News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Brooke Hogan vs Kelly Clarkson

• 1 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Brooke Hogan vs Kelly Clarkson
« on: April 25, 2021, 06:13:25 PM »
   Kelly Clarkson climbed through the ropes of a wrestling ring.  The blonde was dressed in a tight black sleeveless top and blue tights.  When she straightened up she looked across the ring and groaned when she saw Brooke Hogan.  The much taller blonde wore a short black tank top and brown tights.
   "Smart, Kelly, real smart.  Sign an open contract.  Get your name out there.  Let people know you're doing this.  If I survive the night I'm going to fire my manager." said Kelly to herself.
Brooke smiled and walked to the middle of the ring.  Kelly walked out to the middle of the ring and held her hand out.  Kelly smiled as Brooke took her hand.
   "Please don't hurt me." whispered Kelly.
   "Oh I'm just dying to sink my fist into that little jelly belly and hear that million dollar voice scream in pain." said Brooke.
Kelly's smile vanished and she jerked her hand back.  The bell sounded and both women moved toward each other.  They locked up in collar and elbow tie up, and Brooke quickly and easily shoved Kelly back into the corner.
   "Take a deep breath, here it comes, right into that Kelly belly." said Brooke as she stepped back.
Kelly turned her body a little and lowered her arms to protect her abdomen.  Brooke smiled and popped a stiff right hook into Kelly's jaw.  Kelly turned around in the corner and shook her head, trying to clear her vision.  Brooke drove in three quick jabs into Kelly's kidneys and Kelly clenched her teeth as she groaned in pain.  Kelly turned a little and drove the point of her elbow into Brooke's nose.  Brooke stumbled back checking her nose to make sure it wasn't broken.  Kelly shook her head as she stepped out of the corner.
   "Come on Kelly, don't let her get in your head." Kelly said to herself.
Brooke fell to one knee and drove her forearm into Kelly's gut across her navel.
   "Ohhh-hooohhh-hooohhhhh!" screamed Kelly as she folded over.
   "Now that was music to my ears." said Brooke as she stood up.
Brooke drove the point of her elbow down between Kelly's shoulder blades and drove Kelly down to the mat.  Kelly crawled over to the ropes as Brooke got to her feet.  Kelly pulled herself up as Brooke walked toward her.  Kelly leaned back on the rope and then bounced forward, driving her forearm into Brooke's jaw.  Brooke turned and staggered back a few steps.
   "That was a good one." said Brooke.
Brooke turned her body as she hit Kelly in the jaw with a forearm.  Kelly stepped back, then stepped forward with another forearm into Brooke's face.  Brooke retaliated with another forearm, but Kelly ducked out of the way.  When Brooke turned around Kelly hit Brooke in the chest with an open handed slap that echoed in the arena.  Brooke stumbled back coughing and looked down at her chest.  Brooke looked at Kelly in surprise when Kelly hit her with another slap that rocked Brooke back on her heels.  A look of fear crossed Brooke's face and she turned and ran to the ropes.  Brooke was all the way through the ropes when Kelly grabbed a handful of Brooke's long blonde hair.  With Brooke standing on the apron, Kelly bent her back over the top rope.  Kelly raised her right arm and brought her forearm down across Brooke's chest that hit with a loud thud.  Brooke's legs kicked out and her eyes went glassy as she gasped for air.  Kelly let go of Brooke's hair and let her fall to the floor outside the ring.  Kelly slid out of the ring, picked Brooke up by her hair, and rolled her back into the ring.  Kelly rolled back under the bottom rope and stood up.  She walked over to where Brooke lay on her back staring up at the lights.  Kelly jumped and dropped her elbow down on Brooke's chest.  Brooke wheezed and fought for air as Kelly lay across Brooke to hold her down.  Brooke raised her hand and rolled over on her side with a groan before the referee could count to two.
   "I guess I'll just have to do this the hard way." said Kelly as she stood up.
Kelly picked up Brooke's left ankle and spun Brooke's long legs into a figure four leg lock.  Brooke shrieked in pain as Kelly lay on her side, putting pressure on Brooke's knees and ankles.  Brooke used her hands and pulled herself back across the ring, then stretched back to reach the bottom rope.  The referee pulled Kelly's legs loose from the hold and Kelly smiled as she stood up.  Brooke stood up and shook her leg trying to get feeling back in her knee.  Kelly ran forward and swung toward Brooke, but Brooke blocked it with her left hand.  Brooke smacked three quick rights into Kelly's forehead and Kelly's eyes glazed over.  Brooke grabbed Kelly's wrist and shot her into the ropes.  Kelly bounced off the ropes and stumbled back toward Brooke.  Brooke took a step forward and planted her boot in Kelly's face.  Kelly went down with a thud and lay flat on her back.  Brooke ran to the ropes herself bounced off and ran back toward Kelly.  She jumped and was ready to drop her leg across Kelly's chest, when Kelly rolled out of the way and Brooke hit the mat hard.
   "Nice try, but I've been a wrestling fan all my life.  I could see that one coming a mile away." said Kelly as she walked toward Brooke.
Brooke slowly got to her feet holding her hip where she had hit the mat.  Kelly raised her hand to punch Brooke again, but Brooke scooped her up off the mat, turn her, and slammed Kelly down flat on her back.  Brooke picked Kelly up by her hair and stepped around behind Kelly.  Brooke put her arms under Kelly's arms, then laced her fingers together on the back of Kelly's head.  Kelly tried to pull her arms down, but she couldn't break free.
   "A full nelson?  I can't let her beat me with a move as old as this." groaned Kelly.
Kelly let out a little yelp as Brooke leaned back, picking Kelly's feet up off the mat.  It didn't take long for Kelly to stop squirming and the referee asked her if she wanted to give up.  When Kelly didn't respond the referee called for the bell to ring.  Brooke let the hold go and Kelly flopped down onto the canvas.  Brooke put her foot on Kelly's belly as the referee raised her hand in victory.

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
Re: Brooke Hogan vs Kelly Clarkson
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 07:36:40 PM »
Predictable result but still a fun read.  Maybe Brooke wants to test herself against Charlotte Flair next?

Woooooo...Flair's vs the Hogan's.    Classic.