News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Welcome to season seven

• 2 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Welcome to season seven
« on: April 18, 2021, 03:20:02 PM »
Two months after my disputed boxing defeat to Tee, and with the promise of a rematch already agreed, it was time to focus on regaining my wrestling title. My first opponent for the new season would be the woman who, by simply holding me to a draw, denied me the chance to defend my title 14 months ago. I’d beaten Cassy before and tonight I was determined to do it again.

Outside it’s a cold, quiet, dark and frosty February evening but inside the club it’s bright, warm, crowded and noisy. The ring room is full to capacity with excited women and four very lucky men who are about to witness two hours of topless wrestling and boxing from some of the finest fighters the club has ever known.

The highlight of the evening will be a boxing title fight between Donna and Stacey, held over from two weeks previously by mutual agreement. Both women will turn forty in the coming weeks and, in accordance with club rules, this will be their last ever league match. Six weeks ago, Stacey beat to retain the league wrestling title, becoming only the fifth champion to retire undefeated.

Donna will be looking to get even tonight but before that six veteran fighters will contest the first round of the seventh senior wrestling tournament.

A glance around the room shows many familiar faces; former league wrestling champions Clare, Rachel, Christine and Leah; current wrestlers like Francesca, Chloe, Paige and Amber and boxers, past and present, including Lorraine, Alma, Ildiko, Emma and Connie.

Gabi and Suzi are sat at the time keepers’ bench. Erica and Emily enter the room and take up their places as blue and red corner seconds and, finally – to applause from the assembled audience, Jay enters the ring dressed in her referee’s outfit of black briefs and a black and white striped silk blouse and announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight’s event. Later we shall see the final league boxing encounter between two of our finest fighters, both of whom will retire after tonight’s match. But first it’s time for our seventh senior wresting tournament to begin.

This year we are changing the rules and scoring so that our combatants will be measured on their performance alone, not that of their opponents.  Our matches will be fought on a ‘best of five falls’ basis over 20 minutes with one point for each fall and four points for a knock out.

The two fighters with the most points over five qualifying rounds will fight for the title. In the event of two or more fighters having the same number of points after five qualifying rounds, the order will be decided on knockout aggregate.

Now let’s meet the six ladies who will contest this year’s tournament.”

With that the fighters enter the ring one by one and introduce themselves. First, entering from the red corner with her long black hair tied in a pony tail and wearing a black kimono and a pair of black, lace trimmed panties is Cassy. She crosses to the centre of the ring and stands to Jay’s right.

“Hi, I’m Cassy. I’m 57 years old, 5’7” tall, measure 36D-28-40 and weigh 150lbs. I’m also the current senior champion.”

Next, into the blue corner, comes Ellen, her frizzy blonde hair tied back in a bun, wearing the black panties with the large white polka dots and lace trim that have become her trademark. She also crosses to the centre of the ring and stands to Jay’s left.

“I’m Ellen, I’m 55, 5’ 7” tall, measure 38C-29-42 and weigh 155lbs. I’ve won three of the last six tournaments and I intend to win this one as well.”

Next to enter from the red corner is Jan, her short auburn hair cut in a bob, her skin tanned and dressed in canary yellow briefs and a matching yellow jacket, drawn in at the waist and stopping on her hips to emphasise her shapely behind. She stands next to Cassy and announced:

“I’m Jan, I’m 55, 5’3” tall, measure 36B-28-40 and weigh 135lbs. I haven’t won this tournament – yet.”

Ellen is joined on Jay’s right by Nikki, a former league wrestler who is new to the senior tournament. She is wearing her trademark white mini-dress and briefs, her shoulder length blonde hair hanging loose.

“I’m Nikki, I’m 41, 5’5” tall, measure 36C-28-38 and weigh 145lbs. I’m the youngest fighter here and I’ve won the league more times than Ellen and Cassy put together. I’m looking forward to teaching these old ladies a thing or two.”

Next to enter the ring is Peggy, climbing in from the red corner to stand by Jan, her wavy red hair framing her freckled face. She is wearing a red bolero jacket and a black thong showing far more flesh than any of the contenders so far.

