News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE DINER- CONCLUSION

• 11 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
THE DINER- CONCLUSION
« on: April 20, 2021, 03:25:39 AM »

Author’s Note:  You really do need to read the first part of this story THE DINER in order to understand this part.

THE DINER- CONCLUSION

Four months after they had first met at the Diner, Carrie and Tina were back again, sitting in the exact same booth as before.  It had been 3 months since Tina had defeated Carrie in their fight and Carrie had to say the words, “I give, you are better than me.” Tina had sent Carrie 3 emails after the fight, one each month, asking to meet her again to talk over things.  Twice Carrie had replied, “I’m not ready yet.”  When the 3rd email arrived she reluctantly agreed to face the woman who defeated her.

“Thanks so much for coming Carrie.  I know this must not be easy for you.  Are you OK?  Are you feeling any lasting effects?”

“Thanks for asking, Tina.  I’m fine physically.  It took about a week to completely recover.  Mentally I’m still dealing with it.  It was so hard to lose. But I’m still not sure why you wanted to meet here again.”

“Well don’t worry, I’m not here to gloat.  Not in the least.  I just wanted to hear from you how you are doing, how you and Bob are doing.  You left so quickly after it was over.  I did come to check on you, but you had already left. You see, I’m not mentally over it either.  And I have been dealing with how I behaved.  My fierceness in the fight troubles me some.  I just thought it might help us to talk about it some.”

After a long pause Carrie answered.  “You have noting to be ashamed of.  We both knew what we were getting into.  If our roles were reversed I would have behaved the same as you. We fought, you won.  I said what we agreed the loser would have to say. Now I must live with it.”

Tina felt sympathy for Carrie.  The fight had been so close.  “Fighting you was so hard.”  Tina started to cry a little bit.

After a long silence Tina regained her composure and she decided to change the topic.

“Well the boys certainly picked a nice place for it, didn’t they?”

“Yes,” replied Carrie.  “I would have liked to stay the night, but I just wanted out of there as soon as possible. And thank god that Bob understood that.”

The husbands had picked a beautiful hotel for the fight.  It was just about perfect for the purpose.  A 3 room suite.  Separate bedroom entrances for each couple and a  connected common room between them where the fight was to be held.  It was a spacious living room/dining room/kitchenette which when some furniture was moved provided a large empty area for the women to fight and sofas for the men to sit and view it from.

As agreed to before hand, the women were not to meet face to face until the fight.  They checked into their rooms around 5, rested and prepared. The men got the common room ready and promptly at 7 Bob called Steve and asked if Tina was ready.  She was.  The couples then entered the common room for the fight. It was the first time the women had seen each other since their first meeting at The Diner.

“You can’t believe how nervous I was Carrie.  I thought I was going to throw up!”

“I don’t think I have ever been more nervous since my wedding day,” replied Carrie.  The women laughed.

When the women entered the common room they tried to avoid eye contact but of course, could not.  Tina was in a red bikini with matching red nails.  Carrie had chosen black.  Nails were short and buffed as had been agreed on.

Tina said, “You really did look gorgeous in black.  I need to know where you buy your bikinis.”

“Oh, that old thing!   Carrie laughed. “Truth be told,  I actually spent a lot of time picking it out.  I wanted to look good for you, don’t ask me why.”

“Well if you were trying to intimidate me with your beauty you succeeded,”

“Don’t sell yourself short Miss Red.  I saw the way Bob looked at you.  I could have killed him.”

“Do you know how long we fought,” asked Carrie.  “I lost all track of time.  I felt like hours.”

“Steve said it was about a half hour from beginning to end.  With the 2 time outs we were at each other for about 20 minutes.”

The husbands had added a wrinkle to the rules which both women thought was a pretty good idea even if it did come from the men.  A woman could ask for a 5 minute time out, and one would be granted but only if the other woman agreed.

“Have you told anyone else about it?” asked Carrie. 

“Only my sister who’s like my closest friend” said the brunette.  “I tell her everything.  But don’t worry I gave her no information about you.  I just called you ‘another woman’.”

“Well how did your sister react?”

“She was simply puzzled by it all.  Couldn’t quite grasp it.  And to tell you the truth neither can I.  How bout you?  Have you told anyone?”

“Absolutely not!  No one,” replied Carrie.  “I think that might be the reason I came here today.  To finally have someone to talk to about it.  You are probably the only person in the world who understands what I went through because you came along with me.  But that doesn’t make it any easier to look at the woman who fought you and broke you.”

