News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Amazon and the Valkyrie (XII)

• 0 Replies

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
The Amazon and the Valkyrie (XII)
« on: April 20, 2021, 03:23:57 PM »
CHAPTER 12
REAL THREATS ALWAYS CAME FROM BEHIND

Again, a silence broken only by the rubbing of skin and soft panting surrounded Alisha’s private library. Erika and Melike had been on all fours for a couple of minutes, tenderly but determinedly matching their voluptuous asses together, and both already knew how long and intense this battle was going to be. Blonde and brunette felt their hot fresh blood pumping through their bodies as their proud buttocks moved up and down, right and left, with perfect timing—at this point in their rivalry, neither could deny that they were both made to fight each other.

“That’s it…” Erika hissed quietly, returning to the trash talking that none of them could leave behind for a long time. “Take a good feel of the ass that’s gonna whip yours in this very room.”

“My ass is gonna fuck yours so badly that you’re gonna have to crawl up the stairs to get back to the bedroom,” Melike spat out.

“You wanna make me cum again, bitch?” the blonde gave her rival’s butt a firm thrust, the first of the night, and both girls angrily clenched their teeth to drown out a moan. “So bring a real fucking ass to this fight!”

“You dirty tramp.” Melike’s pussy began started again its escalation towards overheating as her foe pushed her buttons. “There’s only one fine woman’s ass here, and it’s not yours!”

The brunette’s buns crashed into Erika’s, and this time both young beauties groaned quietly at the hard impact. The beautiful and fit female bodies tensed and seethed, their firm hanging breasts throbbing in their chests, their nipples hardening pointing to the floor as they thought about how delicious it would make the other woman swallow her words once they beat the butt of the enemy.

“Fight me,” Valkyrie and Amazon whispered at the same time, and their rumps bumped together on mutual initiative. Grunting, the adversaries tensed their arms against the ground and let their buns rolled against one another, blonde and brunette feeling each other out, probing and testing aggressively what the other butt really offered to this dirty battle.

“You should have hiken that flabby ass of yours to the gym before you try to rub up against me again.” Melike arched her back to accent the firm curvature of her backside’s against Erika’s.

“You wish you had an ass as fit and strong as mine, Amazon,” the Swede said as she rotated her hips to brush resolutely their buttocks against Melike’s. “But don’t worry because when I’m done with your ass I’ll give you the phone number of a personal trainer I know to help you get it in shape.”

“Keep that number to yourself, Valkyrie, because you’ll need them when I crush your ass with mine,” the Turk replied.

Both women left the oral assault momentarily to focus on the competition, their bodies trembling at the eroticism of the touch as they pressed ass to ass. For a moment, the only sound Erika could hear was her own her heartbeat pounding in her ears, and not even the faint sighs with which she and her nemesis filled the library reached her attention. Struggling against the warm, firm pressure she had against her, she tensed her butt cheeks and was instantly rewarded with a soft groan from behind her, Melike’s strong buns suddenly giving up ground to her well-shaped ass.

“Ha, for a minute I thought this was going to be a challenge,” the Swede boasted. “If that’s all you’ve got, then I’m gonna flatten that weak ass of yours just like I flattened your fat tits before.”

“You didn’t flatten my tits, and you won’t flatten my ass,” Melike grunted as her solid glutes tensed and pressed back, forcing a soft moan from Erika. A few seconds later, her ass had already managed to even up the struggle, and threatened to take the lead. “Do you feel it, blondie? There’s nothing in your ugly body that mine can’t beat.”

“It’s not what I’m feeling, bitch,” Erika retorted defiantly even though her buns kept losing terrain. The blonde could feel the heat radiating from the Turk’s butt and legs as she pushed her hands harder against the floor to regain the upper hand.

“Ugh, you cxnt,” the brunette gasped, her behind back to give way to the rival’s thrust.

Like waterfalls after torrential rains, sweat rained down from the girls’ fighting bodies as their robust butts shoved and rubbed against each other, the winning streak changing back and forth continuously. Melike bit her lower lip, tasting the mixture of her lipstick with Erika’s in her mouth while touching the curves of the Swede’s ass with her own, massaging, hitting and shivering until she felt an opportunity. At the slightest relaxation on her enemy’s behind, the Amazon shifted her hips to the right and gave a solid thrust, her left glute firmly parting the Valkyrie’s butt cheeks. Erika exhaled something between a gasp and a moan of discomfort and tried to flex her firm buns to close her cheeks back together, but Melike had already firmly wedged her tight left ass check into the blonde’s crack and, like a predator who had caught her prey, she did not seem willing to let go.