“I’m Peggy, I’m 58, 5’2” tall, measure 40DD-30-44 and weigh 155lbs. I may be the old lady here and I may have the biggest tits but, unlike the little blonde upstart on my left, I’ve won this tournament before and I intend to do it again!”

Finally, Tee enters the blue corner and stands by Nikki. Her long brown hair tied in pig tails and wearing a short white towelling robe and white briefs with a teddy bear motif. Despite her height, she looks rather demure alongside her opponents and, when she speaks, seems a lot less sure of herself.

“I’m Tee, I’m 50, 5’9” tall, measure 38B-29-43 and weigh 155lbs. I’m the current senior boxing champion and I’m more of a boxer than a wrestler but I’ll give it my best shot and, who knows, I might just win this one as well.”

The audience applauds as Jay said:

“Ladies and gentlemen, your contenders for the senior wrestling title.  Now here is the order of matches for the first five rounds of the tournament.

In round one Cassy will face Ellen, Jan will face Nikki and Peggy will face Tee.

In round two Cassy will face Jan, Ellen will face Peggy and Nikki will face Tee.

In round three Cassy will face Nikki, Jan will face Peggy and Ellen will face Tee.

In round four Cassy will face Peggy, Ellen will face Nikki and Jan will face Tee.

And in round five Cassy will face Tee, Ellen will face Jan and Nikki will face Peggy.

Now, without further ado, if Ellen and Cassy can go to their respective corners and the rest of you take your seats, we’ll get the proceedings under way.”

So that’s it, time to go. I’ve been waiting for a rematch with Cassy for sixteen months. Last time we met it had ended in a draw but Cassy had really won because she got to fight Carole for the title and is now the defending champion. I’ve held that title three times and I’m determined to win it back from her.

As I watch the other girls leave the ring, I find myself reflecting on my time here. If you’d told me when I first came to the club for my try out against Lesley that I’d still be fighting here thirty years later I wouldn’t have believed you. I wonder what happened to Lesley. Is she still out there somewhere? Is she still fighting?

After I beat Lesley to secure my place at the club, my first league opponent was Cassy. It was my first league fight and her last and I won, as I plan to do tonight.

My reverie is interrupted by Jay’s announcements: “Introducing, in the blue corner, 55 years old, 5’ 7” tall, measuring 38C-29-42 and weighing in at 155lbs – Ellen Shaw!”

I slip of my kimono and drink in the applause of the crowd. The cool air hardens my nipples and causes my breasts to perk up. I know I’m not the most attractive fighter in the club and I’m certainly not in the first flush of youth but tonight I feel beautiful and sexy.

Jay continues: “And in the red corner, 57 years old, 5’7” tall, measuring 36D-28-40 and weighing 150lbs, our reigning senior wrestling champion – Cassy Langford!”

Cassy slips of her robe and suddenly I don’t feel so sexy as I eye her huge, firm 36Ds. I know she used to be a model but she’s 57 and she’s had two kids – she really shouldn’t look that good!

Jay calls us together for the usual pre-fight pep talk. Good clean fight. No dirty behaviour. I’m the boss. Do this. Don’t do that. May the best girl win. Yada, yada, yada – we’ve all heard it a hundred times before.

Then it’s back to our corners. A quick “good luck” and a squeeze of the arm from Erica and then the bell rings and we’re into the first fall.

We come out cautiously and lock up. Initially she gets the upper hand, twisting behind me and going for a full nelson but before she can lock it on, I manage to twist out and reverse the hold. Before I can lock it on, she twists again and tosses me to the mat, dropping across me with her arm around my neck in a headlock.

I roll onto my back, taking her shoulders to the mat. Jay drops next to her and begins to count. She’s forced to break the hold and rolls over, trying to position herself across me. I roll with her and for the next minute or so we struggle for dominance on the mat.

Eventually we break off and come to our feet facing each other, arms loose and ready to pounce. She springs first, grabbing my arm and whipping me into the ropes. As I bounce back anticipating a clothesline, she side-steps and spins me straight into the blue corner.  My back smashes into the turnbuckle.   I stagger forward and a forearm to the tits drops me to my knees.

She closes on me, looking to trap me in a head scissors but I deliver a straight arm chop upwards between her legs and she staggers back clutching herself. I get to my feet and close on her. Three forearms to the breasts leave her dazed.

