News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Siew Savage vs Lisathecatfighter (Bitch fight)

• 4 Replies

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
Siew Savage vs Lisathecatfighter (Bitch fight)
« on: April 23, 2021, 08:51:24 PM »
When Lisa and I met we very quickly developed a very catty and very lustful rivalry, this is the first leg of our journey facing each other in a savage battle for dominance and superiority. She is an Incredible opponent that I simply can't wait to step back into the ring with.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LIXRl_yzfykTJUzJwvDK9BHTv5cLrczqhPf5YCkZ0Ps/edit?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 03:54:12 AM by Siew Savage »

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
Re: Siew vs Lisa (Bitch fight)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 09:06:59 PM »
Siew Savage: I stand back in the changing room with a million thoughts in my mind; excitement, fear, Lust, it goes on and on... I look at myself in the mirror in my Lingerie Satisfied with how sexy I look in my purple and black lingerie and black thigh high stockings... I decide it's time to go and walk out of the room into the dimly lit warehouse. A small group of our friends and rivals surround the ring. the room is empty other than the ring, people, and a table that was set up. sprawled across it is a myriad of sex toys for the winner to use if she chooses so after winning. I climb up into the ring, my body stretched and ready as I stare at the back pacing back and forth eager like a caged tiger...

Lisa the Catfighter: I arrived a bit late at the warehouse. You know, celebrities like me never wait for their audience or rivals. I know exactly that this Asian skank is already inside there, probably running circles in the poorly lighted room and thinking of how she could defeat me. I know she fucked some good friends in the past weeks and I think it's time to show that newbie who's the boss around here. I step out of my car and enter the room. The light blinds me at first and I can hear some mumbling going around and heads turning as I enter. I drop my scarf, sliding it on the ground, and walk through the alley. I can feel the eyes of the participants glued on my body. My 5'6 125 lbs, 34d on full display, just decorated with a tiny greenish thong and a matching bra and black 6-inch stiletto heels. I move over towards the ring and kick off my heels and then, like a cat I elegantly pull myself up at the ropes and enter the arena where I finally look at you.
 " Well, here we are, I was afraid you might chicken out bitch."...

Siew Savage: The first words out your mouth fire me up. I've been waiting for what feels like weeks for this moment. My 5'8 132lbs body tenses at the sound of your voice as every fiber of me desires to just rip you apart."Yeah, I'm here, you know damn well I wasn't letting you off the hook" I snap back. I lick my lips and briefly adjust my 36DD breasts in my skimpy top. stepping towards the middle of the ring. "let's not stand on ceremony, cxnt, let's do this" I growl as I raise my fists to my shoulder heigh...

Lisa the Catfighter: "Yeah, you are right. You are not smart enough to back out of a challenge you can't POSSIBLY WIN. But you'll learn it the hard way bitch. The really hard way! " And as I see you raising your fists and going into a defensive stance I don't think the girls around us want to wait any longer. I take in your marvelous body, looking for a possible weak spot in your defense and I jump in. I take a quick move to my right and I fire a quick jab towards your ribs. " Let's see how far you are skank! "...

Siew Savage: UUggghhh I grunt as your jab hits my ribs... I let it land knowing you can't attack and defend at the same time. my left fist flashes out towards your mouth while your fist is still returning to you... "Bitch, I told you I would shut your mouth one way or the other'' stepping up whether my jab lands or not to try and drive my knee up at your lower belly...

Lisa the Catfighter: I knew you would attack with a fist back into me. I grin as you shout out and I just duck underneath your blow. What a pitiful ll... FUUCK! I grunt. I didn't expect your follow-up attack with your knee and I can feel your hard bone driving into my abdomen. I spit out and bend over, my face almost pressed in your cleavage as I cough out. "I WILL STUFF MORE THAN JUST YOUR MOUTH AFTER I'M DONE WITH YOU ! and as I bend over now I charge into you, I slam my right shoulder into your tits and push you backward and hammer your back into the ropes with my body following up and crashing into you...

