News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katie Chapter 3: The Blowjob Contest; Jessie and Ryoko

• 2 Replies

katietay2

Katie Chapter 3: The Blowjob Contest; Jessie and Ryoko
« on: September 10, 2010, 02:59:50 PM »
Chapter 3: The Blowjob Contest; Jessie and Ryoko

It’s now February, the start of the second month of our strange three-way household. During all this time I’ve had to put up with the constant ill-treatment from Ryoko, and I’ve suffered a lot of stress from being reminded every moment I’m at home that she has taken my Jim away from me, just like that, and I can’t do anything about it yet. Every time she smiles at me with cum dripping from her lips, and flexes menacingly, I feel the urge to challenge her to a full match, but I know at this point that I’ll only get crushed again. I’m trying to build up my muscles as best as I can, but the stress is keeping me from making gains.

As we sit down for breakfast this morning, Ryoko and I glaring at each other with undisguised animosity, Jim walks in wearing his boxers. A morning erection is clearly visible. Ryoko goes over, and jerks them down around his feet, exposing his cock. Then, looking at me, she gives a playful wink, and kneels down to give him a blowjob.

Without thinking, I’m on my feet and striding forward. I give her a good hard shove away from Jim, and she sprawls flat on the floor. In an instant she’s on her feet again, and we snarl at each other like animals, ready to claw at each other. Only Jim’s hurried intervention prevents an outright catfight from breaking out.

Ryoko says, “I know you want the extra protein from his cock, to nourish your weak skinny body. But does he want to give it to you? Or would he rather give it to me, his real muscle goddess?” So saying, she flexes her biceps at me. As usual we’re naked, so she’s giving a mighty nude flex.

“Jim, you’d give it to me instead of her, wouldn’t you?” I ask him.

“I’m sorry honey,” he stammers. “I have to do what she says…”

“And right now, I say, you call her ‘bitch’ and you call me ‘honey’ instead,” Ryoko snaps.

For a moment Jim hesitates, then looks away not daring to meet my gaze. “Yes honey,” he meekly says. I feel so crestfallen.

“That’s not fair,” I say, choking back my disappointment. “I’ve been with him for much longer, I know him better and I can get the cum out of him better than you can. I deserve it more.”

“Oh yeah, you really think so? Then let’s have a contest now, to show which of us really deserves it. A blowjob contest, we take turns every minute to suck his dick, and the results won’t lie, because the winner will get a big mouthful of hot, nutritious cum,” Ryoko says, licking her lips in anticipation. I feel my mouth watering slightly, as well as the heat rising up to my cheeks at the thought. I feel I can win this, I do know Jim’s sensitive spots and I’ve given him so many great blowjobs over the past few years. The extra protein will just be a bonus.

He gets a stopwatch, and we both kneel down at his feet, with his cock between us, casting each other confident glances. For once, I actually feel things might go my way.

As the dominant woman in the house right now, Ryoko chooses to go first. She grabs the already erect dick and quickly licks the head, lubricating it all over. Then she closes her lips around it and starts to move the head section in and out in short quick motions. She’s obviously trying to get him to cum quickly in the very first minute, but I am confident Jim won’t cum so quickly. I look up at his face and see his expression of ecstasy as he groans and moans, and I feel less sure suddenly. I realize he has to first want to hold himself back for Ryoko, and give his cum to me instead. But after these two months of wild sex with Ryoko, with the added titillating element of me being forced to watch, where does his loyalty lie…?

The minute is over, and Ryoko leans back, looking satisfied, even though he has not cum. A thin trickle of pre-cum connects her lips to the tip of his penis, and she lifts it up delicately with a finger and brings it to her mouth, looking at me smugly as though to say, “See how quickly I can make him aroused!”

I move forward to begin my task. When he starts the timer, I do him nice and slow, the way he used to like it, using my cheeks to stroke his head from inside my mouth. Meanwhile my tongue flickers lightly across his glans, and I moan deeply to create the vibration frequency that stimulates him even more. When I make forty seconds, I move to cup his hanging balls with my palm – this move creates a surge of warmth that sometimes triggers his orgasm.

“No hands,” Ryoko says sharply, reaching forward and preventing me from doing that. I glare at her but I can’t pause in my efforts. I continue trying to make him cum but the time is soon up.

