News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

the first annual great beach bunny ho down

• 45 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: the first annual great beach bunny ho down
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2021, 07:10:15 PM »
I step into the fighting area and see Marlu shake her thinning hair. 
"Hey! You don't have to fight me! You can leave me your crown without a fight!" 
I say cheekily with a grin.
maybe this will my first match where i win two crowns in one match. Stepping to you with my hands on hips. yt
"Marlu, I think you will be left empty-handed at the end of this match! How do you want to lose? No Rules Catfight?" 
Put my hands on my hips and come up to you. 
Just before my breasts hit yours,
i stop and look you in the eyes.
Yt
ok, catfight no rules... pushing your girls with mine... i raise my hands and start to hairpulling hard. yt

I scream when you pull my hair. 
"You fucking bitch! You want it, you should get it!" 
My left hand grabs your hair, pulls your head hard to the side, while my right hand grabs your tit and my fingers dig into your flesh.
I release my right hand from your hair and grab your tit digging my fingers into your flesh... hairpulling each other, trying to kick your shins. yt

You fight back with the same means, your fingers dig deep into my flesh and I try to avoid your kicks.  Stumbling around until I manage to get my right leg behind your left.  I'll give you a big push and we'll land hard on the ground.

You manage to trip my left leg, I lose my balance but as we fall I try to turn you by pulling your hair and digging my fingers into your tit to get you to fall with your back in the sand on the beach. The other girls start making noise in their fights. yt
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2021, 07:30:37 PM »
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 07:34:45 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2021, 08:00:13 PM »
I have one goal - To sweep through the pretenders, the other so-called tigresses. To take their claim to any beach where I stand and leave them raw and sand-burnt, grains trapped in their eyelashes, their tears swept out to sea with the tide.

{alt}

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2021, 09:28:55 PM »
Well well, I voted correctly   All the ones I voted for in the first round are winning this Ho Down Extreme Beatdown!
Keep up the good work ladies and throw in a few nasty moves for me in your fights will you. There’s nothing like staring the new year with a big bad catfight with a lot of sexy ladies going at it!

I hope there will be more events like this to follow in 2021. Screw you covid!!   You can’t keep good catfighters down!
 And BIG Thank You to Lexi!  :) :-*
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2021, 09:35:44 PM »
Cant wait for round two!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2021, 01:15:49 AM »
I have one goal - To sweep through the pretenders, the other so-called tigresses. To take their claim to any beach where I stand and leave them raw and sand-burnt, grains trapped in their eyelashes, their tears swept out to sea with the tide.

{alt}

Evelyn: sweetie i hope you are not the one swept out to sea, your goal maybe disillusion 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 01:22:02 AM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline falcon17

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2021, 02:30:46 AM »
can I vote for Evelyn 10 times , damn she is smokin hot

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2021, 06:41:46 AM »
Getting into the arena. Stretching my slim arms and donning my small gloves. "So? Where is that Brandi brat I am supposed to hit?
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Nasty_Nami

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2021, 06:48:32 AM »
Standing 5ft 5in and weight of 122lbs as I'm in my chosen teal bikini as my tanned body glistens under the sun and I await my opponent looking to make quick work of her so I can move to the next round
Under the shiny sun, I find my opponent is waiting me. I move my feet as shown my milky skin with my white bikinis.
"Hope you are not too weak girl" I smile to the opponent as press your breasts with mine

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 06:53:37 AM by Nasty_Nami »
XD yeah~?

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2021, 08:04:09 AM »
*I enter the arena in my black bikini, standing 5'5" 120lbs. I walk around looking for Vulcan. I smile when I see her and walk up to her.* het there. *before she can respond,  I send a left punch to her jaw* nice to see you.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2021, 10:39:56 AM »
I step into the fighting area and see Marlu shake her thinning hair. 
"Hey! You don't have to fight me! You can leave me your crown without a fight!" 
I say cheekily with a grin.
maybe this will my first match where i win two crowns in one match. Stepping to you with my hands on hips. yt
"Marlu, I think you will be left empty-handed at the end of this match! How do you want to lose? No Rules Catfight?" 
Put my hands on my hips and come up to you. 
Just before my breasts hit yours,
i stop and look you in the eyes.
Yt
ok, catfight no rules... pushing your girls with mine... i raise my hands and start to hairpulling hard. yt

I scream when you pull my hair. 
"You fucking bitch! You want it, you should get it!" 
My left hand grabs your hair, pulls your head hard to the side, while my right hand grabs your tit and my fingers dig into your flesh.
I release my right hand from your hair and grab your tit digging my fingers into your flesh... hairpulling each other, trying to kick your shins. yt

You fight back with the same means, your fingers dig deep into my flesh and I try to avoid your kicks.  Stumbling around until I manage to get my right leg behind your left.  I'll give you a big push and we'll land hard on the ground.

You manage to trip my left leg, I lose my balance but as we fall I try to turn you by pulling your hair and digging my fingers into your tit to get you to fall with your back in the sand on the beach. The other girls start making noise in their fights. yt

The number of fights on this beautiful beach is increasing, but I am fully focused on us. 
You actually manage to turn me on my back while your fingers claw painfully into my tit. 
But I don't give you a break, press my feet into the sand and push my pelvis hard upwards.  You start to slide off me and I take the opportunity to turn around again. 
Grab your hair with my left hand to fix your head in the sand. 
With my right hand I return the favor for your grip and press my fingernails into the flesh of your chest.

Yt
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2021, 02:51:31 PM »
I’m still ready.....

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2021, 02:52:34 PM »
I grunt and stagger to the side as bratty Brandi hits my jaw. "Classy as always, huh?" I snarl before getting back to her, trying to ram my fists into her kidneys...
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2021, 09:50:37 PM »
unfortunately i'm not the one that rolled evelyn around in the sand...not YET! anyway!
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2021, 10:04:30 PM »
unfortunately i'm not the one that rolled evelyn around in the sand...not YET! anyway!

You should have entered your own poll, dear.   :-*