Siew Savage: You double over from my knees but with a shriek of a battle cry your shoulder slams into my big tits driving me back. my arms wrap around your Back. clinching with you, as you drive me back into the ropes, to keep you in close to me as I hit the ropes... The thought crosses my mind as we hit the ropes that I'll fall through but I am pushed back by them as you drive me against them. "you'll regret ever showing up bitch" I hiss as I drive my knee up into your lower belly in the clinch...

Lisa the Catfighter: We are in close combat now. I was sure it wouldn't last too long in a technical fight with much finesse. You and I were made to stay close, in an unfair bratty bitchy fight until one of us is just able to moan these words of defeat. But it won't be me. I can take in your scent and grunt as you push your knee again into me, but this time not with so much force like the first time. My hands reach around your thighs and then I take a good grip around your firm ass. I quickly lift you and I raise my right knee and let you drop down on it! " COME ONE; LET THE AUDIENCE HEAR THAT SWEET SOUND YOU DO WHEN I PUNISH YOUR PUSSY "!..

Siew Savage: "What the... FFUUCCKK" I scream as you lift me and drop my pussy down your knee. my body wretches forward smashing my breasts into your face for a moment as I let you go of my clinch... I moan for a moment as my left-hand snakes up your back into your long brown hair... I try to yank your head back wanting to make you lean back a bit. my right arm drawing back staying bent then I throw myself forward trying to slam my forearm into your jaw...

Lisa the Catfighter: I hiss, and laugh like a hyena as I can feel my knee slamming into your womanhood. " I hate you siew, I hate you with all my guts you know that '' I speak out before I'm trapped myself. you yank my head back. You move in, it seems like I just enlighten your rage and anger with my dirty attack, and after my head is pulled back you slam your forehead into my jaw. OUHCHHHHH !!! It almost feels like you dislocated my jaw but I quickly gain back some of my clear minds. I'm looking up to the ceiling, my leg still between your thighs and now I STOMP my right foot down on your feet! Driving my heel into your bare unprotected foot ONCE and TWICE!
LET GO OFF MY HAIR YOU DELUSIONAL cxnt! ..

Siew Savage: "MY FUCKING FOOT" I scream as you stomp my foot the first time and slam your jaw the second time... "SHIT.." I shriek as you stomp a second time down on my foot again... I know if I let you keep this up you might break my foot... I jerk back on your head with one last yank as my other hand shoves you back trying to make enough distance between us as I lean back on the ropes to support me while I stand on my hurting right foot but kick my left up trying to find some revenge for your atomic drop on me...

Lisa the Catfighter: Is it hot in here? Or is it just our almost bare bodies pressed into each other. I can see your top almost hanging down your chest as I press my hoot like a witch down again. But as you kick back and finally stop me from the vicious assault I stumble back for a moment, I breathe for a short time and watch you, still hanging on the ropes. " I will make you pay for every single bratty and bitchy thing you said cxnt !" I moan and I step in again! I swing my right arm towards you, but it's just a distraction as my left arm sneaks in and I grab a bundle of your poorly bleached blonde hair and yank your head to the side! ..

Siew Savage: you step in snatching my hair, my pussy, and my foot still throbbing. you yank my head to the right and putting weight on to my still hurting foot makes me stumble down to my right knee in front of you. "bitch I will ruin your fucking life" I scream. my hands reaching up. my left hand grabbing your thigh and digging my nails in and my right goes for your mound. grabbing and pulling you to me with your pussy as my left-hand pushes at your thigh. trying to rip you apart...

Lisa the Catfighter: MY EYES WIDEN IN SHOCK:::: FUUCK! FUUCK FUCK! My skimpy thong barely offers any protection as you rake your nails now across my bare thighs and pussy. you tear... PULL. and it feels like you are ripping me apart from in between! YOU. FUCKING cxnt! I hiss and I thrust my hips forward. slamming my body and pussy even harder into your fingers but I get into such a strange angle you are not able to get any deeper. And as I push myself in I let go of your hair, and now I grab your bra, slide it slightly downwards and I dig my nails into your firm big saggy Asian tits.
Do you want to fight dirty, ugly cocksucker? You can have it that way! ..