Ryoko looks up at him and flexes her arms, saying, “Jim, you better listen to me and listen good. I want you to cum in my mouth now, and shame this ex-girlfriend bitch of yours, do you hear me?” Stupid bitch, thinking that this will help her. Jim can’t perform if he’s under such psychological pressure. Wait… maybe in these few months she’s managed to rewire him… so that being mentally dominated like this actually makes him more prone to cumming…

I quickly match her pose and look up at him, saying, “Please Jim, if you still have any feelings for me, please hold back and don’t cum in her mouth. When it’s my turn I’ll make you feel real good. Don’t you remember how these arms of mine feel, honey? Show this bitch you still prefer me.”

Ryoko makes a derisive noise and begins her blowjob as a very torn and conflicted-looking Jim starts the timer. She is giving him a very fast and aggressive blowjob, bobbing her head back and forth in double quick time. I begin to worry that after my long slow treatment, this may be just the change of pace that brings Jim over the edge, and I watch anxiously with bated breath as the seconds tick past. Thankfully, the minute ends and he hasn’t cum yet!

Here’s my chance. I look up at him and smile gratefully as I get ready. “You won’t regret this Jim. Here, I’ll do it just the way I know you like it,” I say.

As I do my blowjob, Ryoko leans back on her heels and begins to pose and flex, and it seems she’s glaring at Jim and shaking her head. I feel Jim begin to tremble, or is that a shudder of pleasure? I can’t tell. Surely he can’t be intimidated into not cumming if I’m good enough… and as much as I hate to think of it, maybe Ryoko is playing right into my hands by flexing her sexy muscles, while I’m blowing him. I try all the old tricks I know, including a slow and prolonged deep-throat, all six inches of him inside me and reaching the back of my throat. I feel it starting to pulse and throb a bit, but the minute ends before anything happens. I sit back dejectedly – I could feel he’s so close, that Ryoko might win this in the next few seconds.

She seems to think so too, from her confident laugh as she takes her position. I look up and see Jim trying to take deep breaths to control himself, and I feel like jumping for joy – he is still trying to help me!

This next minute ticking by is the most nerve-wracking one I’ve ever experienced. As Ryoko moans and squirms, rotating her mouth and trying everything she can to make Jim cum, I count the seconds silently in my head. 29… 30… half a minute and he’s still holding out, bless his heart and his sexual stamina… Ryoko is now pulling her arms into a bicep pose… Jim is leaning down to grab the bulges of her biceps… what is he doing? Can he really be so affected by them? 46… 47… He starts to make the noises that signal an orgasm is coming. Come on Jim… only a few more seconds… please hold out… please, please! 57… 58… 59…!

No! No! This can’t be… but it is… his lower body starts jerking uncontrollably just before the stopwatch sounds. Has he…? Yes, he’s cum. He’s cumming into Ryoko’s mouth. While I kneel here and watch.

Just a few more seconds… if he had held on for just a bit more, I’d have taken Ryoko’s place and won this contest… now instead she’s grabbing his butt cheeks, pulling him completely into her as he continues shaking and shuddering, squirting rope after rope of his cum into her eager mouth and down her throat. I’m devastated. Jim couldn’t hold out long enough for me against Ryoko’s superior cocksucking skills.

When he’s done cumming he staggers back and folds into a chair, gasping and croaking. Ryoko turns to me, licking her lips with a great show of relish. I feel tears starting to come out of my eyes, and I try to stop myself. I hate crying in front of Ryoko. She loves the sight of me like this, in front of her. She now moves forward, closing the space between us, and forces me to give her a deep French kiss. I can taste the salty tang of the cum in her mouth, but she’s swallowed it all, allowing me just this bitter taste of defeat.

“Alright! That’s enough!” a familiar voice cries out, and we all turn to look.

It’s Jessie! My younger sister! I can hardly believe it – what’s she doing here? She’s dressed in a simple tank-top and track pants, as if she were out for morning exercise. Somehow, I think because we were too engrossed in our contest, we didn’t hear her coming in the front door – she must have let herself in with the keys I gave her long ago. Now she wears the most furious expression I’ve ever seen from her, and she’s directing all of her indignation at Ryoko, who rises to her feet calmly, in her naked glory, to face down my sister Jessie.