“I warned you, nasty whore,” Melike taunted while dragging her left cheek vertically, up and down, humiliatingly parting the gorgeous Swede’s yielding glutes, Erika’s little red panties almost disappearing into her butt crack. “I warned you that if you left your bed tonight you would come across something you couldn’t handle. And here is your proof.”

“Lucky tramp,” Erika complained. Gruting and moaning, she took comfort in having her face hidden from Melike’s inquisitive, arrogant amber eyes as she imagined the look of sexual frustration and infuriation on her own face. But, aware that her foe’s assault put her own left buttock in place to counterattack on Melike’s ass crack, Erika knew that this was not over. “I’m still gonna fuck your ass.”

Mustering all the strength her muscles could offer, the blonde clenched her tight butt cheeks and, for her own pleasure, she heard a low groan came from behind her. Feeling Melike’s sweaty, meaty ass tremble with effort, Erika squeezed her strong left glute as hard as she could between the brunette’s butt cheeks and began to move it up and down as the Turkish beauty had done before. Melike kept moaning and shaking, Erika’s beautiful ass forcing her to yield with a good portion of sexual abuse and humiliation.

“What’s the problem, you whore?” the Valkyrie taunted, forcing the black lace panties into the crack of Melike’s rump. “It seems that, in the end, I am the one who is more than you can handle.”

“Keep dreaming, you fucking bitch, ‘cause I’m about to destroy your ass.” The Amazon clenched her teeth, took the filthy, mortifying onslaught on her imprisoned glute for a moment and, finally, gathered the physical and mental energy to fight back.

A long, desperate double groan resonated on the walls of the library and beyond as the two sexy beauties squeezed the trapped ass cheek of the other young woman in unison. Falling on their forearms, Melike and Erika grunted and sobbed, crushing each other for an eternal minute of sexual agony until, to the surprise of both rivals, a sudden, sordid orgasm erupted in Melike’s wet pussy. Erika felt the burning cumshot splashing her firm buns, and an exhausted guffaw erupted from between her thick lips.

“For someone who brags about not coming during a whole night fucking, you cum very easily, Melike,” the Swede mocked as she felt the other woman’s convulsions against her ass. Knowing of the brunette’s weakness, she rose again on her hands and, with the impetus of victory coursing through her body, she pushed hard.

“Shit!” Melike let out a frustrated moan as she was forced down, her naked big boobs crushing against the floor. With her butt still stuck against Erika’s and her pussy still pulsing with the last throbs of the carnal climax, she felt momentarily defenseless. How this fucking bitch did it? The Turk thought in amazement, still stunned by the unexpected orgasm. This assfight was turning her on a lot more than expected, so she had to learn to read her body’s signals better if she wanted to emerge victorious from the most important contest of her life—this was not just any fuck, because violence, hatred and jealousy were also sexual factors.

“Are you done?” Erika’s conceited voice reached the ears of the brunette. “Was two orgasms all your proud body could handle in the end?”

“Bitch.” With an angry grunt, Melike promised herself that that embarrassing sexual consummation would not go unanswered. “I’m far from done.”

With an impulse born of humiliation, the Turk got up on her hands with so much strength that she almost knocked Erika down. But the blonde resisted, and the two beauties confronted each other again on all fours, their left glutes sunk between the enemy’s well-built butt cheeks, the juices from Melike’s last cumshot staining the flesh battlefield under the soft lights in the room.

Simultaneously, as if both attractive girls needed it, they glared over their shoulders and locked eyes, amber versus blue. There was some frustration in the brunette’s gaze, and some satisfaction in the blonde’s, but in both pairs of dilated pupils shone the same message of animosity and unfinished business.

“Ready to cum again, Amazon?”

“This time you will cum, Valkyrie.”

Eager for revenge, Melike resumed hostilities. While looking into Erika’s eyes, she delivered a vicious grind into the crack of her ass. The blonde winced as an uncontrollable whimper escaped from her mouth, but she immediately forced a moan from deep in Melike’s throat with her own dirty butt scrubbing. Narrowing their eyes, and determined this time to see what their asses were doing to the other in the beautiful face of the rival, Swede and Turk struggled gluteus to gluteus, muscle to muscle, sexual will to sexual will.

“My ass has already proven to be better than yours,” Erika said, letting herself be carried away by the arrogance. “So stop trying and enjoy the fuck.”

“Shut your fucking mouth, you cxnt, unless you’re looking for me to grab you by that blonde hair of yours and drag you across the floor,” the dark-haired girl whispered as her frustration and hatred fed back.

“I would beat you in a hairpulling catfight like I’m doing in this butt-to-butt fight, but tonight our dilemma is only sexual,” the Swede grunted, her hard glutes crushing Melike’s left buttock with vigor. “If your scared and want out, just say so. I promise not to gloat too much.”

