News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katha fights Part 6 - Katha vs.Franzi Part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Katha fights Part 6 - Katha vs.Franzi Part 2
« on: April 21, 2021, 05:11:53 PM »
As a reminder, Katha didn't quite agree that Franzi presented her pussy to her husband so willingly. What follows? You read it here!

Franzi seductively licked my cum from her lips and while Ewa was helped out of the ring, Franzi climbed the steps into the cage completely naked.
My wife, Katha, had just defeated her opponent in a fierce kickboxing match, but had also taken heavy hits. However, jealousy of Franzi made her forget all caution. She wanted to ram the brunette fighter, who had just won against Kasim in sex wrestling half an hour ago, directly into the ground unpointed.
But both were taken, Katha certainly more than Franzi. Katha had taken several hits in her swollen face and her hair stuck to her sweaty skin. Her belly was reddened, her breasts as well. The kicks in her bust had been hard as nails and now the first bruises were visible.
Franzi looked fresher, although her skin shone just as sweaty. Both built up in front of each other and the difference could not have been bigger:
My super full-breasted wife had certainly 25 kilos more on her ribs than Franzi. Her tits alone weighed 4 kilos more, but Franzi was anything but intimidated. Their breasts pressed into each other, their noses almost touching.
"You keep your hands off Henning bitch!"
"Don't think so."
The answer was curt and challenging and Franziska grinned cheekily at Katha.
Everything ran before my eye as if in slow motion: Franziska's cheeky stiff nipples bored into my wife's udders. Katha foamed with rage, took out and BANGED Franzi a slap on the left cheek that tore her head around and hurled her to the ground.
Dead silence around the ring!
Franzi held her cheek and was impressed by the power of my wife. But was she also intimidated? No. Barely on her feet, the bell sounded for the start of the unplanned fight and Franzi charged forward, ramming her shoulder into my wife's soft belly and shoving her back into the cage wall, gasping.
KRRRRKKKK....the cage rattled under the weight of the impact.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHH!" Katha gasped breathlessly, her fat J-cups slapping Franzi's back. The agile horny naked mouse went between my wife's legs with her head, clasped her, her center of gravity was very low, and threw her over her own shoulders.
WHAMMMMMMM!!!!!!! "OOHHHHHHHHHHH!" My wife's sexy curves crashed to the boards after an involuntary flip, her massive tits ripping at the base and hitting her chin. Dazed and surprised, she remained lying there.
Franzi was right on top of her, her bare ass on her stomach, pinning Katha's strong arms to the floor. Sweat dripped from the tip of her sweet nose onto my wife's quivering bosom. "Well big boxer? How was that?"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Katha smiled at her and said, "Not bad hungry hook!" But there she already lifted her legs, wrapped Franzi's neck from behind and yanked her down. WHAMMM! Franzi hit the back of her head uncomfortably, but Katha just left her in the leg scissors. She had her feet hooked together to make opening impossible and Franzi's first instinct was to bend my wife's strong thighs open.
But her sweaty legs were stronger than she was and Franzi was already turning red. The tactics used in the fight against Kasim were now used on her. But she was more flexible and agile than my wife, managed for her part to put a leg scissors around their necks and both found themselves lying on their sides in a kind of 69 position.
Franzi and Katha scratched and boxed each other's thighs, pounded on their opponent's ass, but no decision was close. Their faces were bright red, pumping air into their lungs while their shiny naked bodies wrestled on the cage floor.
I called out to Katha, "Finish her off Mouse!"
Thomas was right next to me, fingers clawed into the cage, "You finish her Frenchy!"
We suddenly felt a hand on each of our asses and two huge firm tits appeared between us. Vivian had snuck up behind us and we both had to swallow at the sight of her beauty. She was already topless, because she had been waiting for her fight, which now had to be postponed.
"Pretty hot action right?" She winked at us, noticing our semi-stiff cocks that were slowly getting bigger since she was there. Fortunately, Thomas and I were already "relieved" before, because otherwise the fight of our horny partners would have been hard to bear.
Franzi's boyfriend, who had little experience with such huge breasts so far, after her invitation gladly accepted. Vivian gently pulled his head between her naked bells and moaned when she felt his hot breath in the valley between her mountains.
In the ring there was still no decision: Katha and Franzi rolled around the ring in the double leg scissors and both had problems to get air. As if on a secret signal, they opened the embrace and remained on their backs for a few seconds breathing heavily. Franzi's perky tits heaved and sagged as her lungs filled and Katha fared little better.
Groaning, they straightened up, as it was already the second fight for both of them. They staggered a bit, but Katha was the first to give her opponent a good tit slap. SMATTTTTT! Franzi's left breast deformed and bounced as she shrieked and surveyed the red handprint. "You stupid boob...." SMATTTTT! "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Katha had immediately hit again before Franzi could finish cursing. SMATTTT....SMATTTT...both exchanged a few heavy slaps to their opponent's bust and the results were very different. While Katha deformed the whole tit under the hard blows, Franzi merely made my wife's breasts, each bigger than her head, swing.
