News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Secrets Part 6 - the sequel

• 4 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Secrets Part 6 - the sequel
« on: April 20, 2021, 05:26:57 PM »
This is the sequel to „secrets“. Enjoy! Pics below.

Karl:

The devastating loss against Jolene had ended it all. The swinging and the fighting. After more than a year our relationship was back to normal. At least almost.
Jolene had used me for the weekend and then dropped me like a bag of potatoes. I never heard of her again.
What she had done to my wife had wrecked her body and her psyche for weeks.
Especially the abuse her tits had taken left permanent damage.
Nonetheless Holly remained a kinky girl and besides the extra pain, she kept her boobs engorged and lactating to spice up our sex life.

And then it happened: One day we were fucking in the garden while our son was with his grandparents. It was a hot day and sweat was running down our naked bodies. Holly was riding me while I had buried my head in her fat tits. Milk and sweat mixed while I kneaded them heavily and groaned: “Gosh Holly how I love these wrecked and scarred udders....”
Up to this point we had both avoided mentioning her fighting career totally.

Her eyes were full of lust when she gyrated her thick hips on my lap, grinding my cock deeper and hitting her cervix. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.....you love my punching bags? You like to see them bruised? Tell me!”
At first I was shocked about what I had said and that she might take it the wrong way, but looking into her eyes I noticed that it had turned her on.
“Yes fighting slut! I would love to see you fight another women again. Taking damage to your tits until you can't take anymore. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”
We came together hard and she SMACKED her tits against my face with leaking nipples.
SMATTT...SMATTT.....that climax was not from this world!
We collapsed both on the big make shift chill out area that I had assembled from wooden pallets during spring.

“I knew it.” Holly looked at me panting hard.
I felt guilty and said that I didn't want to see her in the ring in London ever again. I snuggled closer and lifted her big dense sweaty tits to reveal the bottom parts. They were deformed and dented where Jolene had caused permanent damage.
Nursing had been hell for my tough wife in the first weeks after the last fight since several glands had been ruptured.
“But those scars and dents turn me fucking on everytime I see them.”

Holly smiled at me and smirked: “You birthday is soon. What if I organize a little fight here in the garden?”
Holly made my cock get back to full hardness withing seconds.
“Hihi.” She pointed at it. “No need to answer.”
It disappeared in her wet mouth and we were ready for round 2.

Two weeks later:

Holly:

I scrolled through so many different threads in this forum and almost gave up until I suddenly found her – Mary.
She was a stunning redhead but besides her quite average looks there was something special. Those striking green eyes and long sexy red mane was driving me crazy. I opened her profile and in many of her pics she was flexing a nice biceps. Damn! Her fair alabaster skin was soaked in sweat, her decent sized tits showing blue veins and heavy weights were on her shoulders. She was working out completely naked and her buff body was turning me on. She was not one of the skinny muscle Barbies.
Mary was “fit thick” and I knew I had found my match. I was sure she she'd be the right one when I read all the services she offered:

domination
erotic beatdowns
muscle worship
strength competitions

I opened the mail program and started to message her with hardening nipples.

“Hey Mary!

We are a couple living in the South of England looking for an erotic body boxing match. I want to surprise my husband next week and plan to fight another woman in our garden. I have plenty of fight experience and strength. I want it to be a competitive exchange of blows until one of us can`t stand anymore. If you are no chicken and your muscles are not just for show, you will accept.
Sex afterwards is appreciated.

Kisses Holly”

I attached several photos of me and my husband and the reply came only one hour later. Mary told us her price and that she was willing to destroy me. My pussy tingled – no screamed for that match!

One week later:

Karl:

I had everything prepared. The chill out area had been re-arranged to act as a make-shift ring. The naked wood of the pallet-benches and tables formed the “arena” for Mary and Holly to fight in.
It was a hot day with more than 30 degrees and rather unusual for this area.
The sun was not down yet as a Mini pulled in our gateway and a strikingly beautiful redhead climbed out of the car. She had a gym bag with her and was greeted by my wife.
Both were shaking hands and kissing their cheeks before disappearing in the house.

