News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SexyMona2030 VS Angelina Jolie .. Hollywood walk of fame with few cameos

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Had to sneak a few other familiar names, and ladies in.
That said, hope you enjoy this.

I was very surprised when Mona said she wanted to come visit to my country. A few places she had hoped to see, as well as maybe things she wanted to do.

I had just been enjoying some of Olga's wonderful sexy company. So decided to make some plans while still out that side of the country. Anytime spent with Olga was enjoyable.
Now I was going to stay on the west coast and prepare to meet Mona.
I had seen some photos of the dark haired beauty online. Yet I could never be prepared for how beautiful she was in real life, as I pick her up, and get her to the hotel, to unwind and freshen up from the trip.
Mona had arrived in a light colored satin blouse, slightly undone aty the top, to nicely display some of the firm, dusky skinned cleavage beneath.
Her dark eyes, alluring and intelligent.
Mona also wearing a skirt, that dropped to mid thigh, and some high heeled boots. The lady turning heads all along the way.
Her eyes roaming trying to take everything in, as I do the same with her.
Mona was full figured, yet her curves flowed wonderfully, in her blouse, and skirt.

We arrive at the hotel, Mona being in the one next to mine, with an adjoining door. I wanted to give her privacy, yet I wanted to be close by, if she needed anything. As she looks around her room, Mona smiles, comes to me and hugs me, thanking me for doing this for her, and with her.
Feeling Mona's sexy body so close, as well as her breathing next to me, was a very nice way to repay the kindness.
Mona was going to take a brief nap, then wanted to go see the Hollywood walk of fame, then maybe try some Asian cuisine for a late dinner.
I move to give her cheek a kiss, when the sexy lady moves, to catch it on her sensuous lips. Mona kissing softly, her eyes playful.
Then we pull apart, as she again thanks me.
I tell her to let me know if she needed anything, then slip over onto my side, while thinking of her kiss.

I figure to maybe head down for a drink, when I hear something fall in her room. I quickly rush over.
Mona is standing by the end table, by the bed. Her blouse off, her bra slid from one shoulder, the firm swell of her right breast visible, as she is looking at the phone she had managed to hook with her blouse, as she removed it, laying on the floor. Then at me coming in to be sure she was okay.
Mona smiles, as she turns, and her well formed breast falls fully from the bra. Mona not bothering to cover herelf, as she moves to me smiling. "My hero." She says laughing softly. Then Mona gives me a deeper kiss, than before. "I am looking forward to tonight." She says, knowing very well how she was affecting me.
I gently grasp her hand in mine, and am rewarded by a quick intake of breath, as her hand squeezes mine, and I know I had gotten to Mona a little as well.
"I will leave the door unlocked, come over when you are ready to go." I tell her, and turn and leave one very gorgeous lady, to finish undressing, knowing in my mind's eye, I had already done that for her, and found Mona pleasing in every way.

Later we are out walking along the walk of fame, as she looks for names she recognizes. Some clouds having been building overhead, with the look of some rain to come.
Mona was simply hot, dressed in a black leather top, that zipped down the front, and did not cover much more skin, than a regular bra.
A thin vest worn as well. Mona also had on some very tight black pants, that showed her legs, and ass nicely. Since we were walking, she had on more sensible shoes.
Still Mona looked like she belonged on that walk herself.
We were enjoying each others company, walking side by side, at times arm in arm, as I was enjoying getting to know Mona better.

A soft peal of thunder sounds overhead, and light rain begins to fall. Mona laughs, and hugs herself to my side, as people begin to scatter.
We had to park a little ways away and walk. Now I look for a cab, to get into from the rain, to take to where the car was parked.
As one begins to pull over, a drop dead gorgeous brunette begins stalking over towards us.
Her face lovely, with very full and sensuous lips.
She is wearing a dress, that is slightly shear, and flowing down over her bobbling assets, as she is yelling at someone on a cell phone.
"Look we had a fight, I left him there, now shut up, and listen to me!!" She is saying, as she knocks into Mona, sending the dark haired beauty sprawling, to the wet sidewalk.
Her dress flowing along her body, nice slits to the sides, and along the lower part of the dress to allow her legs free motion, and to be able to be seen.
Her breasts becoming more visible, as she gets wet.

I reach down, and help Mona up. Her dark eyes showing her rising temper, as she is now wetter, from having been knocked down.
"Who the hell do you think you are bitch!!?" Mona asks, as she shoves the full figured beauty. Knocking her phone to the ground.
The woman watching it drop before glaring at Mona.
"You nasty little skank." "Do you know who I am?" "I am Angelina Jolie, and the woman that is about to kick your ass all over this street, if you don't get the hell out of my way, and let me get my cab." She says, as they begin to press together, bumping one another.
I am stunned first at running into a woman of this star caliber, as well as beauty. Yet I also am wondering what a sexy star like this is doing in the rain, dressed so hot, going for a cab.
She had a fight, and had left in a angry rush. Now she was taking it out on Mona. The problem being Mona would not put up with that very long.

The rain is coming down more steady, as the ladies are having a heated argument. I hear someone running from across the street.
My surprise as I recognize the two ladies heading towards us, as they recognize me as well.
Jonica laughs, turning and lifting her short skirt, to shake her nice thonged ass. "Get in the cab, you Cajun slut." Her companion says, as Jonica turns, and licks her tongue over her wet lips. "Hey Storm." She says, as I begin to realize these two had been in some kind of catfight, as her top was torn, and her pert right breast was heaving, and glistening exposed where her clothing was torn. Jonica then opens the door on the far side of the cab, and slides in.
Gemma gives me a naughty look, and her top, that was barely intact, was lowered to give me a very nice view of her firm, tattoed breasts. "Thanks for the cab Storm." Gemma says, giving me a nice view. "Get in ya Brit Bitch!" Jonica calls out, as Gemma blows me a kiss, 'Thanks Luv", and slides in beside Jonica.
I could hardly wait to hear what the two of them had been up to. Better yet, maybe not as I would not want to be used as a witness in court.
I only knew the two of them had been in a scrap together, and now were fleeing the area, in the cab I had gotten for Mona.

Mona and Angelina are shoving still, when Angelina's hand grasps the zipper yanking it down, and Mona's well formed breasts spill free, to quiver, then stand firm, as her top falls free, and Angelina begins to slap Mona's breasts hard.
Mona doubling up slightly to try and cover her well formed wet breasts, as Angelina has decided to take her anger and frustration out on Mona.
My dark haired lady friend stepping back, as Angelina follows, now a few slaps going to Mona's lovely face.
I am reaching to grab Angelina, when Mona's hand shoots out, and slaps across Angelina's face hard.
The sexy movie star, taking a few steps back, as Mona now grabs the top of Angelina's dress, and begins tearing, and yanking it from her.
Angelina's breasts falling free, to begin to receive slaps and punches from Mona. The large, soft skinned tits, bobbling, and bouncing, as Angelina manages to get her legs tangled as the dress falls down her hot body, and begins to fall to the wet ground.
Mona dropping down after her, landing on Angelina, and finishing tearing her garments off, between slaps, and punches. The two buxom beauties, soon rolling together on the wet ground, as Angelina pulls Mona down, by a handfull of her long dark hair.
Mona ends up face down, her hard nippled breasts, heaving in a growing puddle of rain water, as Angelina sits down on Mona's back hard, driving Mona to the ground, and driving some of the air from her, as Angelina begins to strip Mona's tight pants, then her thong, with punches to Mona's bare ass, as now Mona was naked as well.

I had wanted to get to see more of Mona while she visited. Now I was enjoying seeing the dark haired beauty in all her naked glory, as she rolls, and tries to free herself, as Angelina smacks her ass again, before turning to slap the back of Mona's head.
Mona's head jerks, as she drops it forward slightly. Then as Angelina is trying to get a better position on Mona's back.
Mona arches up, then jerks, an twists.
Angelina loses her grip, on Mona's wet glistening body, as she falls to the side, with Mona brining a knee up into Angelina's belly.
Angelina cries out, and doubles up, as she falls to the side, lifted slightly from the ground by the knee, to land with a splash, in the now streaming rain water.

Mona rolls Angelina over, and quickly mounts her, using her shapely legs, to help pin Angelina down, as Mona begins to hit, punch, and slap Angelina's breasts, belly, and face.
"You rich, arrogant bitch!!" Mona shouts at her, as I begin to realize how many people are standing in the rain now watching Angelina Jolie roll, and catfight naked in the rain.
"No stunt double today shore!!" Mona shouts, as Angelina grabs Mona's left breast, and begins to twist and squeeze it, by the distended nipple.
Mona crying out in pain, as she grabs a hand full of Angelina's hair, and tries yanking her head to make her stop.
Then Angelina lands a punch to the side of Mona's head slightly dazing Mona. Angelina shoving Mona off, and rising to her knees, to face her.
Mona shaking her head, to clear it, as she also quickly scrambles to her knees.
Mona, and Angelina Jolie kneeling facing each other. Naked, soaking wet, and bruised and battered.
Angelina throws a punch that strikes Mona's right tit.
The sound of wet flesh hitting wet flesh, sounding loudly as I wince, ready to stop this at any time now, as both ladies were worn down.
Angelina's fist hitting the tender flesh of Mona's heaving breast, then sliding along on the wet skin, to leave her open.
Mona's fist lashes out, and catches Angelina, low and to the side of her chin. Her head snapping back, as her eyes roll up slightly, as Mona's fist follows through.
Angelina's arms fly out, as she flops with a wet splat onto the walkway beneath her. Her legs kicking out, and splaying giving a full view of all her goods, as she lays moaning, and barely moving.
Mona had won the fight. My heart happy for her, yet I feel it tighten in horror, as I watch Mona pitch face first onto Angelina.

As the rain pours down, and people stand in awe. Mona is laying prone tit to tit, and clit to clit on Angelina Jolie's barely conscious figure.
I drop beside her, and begin helping her up, as simply a combination of the hits she had taken, with the sudden lack of need of the adrenaline, that had been racing through her body. Mona's body had released the tensions, and she had dropped for a moment.
Mona clings to me, as I gather her things, and people applaud her as the winner of the fight. Angelina still laying very close to being knocked out.

I manage to get another cab to stop, and quickly get Mona in it.
Then I move to Angelina, and begin making sure she is okay. Mona now covered slightly by my wet shirt.
I help Angelina into the cab, planning on sharing it, as I retrieve her phone, and torn garments. Then I get in working my way between them, as they gave each other dirty looks at times, yet no heat left in them.
We take Angelina to a nearby friends. I help her in, as Mona rests in the cab.
Angelina thanking me, and giving me a number, if I was ever in town again, to give her the chance to show her better side. The night truly had been bad for her, yet she really had no reason to take it out on Mona.
The fact Mona had beaten her impressing her, that she asked for a number she could catch us at the next day, so she could call and apoligize. Maybe see if Mona would be interested in a small part in her next movie. Angelina even hinting she might want a rematch catfight against Mona some day soon. Then with a hug, kiss, and Angelina Jolie's phone number secured. I head back to Mona.

We return to our car, and I get some Asian take out, to take back to the rooms with us.
Mona tired, yet still exctied about her hard fought win, over the celebrity.
When we enter, I quickly have her stripped, and dried. Then under a small blanket on the bed, as we sit close together, watching a Tomb Raider movie, while we eat.  Mona trembles slightly, and shivers still chilled from the rain.
Our meal done, I slip beside her under the blanket to help use my body heat to keep her warm.
Soon Mona is snuggled next to me asleep. Her body pressed to me, as I finish watching Angelina, as Lara Croft finish her quest.
My arm around Mona, as even though I had a international actress and sex symbols phone number.
I still enjoyed the fact that it was Mona beside me. The dark haired woman, just as sexy to me, and as beautiful.
I did not know what the rest of her visit might bring. Yet I knew Mona would always think fondly of how she beat Angelina Jolie in a catfight, along the Hollywood walk of fame.

The end   

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: SexyMona2030 VS Angelina Jolie .. Hollywood walk of fame with few cameos
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 12:46:28 PM »
'Maybe not, as I wouldn't want to be used as a witness in court' HAHA! Great line!

Really enjoyed reading that honey!

Great work as usual!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Re: SexyMona2030 VS Angelina Jolie .. Hollywood walk of fame with few cameos
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »
"Get in the cab, you Cajun slut."  I've actually heard that a time or two....;D

Cool story, Storm! 

:D

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)