News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Raquel Welch

• 5 Replies

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
Raquel Welch
« on: April 24, 2021, 09:13:41 PM »
I read once that Raquel  loved to have catfights in her films.  The cave fight in 100 Million BC she said was her dream come true.  And she drooled over the fights in Kansas City Bombers.  She also had a brief catfight in a dance sequence on TV years and years ago.  She had other short encounters on other TV shows like the sidewalk scene with Elaine in Seinfeld.

Any other memories of her in action?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 09:17:35 PM by RippinRobin »
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline Anon

Re: Raquel Welch
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 01:38:57 AM »
She had a fight scene with Fay Dunaway in the Three Musketeers.

From IMDB:
Martine Beswick said that she and Raquel Welch got along great during filming. She also said they were offered stunt doubles to do their fight scene, but she and Welch insisted they do it themselves.

If someone has anything more concrete than that, it'd be nice to see it.

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 06:25:16 PM »
It has been rumored  that her and Ann Margaret  had a private fight for Elvis who  was a big catfight  fan
 Now that would have  been something  to see.

Offline gelle

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 01:47:40 PM »
I agree. A real fight between Raquel and Ann would be exciting! But who wins?

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 09:15:11 AM »
I have a hard time imagining ANY woman, then, since, or now, getting the better of Raquel  8)

Offline Keano2

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 12:44:52 PM »
Yep, Raquel was a woman who I am sure could hold her own and seemed to be happy to get physical

I know CATFIGHT fans loved the Dynasty catfights between Krystle and Alexis but Joan Collins was obviously not a fan of these scenes as Linda Evans enjoyed the physicality.

The fact that Raquel was up for the Alexis role is, for me, a massive missed opportunity as Raquel would have ensured Alexis more than held her own in those catfights

Raquel vs Linda has always been a fantasy of mine and I am sure they were both romantically linked to the same chap at one time too