News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Brawling with the college kid next door

• 1 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
Brawling with the college kid next door
« on: April 19, 2021, 12:31:31 AM »
The loud thunk of the air conditioner turning off as the power failed woke me out of a sound sleep. I reached over my slowly stirring wife to grab my phone on the nightstand: 2:21 AM. I drowsily looked up the number for the power company and was fighting with the automated menu when a trap beat started thumping through the walls.

Our neighbors must have had a battery-powered boombox - they were always loud, but usually the air conditioner and white noise machine drowned out their parties. This time, it was so loud it almost drowned out my wife's cursing as she got out of bed.

Curious what Grace was doing, I turned the phone so the illuminated screen faced towards her - it was faint, but provided just enough light to let me see as she slipped her fuzzy cream bathrobe over her purple silk nightie. "Where are you going?" I yelled over the music. I couldn't hear what she yelled back, but her angry pointing at the house next door left little doubt.

I threw some pajama pants and a T-shirt on and followed my wife down the stairs and out the door. Sure enough, the neighbors on our left side were sitting in cheap plastic chairs on the front lawn in a semicircle around a comically loud boombox. There were two girls and two boys, one of the dudes lazily waving to my wife as she walked up. Grace picked up the boombox, and one of the girls barely had time to shout "Hey!" before my wife slammed the music player to the sidewalk, silencing it as it broke into countless shards.

The resulting silence was almost oppressive. My wife stood there glaring down the neighbors; the two guys stayed seated, and one of the girls, a tan blonde, went over to stare at the shattered remains of the boombox, but the other girl - a big redhead -  climbed out of her chair, coming up to my wife and getting in her face.

The resulting screaming match was almost as loud as the music had been. Grace was upset enough for half her curses to be in Korean; she's second generation and this only came out when she was losing control of herself, although this didn't seem to phase our neighbor, whose name I picked up as Natalie, mostly from her friends pleading with her to calm down and go back inside.

What finally pushed it over the edge was Natalie poking her finger in my wife's chest and screaming at her to go back to bed before I make you eat dirt, grandma. At this Grace launched herself at Natalie and got in two hard hits to the face before me and one of the other guys pulled them apart.

I tried to drag my wife back to our house, but she planted her feet and refused to move. Incredibly, both women were still yelling at each other, and I could see from the other guy's face he was having trouble holding Natalie back, too. Both women calmed down just enough to convince us to let them go - they both wanted to fight, and I knew it was pointless trying to reason with my wife when she was like this.

But of course they couldn't be brawling in the front yard, so we went into the neighbor's house - they were college kids and it was cluttered, but they had a guest bedroom big and empty enough to contain the fight. All the spectators formed a circle around the two women. There wasn’t a lot of light; one guy and the other girl lit up the scene with the flashlights on their phones.

Grace shrugged off her bathrobe and slippers and handed them to me as I sized the two fighters up. Just looking at their size, this was going to be a massacre; our neighbor was five inches taller and fifty pounds heavier than my wife, who looked underdressed in just her silk slip. Grace is all of 5'4" and maybe 130 pounds, with her slip not doing much to hide her pert B-cups and small, tight ass. She'd washed her hair right before bed (it helped her cool down) and it was a snarled nest on top of her head, which made her look slightly crazed; at least it made her look a little dangerous, since her round face and small mouth usually made her look more cute than threatening.

Her opponent had shed her shoes and socks, but still had on jean shorts and a red tank top she was spilling out of; Natalie was about 5'9" and a wide 190 pounds or so, her long red hair falling past her shoulders in a mop. She had kind of a square jaw and her mouth was a little too large, but she was otherwise pretty attractive. She looked a little buzzed, which I guessed might cancel out my wife's sleep deprivation.

Of course, looks aren't everything - although Natalie appeared to have the upper hand from the get go, this wasn't the first fight my wife's temper had got her in, and I knew she could be incredibly fast and vicious when she was backed into a corner. If Natalie didn’t know how to fight, I think my wife had a pretty good chance; if she did, well, I didn’t want to consider that outcome too long.

The fight started as Grace slapped Natalie hard across the face. The big redhead clearly wasn't prepared for this and took a stumbling step away. Grace followed her, going low and kicking Natalie’s left leg out. The bigger woman fell backward, landing hard on the carpet and lay there dazed.