I close on her, hoist her in the air and body slam her. She hits hard, arching her back and screaming before rolling over onto her knees, arse in the air and head on the mat. The slam has left her winded and she gets slowly to her feet at 8 breathing heavily. I grab her by the arm and go to whip her into the ropes but she reverses the hold and sends me crashing into a corner. My back smashes into the turnbuckles and I slump for a moment as she closes in and monkey flips me. Now it’s my turn to scream as my abused back hits the mat.

As I roll over and come to my knees, I can see she’s also still on the deck. She obviously hasn’t fully recovered from the slam and, fortunately for me, is in no position to take advantage. We both take a 9 count before getting to our feet, locking up and sinking back to our knees.

She twists me onto my back and we spend another few seconds struggling for dominance on the mat. We end up lying on our sides, trapped in a mutual head scissors. My mouth and nose are pressed against her crotch. I can smell her musk and feel the slight dampness in her panties. She must be experiencing the same thing. We stay locked in the scissors for thirty seconds or so but it’s a stalemate and, by unspoken agreement we separate and come to our knees facing each other.

She offers me her open palms and we lock up in a trial of strength. As we pile on the pressure, we shuffle closer until our nipples are brush together. Initially she forces me back. My bum presses on my heels as she leans over me. She stretches out her legs and comes up on her toes in a sort of yoga plank pose. Her muscles strain as she forces me onto my back.

She’s unstable and, as she forces me down, I twist, tipping her over and onto her back. I roll to my left and try to straddle her. She tries to roll clear and end up on her belly as my 155lbs drop across her. She tries to buck me off. I bounce my bum on the smaller of her back and she collapses to the match with a groan.

I quickly spin round and end up sitting on her back with my knees either side of her bum. I grab hold of her feet and cross them, pulling back hard with one hand, pressing her ankles into her bum, I snake my free hand around her chin to apply a chin lock as well as a leg lock. There’s no way she’s getting out of this. She holds out for a few seconds before slapping the canvas to signal her submission.

I release the hold and stand up. She lays face down on the mat as I walk back to my corner and then pushes herself to her hands and knees as Jay announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen. After four minutes and twenty seconds. The first fall, by a submission, goes to Ellen!”

The crowd applauds loudly and I raise my hands in acknowledgement, Cassy is now back in her corner and stares daggers at me across the ring as she waits for her chance to get even.

The bell rings and we come out for the second fall. She goes on the attack immediately. She grabs my right arm and forces it up behind my back. The pain increases as she runs through a series of holds, forcing me to my knees and screaming at me to submit. I steadfastly refuse and after about 30 seconds she releases the hold, leaving me on the mat massaging my abused limb.

Jay starts counting and I take my time getting up, rising to my feet at 9. Cassy is waiting and immediately grabs my right arm again. She whips me into the ropes and clotheslines me on the rebound. As I get to my feet, she grabs me again and whips me into a corner. My back hits the turnbuckles hard and she follows me in with a full body check. Jesus, that hurt! I slump in the corner, completely at her mercy.

For the next minute or so, she throws me around the ring in a series of hip tosses and snap mares. With each throw I’m getting increasing dazed and disorientated. Eventually she hurls me through the ropes and out of the ring.

I land heavily on the mats outside the ring and for a moment I’m winded. I can hear Jay counting but I take a moment before sitting up. I’m facing the audience and, right in front of me in the front row is Tee. She smiles at me in an enigmatic way – what is she thinking?

I get to my feet and climb back into the ring. A slip in under the bottom rope and make it to my feet as Jay counts to nine. I’m still dazed, winded and vaguely distracted. Cassy takes advantage of my weakened state. She grabs my left arm and whips me into a corner. My back slams into the turnbuckles and my whole body is jarred again by the impact.

Before I can react, a kick to my middle doubles me up. I stagger out of the corner clutching my belly but, foolishly, stay on my feet. Cassy steps forward, gabs the back of my head and guides it between her things, trapping me in a standing head scissors. I feel her hands grip my buttocks and then she sits down, taking me with her – my head still firmly between her thighs.  I’m on my knees, straddling her calves with my head trapped. I push up onto my feet, hoping to pull my head clear. She squeezes her legs together, increasing the pressure. My ears are ringing. And then I feel her fingers working their way under the sides of my panties. She pulls my knickers up into a tight wedgie. My head is ringing and my knickers are cutting into my pussy and arse. I’m in agony as a slap the mat and scream out: “I submit! I submit!”