Siew Savage: "Fuck you, twat" I scream back as you twist your hips making it harder to claw your womanhood... I rip my hand back trying for a moment to tear your thong off of you... your hand slips down into my bra. and your sharp nails stab into my soft breast... I howl for a moment but then turning to a growl... I throw myself forward wrapping my arms around your hips and power up to my feet again wanting to lift you for just a moment before diving down to slam you hard into the ground...

Lisa the Catfighter: it's blow for blow now. Your bra is only barely hanging around your chest anymore and I push my thumbs deep into your nipples as I suddenly get pulled upwards. I hiss and I'm afraid of what is to come... I'm in the air and I know what is to come. YOu use your height advantage and your impressive strength to throw us up. I quickly wrap my long and toned thighs around your waist as you pull me up and then you crash me down into the canvas. I try to let out a loud scream but you hammered the air out of my lungs and it just escapes a tortured. "ouuh". I'm a bit dazed but then I begin to return the damage to you as my legs around your waist begin to squeeze and I try to pop you like a big balloon!..

Siew Savage: your legs wrap around me like a p..hon ready to feed. even as I slam you down hard on your back you show why you're such a tough opponent. your legs flex and I Moan out loud as you seemingly try to collapse my abdomen. my face reddens and I growl primally. I raise both fists above my head. my left breast hanging out of my skimpy top. I slam both hands down on your belly right over your ovaries. my fists start swinging like a wild ape throwing a tantrum on your belly. my hair flipping and flying as I flail hard hammer fists down...

Lisa the Catfighter: YOU:: AHHH! It is a complete slugfest right now! If you ever heard in your gym or boxing class that it is important to have a good defense! They probably taught you a good thing because of the pain I'm enduring right now... WE endure right now is almost unbearable! you slam like a slumlord and hammer into my guts. But I don't just take it as I increase the pressure to your ribs, and now, to add insult to injury I reach for your earlobes with both of my hands. I tear at them and pull them into different directions, leaving your face in pure awe and pain!..

Siew Savage: I shriek in shock as you grab my ears and pull out on my ears and bare down on your scissor. eeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..FUCK. I scream out. my hands move to your hands grabbing your wrists and pulling them back into my head to keep you from ripping off my fucking ears... I lean into you trying to rock your back on your shoulders so I can get up on my feet. letting you keep the scissor and with my grip on your wrists, I try to lean back and pull on your arms trying to lift you a few feet before diving back down at you trying to break your scissor hold with hard slams...

Lisa the Catfighter: You pull me up... I grin. fuck not again! NOt again my fucking back and spine! I wince and wiggle. I try to get away but I'm so tightly locked with yours and not so fast in my reaction to let go that in the next moment I just feel my body flying through the air. your bare tits pressing into my cleavage and my eyes widen in horror and pain as we both collapse on the canvas. your hips and body drive into me and I gasp out... FUCK !" I hiss in pain and dissatisfaction. I can see your visage, formed into an ugly grin in front of my face. I'm weakened. still, no real strength in my limbs as my legs drop on my sides... but I've to do something and here we go ! as you almost laugh in my face I slam my forehead forward and ram it into your face! " GET OFF ME YOU FAT COW !..

Siew Savage: I smile in your face but soon realize I'm too close to you as your forehead slams up into my mouth. my back arches and my head lifts... I can taste a little blood in my mouth and this sets me off. my hands slam down on your tits my nails turn in as I lift from you my left shin climbing on top of your thigh. my right leg lifting high behind me as I lean in and just primally scream in your face as my hold torso flexes at once trying to drive my knee right into your crotch with every muscle I can put into it...