My wife pounced, laying a stomp into her opponent’s big stomach. The redhead groaned, rolling over and trying to get up, but as soon as she got to her hands and knees Grace floored her with a roundhouse kick to the head. It looked like Grace had this locked up as she jumped on her opponent, landing as hard as she could, slamming her butt into Natalie's stomach. Still pressing her attack, my wife grabbed her opponent’s long hair and started slamming her head into the floor.

This might have been the end of the fight right here if the other girl hadn’t interfered. At first she pleaded with her friend to get up, but as Grace kept smashing Natalie’s skull into the floor, it was clear the redhead was beyond any resistance; the other girl switched to pleading with Grace, saying she won the fight and asking her to stop.

But my wife was in the grip of an adrenaline rush. She only released Natalie and got to her feet as the other girl stormed up to her, screaming at Grace to leave the beaten redhead alone: “You fucking won! Stop it! You won, okay?”
“I want to hear her say it!” Grace barked, going face to face with the other girl.
“Well, she can’t, because you fucking knocked her out cold! You won, all right? Would you just go home now, you mean old bitch?”

With that Grace slapped this lady across the face and now these two were fighting. Other Girl didn’t do any better than Natalie; she tried to back my wife off with a wild swing at her face, but Grace weaved around it, smashing her fist into Other Girl’s tummy, who bent over with a gasp. A right hook to the side of her head put this girl down, and Grace stood over her for a second, panting, her eyes wide and crazy.

“Anyone else?” she yelled at the two guys. “You?” She pointed at the guy lighting the room up, a scrawny black dude. He shook his head. “You?” She pointed at the second guy, a short white guy. He just stared at the floor.

“Good,” she growled. “Now the next time you assholes start your god damn music, I’m coming back over here and-”
Grace froze, turning slowly to see her redheaded opponent rising up off the floor. Amazingly, Natalie seemed to have caught her second wind; I’d have sworn those head slams would have put her out, but she surprised me with her resilience, back on her feet, an angry scowl on her face.

“You need another lesson, girl?” Grace spat. “I’ll knock you out for good this time -”
She didn’t get any further than that as Natalie charged her with a scream. Grace tried to duck out of the way, but the room was so small, and the women so close together, there was nowhere to go; Natalie slammed into her with a sloppy tackle, taking both women down to the floor. The heavy redhead landed on top of my wife, squashing her flat, then rolled off her, panting.

Grace had the air knocked out of her by the impact, but still had enough sense to start wildly kicking at Natalie as the redhead tried to press her advantage; the bigger woman had to back off as my wife got to her feet. They circled for a second before Natalie charged again, this time opening her arms wide and attempting a grab; instead of trying to dodge out of the way. Grace ran forward herself, launching her knee at her opponent’s belly. Natalie saw this coming too late and took the hit full force, gasping at the impact and stumbling backwards, then slowly sinking to her knees, holding her tummy.

Grace followed, bracing her hands on Natalie’s shoulders and slamming her knee up into the redhead’s jaw. Natalie fell back with a groan, and Grace set about stripping her, pulling the redhead’s tank top and jean shorts off, leaving her in just a beige bra and plain white bottoms.

That gave Natalie enough time to get up, and the women faced off again, fists held high. Grace came in aggressively, throwing quick jabs; I’d seen her fight enough to know she was trying to create a nice big hole in her opponent’s guard to throw a punch through. Natalie, on the other hand, looked exactly like a woman who hadn’t been in a serious fist fight her entire life; her instincts were good enough to keep her hands and arms in kind of the right position, but she was basically at my wife’s mercy as she soaked up the jabs, moving too slow to block any of them, occasionally throwing clumsy counter punches that Grace easily sidestepped.

But I guess my wife waited too long to actually land the knockout blow as Natalie surprised her, coming forward with a grab attempt. Grace shot her best right into Natalie’s face, but the redhead took the hit and kept coming, wrapping her arms around my smaller wife, lifting her straight off the floor with a scream as she began squeezing.

Grace was in trouble right away, kicking frantically to no effect; she had her arms trapped by her sides, and I could already see her panting as the bigger woman started squeezing the life out of her. Natalie, snarling, started shaking her back and forth for good measure, Grace’s head whipping around on her shoulders.

My wife just had to hang on and ride this out; by the time Natalie got tired and threw her down to the floor, Grace looked totally winded, her face almost as red as her opponent’s hair, her breathing coming in heavy, raspy gasps. For a second I was afraid she wasn’t going to be able to get up, finished in one move by her Natalie’s superior strength.

