News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE DINER- 15 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS LATER AKA THE DAUGHTERS

• 14 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
« on: April 24, 2021, 04:33:25 PM »
Author’s note:  Well I really have created a mess with the way I have titled these chapters. Sorry!  For you who are new to The Diner series, here is the correct order that the chapters should be read 1. THE DINER 2. THE DINER-CONCLUSION 3. THE DINER 15 YEARS LATER. And now chapter 4….

Now it is two young women at The Diner.  They are in a booth. Not THE booth that their mothers had occupied.  How could they have possibly known that little tidbit?  Their booth was on the other side of The Diner.  Still plenty private for the nature of their upcoming discussion.

It had been 3 months since their mothers had met to plan their second fight, and exactly one month before the deed was to be done.  After endless mother/daughter discussions in each home the daughters of the fighters had agree to act as seconds for their duel.  Neither was happy to do it, but each felt they had no choice.

The beauty of these 2 young women was unarguable.  Amanda (“call me Mandy”), Carrie’s daughter, was the spitting image of her Mom at 24.  In other words, a 10!  Long blonde hair. Lean, lithe, great legs, ass and tits.  Total package.  5’6 110 pounds, she had broken the heart of many a suitor.

Tina’s daughter, Teresa (“my friends call me Terry”) looked a bit more like her Dad than Tina, but she was a knockout anyway you look at it.  22, 5’5, 115 pounds, c-cup. She always thought that her best feature was her cute ass.  Her Mom always wore her hair short, but Terry liked her brown hair longer and at the present time it was dyed jet black.

Like their mothers, Mandy’s skin was creamy white and Terry had a more olive complexion.   Unlike their mothers, each gal had a couple of tasteful tats. They had almost opposite personalities.  Mandy was the cool and cautious one, an ice queen; Terry, emotional and impulsive, a hot wire.

They had decided to meet to discuss the fight that their moms had agreed to.  After a handshake, and cordial greetings they sat down in the booth and ordered ice tea, unsweetened, of course .   As the waitress headed back to the kitchen Terry leaned over in the booth to get closer to Mandy and whispered “Our mothers are fucking crazy.”

“Well they certainly are driven. I’ll give you that.”

“Is there any we can stop them from this?”

“Well we can hope that one of them pulls a muscle before the fight and has to cancel.  But if your Mom is anything like mine, their destiny is to fight. This has been simmering for 15 years. The best we can hope for is to be there for them, try to maintain control and make sure that no one is badly injured.”

“It’s absolutely medieval.”

“Well there is a resemblance to a duel, if you think about it.”

“What was wrong with our fathers? If they hadn’t started this thing back then we wouldn’t be here today.”

“Look Terry, almost everyone enjoys watching a catfight.  I know I do.  And men enjoy it even more, and for some men, women fighting has a profound sexual impact on them.  Our fathers were in that group.  As Mom has told me, catfights were fetish material for my father as long as he lived.”

“So two 50 year old women are going to strip nude and catfight until one gives up? Is that it?  Do you understand it?”

“Not hardily.  It sounds insane to me too.  But I’ll tell you Terry, my mother and I, over the past 3 months, have devoted hours in discussion about this and the history behind it.  Trust me, as long as your mother agrees to it, they are going to fight.”

Mandy then asked, “How much has your mother told you?”

“Well she would start every conversation by asking me ‘Do you love me.’ ‘Of course I love you Mom.’  And then I would just ask a million questions and she would try to answer them.  But the one question that she could never quite come up with an answer to is ‘Why do you need to do this?’”

“Oh yeah,”  said Mandy.  “When I asked my Mom why she needed to fight all she can say is ‘Because.’”

At this point in the conversation a young man strolled past the 2 girls and gave a “Hello ladies!” Mandy looked up at him and said “Get lost buddy, we’re busy.”  It’s a line she has to use quite often. When the young fella disappeared, Terry protested, “Hey, he was sorta cute!” Both women laughed.

“Well, so what do we do now?” asked Terry.

“I guess we plan the fight. I hear you have a place.”

“Yeah, I house sit for a retired couple who travel for a few months each year.  They like to call their place The Farm but it’s really just an estate on a large piece of land that was once a farm.  They have a huge utility shed, maybe 80 by 100 with farm equipment in it they call The Barn.  Once I clean it up a bit and move some of the equipment out it would be perfect for this.  Huge, well lit, and private.  I’m going to need to rent some mats.  Does 15 by15 sound right to you?