The bell rings and Cassy releases the hold. I flop back to my knees as she gets to her feet and, after a few seconds, stand up myself and pull my panties out of my arse as Jay announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen. After six minutes and fifty seconds. The second and equalizing fall. By a submission. Goes to Cassy!”

And a bloody painful submission it was too!  Now she gets to show boat and drink the applause while I’m still rubbing my sore pussy.

The bell rings for the third fall and we circle each other cautiously for thirty seconds or so before she lunges at me. Grabbing my right arm, she whips me into the ropes and clotheslines me on the rebound. A big smack across the tits puts me on my back.

I get slowly to my feet but before I can collect myself, she does it again. This time her arm catches my throat and I go down clutching my windpipe. That really hurt and I take a full count of nine before coming to my feet to find her waiting again.

She whips me into the ropes for a third time. This time, as I bounce back, she grabs me in a tilt-a-whirl slam and smashes me to the deck. I land hard and the air rushes out of my lungs. She drops across me. Her left breast pancaking across my nose and mouth.

I can’t move! I hear Jay’s voice counting: “One...”

I try to bridge and kick out but I’m too winded.

“Two...”

Cassy’s nipple brushes my lips. I open my mouth and take bite. She squeals.

“Three!”

The bell rings and Cassy rolls off me and I hear her complaining: “She bit my tit!”

“Stop whinging bitch, you won the fall.” I say, lying on my back and struggling to get my breath back. Jay comes into view staring down at me: “Any more biting and you’ll get a public warning.”

I sit up sheepishly and look round. Cassy is still cradling her injured boob. We both get up and walk back to our corners as Jay announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen. After seven minutes and forty seconds. The third fall, by a pin, goes to Cassy. Cassy leads by two falls to one.”

Shit! Where did that come from? Now I’m behind and I’ve got it all to do.

The bell rings for the fourth fall and I come out on the attack but she stops me dead with a kick that connects with my left breast and knocks the wind out of me. I drop to my knees, clutching my chest. She steps over me, clamps her thighs around my neck and sits down, taking me to the mat trapped in a head scissors.

She’s got plenty of leverage and I’m quickly in trouble as she locks her ankles and starts to squeeze. I try to bridge out but it’s useless. I grab her feet and try to pull them apart but she’s not budging. In desperation I squeeze her thighs looking for a pressure point. She’s had the scissors on for almost thirty second and I’m starting to black out when I get lucky. I obviously find a sensitive spot. She yelps, uncrosses her legs and her thighs spring open. As her feet drop to the mat, I rock my head back, smashing my skull into her pubic bone. She screams and clutches herself as I scramble clear.

Another two minutes of writhing on the mat follows as we try to dominate each other. We’re both breathing hard and our sweaty bodies make squelching noises as we rub together. She catches me in a body scissors but the sweat acts as a lubricant and I’m able to twist round and come to my knees before forearming her in the gut. Her legs spring apart and she clutches her belly as I stay on my knees for a moment, catching my breath.

Jay starts counting and we get to our feet at nine, facing each other. I have my back to the ropes. She launches a forearm at me but I duck under, it coming up behind her. I slip my hands under her armpits, locking her in a full Nelson. She drops to her knees with me on her back and bends over the middle rope. I release the nelson so that I don’t drag her with me. Gravity takes over and I roll forward dropping through the ropes and landing on my bum facing away from the ring. I glance up. Above me she’s on her knees, hanging over the middle rope with her head arms and boobs outside the ring. I jump to my feet, grab her under the armpits and pull her out of the ring. She lands on top of me knocking me onto my back.

Jay has already started counting as we get to our feet, me facing the ring and her with her back to it. I forearm her in the tits and push past her as she folds. A chop to the shoulders drops her to her knees as I scramble back into the ring.

This might just get me a knockout but no, she hauls herself up on the ring apron and rolls under the bottom rope, scrambling to her feet just as Jay is about to count 10. She’s still dazed and I move quickly to take advantage of that.