My wife called me and ordered me to get ready. The fight would start in one hour 9 p.m. sharp.
I showered and came into the garden with cool drinks and towels. Putting them onto a table next to the “ring” where already two sets of gloves were waiting. I was so excited to finally see my wife fight another woman again after a full year of absence from fighting – just for my birthday Holly was bringing back those old times.
I waited nervously and had a drink or two before Mary and Holly arrived hand in hand. Both had tied their long hair into ponytails and their curvy bodies were hidden in boxer’s kimonos standing partly open revealing their jiggling cleavages.

My heart raced as Mary came close and kissed me directly on the mouth. Our lips met and her`s were full and soft. She reached for the rapidly growing bulge in my pants.
“Hey handsome. You must be Karl?”
I nodded as if being dumb, a moan escaping my lips.

Behind her back she suddenly pulled out a pair of handcuffs and my wife smirked when she noticed that Mary was about to cuff my arms to the garden fence. She put the chain linking both locks over a high post and left me tied arms up and helpless.
“I don`t want you to interfere. But calm down: we will take care of you in the breaks and after the fight.”
I blushed and got goosebumps when Mary ripped open my shirt exposing my upper body. She licked my nipples sensually while opening the zipper of my pants and leaving me completely naked with a raging hard-on.
Her fingers brushed over it starting with her nails scratching over my hardening balls. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!” She smiled as she saw my sweet torment. Going higher to my glans very carefully, engulfing it in her palm and suddenly pressing harder making me moan again.

Mary slowly strutted over to the ring and dropped her gown giving me a show. She flexed her thick but trained ass while bending over and flexed her biceps as well so I could admire her strong backside.
Holly copied her, dropping her gown and revealing her huge killer ass. Her biceps was not as defined, but her arms were equally strong from her daily routine as a gardener.

My cock jumped from excitement watching both bums that were only clad in tiny thongs.

What came next was the comparison of their tits. For a bodybuilder Mary was quite well endowed, but her C-Cup tits were sagging and definitely my beautiful wife was in another league.
Mary had large rosy areolas and matching colored nipples while the dark brown areolas and nipples of Holly were even bigger.
My wife`s tits were fully engorged and already leaking with milk. When full she was a 40DD cup, when empty a 40D. I so adored her milk laden boobs that soon would be brought to the limit again by her opponent`s gloves. I witnessed the dents and folds at the bottom sides that had been caused during her last fights.

They kept flexing for me for another minute before climbing over the backrests of the garden furniture to enter the “ring”. Both laced up and helped each other to put their gloves on. They talked to each other but I did not understand what they said. They kissed and each went into her corner. Although the fight hadn`t started yet, drops of sweat appeared on their foreheads.

And then both started to introduce their respective opponent.
“And my opponent tonight is the beautiful 35 year old Mary. Standing 5”7 weighing 180lbs with a chest size of 38C!” Mary blew me a kiss with her red gloves matching her red thong and hair.

“And my victim tonight is Holly Hooters! 37 years old with almost 250lbs and 40DD udders she will be milked dry by my gloves soon.” Mary`s introduction got my wife`s blood boiling as well as mine.
Holly shot back: “We will see what those saggy tits can take.”

The area between the pallet furniture would be rather small, not even 3x3m but it might happen, those two sexy sluggers would extend the ring a bit to the furniture itself.
Both raised and touched gloves, tits jiggling with each step. The gloves I had picked were small and hard and would do quite some damage.
Mary was wearing the red set while my wife Holly had picked white ones matches her white leather thong with pubes sticking out to the sides. Her queen size ass shook with every step she took until the first jabs were thrown in the two minute round.
BAP….BAP! Both guards were in place and none of their jabs came through. It took them only thirty seconds until the first solid shots hit Holly`s engorged tits and caused her to moan and suck in air into her lungs.
The first shots always seemed to be the worst since the adrenaline was not yet numbing the pain and her glands were 100 percent full of milk.
Following the leather impacts, her nipples started first to leak, then to go on auto-spray mode.
Mary giggled as the white warm mother milk hit her alabaster skin and was distracted.

SMATTTT….SMATTTT…..”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” Holly had pancaked both of her breasts, flattening the already saggy tits against her rib cage. Mary closed the guard in front of her chest, earning a powerful straight to her face. “BAM! WWWAAAAAAAAAAH!” A weird sound came out of her mouth, indicating more surprise than pain.
She seemed to notice that Holly meant business and was not her normal “punch bag male customer” she used to fight in erotic beat downs.