Lisa the Catfighter: You begin to crawl on top of me... I shudder. your shin on my strong thigh and I know exactly what you are about to do right now! There is no way I'm able to dodge this attack as I'm trapped underneath your vicious, malicious body. your tits hanging loose, your sweat dripping down on my body and I know that there is only one way or you end me right here right now! As you straddle my right leg with your body I raise my left leg, and I throw my knee into your vicious strike. And as our kneecaps hit I grunt and howl out in pain... FUUUCK!  FUUUCK! ..

Siew Savage: "FUUUUUUcckkking BITCH" I howl as our knees meet. my face red and twisted in pain... I slump for a moment and my hands curl into your tits harder... I try to swing my throbbing right knee over your hip so I can sit on your pelvis... "You stupid Twit" I hiss as I suddenly yank up on your tits using your bras and my nails digging into your flesh you sit you up slightly before I lunge forward trying to slam you back down by your perk tits...

Lisa the Catfighter: we are both badly hurt. But you don't even think about slowing down and go for my tits. My bra, obviously not designed for an onslaught like this, sets my big firm tits free. I close my eyes and wince in pain. But I know I can't let you just have my way here in front of all the girls. Our bodies are already slippery, our pussies throbbing, and our tits sore from the ongoing assault. You lunge again into me but as you do so, my arms wrap around your marvelous body and my fingers find the elastic band of your bottoms. I stare into your eyes as I don't want to miss the pain in them as I begin to VICIOUSLY YANK at your thong and tear the material upwards into your tight, hungry pussy..

Siew Savage: I lunge into you slamming your head and shoulders down onto the ring again. but I don't get any time to reveal in slamming you again. your hands wrap around my back as I had to climb up your body a bit to slam you as hard as I wanted to. your hands rip up on my thong, it's just a tiny piece of lace and elastic cut deep into my pussy. I bite down on my bottom lip as the pain surges up my body. and I grit my teeth my hands moving from your now bar and clawed tits. grabbing for your hair, I start trying to lift and slam your head down by the hair trying to slam you over and over praying in the back of my head that my thong tears free...

Lisa the Catfighter: You grab my hair and yank my head down... AGAIN... AND AGAIN... FUCK! I wince. my head is spinning and I am moaning in pain. I keep on ripping at your thong but I know that this is just a pain that you are most likely able to endure! I know I've got to get you away from me and now I BRIDGE UP ! pressing my bare soles into the canvas and lifting my hips abruptly upwards and with my hands, I pull at your thong helping me to throw you over my head and into the corner of the ring! ..

Siew Savage: Wham...WHam...WHAm... I start slamming your head down faster and harder with each lunge. you bridge hard though suddenly and rip up on my thong as I'm throwing my weight forward to slam your head again. your motion launches me off of you. my little thong ripping apart as I'm sent rolling forward over your head in just one cup of my bras remaining my thong gone and in my black stockings... I writhe on my back trying to get to my feet twisting around trying to get reoriented as I drip with sweat as I face you trying to sweep my soaked hair back...

Lisa the Catfighter: I roll away. already hurt from the slams down on the canvas but I'm able to slowly get up to my feet. My D tits swinging freely, my bra just hanging around my waist but my thong still around, giving that poor defense I could get from such a skimpy thing. I moan, it hurts to stand up as my knee is still aching in pain. The sweat runs down my body and from my face down on the canvas. I open the clasp of my bra behind me and throw it in anger into your direction before I raise my fists: " Come on bitch, I'm not done yet! ..

Siew Savage: My chest heaves up and down as I pant. my body is aching and I feel like I can feel my pulse at every inch of my skin. you stand up and drop your bra off... I decide my bra half on is only a liability and an extra handhold for your bitch ass I pull it off leaving me totally nude my smooth shave pussy looking red from your previous attack on it. as you look ready to fight I flip my bra up at your face you distract you and obstruct your vision for a moment; while I step in my long leg trailing behind me briefly as I aim to try and kick your cxnt straight into orbit...