“Not so tough now, you old bitch!” Natalie gloated, her hands on her wide hips as she stared down at my wife. “Come on, you done already, you old bag? Huh?”
With a tired moan Grace rose to the challenge, rolling over and getting up. But I could see from her sloppy guard she was hurt badly, and this time as the women closed Natalie easily took the upper hand, knocking Grace’s punch away, then grabbing my wife’s tits through her thin slip.

This looked to be more like the kind of fight Natalie was used to as she began squeezing and pulling on Grace’s boobs. My wife wailed in agony, trying to pull Natalie’s hands off her chest; when this didn’t work she tried to knee her opponent between the legs. She missed badly, but this seemed to piss Natalie off, who released my wife’s chest only to lay her out flat on her back with a blockbuster right to the jaw. Her form was terrible, but she was so strong it didn’t really matter; she left Grace knocked for a loop, unable to resist as the redhead stripped her down, yanking her shift up and over her head, then pulling her bottoms down.

My now naked wife managed to stand up, but Natalie had the momentum now, closing in and smashing her big fist into my wife’s stomach. Grace backed up, trying and failing to back Natalie off with some kicks, instead eating a left to the face and then a right to the belly. My wife staggered back into the wall, only to take a left to the face that set her nose bleeding.

“You had enough now?” Natalie barked. “Or do I have to knock you out cold? Huh?”
Grace’s answer was to spit in her opponent’s face. Natalie bellowed with rage, drawing her right arm back for the knockout hit, but Grace brought her up short, reaching between her opponent’s legs and squeezing her pussy.

The big redhead stopped dead, yelling in agony. My wife knew exactly how to work this hold, and Natalie sank down to her knees, gasping, unable to break my wife’s grip for all her strength, the pain robbing her big arms of their power. Grace pushed her over onto her back, smoothly sitting down on the bigger woman’s stomach, facing her feet, without letting up even the slightest bit of pressure on the crotch claw. Grace asked if she gave up, and I have to hand it to the younger fighter's toughness as she sobbed out a no. With an annoyed sigh Grace leaned forward to pour even more pressure into the hold; Natalie swung her right leg up in a frantic escape attempt, getting lucky as her knee smashed square into my wife’s forehead.

Grace fell off her opponent and both women were slow to recover, Natalie massaging her sore pussy through her panties, my wife rubbing her face and making sure her nosebleed had stopped. I didn’t think the fight could last much longer as both women got up; Grace looked dazed from the hits she’d taken, while Natalie couldn’t seem to stand up straight, still taller than my wife as she hunched over.

They closed and my wife darted at her opponent, looking to get her crotch claw re-established; in her eagerness to finish the bigger woman off, she made a mistake picking the obvious move as Natalie saw this coming, stopping Grace dead with a left to the belly. Natalie followed up with a huge right to the head, her fist smashing into my wife’s jaw; Grace was floored again, and I was wondering how much more punishment she could take as she crashed into the ground with a grunt. Natalie grabbed my wife’s ankles, spreading her legs wide.

“See how you like this!” she howled, raising her foot over my wife’s crotch. “Fucking bitch! You won’t be walking for a year!” Everyone in the room had a great view of Grace’s hairy bush, but being humiliated was the least of her problems; it looked like her opponent was about to split her in half with a crotch stomp. Grace covered herself with her hands, and when Natalie’s stomp came, it didn’t look like it landed right; I’m sure this hurt my wife’s hands, but nothing like what Natalie had intended. Grunting in annoyance, she tried again, but this time Grace caught her foot in midair.

The women were now locked in probably the weirdest stalemate I'd ever seen; Natalie had position but not enough skill to know what to do with it, and my wife had a skill advantage but was stuck helplessly on her back, only able to prevent Natalie from stomping her pussy. After a few attempts to free her foot, Natalie finally managed to pull her leg away from my wife, but she had to use so much power that she dropped my wife's ankles, taking a step sideways to avoid falling down. Grace quickly rolled to her feet and the two women faced off again.