Both circled and traded jabs for the rest of the round, already a light sheen of sweat covered their sexy topless frames. Just when the bell sounded ending the round, Holly`s guard was already down. Mary came very late with a SMASH into her thick belly making her double over.
“Unnnghhh! Fuck that one was after the bell!” Holly clutched her belly while Mary commented: “Oooops!”

Both glared at each other while taking a seat. Mary lifted her tits with her gloves, licking over her sweaty nipples to give me a sexy show and making sure my cock will stay hard during the whole match. I moaned and also soaked in the sexy view Holly gave me. Her tits were still leaking constantly.

The bell sounded for the second round and some serious jabs connected to both covers and faces. Mary had power and I loved to see her strong shoulder muscles and biceps at work. Suddenly Holly ducked a fast right which sailed over her head and SMATTTTT hammered her right solidly into Mary`s belly button. Her belly was firm but not super defined. But she was not prepared for this leaning over coughing. Holly twisted and came through with a fierce uppercut to her opponent`s dangling left breast. SMATTTT….AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Mary`s blue veined tit folded around the leather reddening rapidly. Her face was a grimace of pain and she made the mistake not to retreat, but go for revenge. She got incautious and was open for Holly landing the leather in her ribs, tits and last to her chin knocking her backwards.
WHAM! Mary impacted with bouncing boobs butt first onto the rough wooden surface.

Holly blew me a kiss while her opponent massaged the pain from her sore chin. “You are so dead!” Mary hissed, but Holly bounced lightly, making her gorgeous curves jiggle. “Then show me what you got!”
Mary stood up, her body now shining with sweat in the late sunlight. Her biceps was bulging as she carefully pressed her attack: She forced my wife to cover up, suddenly going low and hammering her thick belly with numerous shots. Holly tensed the abs beneath her curves, grunted with the impact as she took several in a row.

“AHMMMM……” I groaned as SMATTTT….WHAPPPP….SMATTTTT….Mary buried lefts and rights into her jiggling belly.
WHAM! Mary was open for a fast right counter hammering her left eye. Her head jerked back and she groaned, her arms flying through the air not to make her go down.
She was wide open for massive hooks to her big saggy C-Cups. SMATTT…SMATTTT….their almost hit her chin, the force tearing horribly at the base of her boobs.
The rest of the round Holly hit her chin twice and her tits at least five times each before then bell saved Mary.

Exhausted she crashed onto her bum and held her swelling bright red boobs while Holly come over and pressed her tits together. A warm rain of milk jetted out of her teats spraying my whole body and hard cock.
She went down to her knees in front of me and licked the milk from my raging hard-on. “OH FUCK!” I shuddered with lust.
Only seconds later her tongue worked on my throbbing dick while her glove brushed her own pussy making her groan with lust while blowing my shaft.

“Get back here bitch!” Mary ordered her after the break had already gone. Holly kissed me, grinded her huge ass against my cock before she climbed back into the ring. But Mary was not waiting for her to come back properly and raise her guard!
WHAM! She hit her temple and dazed her. The follow up blow was a massive uppercut to her right tit that nearly tore it off its base. SMACKKKKKK! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!

Holly howled in pain. She staggered backwards and her thick tummy had to endure several more impacts winding her. Mary was out for revenge and the little cheat at the beginning of the round ensured that Holly was at the receiving end this time.

SMATTTT…SMATTTT…SMATTTTT. … She tried to cover her face but her tits rocked on her chest under the impacts, milk brutally forced out of them. Mary landed short crisp hooks mostly, crushing her glands and lifting her dense and firm udders each time.
“That`s it babe! Show me your milk!” Mary was sprayed with milk that mixed with the sweat on her body.
The rest of the round went pretty much the same way. Holly was too afraid to open her cover for a counter.

Both were sucking air into their lungs after this intense round and removed their gloves to have a drink. The Gin Tonic I had prepared was still cold as the two of them sat next to each other, taking a sip as if nothing had happened. Both looked at my stiff penis pointing at them.
“Shall we take care of him?”
Mary shook her head. “We should make him suffer a bit more.”

