News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Cabin Plot

• 9 Replies

Offline JayB

The Cabin Plot
« on: April 22, 2021, 09:32:44 PM »
Our friends Kris and his wife Carole invited us to their newly built cabin overlooking a small lake on their property.  We were excited to receive the invite not only because of our desire to see their new structure but also because of we what we anticipated might happen.

We knew that Kris and Carole each had a thing for me and my wife Kari and so we were hoping that that would lead to an exciting weekend at their cabin.  I had known for a while that Kris was attracted to my blonde wife and I really sent him over the edge one weekend when he and I were headed out for a baseball trip.  He came  by to pick me up and I had told Kari that Kris had a thing for her and that we could really drive him wild.  After I had put my bags in the trunk, my wife came out on to the deck to say goodbye and have a nice time.  Purposefully, she only had on a very sheer negligee, that when met by the chilly morning air caused her prominent nipples to almost burst through the nearly see thru material.  As we drove down the road, that’s all Kris wanted to talk about, was Kari’s thick, erect nipples.  It was pretty clear he didn’t have those at his disposal in his home.

Kris had  told me some time ago that Carole had a thing for me after they dropped by unexpectedly for a visit and I was working shirtless in the yard.  Not trying to be immodest, but after a decade or so working out 5 days a week, I’ve got a rock solid body and it was on display for Carole.  Kris probably outweighs me by 25 pounds or more but my physique is significantly more chiseled. 

Kari knows I’m into watching females tangle and we often scan the movie channels for one that might produce a scrap or two.  We let that carry over into our sex lives as well.  We will often fantasize about my blonde wife taking on another woman.  We take turns telling stories.  In mine, the bouts are often more competitive, leaving some suspense for Kari as to the outcome.  Kari’s are one sided with her working over her opponent pretty thoroughly.  When I asked her to fantasize about fighting Carole, she expressed a view that it would be a very one sided affair with her being too much for Carole to handle.  She was confident her punching power would force Carole to surrender within a minute.

So, we plotted how we wanted the weekend to pan out.  After a nice dinner and then sitting around the fire pit under the star-lit sky, we turned in for a good night’s rest.  Though neither of us would sleep very well in anticipation of what the morning hopefully would bring.  After some morning coffee, Kari convinced Kris to take her on a quick tour of the property and the lake.  Kris didn’t hesitate to take the chance to be alone with my wife.  I announced I was going to take a shower and headed to the bathroom.  After piddling a bit, I stripped down and prepared to shower.  Just as I was getting into the shower, Carole entered the room.  I was totally naked and Carole took notice.  She remarked that not only did I have big arms and a big chest, but the rest of my anatomy was well-conditioned.  I had seen Kris naked before and I did have him beat downstairs.  At that point, Carole asked if I wanted to see something else big and before I could answer she slipped off her shirt.  Standing in front of me wearing only a bra that could barely contain her sizeable tits, I smiled.  She then unbuckled the front clasp on her bra and out fell a pair of 38Ds.  She asked me if I liked what I saw.  I didn’t lie and confessed that I did very much.  She asked if I had ever seen a better pair.  Not wanting to lie because even though Carole had a great pair, I had never seen a sexier pair of breasts that Kari’s.  So, I said I doubt you have much competition in that department.

With the plan in motion, Carole and I got in the shower together.  After soaping down one another, Carole then gave me a hand job.  She was not quite finished when Kari and Kris returned from outside and Kari announced she was going to join me in the shower.  She entered the bathroom, stripped off her clothes, and opened the shower door to “surprisingly” find Carole and I in the shower.  Acting outraged, she grabbed Carole by her long brunette hair and dragged her out into the living room.  She then grabbed Carole’s right arm, twisted it behind her back, and then shoved her face first into the wall.  The blonde then spun the brunette around and threw a right hand headed for the side of Carole’s face.  But, Carole threw up her left arm blocking the punch and then planted a hard right into my blonde wife’s midsection.  The brunette then connected on an upper cut that straighten up Kari.  The two women then stood facing each other.  Kari, my blonde wife, displaying her thick, erect nipples planted upon her firm 35C breasts with silver dollar sized areolas was the reason I couldn’t tell Carole hers were the best I’d seen.  As stated earlier, Carole sported a very handsome pair though.  Not as firm, smaller nipples and areola half Kari’s, nonetheless she more than got me aroused.

