News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Diner Series

• 5 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
The Diner Series
« on: April 23, 2021, 02:59:23 PM »

I'm truly shocked by the response I'm getting to The Diner series, which most of the time, has no fights in them.  Just women talking about fighting.  And yet folks seem to like them.  I thought I was all alone in that regard. I guess it shows that there are lots of variations to our thing,.

Rich

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: The Diner Series
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 05:41:11 PM »
It's a great story line Rich. I am certainly a fan. I love everything about fights, including just talk. And the thought that women keep their interest and excitement over fighting all through their years, has always made me hot.

Good job. Please continue.
sidekick

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 05:46:52 PM »
I would say in my case, you have written each part very well.  You make it very easy to imagine your characters in the situation they are in, and I think it's very much that believability that helps.  There's enough detail to tantalize, but also allows the reader to fill in the blanks.  Plus, in my opinion, stumbling upon two women openly talking about fighting each other in a diner would certainly be amazing.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 09:39:11 PM »
I would say in my case, you have written each part very well.  You make it very easy to imagine your characters in the situation they are in, and I think it's very much that believability that helps.  There's enough detail to tantalize, but also allows the reader to fill in the blanks.  Plus, in my opinion, stumbling upon two women openly talking about fighting each other in a diner would certainly be amazing.

You are just much too kind. 

Rich

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 11:36:30 AM »
I enjoyed it! Very entertaining snd gives a depth into the characters. I like to see the daughters in a rematch or if not the start their own rivalry!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 01:06:53 PM »

I'm truly shocked by the response I'm getting to The Diner series, which most of the time, has no fights in them.  Just women talking about fighting.  And yet folks seem to like them.  I thought I was all alone in that regard. I guess it shows that there are lots of variations to our thing,.

Rich
It's really well written. That's the main thing. And besides, the difference between writing about fights and writing about women talking about fights is of no great importance. If anything, your approach is more interesting.