That remark made Tina sad, and she left it alone, deciding not to comment.

The women each began to stretch at opposite sides of the room. Each husband stayed close to their fighter, not saying much, but showing support.  After a few minutes the men asked if each was ready, and they were.

Steve hugged Tina and assured her that she could win.  Bob did exactly the same with Carrie.

The men left for the sofas and the women stood about 8 feet apart, facing each other and now looking directly at each other for the first time. In unison they reached behind their backs to unclip their bikini tops, toss them aside and face each other topless.  The men drew in deep breaths.  It was an awesome sight.  The evenness of the fighters was apparent.  Both around 5’4 and 120 pounds with well shape breasts which matched in size.  The contrast was in hair color and skin tone.  Carrie fair skinned, Tina with a more olive complexion.  Carrie….pink aureoles. Tina... brown. Carrie had debated using a pony tail for her longer blonde hair but decided it would be too easy for Tina to use as a handle, and decide to leave her hair loose.  Short brown haired Tina had no such dilemma.

Tina said, “I never got a chance after the fight to talk to you, to tell you how courageous you were and how hard you fought.  I just wanted to tell you that.”

“Thank you for saying that Tina.  I tried.  I really did.  You were just better.” Actually reliving the fight a bit was good for Carrie because it showed how well she had fought.

“It was so close Carrie.  With a break or two you could have easily won.  I’m serious!”

The fight started as you would suspect.  Tentatively.  The women actually smiled at each other at the start, mostly out of nervousness, as they dodged and feinted, and had great difficulty locking up.  When they finally did, and grabbed each other by the hair and struggled a bit.  The evenness of their strength was apparent as neither could really gain an advantage and take the other woman down.  They danced like that for quite awhile before losing balance and toppling to the carpet in a heap. They wrestled on the ground, not really trying to hurt each other but more just to try to get on top and stay there.  They both failed miserably at that as each women would gain and advantage and then quickly lose it.  After about 10 minutes there came a point where they kicked themselves apart and regained their feet. 

Tina asked, “Time out?”

Carrie answered, “Yes.”

Both couples retreated to their respective bedrooms as the husbands both doted on their fighters. They provided water and toweled off their faces, chests and backs.  Both Steve and Bob told the women how well they were doing and that they were winning.  They also offered advice and tactics which the women mostly ignored.  This was their fight, they would know what to do best.

Carrie said, “We did do some horrible things to each other didn’t we?  I would have never guessed I could be that primal.”

“I’ve been trying to deal with that myself, Carrie.  It was like I was another person in that hotel room.  And it was a person I don’t like.  This thing obviously took a toll on both of us, mentally as well as physically.”

“Yes Tina, but I keep coming back to the fact that it was exactly what we wanted.”

Both women now stared off in the distance, knowing what Carrie had said was true and trying to make sense of it.

“Who called who “bitch” first?” asked Carrie.

“It wasn’t bitch, it was ‘fucking bitch,’ “ replied the brunette.  Both women chuckled.  “I’m sorry, I got mad.”

The second session was not quite as long but it was much more serious. Both women had come to the realization that it was not really a wrestling match but a fight, and they would have to hurt the other women to win.  Slapping, especially face slapping now started happening.  Some were quite stinging when they hit home.  Knees were now being used more often and landing too, especially to the thighs. That hurt.  Actually at one point Carrie launched a knee that was quite near to Tina’s pussy.  But that was the only time that happened and it was more of a glancing blow than a coup de grace.  But the fact that it did happen  had major consequences later on. 

At one point, one the ground Carrie got behind Tina and reached her hands around her back to her front to control her.  Her hand found Tina’s left tit and she latched on. It was the first time that either fighter had targeted the tits, and it hurt Tina.  She squealed, broke away stood up and faced her foe.  “You fucking bitch,” said Tina. Tits were now in play and both women knew it.

This time Carrie asked for the time out.  Tina agreed. As the couples started to their bedrooms Tina shouted out to Carrie, “Watch your tits in the next round honey, I’m going after them.”

“Bring it on Tina,” said Carrie. “I’m not scared of you.”

Tina said, “You know after the second round, I thought I was losing. The slaps hurt.  The hair pulling hurt.  The breast attack hurt.  Steve gave me ice for my tit and told me I was doing fine.  I didn’t believe him.  I was thinking of quitting but I couldn’t bring myself to say it, so I figured I just had to try harder. I was mad.  I hated you.”