Lisa the Catfighter: You throw the bra into my face, and step in right behind it. Obviously and even a rookie in the ring or of dirty fighting could have anticipated this. I raise my still contact right leg and your leg swings into it. Blocked. I look into your eyes and smile as we are now face to face, standing. "My turn bitch! I Wrap my left arm around your thigh. trapping your leg around my hips and as you are just on one leg, nude I return the favor and I hammer my right leg forward and I aim with my toes exactly for your throbbing exposed shaved pussy !..

Siew Savage: my red sweaty face suddenly goes Ghost white as the smack of your foot echos through the room like someone cracked a bullwhip in the room... I can't speak, can't moan, can't breathe, can't think at the moment. I fall forward into you. my leg is still trapped at your hip as my hands wrap around your neck. my body is just reacting as my brain is swimming in a world of pain and nausea...

Lisa the Catfighter: I can feel your body wrapping around me. I can feel the moistness from your pussy dripping on my foot and as you push into me I stumble backward. But I quickly gain my footing again. You are just muttering in pure pain and disbelief from this punishment. Your leg is still trapped around my waist. I smile and then I kick your other foot away that is still on the floor and I send you flying down with one leg in the air which I still keep trapped!..

Siew Savage: I lean on your grumbling and muttering in pain. it's just mindless babbles as the pain radiating from your cxnt punt still throbs in my mind. you sweep my foot out from under me and it tries to hold on to your neck but I wasn't prepared or ready and end up dropping down on my ass my head slamming back down on the canvas. I groan in pain. my hands move to clutch my naked pussy finally laying on my back...

Lisa the Catfighter: I smile, seeing you now helpless on the canvas, your leg still high. I lick my lips and a sadistic grin appears on my face. " It's showtime bitch ! '' as I stomp my foot and heel down in between your legs. Your hands are still covering your pussy but I'm sure that this impact is nothing you can just shrug away. " HOW DOES IT FEEL BICH ?! I scream and then I spit down on your tits and then on your face!..

Siew Savage: I yelp as you stomp down on my hands. the weight of your stomp grinds my hand down painfully into my womanhood... my back is arching in pain as you spit down on my breasts and face. desperate to stop your assault I try to get ahold of your little toe and twist it hard and fast trying to get you to back off for a moment...

Lisa the Catfighter: FUCK OFF! I hiss. crying out a sharp pain as you twist my toe. I stumble and get my foot off of your pussy but then I grab your leg now and surround it with both of my arms. I fixate your leg with your foot ending in between my tits, holding it in place as I now dig my nails into your bare sweaty thighs, leaving 10 deep red marks and I run them up and down before I turn around and twist your leg!..

Siew Savage: I squeal as your nails gash up my thighs... my back arches and I try to pull my leg back but you grab it back and crank my foot over, twisting my leg and wrenching my right knee and ankle hard... my body jerks rolling over to my belly trying to relieve the pain... I push up to my hands. and I try to kick my free left leg up at your body as I try to fight free of you...

Lisa the Catfighter: My back is turned towards you. you are up to your feet and kicking out and bridging like a Pig that is being led to the slaughterhouse. You moan and scream and I'm not able to control your leg and thigh anymore and I set it free. But I kick out my right foot and as your ass is up in the air, it's not hard to guess where I was aiming at! My heel finds your pussy displayed quite nicely for me and I can hear the dumb sound it makes as I AGAIN find the bullseyes before I step away from you!..

Siew Savage: you drop my foot as I kick at you with my other foot leaving me on one knee with the other legs sprawled out... your foot smashing into my still throbbing cxnt with uncanny accuracy... I'm breathing in as I try to scream, literally choking on my breath as I drop down onto my face and tits my hands reaching down and clutching my pussy as I finally manage to scream and moan in pain...

