News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cougar versus cougar. A female encounter.

• 76 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Cougar versus cougar. A female encounter.
« on: April 25, 2021, 10:00:56 PM »
The sunlight falls through the leaves of the large trees onto the meadow behind my house.
Spots of light dance on the 13 x 13 ft / 4x4 m wet mats that are already lying in the grass. 

Today Carolann and I are going to compete in an oil wrestling match with Ultimate Surrender Rules, with no counting of the points. 
And so that it is worthwhile for the winner to win, she can have fun with the loser and a sex toy of her choice. 
A little to the side is a small table on which there is a selection of different sex toys in addition to drinks and towels. 
No matter who of us wins, no matter who gets the opportunity to use a toy, this encounter will be characterized by mutual respect. 
Of course I'm looking forward to having fun with Carolann. 

And while I sit on my terrace and think about the upcoming event, the crunch of braking tires on the gravel in front of the house tears me out of my thoughts. 
I fill my lungs with air, get up and walk around the house, where I see my guest and opponent today. 

"Hi! Carolann! I can't say how happy I am to see you!" 
With wiggling arms I head towards you and hug you in my arms.
Smell your perfume, feel your feminine forms as they press against my body. 
Without accepting a reply, I take your hand and pull you behind me. 
"Come on, I've prepared a Syrian lemonade for us and I hope you like it"
and I keep babbling happily until we reach the terrace and I offer you a seat. 

Have the opportunity to take another look at your wonderful body.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
Re: Cougar versus cougar. A female encounter.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 05:54:58 AM »
Very close match in my opiniom. Both look extremly fit. . Prediction, this will not be settled no matter who wins this match. Seeing the loser getting fucked by the winner will be worth the price of admission !  A slight edge to Carolann because it's in oil.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 04:27:57 PM »
Epic.  A very lovely match on the mat.  These ladies will not disappoint...... each other........ or us!  I made my vote, but it was a tough call.  We'll see if I'm right.
HG Hunt

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 05:20:21 PM »
Anne and I have been on a collision course for over a year. The time is finally here for us to have our long anticipated oil wrestling match. We both have mutual admiration  for each other and there's a strong chemistry and desire for each other's bodies which is why we have agreed to a ultimate surrender style match.

After getting lost a few times I finally arrive at Anne's secluded home in the country side. Before I can knock on the front door Anne opens the door and greets me with a big hug.  The embrace is genuine and last for several seconds.   She invites me in her home and gives me a tour. I look outside her backyard and notice a large mat in the middle of it. She offers me a special Syrian cocktail and sit down in the shade going over the rules and regulations of the match. She has several sex toys available which the winner can use on her defeated opponent. The tension escalates between us as the  anticipation of our bodies  struggling against each other mounts.  After a couple of her Syrian  conjunctions Anne leads me to one of her guestrooms so I can change into my wrestling attire.  I shower dry off and splash on some exotic perfume. I simply put on a short kimono with nothing else on and walk out towards the backyard

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 06:16:17 PM »
I feel the tension between us almost unbearable too, I want to finally meet Carolann on the mats.
After assigning her a room, I go to my bedroom and prepare for the fight. 
A little Chanel No. 19, put on my kimono, I make my way into the garden. 
As a good host, I would of course like to be there before Carolann. 
In fact, I'm the first to stand at the mat and greet my opponent with a friendly smile.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 06:29:01 PM »
I make my way to the mat where Anne is already there doing warm up exercises in her kimono. I step on the mat bending down to grab a bottle of baby oil. The sun is out and it is quite warm. I look af her while I unfasten my kimono letting it drop sensually revealing my voluptuous body to her while beginning to apply oil all over my body.

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 06:55:58 PM »
Honestly it is a very intriguing match up but one I think Carolann should win. Well no matter what I'm (CHALLENGING THE WINNER OF THIS POLL) to a poll after this.
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2021, 08:08:31 PM »
You step on the mats, drop your kimono and immediately start rubbing yourself with the oil. 

I stop. 
Watch as you spread the oil over your very feminine figure. 
Your great body starts to shine in the sunlight. 
Try to look at the scene indifferently, but my nipples speak a different language. 
I untie the knot, let the kimono slip off my shoulders and come to you. 

Stand right in front of you, take the bottle out of your hand and say
"Let me help you" a smile flits across my lips. 
Then I pour oil into my hand and start spreading it. 
Over your shoulders and your stomach. 
Let the oil flow over your breasts and rub it in.  And I rub them in carefully and extensively while our eyes meet.
My hands circle around your tits, rub under them and then come back to your nipples, gently circling them. 
"No matter who wins, your body alone is worth going to the mats with you"
i say briefly nudge my tits into yours before I step behind you and start to cover the rest of your body with oil.
The oil runs down your back and I enjoy wetting your delicate skin with the liquid. 
And my hands wander over your body until they have reached your round bottom. 

Censorship.

I step in front of you again, hold out the bottle
"I think you are ready"

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2021, 08:29:03 PM »
Anne's begins to sensually apply oil all over my body. I cannot hide my pleasure as she caresses every inch of my body with her hands. My nipples are erect and my body is shivering eventhough it is very warm outside. Once she's done it's my turn to exploit Anne's voluptuous body. Every knook and crevices are exploited. I rub her ass cheeks and inner thighs while I lean over and press my body against hers my lips licking her right ear " I think we're ready for our battle Anne"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 08:30:07 PM by Carolann »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2021, 08:36:46 PM »
When you whisper in my ear, I take the opportunity to gently bite your earlobe and say,

"You're right. We're ready!" 

Step back and go to a corner of the mat and put my hands on my hips. 

"Ready when you are!!"  i call over.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2021, 03:42:31 AM »
"I'm ready Anne"   ;D

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2021, 03:59:15 AM »
We immediallty go for each other and apply a mutual bear hug

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2021, 09:10:59 AM »
i enter in the garden, i am proud to be invited to look the fight between this two awesome girls and i start to cheer both girls
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2021, 11:04:52 AM »
"I am ready!"
Do you response and I'll come to you.
We meet in the middle of the mats.
The oil that dropped to the ground when we rubbing our bodies, makes the fightplace slippery. Immediately you're wringing your arms around me, our breasts touch, pressed together and emerge on the sides.
Can feel your stiff nipples when I put my arms around you.
You make me feel your strength, press me firmly with a Bearhug.
I wrap my arms around you, pull on your waist, I press my upper body tightly against yours and try to push you back.
Maybe I can get you out of balance and directly on the mats.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 11:07:09 AM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline Brent36

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2021, 01:04:32 PM »
A battle of two seasoned oil wrestling champions... both beyond sexy... both knowing how to lure in the body of the other but who will get into the others mind first as bodies drip in oil....  I know this will be close but I think carolann will pull this out with so much at stake...  too much to lose and oh so much to gain....