I catch her in a front headlock and sit down quickly, smashing her head into the mat and paying her back for earlier. Before she can recover her senses, I pull her head between my legs.  Now it’s my turn to show off the power of my thighs. I roll to one side and squeeze with all my strength. She paws at my thighs but she trapped and she knows it. Her nose is buried in my snatch and I can feel her breath getting fainter. Just before she passes out, she taps out her submission. I open my legs and she gratefully flops out from between them and lays on her back gasping for breath. I get to my feet and go back to my corner. She stays on her back as Jay announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen. After ten minutes and forty seconds. The fourth and equalising fall, by a submission, goes to Ellen!”

So, we’re just past the half way mark and it’s a one fall shoot out for the match. Looking at Cassy, still on her back and struggling for breath as the break nears its end, I’d say the smart money is on me.

The bell rings for the fifth and final fall. We lock up and quickly go to the mat. For the next couple of minutes, we struggle for dominance on the canvas. First one and then the other getting the upper hand. We’re both soaked in sweat and slipping and sliding over each other, our sticky bodies making some very unladylike noises. The action becomes increasing sensual. Breasts and crotches are rubbed in each other’s faces as we squirm around. She squeezes my tits. I respond in kind, twisting her nipples and massaging her D cup melons. She grabs my pussy through my panties and rubs vigorously. Again, I respond in kind, she very wet down there.

We keep struggling. I’m on top but she rolls us over and tries to grapevine me. For a moment she pauses. She stares down at me, mouth open and beads of sweat dripping of her lips and nose and splashing on my face. Almost silently she mouths the words: ”I want you.” I don’t answer but I’m more turned on than I can ever recall during a fight.

I tell myself not to be distracted. I roll her over and get on top of her. We writhe for a moment, breast to breasts, nipple to nipple, as I try a grapevine but fail. She tried to buck me off but I keep on top of her, sliding around looking for an opening. I want to wrap this up before I get too turned on.

I manage to get my body across her and go for the pin, a reversal of the third fall. Jay drops to the mat and counts:

“One…”

Cassy’s mouth closes around my right nipple and…

“Bitch!” I scream as pain courses through my right boob. I break off and come to my knees, clutching my mammary.

“She bit my tit!” I explain tearfully to a bemused Jay.

Cassy sits up grinning and says: “Tit for tat – you bit mine, I’ll bite yours.”

At this point I see red. The sexual tensions of the last few seconds go out the window. An open-handed slap to her face knocks her back to the mat and I leap on top of her. The rule book goes out of the window as, for the next minute or so, I work her over catfight style on the mat. I grab her hair, bang her head on the canvas, slap her face and knee her in the crotch but Jay doesn’t intervene. To her credit Cassy gives as good as she gets, hands in my hair, knees to my pussy, punches to my kidneys and grabs at my boogs, worrying me like a terrier but slowly I dominate. I end up sitting on her belly repeatedly forearming her boobs and slapping her face. Her hands are squeezing my tits but they suddenly drop to her sides. It looks like she’s done.

I’m not in much better shape myself. My tits are on fire, my fanny aches and I’m exhausted. I slowly get to my feet and Jay starts counting. At three Cassy rolls over and slowly gets to her feet with her back to me as the count reaches nine. Jay stops counting and I grab her from behind and run her into the turnbuckles. I step back and she hangs on the ropes for a second before dropping to her knees.

Jay starts counting again and Cassy pulls herself up on the ropes, turns and takes a step towards me, arms loose at her sides. Then she surprises me with a forearm to my aching boobs. That hurts and I stagger back. Another one follows and another. Each one hurts more than the last. Slowly she forces me back into the opposite corner and now it’s me hanging on the ropes. She continues to pound my tits until I collapse to my knees. Then a knee to my jaw lays me out.

Jay starts counting but I’m out cold. I come to as the count reaches four. My head is ringing. What happened? I thought I had this sewn up and suddenly I’m struggling to beat the count.

I make it up at nine and find myself facing her. I’m swaying slightly but I’m pleased to see she seems to be in a similar state. I offer her my palms and we lock up. We struggle for supremacy, closing on each other until we are breast to breast, rubbing nipples, mouths open and breathing hard. In a bizarre twist our mouths come together and suddenly we’re kissing. I feel her weaken slightly and then she squeals and drops to her knees. Looking down at her I realise she’s just cum. I stagger back on the ropes and orgasm as well.

