News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jewel Kilcher vs Vanessa Hudgens

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Jewel Kilcher vs Vanessa Hudgens
« on: April 18, 2021, 09:30:33 PM »
   Jewel and Vanessa Hudgens faced each other across a wrestling ring.  Jewel wore a purple tank top, trunks, and boots while Vanessa wore a white sports bra, trunks and boots.  Jewel smiled as they walked to the middle of the ring.
   "You're a good singer, a good dancer, and a pretty good actress, but your win loss record in the ring isn't so hot." said Jewel.
   "That just means that Little Baby V is going to have to start fighting dirty, and you get to be lucky victim number one." said Vanessa.
   "Why do I find that so hard to believe coming from that sweet face." said Jewel.
The bell sounded and Jewel reached for Vanessa's shoulders.  Vanessa ducked under Jewel's arms and brought her knee up into Jewel's gut.
   "Oooff!" grunted Jewel as she bent over.
   "I'm looking for some gold, Jewel, and you're just a pretty little stepping stone." said Vanessa as she drove her forearm into the side of Jewel's head.
Jewel staggered over to her side and Vanessa walked after her.  Vanessa's dark eyes widened when Jewel put one arm around Vanessa's waist from the front and picked up her legs with the other arm.
   "Oh crud." groaned Vanessa.
Jewel dropped down so a sitting position, slamming Vanessa down on the mat flat on her back.  Vanessa arched her back as she tried to suck in the air that had just been forced out of her lungs.  Jewel got back to her feet and snapped a quick kick into Vanessa's ribs.
   "I'm nobody's stepping stone." said Jewel.
Jewel walked to the corner and climbed up on the top turnbuckle and crouched there waiting for Vanessa to slowly make it back to her feet.  Vanessa turned around just as Jewel launched herself.  Jewel's outstretched arm caught Vanessa across the collar bone and sent her right back down to the mat gasping for air.  Jewel walked back over to Vanessa and grabbed her by the throat.
   "This could be a record for your shortest defeat." said Jewel as she pulled Vanessa to her feet.
Vanessa gulped and gagged as she tried to push Jewel's arm away.  Jewel put her hand on Vanessa's side and picked her up off the mat, then drove her back down flat on her back again.
   "You're spending an awful lot of time on your back, but then from what I hear you're used to that." said Jewel as she put her right foot on Vanessa's belly.
The referee began to count and Vanessa let out a scream as she rolled her shoulder off the mat and punched Jewel just above her right knee.  Jewel went down with a scream as Vanessa sat up.  Vanessa crawled over to Jewel, put one hand on Jewel's calf and the other on her thigh, then picked her body up in a hand stand before dropping down and driving her knee into Jewel's right leg just above Jewel's knee.  Jewel screamed as her body twisted in pain.  Vanessa stood up and backed away from Jewel.  Vanessa ran back toward Jewel, jumped, and drove both her knees down into Jewel's right thigh.  Jewel groaned as she pulled herself toward the corner and Vanessa smiled as Jewel pulled herself up to her feet.
   "You're so worried about what I'm going to do to that knee, that you're leaving yourself open, and you do make a pretty little punching bag." said Vanessa.
Jewel grimaced in pain as Vanessa popped a hard right into Jewel's belly.
   "I was at a political speech a few months ago, which turned into an all out brawl in pool of mud, and I watched Chelsea Clinton knock out AOC and I've always wanted to try the way she did it.  You would make the perfect victim for that." said Vanessa.
Vanessa put her hands on Jewel's ribs and stood her up straight.  Vanessa moved in close to Jewel, used the index finger and thumb of her left hand to pinch Jewel's nose closed, turned her head a little, and kissed Jewel's lips.  Jewel's eyes widened, then snapped shut as Vanessa began to pound stiff right hooks into Jewel's belly.  Vanessa closed her eyes and shuddered as she felt Jewel's breath shoot into her mouth with every punch.  Vanessa heard the referee counting and backed away on the four count, but Jewel slithered down the turnbuckles very close to passing out from lack of oxygen.  The referee checked on Jewel and asked if she wanted to continue.  Jewel nodded and forced herself back up to her feet.  Jewel stepped out of the corner as Vanessa ran to the ropes.  Vanessa bounced off the ropes and ran back to Jewel.  Vanessa dropped low and hit a dropkick on Jewel's right leg.  Jewel screamed in pain as she fell over in the middle of the ring.  Vanessa got back to her hands and knees and crawled across Jewel.  Vanessa lifted Jewel's left leg to extra leverage as she lay back across Jewel's chest.  Jewel lifted her right leg and used it to kick out before the referee could count to three.
   "I had hoped you would take the hint and just stay down.  I know that had to hurt." said Vanessa as she leaned over Jewel.
Jewel put arm around Vanessa's neck and the other behind Vanessa's thigh and rolled Vanessa down to the mat on her shoulder.  The referee almost made it to three before Vanessa kicked out.  Vanessa got back to her feet with a look of fury on her face.
   "Why won't you just give up." screamed Vanessa.
Vanessa walked around Jewel stomping down on her body, starting with her left arm, then her chest, her belly, her left thigh, left shin, right shin, right thigh, belly, chest, right arm, then a final stomp down on Jewel's forehead.
   "Now!  Stay down." spat Vanessa as she sat down on Jewel's chest.
As the referee counted Jewel raised her legs and hooked her feet under Vanessa's arms.  As Jewel kicked with her feet, she pulled Vanessa back and onto the mat on her shoulders as Jewel sat up.  As the referee counted Vanessa's shoulders, Vanessa rolled through, put her feet on the mat and stood up.  Vanessa put her shoulders under Jewel's thighs and rolled Jewel up on her shoulders.  As Jewel started to kick out, Vanessa grabbed the waist of Jewel's trunks and held her down.  When the referee counted to three Vanessa hopped back and raised her hands with a gleeful smile.  The crowd booed as Jewel complained to the referee, but he just shook his head and raised Vanessa's hand.
   "Is that a win you can be proud of?" asked Jewel.
   "Oh just hobble back to the dressing room and quit whining." said Vanessa.
Jewel ran toward Vanessa with her arms outstretched to grab Vanessa.  Vanessa ducked under Jewel's arm and waited for Jewel to turn around.  Jewel turned in time to see a perfect crescent kick from the wrong end as Vanessa's foot caught Jewel in the jaw.  Jewel spun around with her eyes glazed over and fell to the mat.  Vanessa gave Jewel a good kick in the ribs, then crawled through the ropes, and left Jewel laying staring up at the lights.