“I have no freakin idea.  Let me check.  Mandy whipped out her phone and googled the size of a regulation boxing ring. “16 to 20 feet square.  So go 18 by 18 on the mats.  You gonna need help setting up?” 

“I don’t think so.  I’ll just get those interlocking mats, they should be easy to piece together.”

“So we are going for Friday the 16th?  7PM.” 

“Can you believe we are having this conversation?”

“Frankly, no.”

“Has your Mom told you the rules.  It’s almost anything goes.”

“Well like you said, ‘they are fucking crazy!’”

And then both women in unison said out loud “But driven!”  And they laughed.

Each girl had asked the other how their Mom was preparing for the fight.  But interestingly enough neither would divulge much information.  Had Terry come to the conclusion that Mandy was now officially a part of Team Carrie, and therefore the enemy?  Had Mandy surmised that Terry was an infiltrator from Team Tina?  Maybe the girls were not so non-partisan and aghast of their mother’s behavior after all because they were now keeping secrets from the opposition.

In fact both women were preparing quite seriously.

Tina did road work each morning, like a prize fighter.  She followed a pleasant 3 mile trail through nearby woods.  When she was certain that no one could see her she shadow boxed as she ran.  At first, the 3 miles was just too long a distance for her and she would run then walk some then run some then walk some more.  By about the 6 week mark of her training she could make the whole distance running.  As weeks passed the run became less and less exhausting.  She felt that she probably had gained enough stamina to last for the fight. In the afternoon she would do stretching, yoga and some resistance training using those elastic bands the women seem to favor.

Carrie was also out running.  She could be seen jogging through her neighborhood each evening with her pet dog, a golden retriever who was in heaven getting to run with “Mom.”  However Carrie’ training included one feature that Tina’s did not.

Carrie had found a “do it yourself” YouTube video which explained to how to cobble together a heavy bag from stuff you have around the house.  She hung the contraption in her basement and pounded it with her fists each day.  First for 5 minutes, then 10 and finally 15 minutes straight without a stop.  Interestingly she decided to do this work with the heavy bag topless.  She wanted to simulate the actual fight conditions and also see how difficult it was to punch with her tits out.  She found out it was pretty hard.  She gained an appreciation for the value of a good sports bra when it came to punching. Tits flying around robbed a woman of power.

However, she came upon a technique that would help restore some of the power lost by being topless. If she crossed her chest with one arm to hold her knockers tight to her chest a punch with the other arm would be much more lethal.  It would be a risky tactic in a fight, leaving one side open for a counter slap, but she thought that the tactic might have a place in the fight.  And she practiced it each and every session she had with her DIY heavy bag.

And back at The Diner the girls were saying goodbye.

“I guess I’ll see you on the 16th,” said Terry.

“Yeah, NOT looking forward to it, but get in touch if you need any help setting up,” replied Mandy.

And as she walked to her car a stray thought crossed Mandy’s mind.  “I wonder how I would do in a fight against Terry?”  And she stopped in her tracks and screamed at the sky,  “Mother now you are doing it to me!  You are making me insane!”  Thankfully there was no one in the parking lot to hear her.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: THE DINER- 15 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS LATER AKA THE DAUGHTERS
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 06:47:31 PM »
Better and better with each story Rich. This is awesome.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 08:49:09 PM »
Why still living so close to home at 24?  For a job?  To save money?  Bad breakup? 

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 09:16:58 PM »
My only question is, " WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU BEEN WRITING FOR YEARS?!?"

Seriously, this is the best thing I've seen in quite some time and I don't know if I've ever seen someone capture this POV so well in their writing.

Well, thank you very much! I'm glad you like it, and apparently we are on the same wave length.  I bet hundreds have given it a look and just hate it.

My guess is that this one story (which has a couple of chapters to go) is my one and only shot at catfight fiction.

As a huge catfight fan I am usually disappointed by catfight fiction with its pages and pages of fight choreography.  Sort of bores me to tears. I'm just so interested in the thoughts and emotions of the fighters.  So that's why I made this attempt  to write something at least a bit more real even if it's still a bit fantastic.

I promise that  you will never read "Candy's hard nipples stabbed Heather in her chest and made her scream in pain" from me.

Hopefully it will make all your future trips to a diner more interesting. "I wonder what those 2 women are talking about?"

Rich

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 09:19:33 PM »
Why still living so close to home at 24?  For a job?  To save money?  Bad breakup?

Thanks for reading SF!  I'll ask the gals your questions the next time I run into them.