Not full-blown orgasm, just one of those mini eruptions that we ladies of a certain age still have. Looking across at Cassy I sense her experience is the same as mine. None the less I’m shocked. Yes, this has been a passionate, intense battle against a very attractive woman but in all my years of fighting I’ve never cum in the ring before without intense direct stimulation. 

I’m sitting on the middle rope completely powerless as a wave of pleasure courses through me. Cassy is on her knees and I can tell from her glazed expression she’s in a similar state. Fortunately for her, Jay works out what has happened and hesitates for a moment while we both collect ourselves before she starts counting. Cassy gets slowly to her feet, her eyes still glazed and staggers forward. I stand up and advance shakily to meet her.

Her climax has clearly been a bit more intense than mine and she’s struggling but I sense she’s not done yet. At this stage I could go for the knockout but I’m tired, aching and aroused – it’ll take a few more moves to put her out of it so, at two falls each, I opt for the easier option.

As we come together, I grab her by the neck and the soaking wet crotch of her panties, hoist her up, turn her head down and body slam her back down onto the mat before dropping onto her shoulders.

My arse is firmly in her face, my cum soaked knickers pressed on her mouth and nose. She tries to bridge and buck me off but a forearm to her belly stops her. Jay drops to the mat alongside us and starts to count: “One!... Two!!... Three!”

The bell rings and I feel Cassy’s struggling body go limp beneath me as she realises it’s over. I raise my arms in victory: “Yesssss!”

For a moment I remain sitting on her face. I’m exhausted and trying to catch my breath. Slowly I come to my knees, allowing her to breathe again. I stand up and look down at her, still lying on her back with my sticky love juices smeared over her face. She looks up at me with a rueful smile. I bend down and offer her my hand. She takes it and I pull her to her feet.  As we embrace our nipples rub together. She kisses me again and whispers in my ear: “See, I told you you’d get your chance. You won, I’m yours later.”

Our sweaty bodies separate and we return to our corners for the official announcement.
Erica offers me a towel and I rub myself down before taking a large gulp from a water bottle she offers me. I’m still breathing hard and sweating like a pig. Despite the towel, water still drips of my hair and face but the cool air blows over me as I stand with my nipples still erect waiting for the referee.

Jay calls us to the centre of the ring and takes hold of our wrists as she announces the result:

“Ladies and gentlemen. After fourteen minutes and forty seconds the fifth fall goes to Ellen. Ellen wins by three falls to two!”

With that she raises my hand in victory. Cassy smiles across at me and winks.

Soaked in sweat, exhausted and aching I drink in the applause from the audience. First blood to me!

Formalities over Erica hands me my kimono and I slip it on and leave the ring, returning to my seat by the blue corner as Nikki steps into the ring in my place. To my mild surprise Cassy follows me and sits down in the seat vacated by Nikki, between Tee and myself. She slips her hand down the front of my panties. I do the same to her and we gentle massage each other’s pussies as we watch Nikki and Jan fight. From the corner of my eye I see Tee watching us with mild disgust but she says nothing. Well, fuck her - but first I'll finger fuck Cassy.

Sadly, my elation is short lived. In the next match Nikki’s youth and power proved too much for Jan, who failed to beat the count, and then veteran Peggy used her big boobs to knock out Tee so I ended the evening in third place with three points to their four. That’ll teach me to take the easy option.

Over the next few weeks, I’ll be posting some more boxing stories but the more observant of you will have noticed that there are 14 other wrestling fights mentioned at the start of this story (not to mention a boxing title fight). No further spoilers as such but 8 of those wrestling matches end in knockouts and, after 5 qualifying rounds one fighter has 15 points, one has 14 points, two have 13 points and two have 12 – it was a close tournament.  If anyone would like to read about a particular encounter leave a comment and I’ll see what I can do for you.

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: Welcome to season seven
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 04:24:24 PM »
Wow...such an exciting read.  Great writing.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline bosom-buddy

Re: Welcome to season seven
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 12:26:13 AM »
What a superb contest described so skilfully. Thanks. I for one am looking forward to hearing more of your first opponent Lesley all those years ago!