News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BaileyBadass Vs Siew Savage (Erotic Catfight)

• 1 Replies

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
BaileyBadass Vs Siew Savage (Erotic Catfight)
« on: April 20, 2021, 09:33:35 AM »

I've been Dying to get my hands on Bailey and I finally got a chance that I was more then happy to take.

This is the link to the story
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TnG-oak4xXs73nxcOFu0p9gh9AjKN2wcMvXCEhYpDB8/edit?usp=sharing

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
Re: BaileyBadass Vs Siew Savage (Erotic Catfight)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 08:16:25 AM »
Bailey vs. Siew
Erotic Catfight

Siew Savage: I check in at the desk with my bag rolling behind me. The lady at the desk is friendly and hands me the keys before I go and head to the suite up on the 20th floor. I step in and it's an open concept, kitchen, and bar on the left and the right an elevated platform with a gigantic bed on it. I walk out into the middle of the central part of the room most of the floors are marble but in the middle is an incredibly soft plush rug with two couches on either side of the almost wrestling ring-sized area. I set my bag aside and sit to relax for a moment and clear my mind before the pending action...

Bailey: I get a notification that my.. party has checked in. I read the message over and over, savoring the anticipation. Wading in it. I stand up, and click-clack my way across the tiled floor of the lobby, and check in with the concierge, and retrieve my key card. Inhaling and licking my lips.. and in a few tense moments I’m there at the heavy, darkly stained door.. inserting the card.. and stepping in..in just my black trench coat and oversized sunglasses

Siew Savage: I head to the bathroom to get changed for the encounter. I keep makeup simple and minimal looking myself over in the mirror when I hear the door beep of your key opening the door to the suite. I quickly slip on my heels and head out of the bathroom to find you. stepping out towards the bed as I see you looking around in your coat and sunglasses. "Honey, I didn't think we were going to play Spy vs Spy," I say with a big smile on my face as I get your attention. I stand in sheer lingerie with pink and red hearts all over and black trim my long hair down my back and my foot tapping in my black heels. my hand on my hips as I stand with my right hip cocked to the side my smile confident and self-assured...

Bailey: I undo the knot on my trench coat and let it fall, revealing.. everything. I’m in a pair of thigh-high stockings, high heels that are far more expensive than practical, and a smile. “And I thought we weren’t going to be prudes..” my hands alight on my hips and I arch an eyebrow, grinning maliciously at you. My heart is thumping inside my chest...

Siew Savage: I see your coat drop and I have to hold in my awe of your body. as you stand nude before me. I do let a mischievous smile spread across my face though as I reach back and unhook my bra, tossing it to the wall.  then locking eyes with you as I hook my thumbs into my thong and slowly push it down to my feet. I straighten up and walk towards you, my hips swinging as I move right up to you. showing off my 5'8 132lbs body as I get close to push my 36DD breasts right into you. "ready to see who is the best woman" I say with a smirk...

Bailey: My 36Ds press back in against your own.. bountiful pair. The meeting of the flesh is delicious and I shudder from my toes to the crown of my head. I lay my hands over your hips and press my mound snug against yours, my nose against your own as well as I purr “oh, I think you’re going to find out a great deal..”

Siew Savage: Mmmmm I moan as you press your body to my getting right to my face and talking back. I lean in and press my lips to yours and kiss you deeply as my hands wrap around your back and trace up your back. my right hand moving up tangling into your hair and grabbing it firmly as I yank your head back "may the best women win" I say with a smile before using my grip on your hair to try and shove you to the large rug...

Bailey: My head snaps back and I grunt up to the ceiling as your lips lash me with the faux well wishes...I stagger, stumbling back, step by step... I fumble back and finally find some purchase on the extremely plush carpet..god that could take an anvil drop, I bet...I finally grab two handfuls of your luscious ass and squeeze. Hungrily

Siew Savage: my hand is still in your hair as we get onto the carpet and your hands reach down squeezing my ass. I moan softly but pull your head back separating our breasts from each other. My nipples already rock hard with excitement as my right hand slips up to your breast lifting it in my palm as I wrap my fingers around it trying to grab as much as possible as my hand starts to squeeze tightly...

Bailey: “Unnghhh you wretched fuck..” I hiss, my nails digging into your cakes, and then.. slowly stair-stepping toward your asshole. .step by step...I try to sway my shoulders, wanting to bat at your free breast, and maybe even at your hand

Siew Savage: I pay no mind to your wandering hands as you move across my large ass. I smile as you hiss. your shoulders grazing my breasts causing soft moans as I use the grip on your hair to pull your head back harder. my hand pushing up on your left breast trying to guide your back towards one of the couches pushing into you trying to move you back and continue to control you...