Rich

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 11:30:30 PM »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Rich. I've really enjoyed this story a lot. And I've been reading a LOT of fight fiction over the last few months. I'm finding that many stories, the ones that are dense with detail, heavy with action and/or fantasy, often lose my interest in their telling. So I'm either bored by the stabbing nipples or overwhelmed by their rock hard onslaught. Drawn to the fantasy of ordinary women in rather ordinary conflicts, I take almost as much pleasure in the dynamics, thoughts and conversations that precede the conflict, as in the action itself. Almost. The passage where Carrie has Tina trapped, slapping her face and breast, leaving her in tears is so arousing. Wow! Everyday women becoming unrecognizable to themselves in the crucible of hand-to-hand combat. Perhaps Carrie's slaps carry a bigger whallop because the actual fight is only part of the story, and not all of it. Please keep doing what you're doing. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:51:11 AM by Hammer48 »

Offline cwfan

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2021, 11:45:08 PM »
Wonderful addition to this saga.  Keep up the great work!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2021, 03:23:01 PM »
As a huge catfight fan I am usually disappointed by catfight fiction with its pages and pages of fight choreography.  Sort of bores me to tears. I'm just so interested in the thoughts and emotions of the fighters.  So that's why I made this attempt  to write something at least a bit more real even if it's still a bit fantastic.

I promise that  you will never read "Candy's hard nipples stabbed Heather in her chest and made her scream in pain" from me.

Lol. I’ve noticed catfight stories tend to be chock full of medical anomalies: nipples like steel daggers, breasts as hard as concrete, milking on demand, vaginas sticking together like suction cups. Women with GG+ cups are not overweight, their breasts don’t droop, supporting their watermelons never gives them chronic neck and back pain, they don’t get rashes under their enormous breast folds. They’re very proud of their “assets”. They never consider breast reduction surgery to improve their health. Instead, they’re obsessed with ramming their gigantic “orbs” into other women to prove they are “the better woman.”

It’s not my intent to ridicule anyone’s fantasy. Nearly all catfight stories (including mine) are laden with logical inconsistencies and absurdity. I’m sure I bore the hell out of many readers. It’s OK to laugh at ourselves.

Like you, I favor stories that are heavy on psychology and character development. On the other hand, I can enjoy a fantastical creative story if it’s well written. I’ve said before the mark of a good fiction writer is the willingness of readers to suspend their disbelief. If this is really your first attempt at writing, it looks like you’ve hit a home run. Congrats!
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 04:51:33 PM »
I think it's admirable that OP has taken it on himself to not only write something more to his liking, but share it with us.  Many criticise without being able to create something they would prefer.  Not saying anyone is wrong, everyone has their own tastes.  It takes a fair bit of courage in a lot of cases to put your work out there, especially when you have a specific preference that's not so well represented.  Thank you again rin753 for allowing us to sample your work!

I personally enjoy more of the combat detail in other stories.  Ultimately I'm in this game for the fights.  And I believe the story I released is evidence of that.  I think we all write what we want to read.  That said, this story has been fantastic, mostly because each part has been expertly crafted, but also because it's a fresh take.  To me the key thing I enjoy is that a story is well written and I can escape into the world created.  OP has provided this in spades and woven an interesting tale around that world.  There is also enough description of the combat itself to keep things interesting and I absolutely loved how it was interspersed with the conversation in the diner.  I hope there is more like this story, not only for those who enjoy it, but also for those of us who enjoy well written fiction.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2021, 07:46:16 PM »
I think it's admirable that OP has taken it on himself to not only write something more to his liking, but share it with us.

Thanks for the kind words PF.  But I am curious, who is OP?  Which story of his (her's) are you referring to?

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2021, 03:23:16 AM »
I think it's admirable that OP has taken it on himself to not only write something more to his liking, but share it with us.

Thanks for the kind words PF.  But I am curious, who is OP?  Which story of his (her's) are you referring to?

"OP" = Original Poster, i.e. you, who created the thread.  I apologise if that was confusing, it's some hard coded forum lingo I have difficulty shaking.

Online MarkRussell

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2023, 11:15:06 AM »
Late to this story but really enjoying it, now wondering what the two daughters look like and can guess where this us headed

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2023, 04:09:52 AM »
All good. How do I know? For me, its because I can't wait for the rest!
HG Hunt

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2023, 05:09:34 AM »
All good. How do I know? For me, its because I can't wait for the rest!

You don't have to wait HG.  The story is 2 1/2 years old. It keeps coming back like a vampire! All the chapters are linked in my profile.  If you are serious about liking it, well then click "like".  It's the best way to tell us authors  if their writing is successful.

Rich

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2023, 01:44:46 PM »
Love the idea of daughter fighting daughter.