Lisa the Catfighter: I see you just crying and moaning in pain. Your beautiful thicc round ass on full display. I can see your hands working over your beaten and abused shaven pussy. I drop on my knees behind you and I slam my kneecaps into the back of your thighs. It must hurt really badly and in addition, I'm pinning you down. my left-hand reaches for your hair and I yank your head backward, your back painfully bending backward as my right-hand wanders down in between your legs. Sliding my fingers towards your tight pucker and I slam 2 fingers into your tight ass and push in. sliding in I can feel your body already responding to it. " HOW DOES IT FEEL! CAN'T MOVE? CAN'T BREATH? BUT I CAN STILL FUCK YOU YOU USELESS PIECE OF TRASH! " and as I shut I spit on your back...

Siew Savage: I twist and writhe under you as you drive your knee down on my thigh... I arch up in pain which turns into a mistake in itself as you snatch my head by the hair arching my back lifting my tits off the ground and making it impossible to reach or clutch my pussy. your fingers RAM into my ass and my eyes get wide at the feeling of the violation, a visible shudder rolling up my body...

Lisa the Catfighter: I slide my fingers in and out, my left hand at the same time TEARING your hair more and more backward, your body stretched to an almost unnatural way. You are flexible and bendy. but I'm not hesitating even a second to punish you more and more. My fingers are stabbing your intestines and I can feel your body already shaking and your hips. If you want or not move with the motion of my hands. " Come on BITCH! Cum for me and the girls around and admit that you've made a fatal mistake to challenge ME the German BITCH!..

Siew Savage: I scream and moan as your fingers work my ass. my hands pushing up on the ground trying to relieve some of the pain in the back. all I can think to do is to reach for the ropes and try and pull myself to them. sacrificing more pain in my scalp to try to relieve the pain in my back and escape your pumping fingers that are making my pussy leak across the canvas...

Lisa the Catfighter: I see your puny attempt. pulling yourself to the ropes and now I get up. Sliding my hand out of your vibrating ass, your juices already filling the floor as I get up on my feet. Proud and tall I rise next to you and then I kick you into your ribs and throw you over on your back! Hearing the plumb impact of your back hitting the canvas. And I take in the view of your already beaten and sore naked sweaty body and I spit again on your tits...

Siew Savage: I howl louder as I pull at the ropes. my thighs starting to tremble as your fingers work my ass... I shudder as you rip your fingers out of me you stand up letting me lift my hips to stop the bending of my back as your kick slams my ribs like a bass drum rocking me over to my back my shoulders falling on the bottom turnbuckle my legs splayed out as I grimace into corner clutching my aching ribs with one hand and my back with the other...

Lisa the Catfighter: I see you lying there, barely breathing, dragged out and fighting for remorse. I can see your body is shivering, almost begging for that orgasm to emerge as I fucked your amazing ass with my 2 fingers. I step on top of you. Slamming my feet with a force left and right to your head before I drop down and pin your hands atop of your head with my shins and I slide my ass on your throat, staring down at you and licking my lips. my bare tits jiggling still from the downfall and I rub my cheeks on your collarbone. " Wanna admit it now you skanky loser?!"...

Siew Savage: you step hard on my belly and snap hard kicks across my face before you drop down on my upper chest pinning me down with my hands over my head... I twist and jerk trying to weakly escape... I start to sob a little bit. mumbling quietly to you "I give up" I say meekly trying to turn my head and look away from you...

Lisa the Catfighter: I hear your weak words underneath me and look into the crowd... " DID EVERYONE HEAR THAT?" before I turn around to you. I don't think everyone HEARD IT... LOuder... WAY LOUDER! I command you. I want EVERYONE HEAR HOW YOU SAY THAT I'M THE HOTTER AND BETTER FIGHTER HERE! ,..

Siew Savage: I buck and squirm still as you demand me to be louder... "..i...I GIVE UP.." I yell still trying to look away from you seething inside but my body is not able to push through anymore...

Lisa the Catfighter: Such a good little worthless slut you are right? You know I'm always right now? You do? as I reach down between my legs and slide my thong to the side, showing off my shaven tight pink throbbing kitty. Bruised and hurting from the fight and I smile. "Let's give it a good kiss and apologize for all the things you've done...