Bailey: You guide me back, like a wolf herding a lamb. Walking me back to the couch. Setting me down. I grunt as my frame bounces on the cushion, pulling you with me, tugging you into my lap, and grinning wildly..”ooohhh I wish they’d have told me..•

Siew Savage: you pull me down into your lap as I push you onto the couch. "oh I bet you do sweetie" I say as I lean my chest forward letting your breast go. the hand in your hair pulling your face into my double D's as my other hand wraps around your head also...

Bailey: My mouth latches onto your soft, full left. I hum and mewl as my tongue lashes at your flesh, suckling, purring. My hands knead your cakes more insistently, tugging you against my trembling frame, growing and gaining momentum, erotic furor.. whatever you wanna call it

Siew Savage: Your mouth finds my breast but I just pull you in tighter as I try to smother you. looking down at my I growl in dominance but a tingle of pleasure slips through with it. I lift my right legs and put it in the middle of your lap trying to push down and hit my knee between your thighs...

Bailey: Your knee and thigh press into my sex, a wet, ripe pair of lips gliding along your toned flesh...My left-hand rises from your ass cheek.. slithering up your side and settling on your throat.. where I grip.  Worming my own thigh into the V of your femininity, and pulsing my own slick flesh against your blossoming rose...

Siew Savage: you grab my throat and push up as your thigh between my legs. with a big grin on my face even arching back "you messed up sweetie" I say as I let go of your head and lifting my right leg back for a moment as I settle to look in your eyes before I try to thrust it hard into your womanhood...

Bailey: I feel your pulse and thrust your leg against my raging quim, already on the verge of meltdown.. shuddering, happily, and clamping down on your neck harder.. ”What’s that. I couldn’t hear you over the sound of your wheezing..” I’m blossoming from the inside out and the hotel room begins to take on the unmistakable aroma of pussy...My right hand tugs your hips forward, looking to slide you back and forth on my knee.. staring into your eyes again, grinning wickedly...

Siew Savage: I push my knee to your pussy but you don't seem as phased by it as I would have hoped. you push me back and you start making me grind on your pussy as you grin now at me. my pussy is streaking your thigh with my excitement. but then I pull my knee back again this time though I try to drive the point of my knee into your pussy for a hard low blow to your excited womanhood...

Bailey: Your knee thuds into my swollen mons...I was ready for...I thought practically anything coming in here.  I thought.  I was prepared for war.. and what I got was a crafty minx willing to descend to any level to gain an advantage.. nausea blooms up in the pit of my stomach, I feel a sudden cold sweat break out, and my body winces.. frozen, stunned...

Siew Savage: "told you that you were in trouble now," I say as my kneecap grinds against your engorged pussy. I can see in your eyes a pain that I am familiar with and secretly enjoy. but as the pain washes over your body I grab your hair and push myself out of your lap and yank trying to sling you off the couch onto the ground by the hair...

Bailey: I spasm and gurgle as you grind your knee into my trembling sex...My clit throbs and I can feel my elevated heart rate.. shaking my head, my eyes flutter as you step back off of me...a momentary reprieve...feeling your hand cinch in my hair, and slinging me to the marble tiled floor, face first...bouncing, and then a short skid later, I growl, pushing myself up to all fours...

Siew Savage: you push up to all 4's. I approach you from behind. I kick you hard in your ass to shove you back down on your belly. then jumping for you trying to get on your back and pin to the carpet face down...

Bailey: I’m still suffering through the after-effects of that knee to my quim, when you boot my ass and send me crashing to my face...The physical pain is horrible.  The.. mental trauma is what you’re playing up though.  And, much like your reputation has warned me, you’re playing it to the fucking bone.  When your ass splatters against my back, knocking the wind out of me, and bending my spine just a little past comfort, I yelp and ball up two firsts in the plush, thick carpet. ”Get...OFFA me!!!”

Siew Savage: "I plan too.." I say sit up on your back. like on your thigh you can feel my excitement as I sit on your back. I reach out for your hair and yank back in a cruel camel clutch. "It'll be on your face after you submit to me," I say. Then with my left hand in your hair, I try to reach over your shoulder with my right clawed hand try to reach across your chest for your left breast...