The voluptuous brunette snapped when she heard Erika’s condescending words, when she saw the smug smile coming over the blonde’s mouth. Unable to articulate sound, she exhaled a groan as she pushed powerfully with her firm behind. Caught by surprise, Erika could not help but fall forward, her round tits crushing between her torso and the ground as Melike took advantage of her superior position to quickly move her own hips to wedge even more her left glute between the blonde’s tough buns.

“Fuck!” Erika bit her lower lip, but still whimpered against the floor as she felt her own ass muscles parting, her nemesis’ buttock pushing its way into the crack of her ass like never before.

“Does it feel like I’m scared, Erika?” Melike teased as she flexed her right, then her left butt cheek as tight as she could to mash the light-skinned beauty’s glute. “If yours is the better ass, then why are you the one crying?” she added, a wave of confidence filling her body and mind as she returned part of the humiliation that the blonde had given her before.

But the most important thing was still pending, so Melike proceeded to wildly grind her ass into the blonde’s. Temporarily overwhelmed, all Erika could do was moan as the sweaty, hot buns of her rival twisted and turned against her bottom until she was able to muster enough willpower to respond to the vicious assault. With a deep growl of effort and exasperation, Erika managed to push Melike’s hot ass back, her hands raising her body on all fours again.

“You whore,” she insulted, looking back at her rival’s eyes over her shoulders as the young females rubbed and squeezed their perfect butts together, Alisha’s library full of moaning and groaning.

To the shame of one and the delight of the other, one of the beauties soon surpassed the edge of her resistance and began to convulse. Melike felt Erika suddenly starting to orgasm against her firm buns, and can’t help but breathe out a cruel laugh.

“Feel it, Valkyrie, feel it,” the bronze-skinned girl exhaled as she shoved Erika’s shaking body back to the floor. “Feel your ass being fucked by mine, as you and I knew it was gonna happen.”

“Bitch!” the blonde moaned, her body weakened by the climax that still ran through it. “Mine fucked yours first!”

“Who cares?” Melike spat out, capitalizing on her victory by pressing her ass above the blonde’s.

How this fucking bitch did it? The Swede cursed inside her head, coincidentally echoing the thought that her rival had when she came minutes before. Erika could not deny the excitement in her body and mind as she finally faced her archenemy in a private one-on-one erotic battle, but she had felt she was in control of her arousal until, all of a sudden, her cxnt had exploded. Squirming on the floor under Melike, she knew she had to learn fast to understand her body in that unprecedented, exceptional sexual circumstances if she wanted to leave Alisha’s house as the better woman.

“Are you done?” Melike’s smug voice mirrored Erika’s in revenge. “Maybe two orgasms is all your arrogant body can handle, huh?”

“You cxnt, we’re just getting started,” the blonde snarled as she abruptly, hatefully pushed with her firm butt, her hands taking advantage of the floor for momentum.

Melike almost fell on her face, but her own hands kept her on her knees. Behind her, the brunette felt the two pairs of glutes finally, mutually release from each other, the wedged ass cheek slipping out of the sensitive, orgasm-triggering space between buttocks. Melike’s buns felt like they were on fire, and her left bun throbbed as if she had taken a beating but, beyond the constant trickle of perspiration that also coated Erika’s bottom, the Amazon could also feel the same heat and palpitations.

It felt strange after fifteen minutes of intense, non-stop ass fucking, but at that moment there was an impromptu pause in the action as the fiery female struggle had undeniably stolen more than just a couple of orgasms from each girl. The reciprocal humiliation inflicted by the woman they hated the most had taken away part of their narcissistic pride, and that was something that would stay with them for the rest of their lives, regardless of who won that sexual test in the end. But Erika and Melike had also lost along the way something they had believed to be immovable: their own sexual identity. When this whole dirty thing was over, neither of them could seriously maintain again that they were straight—not after what they had done to each other, not after what they were going to do to each other.

“You dark-haired bitch,” Erika said, she and her rival breathing raggedly. “You should have settled for me beating you in class every day, because you’ll never get over the way I’m gonna beat you body to body tonight.”

“Shut up, dirty cxnt,” Melike gasped in this brief truce. “I can still feel your hot cum in my ass, so don’t dream of beating my body.”

Melike felt Erika’s buns firm up against hers, and she herself tensed her muscles against what she believed to be another aggression, but the blonde simply rose to her knees. Quickly, the Turk mimicked her adversary, and immediately she felt Erika’s wet matted hair press into the back of her head. A second later, the Valkyrie turned her face to her right side, and the brunette again followed her lead turning her head toward her.