“Well I didn’t think I was winning.  Bob told me I was an I called him a bullshitter.  I hated you too.”

The women at the Diner sat in silence.  Deep in their own thoughts.

In their bedroom Steve attended to Tina.  “She’s hurting me Steve.  I think I’m hurting her, but I don’t know.”

“You are definitely hurting her.  You can win this fight honey, I’m sure of it.”

“Well listen Steve, I think she tried to knee me in the pussy.  I can pay her back but I don’t know if it’s in the rules we agreed to. Would you go to Bob and check before we start again?”

Steve crossed over and knocked on the other couple’s door, asking to speak to Bob.  He explained the confusion.  Bob went to speak to Carrie and shortly thereafter came out and told Steve, “Carrie says knees to the pussy are OK.”

Steve turned to leave and Bob called after him, “Hey Steve, this sure is something ain’t it?”

Steve said, “It sure is.”

Tina asked Carrie, “Were you OK with the knee rule thing?  I know we weren’t quite specific about that, which is why I had Steve come over and check it out with you.

The blonde answered, “Well off course now I wish I had said no, but in my mind I thought that one good shot there and I could win.”

“We were both so cruel,” said Tina.

Again, silence in that booth, in that Diner.

When the rest period was up both warriors strode into the fight room and immediately hooked up, pulling hair and now firing knees, left and right, each trying to hit home between the legs of their rival.  But with the constant dance they were doing they had a hard time hitting the target. However, significant  damage was done to both women’s legs.  At one point Carrie did manage to hit home but not with full force, so Tina was shook and her legs buckled but she used Carrie to stay upright and yank hard on her hair to bend the blonde’s neck back. 

They wrestled to the floor and the blonde got some control. Tina was on her back and Carrie was to her right side with a scissors around the brunette’s waist.  Tina’s left arm was trapped under Carrie, and in a quick move the blonde snatched Tina’s other arm at the wrist, and held it tight and extended it up and around Tina’s head. Tina was now in deep trouble, her tits and face were completely exposed and she had no way to defend them.

The blonde wasted no time in taking advantage.  Hard slaps to the tits.  Hard slaps to the face. Wack!  Wack! Wack!  Tina desperately tried to loose the grip the blonde had on her right arm which was above her head. The wacking continued.  Tina’s face and breasts turned red, even with her olive complexion. Carrie did not let up.  After a tit slap, she’d grab the tit she just hit and squeeze it so that titflesh oozed from between her fingers.

It was awful.  Tina began to cry.  “You bitch,” she blubbered.

“No, you’re the bitch, bitch.”

Carrie began to ask Tina to give up.  “Quit Tina.  Say the magic words and I’ll let you go.”  Another slap. “I got you now bitch.  I’m beating you, fair and square, woman to woman. It must hurt. Give up.” Slap. Grab. Twist.

“Be honest with me, Tina.  How close were you to giving up?”

“Very.” Tina leaned over the table to get closer to Carrie and whispered to her, “I hesitate to tell you this, but I want you to know that Bob was the reason I beat you.”

“Bob?  My husband? What did he have to do with it?”

As the blonde continued the onslaught, the men sat transfixed, stunned by the brutality of Carrie’s attack.  This was surely the end.  Steve half considered jumping in to end it.  He knew Tina would not forgive him if he did.

Bob was ecstatic.  He had been mostly quiet during the fight, but now with his wife about to win he grew more vocal.  “That’s it baby. You got her now. Yes baby.  Make that fucking kunt give. Show the kunt what you can do. This is fucking great. Oh baby, you’re the best.”

Steve stood up. “Hey Bob, watch your mouth when talking about my wife.”

Bob stayed seated.  “I’m sorry.  I got carried away.  Won’t happen again.”

“Make certain of that,” said Steve.

Steve sat back down and their attention turned back to the fighters.  But Tina had heard what Bob said too.

“I hate that c-word.  Especially when a man directs it to a woman. It made me angry.  It gave me strength.”

Carrie tried to process this news.  She was so close to winning and a crass and crude remark by her husband caused her suffering in the end.  It was almost too much for her to take in.

“You know one of the things that Bob told me after, was that he was ashamed of himself.”

Well you can tell him, “Thanks for the motivation to fight back.”

