News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

the first annual great beach bunny ho down

• 45 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Re: the first annual great beach bunny ho down
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2021, 12:11:56 AM »
I grunt and stagger to the side as bratty Brandi hits my jaw. "Classy as always, huh?" I snarl before getting back to her, trying to ram my fists into her kidneys...
I am classy, bitch. *I smirk as you stagger to the side. I grunt as you hit my kidneys. I take a couple steps to the side. I charge at Vulcan sending a right kick to her gut.*

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2021, 06:37:22 AM »
Moaning out loud as you kick my soft belly. Gritting my teeth as I throw myself at bratty Brandi trying to hammer her face with my flying fists...
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2021, 01:38:49 PM »
Sun....sand....sex.....savagery.....

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2021, 03:15:54 PM »

Walking out of my retirement house along a a narrow path to a isolated cove, notice that i am not alone seeing the little tigerese cub sitting on the sand. Smiles at her as i get closer to the beach slut

Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2021, 03:23:24 PM »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2021, 03:33:49 PM »
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 04:01:27 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2021, 03:54:58 PM »
*just as a reminder as we near the half way point of the opening round..ladies try not to be discouraged  by the votes,that is only part of it. if their is a tie,or votes  are close, your participation  will be a deciding  factor. remaining silent  won't help your cause.*
the prez tramp

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2021, 12:02:51 AM »
Moaning out loud as you kick my soft belly. Gritting my teeth as I throw myself at bratty Brandi trying to hammer her face with my flying fists...

*I smile as Vulcan groans from my kick. My head snaps from her punches to my face and I step back a couple steps. I send a right knee to her gut and then a left uppercut to her chin.*

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2021, 09:21:13 AM »
I step into the fighting area and see Marlu shake her thinning hair. 
"Hey! You don't have to fight me! You can leave me your crown without a fight!" 
I say cheekily with a grin.
maybe this will my first match where i win two crowns in one match. Stepping to you with my hands on hips. yt
"Marlu, I think you will be left empty-handed at the end of this match! How do you want to lose? No Rules Catfight?" 
Put my hands on my hips and come up to you. 
Just before my breasts hit yours,
i stop and look you in the eyes.
Yt
ok, catfight no rules... pushing your girls with mine... i raise my hands and start to hairpulling hard. yt

I scream when you pull my hair. 
"You fucking bitch! You want it, you should get it!" 
My left hand grabs your hair, pulls your head hard to the side, while my right hand grabs your tit and my fingers dig into your flesh.
I release my right hand from your hair and grab your tit digging my fingers into your flesh... hairpulling each other, trying to kick your shins. yt

You fight back with the same means, your fingers dig deep into my flesh and I try to avoid your kicks.  Stumbling around until I manage to get my right leg behind your left.  I'll give you a big push and we'll land hard on the ground.

You manage to trip my left leg, I lose my balance but as we fall I try to turn you by pulling your hair and digging my fingers into your tit to get you to fall with your back in the sand on the beach. The other girls start making noise in their fights. yt

The number of fights on this beautiful beach is increasing, but I am fully focused on us. 
You actually manage to turn me on my back while your fingers claw painfully into my tit. 
But I don't give you a break, press my feet into the sand and push my pelvis hard upwards.  You start to slide off me and I take the opportunity to turn around again. 
Grab your hair with my left hand to fix your head in the sand. 
With my right hand I return the favor for your grip and press my fingernails into the flesh of your chest.

Yt

Now i am on my back in the sand... fucking bitch, i raise my right hand and grab your hair without get off my fingers of your tit, push with my foot on the sand and i raise my knee trying to hit your belly and roll over you on the sand, we are rolling near of the mud of the beach.

Yt
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2021, 05:30:41 PM »
I let myself propel back into the ropes after bratty Brandi hit my chin...only to use the momentum back into ring, trying to get my knee into her mound and my right fist into her face ...
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2021, 02:52:00 PM »
i think this is the quietest pack of kittens on fcf,, it's kind of refreshing.that they all don't talk smack and b.s ::)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 02:53:38 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2021, 03:58:42 PM »
After all, that’s YOUR turf.  :-*

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2021, 11:00:42 PM »

Love your new picture in the dress Evelyn. Nice to see you are trying  to be classy  ??? ???

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2021, 02:58:41 PM »
I can’t help but look ahead a bit....

Nami, my sweet cherry blossom, it appears you will be next.   The surf is pounding the beach...a relentless rhythm that has broken stone into sand.  I will be just as relentless.   :-*

{alt}

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2021, 08:44:43 PM »
Who ever fights next against the other it’s only going to get better!
The numbers are showing some more good fights are around the corner!
Will new rivalries be born?  No matter..... you girl are doing a bang up job
Not a bad way to word it since it’s a catfight    :P :)
Thanks to all of you putting your time in on the posting
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting