News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for similar fights to Suitefights

• 5 Replies

Offline Trunts

Looking for similar fights to Suitefights
« on: April 22, 2021, 08:42:31 PM »
Hi all,

Long time lurker here. I have purchased and watched the majority of the Suitefights catalogue and enjoy their way of catfighting with wedgies/breast attacks aplenty, and all real.

Is there any other producer out there of similar quality/type as SF that I can have a look at?

Many thanks!

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: Looking for similar fights to Suitefights
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 05:37:49 PM »
imho there is nothing similar to suitefights as they are in a "league of there own". they arte the best!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 07:17:54 PM »
There are a couple studios with similar styles. Phat Pharrah, mostly for the Mila Rose fights. Mila vs Bella Ink is up there for me as one of the roughest catfights ever(with rules obviously). Catz Review out of the UK is good for hard slapping and hair pulling. Tillytown has the best trained all around fighters. If you want to see experienced fighters with great wedgies/breast attacks, I'd recommend watching Lyric's fights. Her fights with Davina has some of the most vicious tit maulings ever.

But like DJP60 mentioned, SF is in a league of their own. The total package when it comes to quality, presentation and fighting. It's like a modern day ECNWC, from the lingerie/robe intros to the interviews before and after the fights.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 09:16:33 AM »
There are a couple studios with similar styles. Phat Pharrah, mostly for the Mila Rose fights. Mila vs Bella Ink is up there for me as one of the roughest catfights ever(with rules obviously). Catz Review out of the UK is good for hard slapping and hair pulling. Tillytown has the best trained all around fighters. If you want to see experienced fighters with great wedgies/breast attacks, I'd recommend watching Lyric's fights. Her fights with Davina has some of the most vicious tit maulings ever.

But like DJP60 mentioned, SF is in a league of their own. The total package when it comes to quality, presentation and fighting. It's like a modern day ECNWC, from the lingerie/robe intros to the interviews before and after the fights.
Lyric vs Davina is one of the fights i always wanted to see, but i'm not able to get it :(
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 09:44:13 AM by Fightlover »

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 03:12:17 PM »

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2021, 06:23:18 AM »
Here's the Lyric vs. Davina fight at Tillytown:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121155/21819213/davina-vs-lyric-standard-def-mp4
Is there a second fight between Davina and Lyric?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 06:23:38 AM by Fightlover »