The two women exchanged punches with Kari landing the first, but her second lacked steam as Carole’s was the more effective.  The big breasted brunette’s second shot went unanswered, as did the third and fourth.  Kari was in trouble as Carole was proving more than a match for my fit wife.  A fifth blast forced the blonde to fall forward whereupon she wrapped her arms around Carole to prevent any further damage.  Her clinch was so tight that her biceps bulged and showed the vascularity that came from working out several days a week herself.  Carole struggled to break the hold, a more defensive one than offensive, as Kari was trying to stave off been taken down by a woman she thought she would dominate.

Eventually, the two women stumbled to the floor and the hold broken.  However, Kari quickly forced Carole into a test of strength.  Here the blonde took control over the brunette.  Carole had shown she could throw a solid punch but her strength was far from Kari’s equal.  Carole winced under the grip that the blonde had on her hands.  Kari then forces the brunette to her feet, puts her in a bear hug and slams her into the wall.  At this point, Kari has used her strength advantage to get the upper hand.  But, rather than to continue in this vein, she decides she wants to work the big breasted brunette over with some shots of her own.  She connects on a shot to Carole’s midsection and then puts her back into the wall with her own uppercut.  For some reason at this point, she steps back and waves Carole to come meet her in the center of the room.  Kari was unhappy at how Carole had bested her in the early stages of the fight when they boxed.  She wanted to prove that not only was she stronger but she was the better fighter.

The two traded punches, but after the third or fourth exchange it became apparent that his brunette with the big tits knew how to handle herself.  Kari was giving ground as the blonde was taking two shots for every one she delivered.  Carole then connected on a flurry that sent Kari’s head to the left, then the right, and then upward.  The third punch had the power to put my wife on her back.  Carole began to taunt her now, telling her she better stay down or she would knock her out.  I tried to convince Kari to stay down because I thought she might get knocked out as Carole had just proven too much for her.

My wife is as competitive a person I know.  As an athlete in high school and college, she hated to lose.  If you tell her she can’t do something, that just gives her more incentive.  It wasn’t really my intent to provide her any motivation, I truly thought she was done.  As it was apparent that she was going to continue the fight, Carole expressed glee in anticipation of finishing the blonde off.  Thinking that her blonde opponent had nothing left in the tank, she planned to take her out with one final blow.  But, as if she had been goading Carole into over confidence, when the brunette attempted to claim victory with a sold right, it was Kari’s turn to throw up a left to block the blast.  Kari then struck perhaps her best shot of the fight with a powerful blast to the brunette’s softer abs.  Carole’s “ooof” sound was a sign that it hit home hard.  Grabbing the brunette’s long locks with her left hand, Kari delivered two more shots to this softened up part of Carole’s body.  Painful grunts told the story.  Completely out of breath, Carole was now in her biggest trouble of the fight.  An upper cut from Kari and six unanswered shots from Kari forced Carole to fall forward into Kari’s bear hug.  The blonde then forced the brunette back into the wall where she thrust her hands over her head up against the wall resulting in their breasts making contact.  Kari’s firmer tits and larger nipples bore into Carole’s 38s.  Carole had no answer and tearfully begged Kari to stop.  My wife let go of her hold and the brunette slid down the wall and covered her face with her hands sobbing that she had been beaten and in the end humiliated.

Kris and I remained friends but not surprisingly our wives never socialized again.

Offline cwfan

Re: The Cabin Plot
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 12:07:48 AM »
Well written story, all be it Carole did not know what was coming and was fighting nude and wet vs a clothed person.

Offline JayB

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 12:40:30 AM »
You need to reread the story.  Both women were nude.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 01:41:54 AM »
I always enjoy your stories very much as you know how to make a short story very descriptive and competitive. Just I always find myself wanting to see the wife take a loss. Especially in a planned fight she assumed she’d win. Enjoy them anyway but I’m sure if she lost it would guarantee a rematch. One of these days the big breasted brunette is going reveal a better set than expected. Wonder if that were to happen would you root for her to best the wife in the fight as well? Nicely done regardless.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 05:54:59 AM »
Good story and a rematch with some stakes and humiliation for the loser would be really exciting or other fights Kari enjoyed and to entertain her husband ..
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 06:00:08 AM by master »

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 12:38:34 AM »
so happy to see you back!!!!  ;D  :D fun story 2. surprise they never fought again tho but could the wife fight a new challenge?  ;D

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 12:31:57 PM »
I liked the story a lot but often had one question while reading it: The discription of the strike is mostly missing so I didn't know if both were tradind face punches, belly punches or even to the boobs.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 12:38:10 AM »
Great story they need a rematch maybe in stockings g strings Carole’s  revenge

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2022, 06:41:07 PM »
Like your story, almost fist fighting and uppercut

Offline MissBustyC

• BQueen