Tina heard herself being called a kunt and the adrenaline began to flow. Still crying she found the strength to free her right arm and with a monumental show of strength she rose up, rotated both their bodies and assumed top position. Now Tina was above the blonde but trapped by Carrie’s scissors around her waist. The woman who was in such trouble just a fews seconds ago simply took her two hands and clawed at all the titflesh that Carrie could offer her.  The pain for Carrie was intense and she wriggled, writhed and struggled slapping furiously at Tina’s face, but the short haired girl kept ducking her head to avoid the blows.  A few undried tears from her break down earlier dripped onto Carrie’s face.

And then came the exact moment which determined the outcome of the fight.  It’s not clear if it was Tina’s accomplishment or the extremely tried Carrie’s blunder, but somehow Carrie lost the scissor around Tina’s waist and Tina got one leg outside of it, leaving only her left leg trapped by Carrie’s scissor.  And that scissor was not enough to prevent what was to come.

Tina slowly lowered herself onto Carrie’s body. They were lying flat out tit to tit and faces so close they were cheek to cheek. Carrie was exhausted.  All she could do to try to prevent the brunette from mounting her was to hold on to the scissors she had around Tina’s left leg.  Tina now knew she would do anything to win, and she started pumping her left knee into her rival’s pussy.  Not very effective to start, because Carrie still had it wrapped up with her legs, but each pump gave her more and more freedom to hurt.

Tina now snaked her hands around Carrie’s back and tightened her scorpions grip on her rival.  The knee strikes were beginning to have an effect on her foe. There were 8, 10, a dozen of them, each more deadly than the last. Carrie had even lost her grip on Tina’s leg, giving Tina full reign to punish her. Tina now whispered into the ear of the blonde so quietly that even the husbands could not hear it. “Give up Cassie.” Thump from her knee into pussy.  “I got you now.” Thump! “C’mon honey, you fucking lost.”  Carrie was actually being propelled a few inches across the carpet each time the knee landed. Carrie thought she might vomit from the pain it was so intense.  Then Tina made a tactical decision. She stopped the knee strikes and snaked forward on Carrie and set herself into a school girl pin, Carrie’s arms trapped below the brunette’s legs. 

“You know I truly hated you when we fought.  Hated you with all my heart.  Thinking back it scares me that I could feel that way about another human being.”

“Don’t feel bad.  I felt the same way.  I wanted to beat you so bad.  We were both so cruel.”

Sweaty bodies, matted hair, faces full of hate. 

For all intents and purposes the fight was over now.  All that was left was the required ritual.  Carrie simply did not have enough strength or energy to dislodge Tina. Tina took her left hand and slapped Carrie lightly across the face. 

“Give up.”  Another light slap.

“Give up.  Say it.”  A harder slap now and also Tina taking her right hand and reaching back under her butt grabbing onto Carrie’s left tit to do more damage there. A harder slap now.  And Carrie began to cry.

A harder slap.  “Say it Carrie!  Say it!” Tina switched hands.  Right to slap left to claw a tit. 

“It’s over Cassie. Say it. How ‘bout it?  C’mon, say it girlfriend.”

Carrie was crying hard now.  Actually sobbing.  And you could hardly make it out, but she said, “I give.”

Tina, had become crueler then she ever imagined. “And what, Carrie? I give and what?”  Another hard slap.

Even Steve was starting to think things might be going a bit too far.  “Sweetheart you won!!!  You won! You can let her up now.”

Tina, never looked at Steve as she continued the rhythmic slaps and cruel twist of the tits.  “Stay out of it Steve!  You wanted to see us fight.  Well that’s what we are damn well doing.  It’s our fight. Say it Carrie!  Tell me I am better than you.”

Carrie was now in a full on crying jag crying almost uncontrollably. And then she said it.  And if you didn’t know the agreed upon declaration you might not have understood it.  But the 4 people in the room certainly knew.  “I give.  You are better than me.”

“How are things with Bob?” asked Tina.

“Strange, I can’t put my finger on it.  And it’s not because of the result of the fight.  I just think he’s feeling very guilty about putting me through it all. And I keep telling him it was my decision to do it.  We’ve sort of been living as brother and sister since the fight.  What about Steve?”

“Well he’s like the cock of the walk because I won.  After the fight he fucked me like forever .  Really an animal.  Luckily with all the adrenaline from the fight I could handle it ok.  But then I was so sore from the fight and then the sex that I wouldn’t let him touch me for two weeks.  And he wanted to!  He really wanted to! I told him to go watch one of his fight videos and jack off to that.