Jessie is a little bit shorter than me, but more compact looking nowadays. She’s tan, from a lot of healthy outdoor activity, and she used to jog and swim more than I did – I always preferred to stay indoors for my exercise and weight training. She’s a very athletic girl, with a toned build.

She looks at me now, and says, “Katie, why didn’t you tell me anything? I only heard from Penny just last night, about what was happening here. And sure enough, here I am and I see you being treated like a slave, or an animal! Just what the fuck is going on here?”

“Who’s this strange girl just walking into our house, Jim?” Ryoko says loudly.

Jessie throws Jim one contemptuous look, then dismisses him from her universe. “You must be a real desperate slut, going after a spineless wimp like that,” she sneers. “I’ve heard all about you, Ryoko. I’m Katie’s younger sister Jessie, and I’m here to put you in your place!”

“Oh… I see that you’re the one with the muscles in the family, aren’t you? Well,” Ryoko laughs, “Your weak little ‘big’ sister here was just not woman enough to handle me. That’s why she’s living the way she should right now. You think you can take me, little girl?”

“Bring it on, whore,” Jessie answers hotly, marching into the room. “Come on, get up,” she says brusquely, helping me to my feet – I’ve been too shocked at this turn of events to even stand up. Now I look at her, and our eyes meet. I can sense the sympathy and concern radiating from her, as she takes in the sight of me in my current parlous state.

“It’s going to be ok, Katie,” she whispers in my ear. “I’ll beat this tramp for you.”

“She’s really strong, Jessie,” I tell her apprehensively. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Don’t be silly. You’re my sister, I’ll do anything for you,” she says, giving me a tight hug. “Just root for me, that’s all you need to do.”

I give a quick nod, and I think back to our childhood, when I was always the tougher and stronger one, though she was no pushover. To have her coming and putting herself on the spot for my sake, defending me, is really such a contrast from how we used to be. I find myself hoping that she will win but not by such a wide margin, or it will reveal just how much I’ve declined compared to her.

Not seeming the least bit self-conscious, Jessie walks into the living room and strips off her clothes, to reveal a body even more fit and athletic than I remember. Ryoko looks her up and down, seeming to be a little bit impressed, as Jessie stretches and limbers up, showing off her tan lithe muscles. The two of them go to the coffee table and kneel at it, just as Ryoko and I did that first time, and lock hands, not taking their eyes off each other.

I step forward to be the referee, but Ryoko says, “No, Jim will referee.” Nervously Jim steps forward, avoiding my sister’s cold glare. Jessie has never been impressed with Jim and must be feeling even more underwhelmed right now. She tosses her head nonchalantly to show she doesn’t care who the referee is.

When Jim starts them off, they begin pulling. Jessie’s muscles are a better match for Ryoko’s than mine were, I can’t help noticing. Her arm looks lean and firm.

“Mmm… you’re indeed the stronger sister,” Ryoko says, through clenched teeth, smiling slightly. “Not bad… you make a better opponent than Katie…”

“Shut your mouth, slut, and wrestle,” Jessie grunts, and gives a powerful jerk. It’s absorbed by Ryoko, but her hand is budged slightly and a look of concern crosses her face. She is starting to take Jessie seriously and concentrate on this match.

Their struggle is long and hard so far, lasting about a couple of minutes already. Suddenly Jessie gives a small cry of despair, as her strength gives out slightly, and I see her trembling arm pulled downwards a little bit. Ryoko gives a grim tight smile, and the muscles on her upper torso seem to bulge even more starkly. Jessie’s arm is being forced down slowly.

“Katie… cheer…” she gasps. I gasp too as I remember myself, and I lean down beside her.

“Come on sister, you can do it! You can take her! Hold her there… pull her back up… doing good... Jes-sie! Jes-sie! Jes-sie!” I begin to chant her name. She rocks slightly in rhythm to my chanting, seemingly trying to draw strength from it. Slowly Ryoko’s progress slows, then stops. Ryoko starts to look slightly disbelieving, as their clasped hands begin to shake even more violently. I watch to see if Jessie can start to regain any ground.

“Arrgh… your little cheer won’t beat me,” she snarls. Raising her left arm, she flexes her left bicep and puts it down near their locked hands. On cue, Jim comes over and starts to stroke and squeeze it, as if hypnotized by the flexed, bulging muscles. It seems Ryoko is drawing her energy from this.
The look of strain on Jessie’s face is growing. I think she’s starting to lose again. I keep up the chanting, now desperately hoping to see Jessie produce as much of a show of strength as she can, even if it makes her stronger than me. If she beats Ryoko here, I can claim that it frees Jim from her, and because Jessie and I share the same blood, it feels more acceptable to win this way.

