underneath the bottom rope, tiptoeing up behind you, nodding in approval as you maintain your submissive posture with only a tiny bit of slutty squirming and whimpering.

"Aww! That's a good girl! Did you miss me?" I giggle as I kneel at your hip, running my right hand along the delicate curve of your lovely body, tracing from your tailbone to the nape of your neck, then caressing your cheek, looking down at you with amusement and affection.

In my left hand, I'm wielding a cordless pink vibrator-wand, and as I'm stroking your face and fawning over your sweat/cum-matted hair, I nuzzle the head of the wand against your sensitive, swollen, pussy....pressing it to you tightly before pressing a button with my thumb and letting the toy rumble to life, slowly drawing the buzzing vibrator-head up and down your puffy labia.

Siew Savage: I gasp when the vibrator still off touches my pussy.. looking back at my face showing pure fear of what your about to do... I look up at you pleadingly not to but I don't dare say a word of protest out loud...

that little pink tool of the devil turns on and I jump at first but then I moan loud my back arching and my hips start to flick down against it... I thought I was brainwashed with lust earlier but that was just a sample as the fastly building orgasm wells up in me.. i look back over my shoulder looking up at you "please princess" I moan out..... "plleeaaasssssseeeee" I wine out as I moan my hips pushing back into your hands as I’m on my hands and knees...

Play with Piper: "Uh uh uh...no whining" I scold you in a teasing motherly voice, shaking my head as I gaze down into your large dark fear-filled eyes, trying to look stern, but I can't help but grin at how pathetic you look.  "Why don't you tell all your fans who owns your big slutty butt?" I coo, more command than a question...patting your cheek....then gliding my right hand back down your body, flipping the vibrator-wand upside down and shifting it from my left hand to my right....clapping my left hand on your right booty-cheek, spreading your ass once more as I snuggle the vibrator up higher, pressing it against your tight little pink star.

Siew Savage: I moan as you keep working my pussy.. looking up at the camera saying as meekly as possible "Princess.....ooohhhh.......PI...PI...PI...Per.....OOOOOOOO WWWWNNNsssss...MMMMmmaYYYeeeeee'' I moan out having to moan taking a few breaths working up the focus to finish the sentence "Bi..bi..BIG.....SlluuuuuuhhhhhhhTeeeeeeeee.....bu...BUTT'' I moan out loud.. you spread my ass out again. making sure you're showing off my starfish again... I'm red thinking you're just trying to humiliate me but then you press my star with the wand and my thighs spread wide spreading my ass some more for you as I let a shockingly low tone of pleasure moan out... I started panting... "I’m coming, I’m cuming, I’m cuming" I start screaming over and over faster and faster until my pussy sprays at the ring hard enough to splash up again.

Play with Piper: I beam with pride as you let out a stammering moan, confessing what you, I, and our fans already knew: that you're big sexy butt has been reduced to my royal plaything.  My left-hand caresses and kneads your cheek as I nuzzle the vibrator up and down, teasing it over your perineum and pussy, then back up to your rosebud, giggling as I see your little pucker tightening and loosening, your legs splaying apart as you lift your ass higher and bow deeper.

My eyes widen as you let out a pathetic, guttural, elongated, moan, and I peek over your upturned backside as you start to whimper in panic, confessing your impending orgasm, my jaw-dropping as I see the powerful gush of pussy-juice spout from your swollen pink sex....rubbing the vibrator against you even harder, making you gush, again and again, sending burst after burst of your nectar arcing and glittering through the air, the myriad of droplets spattering the mat behind, soaking into the canvas like an abstract painting.

Then, once you're all juiced-out, I turn off the vibe and bend down, giving your booty-cheek a playful lick. "Mmm! That's right, slutty Siew...." I purr, standing up and starting to waltz away from you, but I suddenly stop and flash the cameras a devilish grin.

"And just to be sure you don't forget..." I coo sweetly, turning to face your twitchy, upturned, backside....taking a step closer....swinging my left foot up like a soccer player and punting your defeated, drooly, puss with the top of my foot, trying to finish you completely with a wicked cxntpunt KO. 

Siew Savage: I cum over and over... long hard blasts mixed with little dribbles... I buck and writhe through it even at one point reaching between my legs to help you hold it to my slutty pussy... you finally let me collapse down to my chest my ass in the air my body twitching and I groan my head in pour fog, I don't even know where I’m at anymore as my body convulses on its own...

your little foot connects with my pussy the bridge of your foot finding my clit crushing it to my pelvis.. the mind-blowing pain sets me off again and I cum again soaking your toes with as much nectar as my biggest orgasm with the wand.. my body spasms as and causes my to flop over to my back my tongue hanging out of my mouth as I pass out on my back my legs spread out limp except for the occasional twitch.

Play with Piper: ...giggling as you flop onto your back, legs spread, dribbling, drooling, utterly destroyed pussy on display.....

I walk over you, straddling your tummy and squatting down, cuddling my own slick lil' peach on your abs, then sliding to my knees....planting my hands on either side of your heaving tits.

"Sweet dreams, loser" ...I whisper, giving your unconscious lips a lingering smooch, then giggling and winking to the cameras. "Don't forget to like and subscribe!" I chirp, blowing our viewers a kiss before standing up, doing a lil' curtsy, and skipping off to my locker room for a much-needed shower

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Siew Vs Piper (Erotic Pro Wrestling)
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 01:55:07 PM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!  That was the HOTTEST story I have ever read here! 

I LOVED the smaller Red Head dominating the bigger, curvier Asian!  May I have the Winner? 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)