But Katha had already taken so much beating and kicking in the breasts that she now surprisingly lost out.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She held her chest while Franzi took a running start, leapt into the air and nailed Katha to the ground with a dropkick to the bust.
WHAMMMMMM!!!!! The whole ring shook as my wife hit just outside the cage wall. The crowd went wild for Franzi, who had just sunk both bare feet into the bosom of her heavier voluptuous opponent with a lot of momentum.

But Franzi had also landed roughly and needed a few seconds to recover. Only slowly she got to her feet and Katha kicked her, still lying on the ground, the left leg away. WHAM! Franzi landed on her butt next to her and Katha attacked by putting Franzi in a headlock. "UMMMMPPPPPFFFF!" Franzi's face pressed into her sweaty tit and now you could see the direct comparison: her head was smaller than a breast of my hot wife!
Katha came fully to her feet, pulling Franzi along with her. She moaned as Franzi boxed her fists in her belly, but was whirled around that she became dizzy. Katha let go and Franzi flew into the cage with momentum before going down in front of it, moaning and gasping.
Katha was breathing heavily and holding her stomach, but Franzi was dazed as well. She could do little as my wife grabbed her ankles and pulled her a little further to the center of the ring. Katha stood wide-legged over her and dropped her naked curvy ass onto her opponent's stomach. "WHAMPP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Franzi flapped up like a pocket knife and gasped. Her much heavier opponent held her down on the ground with her weight and arms pressed down. Kata's massive wrecking balls were several more cup sizes than her friends' and dangled in front of her face.
Franzi's biceps swelled as she pressed against Katha's arms, but Katha just grinned at her. Franzi was powerless and didn't want to waste too much energy, but she guessed what was coming.
SMATTTTT!!!!! "UMMMMMMPPPFFFFFF!"
She had expected a Breast Smother, but Katha just let her left tit slam into her face with full force and half her body weight behind it.
Katha raised her upper body and the sweaty tit flesh lifted off her opponent's face. Franzis gasped and her eyes betrayed pure panic. The luscious rack struck almost as hard as a fist punch.
Three more hits, sometimes with her right, sometimes with her left chest clapped down on her with a force that made her nose hurt and she feared it was broken!
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!" Franzi screamed in pain!
Katha now joined in and swung her wrecking balls, taking momentum with her and SMATTTTTTTTT....SMATTTTT....SMATTTTT....SMATTTTT boxing Franzi's head from side to side.
"Yes mouse! Show her!" Thomas, meanwhile, didn't look so happy, even though he was holding a very nice pastime in his arms with Vivien.
His face was full of worry as Franzi lay dazed on the floor while my wife stood up and strutted around the cage with Victory signs.
The audience was roaring, cheering them on, and for most it was one of the most awesome fight nights in a long time.
Katha now pulled her opponent rudely to her feet by the hair, twisted an arm behind her back and shoved her into the cage wall with momentum, tits first. KARRRRRKKKKK! Franzi's breasts slammed in and as she sank powerlessly to her knees it pulled her sweet little atria with their stiff nipples hard over the mesh of the wire netting.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Franzi held her aching breasts. It didn't look good for her and she hung her head in exhaustion. The boob-boxing she had cashed in on seemed to have taken a lot out of her. Katha grabbed her from behind, clamped her head between her thighs and hugged her slender waist.
Her right hand suddenly grabbed Franzi between her ass cheeks and the surprised quicker that followed was a sign that my wife had her fingers on her opponent's bare pussy. Several of her opponent's fingers were inside Franzi and she couldn't help but moan. But was it pain or pleasure? I was sure that Franzi was very aroused and the smacking sounds confirmed my suspicions. When Katha pulled her wet fingers out of her and slapped Franzi's tight ass with them, the humiliation was perfect.
Katha encircled her opponent's waist again, heaving her to waist level and BAMMMMMM Franzi went backwards on the boards again. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" She doubled over in pain, breathing fast and frantically.

Katha now grabbed one of her legs, flipped her over onto her stomach and went for a Single Leg Boston Crab. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Franzis screamed and tried to pull her away, elbows slipping away on the ring floor but it stayed at try. My wife increased the pressure and Franzis' back flexed painfully. She cursed and her right fist drummed on the floor.
Viktor, the referee came closer and asked if this was a task. "Fuck you!" Was Franzi's short but clear answer.
The view of Franzi's cleft provoked loud roars and cheers. Her sweet bare pussy was soaking wet and a little open. Her horny inner labia open, I could see exactly her pink. I was stiff! Thomas and I cuddled Vivien her big tits while she held a throbbing hard penis in each hand and jerked us pressurefully.