But it seems it’s just wishful thinking. Ryoko smirks smugly as she realizes she hardly needs any gimmick to defeat Jessie. Slowly their hands travel downwards, Ryoko slowly but steadily outmuscling Jessie. My sister holds on for the last few desperate seconds. Then her arm muscles give out and Ryoko smacks her hand onto the tabletop. She holds it there for a few seconds, to emphasize that Jessie cannot escape her grip. Jim holds up her left arm in the air to signal her victory, and she smiles smugly, while my dear sister Jessie looks down in defeat.

While Ryoko preens and flexes, and Jim worships her muscles and fondles her breasts, I massage Jessie’s lean bicep, rubbing some life back into it, while she catches her breath and looks away, perhaps a bit ashamed.

“I’m sorry, Katie,” she says in a small voice. “I lost this one.”

“So don’t you think you should pay a forfeit?” Ryoko demands, before I can say anything. Jessie tosses her head and proudly declares she’s not scared of anything Ryoko can dish out. In the end they settle on a single belly-punch before their wrestling match. Jessie puts her hands behind her head and performs a stunning abs pose, her lean hard stomach rippling. But Ryoko bunches up her arm muscles, getting ready to punch. As her fist sinks into Jessie’s belly, Jessie chokes and doubles over, eyes wide with the physical shock.

Ryoko quickly grabs Jessie’s hands, and they go straight into a test of strength. Jessie valiantly tries to recover and push, but she is clearly affected by the blow, and within seconds she is being overpowered, sinking almost to her knees, bent backwards painfully.

How dare she take such advantage of my sister! I begin to chant again, hoping to inspire some strength in Jessie. “Jes-SIE! Jes-SIE! Jes-SIE!”

Jessie seems to rally. She says through clenched teeth, loudly enough for us to hear, “My sister needs me… you won’t stop me… from being strong… for her!” And amazingly she slowly pushes back against Ryoko! Her back straightens bit by bit, until she’s upright again, and now she’s able to brace her feet properly. She is sucking in great gulps of air to fuel her efforts. Their arms tremble high above them, as Jessie pits all of her sisterly strength against Ryoko’s!

Wait… Ryoko has just commanded Jim to start touching Jessie’s nipples! How can this be happening? This isn’t a fair fight at all! If Jim is refereeing he ought to know better! I rush forward to stop him from molesting my sister, but Ryoko commands him to subdue me. He looks at me and shrugs regretfully, telling me that he will have to use force if I don’t withdraw! It’s been some time since I could truly outmuscle him, so I know I don’t have the strength to stop him now. I can only watch helplessly as he reaches in between the two sweaty female bodies, and starts to tweak Jessie’s nipples. He has never been fond of Jessie, I remember, so now he must be relishing the chance to get back at her.

Jessie begins to moan and shiver with involuntary pleasure. She is trying to keep her concentration but the sexual distraction just proves too much. Ryoko bends her arms and forces her down with ease, winning the test of strength. Without letting go of Jessie’s hands, she goes down herself and wraps her strong, muscular legs around Jessie’s midriff. I’ve had a few chances in these two months to feel the strength in those legs, and I wince as she flexes them fully now, to crush Jessie’s trunk.

Jessie, already hurt from the strong punch earlier, is convulsing with pain and gasping for air, unable to draw a full breath. Ryoko’s legs are just too strong. Tears are starting to stream down her face and mine too: hers from pain, mine from shame at my own helplessness. I’m just watching while Ryoko slowly grinds down Jessie’s endurance, and Jessie cannot even muster any counterattack.

Ryoko switches to a side leg scissors, and propping herself up on her left forearm, flexes her right arm in an extremely sexy pose. Yes, I admit it’s very sexy. She looks completely dominant. I wish so hard it was Jessie in this position, but it’s her. Jim clearly doesn’t mind her looking so sexy and strong. He’s coming over to put his cock against her bicep. Oh, he’s able to cum again. I wonder how it is that Ryoko can make him able to have such a short refractory time, ever since seducing him away from me. He’s cumming now, all over Ryoko’s right upper arm. I wish it were my arm.