Bailey: I shudder as you yank my hair back, the fiery, angry pain rippling through me again..my eyes begin to roll back, I’m pounding my fists now in the carpet in impotent rage...your right-hand crosses over, your nails digging into the pristine flesh.. and I’m done.  I’m at the end of my humanity.   With a howl wholly inhuman, I crane my neck and look to sink my teeth into your forearm.. whatever it takes to slow your momentum and get back in this thing...trying to dig into your flesh.. and then bucking to my right, hoping you unseat you on your right side...

Siew Savage: your teeth sink into my arm and I gasp for a moment processing what happened as the pain hits my brain. I shriek. Then you buck me to the right. I'm sure to outsiders it would have looked very similar to a dog attack. but it's just us and it did work. as I pull my right arm back I fall onto my right hip my hand clutching my right arm trying to nurse the pain and examining the bite mark on my arm...

Bailey: I roll to the left, gaining some much-needed room, and a chance to collect myself...From all fours, I glare at you, hair disheveled, teeth bared in a bestial scowl, a tilt to my head to the side, crawling around, assessing you.. a newfound respect for your lack of civility. and a new catalog of options opening to me as to what to do with, to, on you...

Siew Savage: you start stalking towards me from across the room. your form and movement invoking more panther in my mind than a woman. I roll to my hands and knees as you stalk closer.  I move closer to you and decide I'm best to strike first. I lunge at you letting out a primal scream as my hands grab for your hair trying to take you down...

Bailey: I rise to meet you, on our knees...grasping for your outstretched hand, and a handful of your mane blonde. I snarl, face to face with you, spitting in your face, just a little. just enough to hopefully freeze up your reaction.. and biting for your bottom jaw - my top row of teeth slide in between your bottom lip and gums, my bottom teeth want to find purchase just under your chin...

Siew Savage: My mind is in a million places as you bite down on my jaw and lips. questioning several life decisions as your teeth sink into my face. as the pain clicks in though my thoughts shut off and the switch in the back of my head clicks. I shriek both in pain and primal rage. my hands in your hair rip your hair back jerking my face free of your bite. I can instantly taste blood in my mouth and that spurs me to further rage. I crank your head to the side and dive my face in biting at your neck just an inch below your ear...

Bailey: Now then.  Some people don’t believe me.  Some people call me a freak, or animal, or “botched exorcism” but.. when someone hurts me...I like it.  Not all the time mind you.  Maybe there are self-loathing issues.  Maybe my therapist needs to be called in.  For whatever reason, when you bite my neck, my vulva quivers, and my gooey honey dribbles just a little...And when I yank back on your hair, it’s less to completely remove your teeth from my neck (though, that’ll be a good fringe benny..)  and it’s more to. ratchet up the pressure ON my neck...I disentangle my free hand from yours, and instead grasp for your ripe, full tit, groping, roughly fondling, and generally just crushing your glands with my paw...

Siew Savage: you pull my hair and you can feel me scream into your neck before I decide to let go. your hand latches onto my breast and starts squeezing. I let out a guttural moan before audibly growling. one hand leaving your hair not to defend my breast or release your mauling but to reach under your attacking arm and start rapidly hammering in short punches to your ribs and up into your breast. the more you squeeze and hurt my breast the faster I punch at yours...

Bailey: I feel your fists digging into my side, bouncing off my ribs, and drilling into my naked flesh...I feel a step behind...Like I’ve brought a knife to a gunfight.. the third shot registers and my eyes flutter and cross a bit...My hand falls limp from your hair.. releasing my hold on your skull and staring into your eyes. nervous, wounded. and angry...I aim underhand-volleyball serve toward your spread, and thick vulva, hoping to smush your thick labia against your pubic bone...

Siew Savage: I land a half dozen little punches before your fists clasp together and smash up into my pussy one of your knuckles gouging my clit as you hit. my world slows down for a moment as the hit sinks in. The pain surges through my body in a flash but that's followed by the nausea washing over me. but the embarrassment sets in as my twisted head decides that was hot and as time seems to catch up with my mind to my horror my pussy dribbles on your hand and my moan which should be in pain sounds like I’m in the throes of sex. my hands drop from your hair still and I clutch my pussy in pain. sitting back on my heels, my arms pressing my breasts together...

Bailey: I seethe in abject rage, having seized on your Achilles clit. Grasping your hair, I wrench your head upright and hiss, “look me in the eye..” my free hand, the one now dribbling in your quim’s juice, smears your own offering across your face, from your jawline, across your mouth. The point is...I want your slut cream painted on your upper lip so that with every breath you take..you can smell your own weakness...A moment after that, I’m aiming a vicious backhand across your face, then snap the remainder of your syrup from my flesh.