Natalie tried to strike first with a sharp punch aimed at her opponent's stomach, but my wife caught the redhead's arm, stepping behind Natalie's back, twisting her limb up into a hammerlock. Natalie made a rookie mistake, bending over instinctively in front of my wife to try and ease the pressure. This was exactly the wrong move, and Grace capitalized quickly, yanking Natalie’s bottoms down with her free hand, giving me and the guy I was sitting next to a view of Natalie’s pale, doughy ass; I could only imagine what Other Girl and the other guy, on the other side of the action, were seeing.

Grace next put her foot in the crook of Natalie's right knee and pushed, making the big redhead kneel down, still trapped in the hammerlock. Unfortunately, it was now my wife making the mistake as Natalie rocked forward with all her weight, tossing my surprised wife over her back with a shriek. Grace landed awkwardly on her neck and back, rolling away and up to her knees on pure instinct; I could see from her face she was hurt and dazed from the landing, but still she began approaching Natalie, both women on their knees.

Grace had her fists up in front of her face to throw and ward off punches; Natalie had her hands further out, palms toward her opponent, to grapple. As they came close Natalie made the first move, grabbing awkwardly at my wife, who ducked out of the way, then came in and buried her fist in Natalie’s soft gut. The redhead gasped, covering her stomach, an understandable reaction but exactly the wrong one as she left herself open. Grace started smacking Natalie’s head back and forth with hooks, smashing her fists into the redhead’s face; Natalie somehow stayed vertical long enough to take a few of these before a finishing right knocked her half out; Grace backed up to get out of the way as Natalie flopped forward helplessly.

My wife unhooked Natalie’s bra and pulled it off, leaving both women completely naked, then sat on Natalie’s back, looping the bra around the redhead’s neck and pulling. I could see Natalie’s eyes bugging out as Grace worked the choke, the frantic redhead clawing at the constricting material, trying and failing to get a finger between it and her windpipe. Her face became beet red as my wife laughed in cruel victory.

“You had enough?” Grace gloated. “Ready to give up now?”
Natalie, of course, couldn’t respond; her tongue flopped out of her mouth as her eyes rolled back in her head. Both I and Other Girl got up, ready to stop my wife from killing her opponent, but seeing this Grace sighed, releasing the pressure and lowering Natalie to the ground, leaving her laying on her chest.

Grace stood up, circling Natalie and casually throwing kicks into her sides: “You done? Huh?”
“She gives up,” Other Girl muttered.
“Gotta hear her say it!” Grace barked. “She’s not out cold this time!” Grace got on her knees next to Natalie, rolling the big woman over onto her back; I could see the angry red mark on the beaten woman’s neck where Grace had choked the life out of her. Grace straddled Natalie, dropping her weight into the redhead’s stomach, bringing Natalie to life with a gasp, her eyes wide in terror as she looked up at my victorious wife.

"You had enough?" Grace asked, reaching down and flicking Natalie's cheeks with her finger. "Ready to give up?"
“Yuh,” Natalie nodded. “I give up.”
"Say you're my bitch."
"I'm your bitch," Natalie managed. Grace slapped her viciously across the face.
"Louder!"
"I'm your bitch!" Natalie screamed. "I'm your bitch!"

Grace smiled a nasty little smile and leaned down, looking straight into Natalie's face: "You're about to find out what that really means." Without turning to look she told Natalie's friends they should leave now unless they really wanted to see Natalie get fucked up. The white guy left quickly, the black guy looked like he wanted to stay but slunk out after I fixed him with a hard stare and Other Girl stayed put, wide-eyed.

“Start masterbating,” Grace ordered. Natalie nodded, her eyes still fixed on my wife as her hand went between her legs. “And don’t take too long. I’ve got work in the morning.”
“Okay,” Natalie mumbled as she started playing with her pussy. “I’m sorry.”
“Yeah, you are sorry, you big slut. Come on, I want to hear you moan.”

Natalie obliged, but it was a pretty weak effort; it sounded more like she was trying to open a stubborn bottle of spaghetti sauce. Grace rolled her eyes and changed position, getting off Natalie, helping the big woman to a sitting position, then sitting down behind her, reaching forward and playing with her tits.

This seemed to go a lot better with Grace helping; Natalie started getting into it, leaning back against my wife, moaning excitedly, her left hand playing with her pussy, the right working her clit. Either she’d forgotten that two strangers and her friend were watching, or maybe it was helping; in any case she started humping the air, her moaning getting louder and louder, mixing with panting gasps as she played with herself.