“Your cum is in my ass too,” Erika grunted looking into Melike’s eyes, the reddened cheeks of both beauties pressing against each other. “And it feels so much hotter, because that’s how my better body makes yours.”

As if the mutual accusations intensified the aroma, a penetrating musky smell of female arousal filled Melike’s sense of smell. There it smelled densely of the orgasms already drawn out, but also of the wetness that heralded the next ones—the brunette didn’t believe that that feminine scent would leave the small private library for several days, remaining as a fragrant memory of everything that had happened within those four walls.

“My superior body makes you hornier than you’ve ever been, don’t deny it,” Melike grunted as a renewed sense of hatred and sexual rivalry transpired between the two classmates. “And I can prove it.”

Twisting her neck a little more, Melike plunged her tongue into Erika’s panting mouth. The blonde welcomed the invader by wrapping her thick pink lips around it, and both women moaned before Erika’s tongue counterattacked, her oral muscle crashing into Melike’s. It had felt like an eternity since they had kissed, so for a few seconds the sexy enemies melted against each other until the uncomfortable neck-breaking position forced them to separate their saliva-soaked tongues.

“You certainly get horny kissing me, Amazon,” Erika accused. “But I think you’ll like this better.”

Before she could ask the blonde what she meant, Melike felt Erika’s nails dragging up the back of her thighs until they grabbed and clawed her round buns. The brunette exhaled a pained moan that nevertheless vibrated with a slight hint of sexual arousal.

“What do you think you’re doing, bitch?” Melike blurted out, the provocative nails slowly scratching her cum-stained ass.

“Bring back memories?” Erika’s low voice called out as the minds of both girls were flooded with little flashes of the previous night. “Our first fight, on the dance floor, without anyone noticing the way I was clawing at your ugly buns…”

Melike moaned in pleasure at the memory, but immediately raked her nails up the back of her rival’s feminine thighs before grabbing Erika’s round glutes. Behind her, the blonde gasped halfway between pain and desire.

“I enjoyed every fucking minute scratching your ass at the nightclub,” Melike snarled. “But not as much as I’m gonna do it by whipping it right here and now.”

The sexy opponents started to openly hiss and moan as they worked on every inch of the other glutes with their hands, the hot rivalry that had united them for the past two weeks pushing them to continue battling until there was a clear winner. Turning their faces, the beauties kissed again for a few seconds, their scratchy, sweaty butts colliding together again and again as nails kept up the assault on firm flesh.

The escalation of violence between Erika and Melike eventually led to an explosion of tempers between them. The women threw their right hands back, above their heads, and grabbed the other wet mane. With a tug, both forced each other to stand up, their mouths gasping and moaning, their breasts bouncing on their torsos, their asses clashing together. Their sexfight turned into a catfight as the classmates turned to face each other, now both hands plunged into each other’s hair, golden and dark strands falling to the floor as blonde and brunette struggled, their pretty eyes filled with hate and determination.

“Bitch!” Erika grunted and, with the speed of a cobra, she slapped Melike’s reddened face. The Turk took the blow and, a second later, hit Erika’s sweating face with her own open hand. The resounding echo of the mutual assault reverberated loudly through the library…and stopped the fight.

Neither of them needed to say a single word because the footsteps in the distance spoke for them. Someone was moving on the upper floor, and there was no doubt what had attracted their attention. Melike and Erika knew that they had to get out of there right away—they would be out of luck a second time, especially if it was Alisha who investigated the noise again.

“Don’t separate from me, ‘cause we’re not finished at all,” Melike growled under her breath.

“I was about to tell you exactly the same thing, girl,” Erika replied bitterly. “Our bodies still have much to debate.”

“More than you think.” Melike said before peeking into the living room. Seeing everything clear, she exited the library followed by Erika. The almost naked beauties moved as stealthily as they could but, when they had almost crossed the room, someone started down the stairs.

“Here,” Erika whispered, grabbing Melike by the arm to bring the dark-haired woman with her inside a small broom closet. The Swede carefully closed the door behind them, just in time to hear two or three different voices on the other side. She tried to make them out but, feeling her bare big chest crushed against Melike’s heavy pair, all her attention was drawn to her nemesis.

In front of the blonde, there was pitch darkness; not a single light entered the hole of blackness that was that cramped, oppressive closet of less than one square meter. But Melike was right there, pressed against her, her hot breath kissing her bee-stung lips. Erika uncomfortably felt the pressure of some metal shelf on her back, but none of it seemed to bother her: in the way her nemesis and she were going to fight there, neither needed more space, or even to see each other.

“Let our bodies debate, Valkyrie,” Melike said in the darkness, and a rush of pleasure and anticipation coursed through Erika’s body.

“Yes, Amazon,” she whispered back. “Let them debate.”