Siew Savage: your hand wipes across my mouth but the pulsing in my loins convinces me to try and suck your fingers as you rub them across my face. I can smell and taste myself and that distraction does me no favors as your knuckles crack across my cheek, my head snapping to the side knocking me over onto my hip. My cheek burying and my crotch throbbing and one of my hands clutches each...

Bailey: I stand, watching you writhe in abandon on the carpeted floor.  I stalk around behind you. and recalling a rather.. wicked moment from your repertoire, I snatch up a handful of your mane, lank with sweat, and jerk you up by it.. holding you on your knees, watching your limp frame dangle for a moment.. before I hoist you up by your arms...letting you lean back against me. Bending. I cup my hands under the crooks of your knees and grunt with some effort.. I’m.. quite expended from you taking it to me earlier.. but this time, I’m the one in the funisher’s seat. Hoisting you, lifting you, your back leaned against my breasts...I step, carefully, toward the floor-length mirror, wanting you to watch your face, your own body...as I spread you open.” Look at how thick your cxnt is.. how swollen up you are.. you horny fuck toy.” I giggle.. before I drop to one knee, and dash your sex against my thigh in a cxnt buster...

Siew Savage: I groan as you pull me up and split me open in front of the mirror making me look as you're playing my pussy for a moment before you spike me down slit first onto your knee. I howl and you can feel me gush a little onto your leg. my body lurches forward as I brace on your knee for a moment trying to get my right foot flat on the ground. then taking a deep breath and holding it to help me get through the pain. arching back and twisting, swinging my elbow back at you with everything I have...

Bailey: Mistakes were made.  That will be the postlogue of this vicious encounter...your elbow swipes around even as I’m dragging my hands up and down your back, admiring the flank of the animal I’d just tamed, or so I thought..you instead smash my temple and send me sprawling to my side, with you toppling off as well, albeit on a higher plane of consciousness.

Siew Savage: I fall on my hip holding my pussy as you collapse. I want to capitalize on it, I want to push through the pain but dammit I need a moment to take some deep breaths and get over the brutal atomic drop you delivered. and as I take a minute to think about it I seethe more and more inside. it takes me almost a minute to get over the pain enough to get up off my hip but I finally start crawling to you seeing you writhing on your side and the first thing I do is slam my knee down on your lower thigh trying to hurt you and pin it down to the ground...

Bailey: I shake my head lazily on the carpeted floor, trying to get my bearings, and to stop the world from spinning..my eyes are heavy, my vision blurry. I lay flat on the carpet, moments away from a head-clearing moment when it feels like a railroad spike is driven through my femur. I yelp, my back arching, my ankle turning inside as my toes spread and curl.. grasping for your leg, trying to unseat you...

Siew Savage: I smile seeing that the elbow to your head didn't dull your sense of pain. my hand reaches under your other leg and lifts. I twist on your thigh, grinding my knee into your leg as I force you to your back, your free leg on my shoulder as my knee, not on your thigh, is between your legs. my savage smile lighting up as my left-hand presses on your belly for balance. I raise the knee between your legs high then curl my body as I swing hard into your open and defenseless honey pot...

Bailey: My back arches into a jackknife as my shoulders come up off the carpet..my head is limp, as are my arms..that’s.maybe the first indicator that the sit-up was more bodily reflex than an attempt as an escape...my ears are ringing so badly that I don’t hear the moment the screams go from high pitched agony to throaty, growling hate/pleasure.

Siew Savage: your body jerks as your scream changes pitch and it drives the primal in me wild. I raise my knee and wait for the moment your body relaxes then pound my knee down again. and then again quickly a third time. I forward my straddling your pinned leg now your other still on my shoulder as I press my pussy to your battered crotch. my body shudders in excitement as I feel the heat between our loin...

Bailey: The blows..the beating..it’s..it’s too much..you’re weaving this obscenity of agony and bliss with the threads of my soul...by the third strike, your knee is slicked with my cum, as I writhe and scream like a whore..my body convulses in manners that might seem familiar to Roman Catholic priests who’ve cleansed sinners of demons.  But the moment that you drag your ripe cxnt against mine...I erupt again...

Siew Savage: OH FUCK" I yell shocked and massively aroused as you cum not once but twice your grinding hips make our dripping slits slide and grind together. I moan long and low loving the feeling of your under me. but I shake my head knowing I should claim the win given some of my near wins in the past. I lean down to your face and thereby stretching your leg up rolling your hips and adding to the amount of contact our throbbing sex's have together my hand grabbing your throat as I lean down to you whispering into your ear as I roll my hips forward and back. "Submit to me.. Submit now and I will fuck you out of this plane of existence" I whisper to you...