“Now he’s talking about finding another fight for me.  I have really been putting the damper on that. You hurt me Carrie.  It was no fun.”

“But weren’t you happy you won?”

“Well it’s better than losing, and I have to admit I was really elated when you gave up.  Like I had proven to something to myself. But after the ‘thrill of victory’ wore off, I was asking myself, ‘What sort of woman would behave like I did?’”

“Me!” said the blonde.  “We really were depraved.  All I wanted to do was hurt you as much as I could.”

“Mission accomplished Carrie.  We went to a dark place.”

It was over.  The victor rolled off her victim, lay flat on her back and thrust her arms straight up into the air.  “Yes!” she exclaimed.

Carrie rolled over onto her side, took a fetal position and put her hands between her legs to comfort her damaged vagina.

Steve rushed to Tina, pulled her off the floor to a standing position, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her completely off the floor.  “You did it pumpkin!  You fucking did it!”

Bob meanwhile was on all fours down low with the beaten blonde.  He whispered in her ear, “I love you Carrie.”

Tina, no longer the cruel sadist she was a minute early told Steve. “Go help Bob.”

The men got Carrie up and with her arms draped one over each man’s shoulder, moved toward their bedroom.  As they walked away Tina, the winner, standing quite still in the middle of the room said, “I hope you are OK Carrie.  I’m sorry.”  And she was.

The 2 attractive 30 something women, who looked like they were on a shopping trip got up from their booth in The Diner and embraced.  Not to check out the strength of the other woman this time, but to show appreciation for the journey they went together on.  They both started to cry. The few people in the Diner turned to stare.  Tina and Carrie did not care.

They walked out to their cars together.  Tina turned to Carrie and said, “Do you think you would ever do it again?”

Carrie thought for a moment and said, “I don’t think so.  But I will tell you one thing.  I never felt more alive than when I was fighting you.”

“Yeah, me too.”

THE END

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: THE DINER- CONCLUSION
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 04:54:51 AM »
Was that the first fight ever for each?  (No high school or college fights?)  If not, why not?

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 05:19:20 AM »
Was that the first fight ever for each?  (No high school or college fights?)  If not, why not?

You keep asking that question buddy.  It's fiction. They never went to HS, they never went to college. They don't exist I made them up.  You question fine, but you have to answer it the way you would like it answered.  If you prefer that they had 10 fights each before this one, cool!  That's fine by me.  Whatever floats your boat.  Have fun with it.

Rich

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 06:26:01 AM »
Alternating the past and present, distinguished by italics, and of course, the psychological aftermath, are features I love to use in my story writing. It’s nice to see someone use them to good effect here. Very well done!
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline cwfan

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 06:27:27 AM »
Very creative way to use flashback to tell this story and a very interesting logical thought experiment.  It is along the lines of the story series "If you do not hurt her, she will hurt you", starts of slowly and picks up the pace when both women have figured out what they must do to win.  You need to go all in within the boundaries of the rules and if you have an advantage you need to go after it as hard as you can with everything you can.  The one that is able to do that wins, the other says I quit, you are better than me.  In the civilized world we are all PC and nice with all these little rules of decorum and how to act.  However, when you are toe to toe with another and you are matched up well (skill, size, strength, speed, stamina are pretty equal) than it is down to courage and aggressiveness to see who will come out victorious.  Excellent writing, please keep it up.   
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 06:29:02 AM by cwfan »

DoubleT2

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 01:30:51 PM »
Fantabulous story!

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 06:26:57 PM »
What an excellent conclusion.  This was definitely worth reading after the first part.  Bravo!  As others have said I definitely enjoyed the interspersal of flashbacks to detail the fight during the conversation, an excellent way to tell the story.  Thank you for taking the time to share this story with us.

Offline Lance

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 06:40:11 PM »
Excellent hope you keep writing

Offline clandestino

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 01:16:45 AM »
That worked really, really well. The psychological dimension of female combat - what goes on in a woman's heads before, during, and after a fight with another woman - fascinates me, and the inner worlds of these two ladies came to life as I read their story.

Sorry, I mean your story!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 07:23:16 PM »
Extremely well-written and very original approach. Enjoyed it. Thanks.

Offline beverlykoskinen

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2022, 02:36:11 AM »
Excellent story and well written.

Online MarkRussell

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2023, 01:04:25 PM »
Loved the back and forth in time, excellent writing