She finished with a scream, her body spasming as she pushed through her climax; then she went limp, her eyes closed peacefully as she slumped back against Grace. My wife waved me over and I approached. She unzipped my pants, yanking them and my underwear down to my feet, giving my erect cock a squeeze.

“Good, you’re hard. Looks like I don’t have to do everything myself tonight. Now, you,” she addressed Natalie, “suck his dick.”
“What?” Natalie opened her eyes to stare up at me in surprise. “I-”

Before she could say anything else Grace squeezed her tits; I could see Natalie’s pale titflesh seeping through my wife’s fingers, the big woman wailing, then begging for mercy, blubbering promises to do whatever my wife wanted.

Grace relented, but before Natalie could raise her head, my wife grabbed my cock, yanking me forward, her other hand buried in Natalie’s hair, using her grip to make the redhead look up at me. My wife forced my cock into the beaten woman’s mouth, and without giving Natalie a chance to do it herself, Grace started forcing Natalie’s head up and down, vicariously administering a very sloppy, slobbery blowjob.

“Jump in any time,” Grace grunted. I took the hint, cupping Natalie’s face, and started fucking her mouth. The redhead stared up at me, her face wet with tears; I told myself Natalie would have done something just as mean to us if she’d won, but I still felt bad.

Of course, not bad enough to stop; fucking her mouth did feel pretty good, and I felt her hands come up, her left reaching around to squeeze my butt, her right cupping and gently kneading my balls.

“Am I going to have to come back here another night?” Grace grunted. Natalie tried to say no, but with my cock in her mouth it came out “nahhghh” along with some drool. “Good.”
For a little bit the only sound in the room was my ragged breathing and the wet shlicking of my cock sliding between Natalie’s lips. Grace’s smile faded until she was looking up at me in annoyance: “Can you finish soon? We have work tomorrow!”
“I’m trying, babe-”
“Come on! Fill up her mouth!”
“I’m trying-”
“Let me see that,” she grumbled. I pulled out and she grabbed my spit-covered cock, her hand flying up and down my shaft. “Cum on her face. Quick!”
“Yes, ma’am,” I gasped. “Yes, ma’am-”

Her rough handjob finished me quickly; I held on to Natalie as my wife pushed me over the edge, unloading spurt after spurt on the redhead’s face, shooting strands of cum on her nose, cheeks and mouth until I was spent and stumbled backwards, sitting down heavily on the floor.

“Took you long enough,” my wife groused. “Now it’s my turn. Come here,” she beckoned me over with one finger. She stood up as I crawled over, guiding my head between her legs as I got a face full of her scent. Behind her, she pulled Natalie’s face up against her ass, and we began double-teaming her with our tongues, mine in the front and the redhead’s in the back.

I was just getting into this when Grace gasped “Stop, stop stop! No, not you!” she yelled at me. I went back to licking her pussy as she turned to yell at Natalie over her shoulder. “What the hell are you doing back there? I thought young girls knew how to eat ass! Don’t tell me this is your first time!” Natalie tried to say something, but with her tongue still up my wife’s shitter it came out as almost a sad trombone sound. “You fucking loser,” my wife yelled. “You’re worthless! Isn’t there anything you’re good at? Here, I’ll tell you how, idiot-”

With that Grace started giving Natalie tips on how to lick her asshole. I couldn’t really see back there, but I felt Natalie move out of the way; a new set of hands appeared on my wife’s legs as I realized that Other Girl had taken her place. Grace inhaled sharply, her instructions trilling into a moan.

“That’s better,” she panted. “Now make me cum. You, too, dear,” she added. Between me and Other Girl working together, it didn’t take very long; Grace wailed her climax to the ceiling, her left hand on the back of my head, pushing face deeper between her thighs.

She slowly slid down to her knees as Other Girl swapped Natalie back into position. Grace needed a minute and a few deep breaths, then stood up and stared both our neighbors down in turn. This done, she collected her slip and bottoms. She motioned for me to follow her, and I stopped to give both women an apologetic shrug as I pulled my pants back up.

Grace didn’t bother getting dressed for the short trip home; we hopped in the shower to wash off the sweat (and the cum Natalie had spread via her face against my wife’s ass). By the time we were out and toweled off, the power was back on, and we slept very soundly the rest of that night.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Brawling with the college kid next door
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 04:34:28 PM »
Very hot, sexy fight ... and fittingly humiliating punishment for the young college slut!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!