Both came closer and Mary got down on her knees in front of me, taking my cock in a vice like grip between her biceps and underarm. It was trapped in the crook of her arm while she flexed and smiled at me sexily. Her deep green eyes were driving me mad. Sweat had matted her red mane to her forehead and was running down in rivulets from her nose dripping onto her cleavage.
Holly was meanwhile kissing me, pressing her reddened and leaking left tit against my ribs while brushing me hard nipples. I was so close to cum!

But they stopped right in time already leaving me ooze pre cum.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM! The ruined orgasm was hard to stop and so my cum oozed out of my cock without the actual orgasm. I couldn`t believe Mary had milked me without giving me rewarding feelings of a climax.

She smirked at me, climbing back with my wife in the fight area. After putting their gloves back on, fists were flying again.
Both landed a fair share of hits, to their face and soon lips and eyes were swelling a bit. They took also turns in hitting their busts, stretching their tit meat in all possible directions. Neither of them gained an advantage so far.
During the break I noticed that Mary`s eyes were fixed on my wife`s pussy. Her thick strong legs were slightly parted allowing her a view on her Camel Toe. The white leather was straining over the engorged labia of my wife and her wet cxnt hair were sticking out to the sides.

The bell started the next round and Holly was greeted with hard right to her face stunning her. She had her cover high as Mary aimed low, smacking the leather into her womanhood full force. WHAPPPPPPPP…..AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
Holly`s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she clutched her pussy.

Mary instead jerked her head sideways with a haymaker that lifted my wife off her feet and made her collapse belly first over of the rough wooden arm rests. It winded her further, and her side was wide open for her opponent to land more shots to her ribs and the side of her right tit. The tit was dangling down and the target too inviting to let this opportunity unused.

SMACKKKKKKK!!!!! “GGGAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDD!” The milky udder was compressed against the rough wooden and a spray of milk jetted out. Mary got next to Holly, pressing her left knee into the spine to keep her trapped. Holly could not make use of her arms and this battle had my cock back to full attention when Mary simply got momentum before BASHING her right glove into the side of my wife`s sore tit over and over.

SMATTTTTT….SMATTTTTT….SMATTTTT…SMACKKKKKKK!!!!! The outer curve took numerous shoots, each time releasing a torrent of milk hitting the floor. It looked so sexy! I groaned but my arms were trapped over my head and I couldn`t relieve myself. Mary looked into my eyes and licked her lips while hammering her glove into the abused udder again and again.
Holly screamed while deep dark bruises formed and marked the area where her opponent worked her tit.

After dozens of brutal hits the bell sounded and Mary came to me, engulfing my cock between her soft naturals starting to titfuck me. She pushed her tits together with her gloves and the mix of sweat, milk and cum made my veiny penis glide through the valley of her tits. I was in heaven!
I moaned loudly while Holly painfully got back to her feet. She really needed the rest watching her opponent pleasure me.
“You cxnt! I will pay your saggy udders back!” Her right tit was swollen and bruised horribly, the skin abraded and bright red. The inside of her boob did not look much better since the rough wood of the armrest had acted as the counterpart and provided the stop after each impact.

I could not stand this titfuck for a single minute. My climax was brutal although I had just cum minutes before. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSS!” I unloaded it all in Mary`s cleavage and she strutted back into the ring ready to punish Holly further.

Holly was red with anger and her right breast clearly more swollen than her left. She lunged at Mary`s face but she dodged as my wife was slowed down due to the trauma in her boob. The punch was easily telegraphed and Mary countered with a combo to her navel, followed by another low blow. Her glove impacted into the leather triangle of her thong with an audible SMACK and left her whimpering and sinking to her knees.
More rapid hooks connected to her cheeks making causing a mouse under her left eye. Mary did not stop although my wife was partly down, dazed and sucking air into her lungs.

WHAM! A brutal uppercut punched her back so that her spine met the edge of the furniture causing in a scream. Her swollen milk tits pointed at the night sky. The first stars were already visible but the dampness and heat of the day was not gone.
Mary got down to her knees as well, latching her full seductive lips over Holly`s left nipple and sucked it erotically. My wife groaned from pain and lust as her thick teat was engorging under the attention. Milk dribbled from Mary`s mouth as she could not drink it all.
She was surprised looking at me: “Oh my! Karl! That`s so much milk!”