When he’s finished, Ryoko licks her bicep a bit, and casts me a triumphant look, as if to tantalize me with what I cannot have. Then, she pulls the weakly struggling Jessie over, and latches on a sleeper hold with her right arm!

I immediately move forward, desperate to help my sister – a sleeper hold is no joke at all. I hesitate as I see that it’s not fully locked on, she can still breathe… at least Ryoko is not trying to murder her. But she is definitely choking off Jessie’s air supply, and adding insult to injury by using that cum-covered arm. It’s a rear naked choke, with the scissorhold not relinquished.

“Submit, Jessie?” Ryoko asks, as they rock from side to side, Jessie’s face turning red slowly. She shakes her head and tries again to pry Ryoko’s arm loose, but her fingers are actually slipping off Ryoko’s cum-covered skin, unable to gain traction. I’m starting to loathe Jim now.

Ryoko’s bicep bulges suddenly and for a few seconds Jessie suffers under a real sleeper hold, her eyes bugging out and her tongue lolling in her mouth. Then she is allowed a little bit of air again, just enough to keep her conscious, but her tongue still lolls and her eyelids are drooping. “Submit!”

“Okay… okay… I submit…” Jessie croaks her submission, and I feel heart-wrenching disappointment.

“Not enough, you bitch. Who’s the slut, huh? Who’s the whore?”

“I… I am.”

“No. Not you. It’s your sister. Say it, loud and clear.”

“N-Never…”

Tears fill my eyes, as Jessie tries again to fight back, refusing to degrade me to save herself. Ryoko growls, and contracts almost every muscle in her powerful body, squeezing Jessie for all she’s worth. Jessie writhes around helplessly, her agony so obvious to me, and so heart-rending, I feel like I’m being torn apart inside.

“Jessie! Jessie, say it, please, it’s alright, I won’t blame you, please save yourself,” I cry out, blubbering a bit.

“Hear that? Now – say it!” Ryoko shouts.

Jessie closes her eyes and blinks tears away. In a hoarse, weak voice, she says, “Katie is a slut, and a whore.”

Ryoko keeps her in the hold for just a few seconds longer, as if reluctant to let her go, before finally releasing her. Getting up, she contemptuously puts a foot on Jessie’s breasts, kneading them with her foot, and pulls her arms into a victory flex, while Jessie keens helplessly in pain.

Looking down, she says, “You’re not even worth a sexfight. You sisters are alike – both weak and useless. Just accept it, Katie,” she says, addressing me now. “This is going to be your life from now on – as my live-in slave!”

“You still have me to fight, when I call for my rematch!” I say, glowering at her. “Now, get off my sister!”

Glaring at me, Ryoko gives a final hard nudge with her foot to Jessie’s breasts, and walks away to eat breakfast, leaving me in the living room with my battered sister.

“You weren’t kidding,” she manages to joke. “She is… really strong…” Jessie breaks down into a fit of coughing and I try to comfort her as much as I can.

“I’m sorry, Katie,” she starts to sob. “I’ve failed you so completely… and I thought I was going to come and save you for once… I’m so useless… I’m so sorry she made me say those things about you…”

“No Jessie, dearest…” I weep. “I wanted you to say them, it’s not your fault at all that she had you in such a position, you had to if you were to survive. I’m so happy and proud you came to fight for me…”

We both hug each other tightly, crying openly now. Yes, it hurt to hear my sister say those things, but she really had no choice. The fact that she came at all, and got wrestled into such a position, is clear and strong proof of our sisterly love.

Jessie raises her head and looks at me. “If you’re going to challenge her again, you need a fucking lot of training. Penny and I will help, but now that I’ve experienced her firsthand… you’re going to need to get stronger than both Penny and myself combined, if you want to have your revenge.”

“Yes, Jessie. I know,” I say quietly.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Katie Chapter 3: The Blowjob Contest; Jessie and Ryoko
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 06:10:31 PM »
Hmm, this is developing into a really INTERESTING story, Katie. Here's rooting for you to get revenge on the man-stealing bitch - tee hee! So keep training!  :P ::) ;D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

katietay2

Re: Katie Chapter 3: The Blowjob Contest; Jessie and Ryoko
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 08:24:02 PM »
Thanks Kayla... it will be a long long road (about 17-18 chapters)... so I will need support...  ;)