"Your little mouse is ne horny sow Thommy!"
"I know." He just grinned at me. "Your bosom miracle gives it to her nevertheless straight violently!"
Katha now clamped her opponent's thigh under one arm and was almost sitting on her sagging back when she realized that she had one hand free and could do something dirty with it after all.
She licked along the edge of her hand and raised it in the air: fuck no! She's not going to after all....
SMATTTTTTT!!!!!! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The edge of her hand hit lengthwise into Franzi's wet cleft, making her yelp loudly. Her whole body jerked reflexively, but was in the firm grip of her opponent.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! "AAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Franzi's face was a bizarre mixture of pain and pleasure. Hands clenched into fists she was on the verge of giving up. But Katha suddenly put her thumb to her clit and circled it tenderly. Franzi closed her eyes and bit her lips.
"NAAAA....AAAHHHHH.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!" This she could not stand for thirty seconds and exploded in a tremendous orgasm. Katha was still in full control of her sweat-bathed opponent, twitching with pleasure, but released some pressure from her spine to let Franzi enjoy her climax.
"Where is Kasim?" Katha looked questioningly at Viktor and he understood. The cage door opened and the young black man with the more than 30cm long cock entered the ring grinning.
"Now it's payback time!" He pulled down his shorts and knelt behind Franzi. My wife had released her from his grip and she was kneeling doggy in the center of the ring. Her head was trapped between my wife's legs, her ass pointed at Karim.
"Fuck..no..please...." But that's when the brat rammed his pipe into Franzi's cleft from behind. Smacking, he slid into her dripping cavity, clawed into her ass cheeks and began fucking her from behind.
SMATT...SMATT...SMATT. His balls swung against her clit while three quarters of his strap rammed into her. Franzi gasped and grunted while the thick penis stretched her cxnt and probably pushed the glans right up to her cervix.
My God what a sight! Thomas and I came at the same time while Vivian grinningly milked us. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Franzi continued to be taken hard from behind. Her firm titties bounced slightly dangling beneath her, her wet ass quivering as her dark loins slapped against him.
Moaning, almost grunting, I wondered how much more she could take. Kasim pulled his incredibly thick and long lance out of her, wet with her milky white pussy juice.
As Katha loosened the leg scissors around her neck, Franzi slammed to the floor exhausted.
My wife turned her onto her back, sitting on her chest burying the C-cups under her bare ass. Kasim grabbed Franzi's legs and bent them up until she was curled up. HE licked with pleasure through the dripping wet cxnt and Franzi screamed with horniness. Shortly thereafter, the tube rammed into her again. The sex show in the ring continued, but when Franzi kneaded the ass cheeks of my wife just moaning with pleasure, Kasim suddenly grabbed her pussy. He had pulled his latte out of her and clawed his way into her vulva.
"FUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" Franzi screamed in pain and surprise because Kasim wanted revenge. Her swollen vulva spilled out between his fingers. The claw grip was revenge for the attack on his manhood during the first fight. His thumb squeezed her clitoris hard and Franzi reared up under Katha with enormous strength to escape. But it was useless and under endless screams her pussy was worked hard.

Katha suddenly stood up, briefly conferred with Kasim and pulled a completely finished opponent to her feet. She wrapped her arms around Franzi's naked sweaty bodysuit from behind, lifted her into the air, and then let her slam pussy-first onto her outstretched knee.
SMACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
Franzi rolled her eyes, involuntarily spitting saliva and trying to somehow deal with the pain without being knocked out. Kasim stood in front of her and slapped first her face, then her tits.
His hard pipe served as a weapon next: he took it in his hand and thundered it into Franzi's face, sometimes from the left, sometimes from the right. SMAK...SMAK...BAP....
Franzi was at the end...she whined, "Please..please..." Kasim grabbed her sweaty braid and jerked her head to the side: his glans disappeared into her mouth and while she gave him a blowjob, Thomas noticed his girlfriend gyrating her hips and rubbing her aching pussy over my wife's knee. Katha reached around her opponent's torso and tweaked her hard nipples, making her moan deeply and allowing Kasim to push his huge black member deeper into her mouth.
He threw his head back and couldn't stop his orgasm:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He came deep in her fuck-mouth, almost in her throat, and Franzi shuddered too, perhaps from another small climax.
SMATTTT....Franzi slid off her knees and her naked through-fucked and defeated body remained in the center of the ring.
Katha and Kasim raised their arms with clenched fists and strutted across the ring. Thunderous applause filled the old cellar of the manor house and Thomas and I also applauded and whistled.
After a few moments Katha went to her opponent, turned her on her back and patted her cheek, "Are you ok sweetie?"
I didn't catch Franzi's reaction, but Katha gently kissed her lips and wiped a few tears from her face....