Siew Savage: I grumble for a moment as I'm pinned down helpless under you. your shaved pussy being shoved into my face I can smell your sweet aroma... I turn and look up at you... if looks could kill you'd drop dead on top of me. even as I lean up to your pussy and press my lips to yours. I start kissing my tongue probing out and lapping at your sweet nectar as I continue to stare at you with pure vile hate...

Lisa the Catfighter: I look down into your hateful eyes. I return the stare and then I just burst out in laughter. "You are not better than me bitch. You will never be! ... but as your tongue lashes out I groan..'' Yeah bitch fight there, I'll mark you as my territory for all of your upcoming fights. They will know that LISA was sitting on your face as they smell the sweet scent of my pussy on top of your face!!..

Siew Savage: I lick and writhe under you. my lips sucking at your sweet folds... my eyes burn with passionate rage as I growl into your womanhood. my hips gyrating as I lay trapped forced to please your pussy against my will but my body feels broken.

Lisa the Catfighter: I close my eyes. Feeling your muscle exploring my tight and shaved kitty. Clearly abused from you in the fight. Your specialty as many of the girls who watched this massacre do know. I slowly raise my hips upwards and as your eyes are still closed and your tongue is searching for my pussy I spit into your open mouth. " Well Siew, you had a big mouth before, but I never heard you scream aloud that you are just a skanky whore compared to me!   

Siew Savage: I groan my head lifting trying to follow you as you lift and pull away from my mouth. my tongue out seemingly inviting as you spit down into my mouth. I swallowed your deposit. looking up at you angrily. "You Bitch" I hiss up at you lustfully mad as your smug face smirks down at me reminding me of all my failures today. Breathing heavily obviously exhausted but wanting.

Lisa the Catfighter: I can just hear you snarling the word BITCH... Come on. Swallow my spit you disgusting loser! I moan and get up. And spread my legs left and right from your body. Still wearing my lingerie bottoms and giving you an evil grin. " Let's get up and take off my thong cxnt. But I warn you to use your hands. 

Siew Savage: I glare at you. I want you to be unsure of what I'm going to do as you raise off of me and free my hands... I may hate you but I do respect that I lost..this time. my hands grabbing your thong as you stand up over me as I pull your thong down your thighs. setting them aside as I look up at you towering over me. staring up your thighs as your dripping pussy looms overhead.

Lisa the Catfighter: I slide off my thong. Completely nude now and I stare back and down at you. I grab your long blonde hair and yank you up to your knees roughly before I press my right knee into your tit. I press my kneecap against your big sore nipple and snarl. " Get on all fours now. Like the Lil bitch you really are and bark for the girls. Bark and groan and then I’m sure you will receive a big long plastic bone as a treat!

Siew Savage: I moan as you yank me up to my knees forced to look up at you as your knee grinds into my sore breast. I moan made to look at the better women. of the moment. you tell me to bow down and bark for you. and I look at your sneering with contempt. getting on to my hands and knees my back arched as I look up at you... "meeoooww...meeooow.." I say. with a smug look of rebellion...

Lisa the Catfighter: As you turn around to the audience. Where I see my next victim already sitting and rubbing her thighs as she sees siew meowing like the little slut she is I move over towards the rope. I reach over and grab the big black strapon which... YOU brought to this room. I turn around, slide on the strapon around my waist and move over towards you. As you are still on all of your 4 I move behind you. press my tits on your back and reach around for your waist, pulling you into me and as I do so I slide the big plasticcok into your tight ass.

I'm pretty sure you thought you could fuck me this way huh? But you were wrong, you are always wrong cxnt !."

Siew Savage: I sit on my hands and knees Meowing self-satisfied with my bratty rebellion to your command. but then you push my own massive strappy into my tight ass. my eyes go wide in shock for a moment as the rubber cock stretches and fill my ass as you pull me back onto it. "OoOoOoOoOHHHhhhhhh FUCK" I moan out. my hand covering my mouth for a moment as my cheeks turn red trying to look away for the women in the audience.