“I know…ahh….”
I could only nod and witness Mary eagerly drinking from Holly`s big udders. She took turns alternating between left and right tit, drinking for a full minute.
Once her nipples were stiff and the whole areolas were shrinkled and adding to the size of the nipple, Mary lifted both fists simultaneously and was about to hammer them down into the tender tit meat. But she was wide open and my wife connected with rapid tit shots on her own, followed by one to her opponent`s solar plexus.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” She had given her time to recover and now bent over. My wife rolled to the side pulled Mary to her feet and WHAM hit her chin from the left. Mary stumbled onto the furniture with her back connecting hard. She was stunned and could not stop Holly from lifting her left leg and WHAM landing with her right knee into her sweet spot.

“GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDD!” Mary screamed out loud and luckily the next house was one mile away.
As the bell sounded for the round to end the red leather was trapped between her cxnt lips and she sat there with a pain wrecked face.

My Holly was satisfied with her payback and sat down on the opposite side of the “ring”. She was panting hard and so far both had battled almost half an hour completely drenched in sweat.

Now that both fighters had taken quite some damage. They were rather busy with themselves than taking care of my pleasure. Both leaned forward, elbows on their knees with dangling tits. Mary was the stronger and fitter one, but my wife still resisted and was able to turn the events every time Mary expected the match to go into her direction.
Both faces were bruising as well now with puffy lips. Holly had a mouse under her eye while Mary`s cheeks were bright red and bruised from several shots.

I had forgotten about the number of rounds but the next one started and both raised slowly not from exhaustion. Their arms were getting heavy but they traded leather, hitting their heads and belly’s mostly. Both tried to avoid breast punches, but Holly was first to score a heavy straight flattening Mary`s left. She grunted, being driven backwards. My wife started a barrage of blows driving the fitter fighter backwards. Mary was chased and although taking a partial beating, Holly`s arms got heavier every second leaving her completely winded one minute into the round. Her arms were on fire and as she noticed her mistake, she was not even able to guard her face properly.

Hard straights hammered her mouth and nose, then her tits eaten shot after shot.
SMATTTT..SMATTTT…..SMATTTTT…..SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! She collapsed onto the pallets with her big butt, arms draped over the backrests on each side of her. Mary meanwhile mounted her lap and her prime targets were right in front of her: My wife`s breasts. She targeted them with heavy haymakers. SMACK…SMACK….heavy blows hitting the outer curves, scraping over her engorged nipples and abrading the sweat and milky skin.

Holly groaned with the impacts and my view was locked to Mary`s strong buttocks, her strong backside and Holly`s flying udders that were used as punching bags. Mary`s own set jiggled in front of her and her sweat was dripping onto Holly`s body. What a sexy massacre!
Mary hit so hard I feared those tit targets would burst. Milk was jetting from her nipples and her whole body shaking under the impacts. After the second minute of the round was finished, Holly`s tits sagged clearly with so much milk drained from them during the last 60 shots.

I was worried for my wife as Mary stood up, turned towards me a flexed with gloves on. Her biceps was glistening as the rest of her body. “What do you say handsome? How much more can your wife take? This biceps is gonna beat her to pulp!”
I shook my head as if to say she had enough but Holly interrupted me:
“Shut up saggy titted bitch! I am far from being done!”

Holly, although getting her naturals pulverized, stood up and was ready to fight. Her arms were heavy but so also Mary was far from being fresh.
I was so proud of her!
She raised her gloves ready to continue the slugfest.
As Mary turned towards her she was greeted with a right to her tit directly with the sound of the bell.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” The meat oozed around the leather glove, giving almost no resistance. More shots connected, upper cutting her C-Cups, sending them flying before slapping back to her ribs. Mary took the shots and the pain numbed her…slowed her down until my wife had the chance to fell her like a tree with a devastating right to the center of her face.

BAPPPPPPP!!!!! Mary was sent flying, her feet leaving the ground. WHAM! She landed with her spine across one of the tables, which crashed under her weight and the wood burst partially.

“Oh my gosh!” I was frozen in shock as Mary lay there nearly unconscious. But my wife wasn`t! She lifted Mary`s left leg, spread her cxnt open and POUNDED her right into her mound over and over. The leather crushed the pubic bone, clit and juicy cxnt lips every two seconds with a force that made the redhead scream at the top of her lungs.