Bailey: Not if. But when I nod..it’s not out of some sense of self-preservation. It’s because I’ve learned a valuable lesson. Know.  When. You’re.  Beat... When a flawless specimen obliterates your sex.  And you cum for it.  That is beat.  Says so in the Quran.  Might be in one of the Vedas as well...But no.  this is awe.  This is subjugated acquiescence...the better woman has spoken. the broken woman obeys...

Siew Savage: I smile as you nod for me leaning down and I lick up the side of your face before crawling back. separating my womanhood from you. I scoop up your other leg and lift, folding you up on your shoulders and I nestle in behind you so your hips are supported on my chest. my hands move around your waist so I can hold you as I bow my head to your dripping pussy and start to lap at you hungrily. my right hand sliding up your belly to find and tease your clit...

Bailey: I groan as you roll me up like cheap laundry..my arms are limp. my spirit is husked.   My head lolls around lazily..but my eyes finally fixate on you..as you begin to devour me..sucking my soul from my sex..even as your tongue undulates inside my velvety quim..your hand teases and toys with my fat nub, sending shudders through my frame..it..it won’t be long...

Siew Savage: as my fingers find your clit I start massaging and rolling it under my fingertips my speed of my hand speeding up. my face diving into your pussy eating at it like it's the first bit of fluids that I’ve tasted in weeks. my free hand around your belly slides around to grasp and massage at your thigh and ass...

Bailey: My body thrashes around as if in the throes of convulsions..your simplest ministrations rips deep enough into my addled body to produce the most decadently violent of brainless expressions of bliss...

Siew Savage: my eyes flash you a look and my tongue traces back to that delicate star of yours between those delicious cheeks. my hand working your clit faster and firmer as my tongue traces teasing circles around your butt hole for a moment but then attacking your arse trying to devour it with every animalistic urge of mine...

Bailey: I feel your tongue-lash and bully against my anus..quivering up from my head down to my toes..my body is little more than a sex doll for you now..and when you whip and punish my anus, it..opens for you..my crinkled muscle obeying your silent orders...

Siew Savage: I lick and lap at your ass my fingers sliding up and pushing two into your hungry greedy cxnt as I curl my finger into your working them just behind where your clit is. craving to watch you cum. I lean into you forcing your hips further over your face leaving you nothing to look at but your parted thighs and me devouring you...

Bailey: My body is wrung out..sheathed in sweat and bliss, you are very near emptying me...I shudder..gurgling..and finally, inexorably. you obliterate me..sending a wave, voluminous, ragged, hot, of my own defeat into my face..your tongue beats the inside of my asshole, taking..it all from me...

Siew Savage: I sit up moaning in excitement as I get to watch you cum on your own face. I shove your hips down to the side spinning you on the ground and I scramble on top of you. My womanhood is demanding satisfaction of me now and only mounting you will satisfy my desire. I crawl up on your chest and my hands scoop under your head pulling your cum soaked face into my pussy. just your hot breath as your face approaches almost throws me over the edge. I lift your face and push down my hips as I try to force-feed you my running faucet of a pussy..

Bailey: For all my body’s seemingly unconscious leanings..the moment you smear your molten sex in my face, I spasm, and my tongue sluices out into your raging quim, anointing you my conqueress...I mewl into your cxnt, French kissing it, undulant in my adoration, fervent in my praise.

Siew Savage: I moan my head thrown back in gloriously satisfied burning desire. my hands cradling your head caringly as my hips grind against your faces your tongue, at this moment it is the one thing I wanted from the time you stepped into the room today and have been riding the edge as I pull your face back from my pussy as I explode into your face. The flood gates open, the fire hydrant ripped open and my body sprays cum into your face as my mind shatters in my orgasm...

Bailey: epilogue:

Bailey: The following morning..the water runs over the back of my head, down my back, my hair is a wet, dark sleeve.  The hair is not being used as your handle, that is.  I stroke your thigh that is posted up on the soap holder just in front of my right shoulder.  My hands are clasping two handfuls of ass, as my head bobs up and down in your crotch, philtrum is raw from scrubbing your minge. but I don’t care.  My head swivels around, and around, rocking back and forth as my tongue sluices inside you, desperately, insistently...I search out for your flesh peach pit, that spongy mass of flesh, that nexus of nerves and sensations...hungry.fiending for you again...it’s an addiction that won’t soon leave me.