Lisa the Catfighter: I groan. The strapon got a little end built-in on the inside. gently striding across my clit as I slam the plastic cock into you. My hands work their way now forward along your ribs. Your sweaty body is Slippery until I reach your big hanging tits. THey swing with each thrust of my hips and now I grab them tight. Tear them to the side and I use them like brackets to get a better hold on your thicc body!

Siew Savage: I start moaning as your hips start thrusting starting with slow claps as you pull my phat ass back into your hips impaling me on that monster strappy. groaning louder and louder as your hands work up my body. your claw grabbing my tits starting to crush my mammaries as you start pulling me back by them as you own my ass. my pussy dripping down my thighs as my mouth hangs open. my hips starting to thrust back into you.

Lisa the Catfighter: You are a disgusting skank! I hiss at you and I let go of your left udder and begin to SPANK your fat ass with my right hand. Hearing the slap echoing in the room and the girls watching groaning. As I hear your almost desperate cries for help as I fuck you I can feel your body slightly shivering with each impact I do.

Siew Savage: you free one breast and I start to lower my chest to the ground. your hand stinging my ass and I moan louder as the smack echoes through the room. my body is starting to quiver.  I start moaning "no no stop I’m going to cum. please.." I get interrupted by my own body leaning down, my knees spreading more. my pussy exploding back onto your thighs as my back bends deeper and I howl in forced extacy...

Lisa the Catfighter: my hand now wanders down to your pussy. I can feel your love juice dripping out of your Lil kitty like a waterfall. I slide my index finger and middle finger into your already pulsing vulva and hammer them in. running across your erect big clit. I can almost FEEL how my strapon rams into your ass as I fingerfuck you from the front now as well. I bend over and BITE into your neck, so horny. so satisfied to own you here and make that juicy pussy of yours finally cum before me!

Siew Savage: I bite my bottom lip trying to hold in my moan as your fingers part my eager pussy and start working my dripping cxnt. when your teeth sink into my neck I can't hold it back and moan out loudly to the room as you turn me into your fuck toy in front of everyone. my hand weakly clutching your wrist as your fingers work my womanhood. my hips grinding up and down working myself against the strap and your fingers at once...

Lisa the Catfighter: "You are the most pathetic slut around here.'' I can see the cum dripping on the floor and I get up on my feet. I kick into your rib and throw you over to your side. I look down at you and smile. " Come on bitch. I asked you to be a dog but you wanted to meow. So let's get your tongue out and lick your own cum from the canvas and tell me how horrible you really taste!

Siew Savage: you kick me in the ribs and knock me over to my side forcing my face down into the puddle of my own cum and the humiliation starts to get to me. I start to cry as my tongue extends and starts to lick at the canvas of the ring. meekly licking at the pool of my own cum.

Lisa the Catfighter: I slide my hand across my throbbing pussy. seeing you licking your own cum. The cum of a losing bitch I just snarl. My other hand reaches down now and for your hair. I yank your head up to mine, facing you and staring into your eyes, sliding my tongue then deeply into your mouth before I throw you back on the floor as well. " I hope you know now where your place is bitch. Just like the rest of you skanks in the audience, if you ever dare to challenge ME!

Siew Savage: I lay in my own cum. moaning and sobbing as you stand over me. I writhe on the ground. you lift my face to kiss me and slam my face back down... my tears mixing in as you leave me broken, my body a quivering mess in the middle as you leave me beaten and broken.

Re: Siew Savage vs Lisathecatfighter (Bitch fight)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 08:17:47 AM »
Thanks alot for the match.

It was an honor and a pleasure to punish your sexy body in front of all the girls and show you that I LISA was the better woman this night. But I'm quite aware that this is just the beginning of a long series of hatred encounters. And I cant wait for them

xoxo

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 11:53:53 PM »
That was indeed a hell of a match  8)

My money was on Lisa and glad she was able to teach that bitch.
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

D69

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2021, 12:30:48 AM »
Great match--i was rooting for Siew!