SMATTTTT…SMATTTTT…..SMATTTTTT…SMATTTTTTTT! Holly landed unanswered twelve shots until Mary kicked her left leg into Holly`s belly and made her fly backwards crashing into the opposing side of the ring.
Mary slumped to the floor and I started a count. We never agreed on any rules in this brutal massacre so I didn`t know if my count was correct, but the bell saved her anyway.

She was sitting on her ass, taking off her gloves to have her shaking fingers for pulling out the leather between her pussy lips. And I tell you she was swollen down there!
Mary grimaced as she pulled the thong completely off giving me a view on her swollen and reddened cleanly shaved pussy.

She looked as if she wanted to kill Holly. Putting her gloves back on she tried to stand straight but the damage was done and her cxnt on fire.

The bell sounded again and next Mary focused so much on payback, that Holly`s guard was literally pointless. The gloves hammered right through it, parting them and allowing the contact to her face.
Holly tried to clinch but Mary twisted out of the way, landing a tremendous kidney shot that froze Holly. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” She arched her back and collapsed forward. Mary simply had to shove her a bit more and WHAM her tits made contact with the wooden backrest.
The make shift ring was far more unforgiving than ropes and her milk udders still leaked with all her body weight behind. Her arms trembled when Holly tried to push herself back but Mary was on her within seconds.
The furniture were not fixed to the ground a movable so Mary pushed one of the chairs back, arranged my wife`s tits between two arm-rests and I knew what was coming. Trapping my wife`s tit she SHOVED the two heavy seats together pancaking my wife`s bruised tits!
“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” She kept on pushing and I couldn`t see anything, but Holly really suffered. Her tits were trapped and the force applied to her tit meat made her scream out in pain. I feared her tits might take further permanent damage, but I was so hard witnessing this. Mary looked at me seemingly having a lot of fun now.

Holly shook her head and her massive ass cheeks jiggled when she tried to get free. But after almost a minute she collapsed, sobbing and crying. The bell sounded and she did not even move or try to get free anymore. Mary came to me, bent down sliding her hands over my body and cock.
“I am not done with her. What she did to my pussy was really not nice….” She said in a husky voice. She kissed me and I tasted her sweat. Oh my god she was pure sex!

The next round started with Holly still in place, tits trapped and sobbing. Mary took her gloves off and balled her fist showing me her laced up knuckles.
“Payback time Karl! Say goodbye to her cxnt!” She pulled Holly thong down leaving her totally exposed. Her wet bush was peeking through her sweaty buttocks as she was bent over. Mary`s left biceps bulged when she lifted her heavy thigh, exposing more of her cxnt.

“WHAM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WHAM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!”

Her laced knuckles pumped into her pussy lips over and over, crushing her clit and I came just from watching this destruction for the third time!
Her whole body spasmed, tits trapped, pussy boxed to a swollen mess. Mary pounded her full force, partly entering her love tunnel with each SMACKING IMPACT.

WHAM! SMACK! SMATTTTTTT……

Until Holly went finally unconscious. She had passed out and Mary grabbed her hair pulling back her head. Her right hand entered my wife`s cxnt first with two fingers, then with three. Her eyes opened dazed when she noticed her opponent was entering her.
She moaned as four fingers went in, then five and Mary pushed harder to insert the whole fist with laces on! Although Holly was wet will pussy juice sweat and milk it was not enough to avoid the pain of the fisting!
“NOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!”
The hand was in now and Mary had a grin on her face. She fucked my wife harder and harder until she went unconscious for a second time and she couldn’t hold her anymore.
She left her sweaty and destroyed body tangled on the pallets, standing up and shoving her fingers in my mouth stained with the juices of my wife…..

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: Secrets Part 6 - the sequel
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 05:28:19 PM »
More pics

Offline cwfan

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 10:06:26 PM »
That was a well written and interesting way to explain what happened to Karl and Holly.  Well done!!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 06:54:23 AM »
Damn Mary is smoking in that red set. Taking Holly apart makes her even hotter. I can see her  trash talking Holly to you. Making your wife tell you she got her ass kicked. The thought of seeing Mary  smack Holly around  is quite the pic to paint.  Nice story. Although I do think there’s no way I could see Holly ever seriously challenging her. I don’t could see her toying with her for your benefit at Holly’s expense with ease.

Offline BadBrittanyBabe

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 04:26:27 PM »
Damn Mary is smoking in that red set.

I second that. Stunning.